Eat me, Drink me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

He pulled up one of the zippers on her skirt so that his hand could slide down between her legs and his mouth roamed over the creamy skin of her neck making her moan quietly. The backs of his long, cool fingers stroked the swell of her pudenda through the wet, black cotton of her knickers, finding and teasing her clit through the moist cloth. Alice gasped with desire as his thumb-pad slid under the scrap of soaked material to rub her jumping, clenching flesh urgently.

His mouth covered her cries of pleasure, stifling them with lips and tongue as he brought her to the most blissful orgasm, that surged in powerful waves from the wetness of her virgin cunt, up into her belly and breasts and out into her quivering limbs. She felt the explosion in her fingers and her toes, felt it vibrating in her teeth and the roots of her hair. The whole carriage seemed to lurch and roll with the clenching of her eager pussy.

"You are wonderful, Alice," he whispered into her slack mouth. She saw need burning in his eyes, the pupils huge and dark as he looked back at her.

Once again, Alice did not notice the train stopping. She had no recall of rising from her seat and taking his hand, or of letting him lead her through the winter-grey streets of the old town, down towards the sea. The light was beginning to fade as she walked beside him on the promenade, his cold hand in hers, the chill, rough wind whipping his dark mane into a frenzied storm cloud and blowing her long blonde tresses into a spume of foam on the crest of a surging wave. In the distance the coloured lights of the fairground twinkled bravely and beneath them the clink of small boats moored on the lido and the slap of grey water on their wooden flanks was a magical music to her ears.

She walked with him down beneath the dark, iron arches of the pier where the soft, wet sand yielded to their passing feet and leaned back against one of the ancient supports as he pressed his mouth onto hers again. His hands cupped and caressed her, unzipping her again. Alice had no memory of removing her bra and knickers before they left the train but she must have done so because they were no impediment to his mouth and hands now.

"You are so beautiful, Alice," he whispered into her open mouth. "I can't wait to give you your three wishes."

"What wishes?" she giggled, almost drunk on the pleasure of his slow kisses and his searching hands.

He looked down solemnly into her eyes now, a serious little smile playing on his lush lips.

"You remember? The desires you expressed on the train as you watched me, Alice," he purred huskily, his hands pulling open her top and sliding the sleeves rapidly down her bare arms as he kissed her neck and exposed shoulders and she shivered with more than just the cold. "Surely you remember?"

His teeth were sharp and white as he smiled at her in the gathering gloom, then bent his head to her naked breast, engulfing one puffy pink nipple in his mouth and sucking on it until she gasped with pain and longing. The wetness ran down her pale thighs from the clenching muscles of her vagina. She remembered imagining his sharp little fangs biting down on the shorn flesh of her creamy labia and almost came again at the delicious thought.

One cool hand groped her neglected breast as Alice leaned back against the pier column and lifted her arms to offer him unimpeded access to her nakedness.

"Bite me!" she panted as Rain sucked hard on her pale pink, sugar candy nipples. "Bite my tits. I want to watch you drink my blood."

"You are precious!" he sighed, his breath a balmy breeze across her skin. Alice cried out in mingled pain and purest pleasure as she felt those sharp, perfect fangs pierce her smooth flesh and sink deeper into the firm swell of her exposed breast.

Alice knew she ought to have been afraid but she felt no fear. She rubbed her body against him as the hot blood trickled down her bared torso, her top already discarded on the damp sand. His hands were confidently pulling up the zippers between the panels of her long purple and black skirt, twisting it so that it opened over the junction of her creamy thighs and the sweet flesh of her bared pudenda. Alice stood before him, topless and exposed, her cunt on show, and he shoved a hand between her legs, thrusting surprisingly strong, cold fingers into the wetness between her plump, pale lips. Alice clung to an elegantly wrought iron bolt protruding from the column above her head and arched her back as she rode his intrusive fingers.

He licked her left breast lasciviously, catching every trickle of her hot blood, then his mouth descended on the other and she bucked and whined with desire as he bit down on her there. Her movements rubbed the softness of her bare cunt against the groping hand at work between her legs.

"Uuuhhhhh… Ohhh God!" Alice whined, riding his fingers harder as he took her closer and closer to the orgasm she craved. His lips pulled on her aching nipples and she stared down at the small, bloody wounds that still mottled the creamy skin of her tiny breasts. Her swollen, tingling clitoris rubbed eagerly on the heel of his hand as he pumped it between her thighs. Alice threw back her head in orgiastic ecstasy, letting the climax race through her like a flood tide. It tugged on the muscles of her pelvis and burst into her like molten lava, surging through her flesh and bones and leaving her weak and breathless.

She felt Rain press against her in the gathering darkness and his soft mouth covered her own, swallowing her screams as she came for him again. She could feel his roused, hard sex straining against the light summer denim of his tight jeans as he ground his crotch against her pink, denuded mons. Alice was overwhelmed. He had brought her to two orgasms now, both harder and longer than any she had experienced for her own caressing hand. And yet she was still a virgin.

Her hand strayed down to the swell of his groin and she rubbed him through the black cloth, loving his low growls of pleasure and the way he bucked himself against her hand. His mouth fastened onto her own again, kissing her greedily as she unbuttoned his fly. As his lips moved to her neck and throat, his swollen member eased free of his pants and he guided her fingers around it, showing the inexperienced young woman how to handle a man's sex. Alice was amazed at how thick and long it was. He was a small man, barely taller than her own 5'5" and lean as a greyhound, but his dick was as long her outstretched hand and she could barely close her fingers around its girth. It was as cool as his lips and the rest of his bare skin though.

Rain cried out against her neck, licking her there as she gently handled his cock, letting her rub and stroke him until he could not hold back any more and pulled free of her hand before he spilled his seed. He sank to his knees at Alice's feet now, lifting the panels of her heavy skirt and touching his lips to the raw razor stripes on her naked thighs. His gentle hands outlined the full curves of her milk-white hips and lovingly squeezed and savoured the swell of her naked buttocks. His lips murmured sweetly against her shaven mound and she shivered with pleasure at the soft vibration of his words through the quivering fuck-hungry flesh of her pussy.

"Oh Alice, you beautiful creature. You want this, don't you?" he crooned low against her thrusting mound. His studded tongue flickered out and tickled her throbbing clit. "You want me to do this so badly, don't you, sweetheart?"

"Ohhh fuck, yes! Eat me!" Alice begged him, spreading her legs eagerly for him now. He buried his pretty face deep between her legs and she whined with a burning, desperate desire. She had not known herself capable of such a passion, until today.

Rain nuzzled her pudenda, his hands roughly caressing her broad hips and fullness of her cheeks as he inhaled the hot musk of her wet, hungry sex. His tongue slithered greedily into her slit and eased back and forth making her buck and wriggle above him. He showed not a moment's hesitation and her fears that he would find her too dirty, too fat and undesirable once she was exposed to him, melted away with the gentle breeze of his breath on her cunt.

Alice keened uncontrollably as he plunged his restless tongue deep between her plump, pink labia and began to lick as if he was ravenous and only her juices could feed that hunger. One of her knees came up in an automatic reaction as her sex clenched harder and as she balanced on one leg he eased one shoulder under her raised knee. Alice let her leg curl around his slim torso as he knelt between her thighs. Her hands gripped the moulded bolt above her head as she bucked and ground shamelessly against his mouth. She felt Rain dip one thumb into her juices and slowly begin to rub the wetness over her trembling clitoris. Then to her amazement he fulfilled her next wish, sinking his sharp fangs slow and hard into the soft swell of her vulva and feeding on her as his tongue flickered in and out of her grasping cunt.

The young girl turned her head and bit down on her bare arm to stop herself screaming with pure lust as the third explosion began, deep in her spastic vagina this time, robbing her of the strength to remain standing. Rain caught her and lowered her gently to the sand as he spread her legs wide and continued with his gentle licking and sucking of her glistening sex, worshipping her pussy with his mouth. She writhed weakly beneath him and whimpered helplessly as wave after wave of the most intense and prolonged orgasm of her sweet young life roared through her like a bush fire, stripping her of the power of speech and movement.

Her lover knelt up over her as her trembling subsided and her ragged gasping breaths began to slow. He stripped out of his shirt and pushed down his jeans quickly. Eyes like burning, emerald stars looked down on her lush, creamy body, grateful and hungry at the same time. Alice was staring up at him, lost in the depths of those inhuman eyes. Her pale hair was a tangled cloud around her flushed, post-orgasmic face. Tiny breasts rose and fell rapidly above the swell of her milky-pale belly, and her long legs were splayed open, boneless, framing the heat and wetness of her plump, pink, virgin-tight cunt. She knew what he wanted of her and what she also desired of him, more than even her life.

"Are you ready for your third wish, Alice?" he crooned, stroking his hard, upright manhood as he crawled back between her gaping thighs.

Alice nodded just the once, shuddering with helpless delight as she felt him stroke the leaking head of his hard penis between the hot, wet folds of her quivering labia. His dick was cold, like his searching fingers but she didn't care. She lay back submissively, staring at his beautiful face in the shadows as he gazed down between her legs, his pale eyes filled with desire and wonderment for what he saw there. His lips parted around a little gasp of pleasure that echoed her sharp intake of breath when he slowly eased his glossy cock head into her. Alice moved her hips in a slow arc as he prowled over her, pushing himself forward between her legs, ever so slowly impaling her on his manhood, stretching and opening her wider than ever before. She breathed out hard as he withdrew all but the head of his sex then drove it in again, a little harder and faster than before.

"Oh Alice!" he panted huskily. "You are so tight. So good!"

He fell on her neck and breasts then, biting and sucking as he began to thrust harder, burying his pulsing shaft inside her. Alice cried out just once as she felt a cramping pain in her loins like when she had her monthly bleed. His lips moved close to her ear then, whispering; "You have your wish, Alice, you're no longer a virgin. Do you want me to stop?"

"N-No," she breathed, curling her arms around his body and pulling him closer. "Please don't stop, Rain. I want you to feel you fucking me. I want to come with your cock inside me, all the way."

He gave her that wish then, driving himself into her deeply, over and over until she could feel the kiss of his firm, smooth balls on the narrow rise between her wet cunt and her anus. His mouth pressed down on hers, kissing her deep and hard, his tongue dancing with her own between their jaws as she lifted her knees and wrapped her legs around him. Her hips moved up in slow, grinding circles, rubbing against his lean nude body as he slammed into her over and over, his thrusting cock scratching a desperate itch in the shy, lonely young woman beneath him. She cried out like a wild thing as he rode her that first time, answering his bucking hips with her own body.

Alice screamed again as she felt the climax rise in her, tightening her slick wet channel around his shaft so that she gripped him fiercely and milked a response from his aching balls. He sank down onto her with a long low moan of satisfaction as his spill flowed into her twitching, eager cunt. Their naked bodies were slick with sweat and juices and chill winter rain. Alice felt his mouth on her neck as her vampire lover bit down on her again, drinking her greedily, his cock already beginning to stir inside her once more. She felt no little wonderment that she had never though to question what he was, or that he might easily end her life here on the sands, bare moments after it had finally, gloriously begun.

If that was his desire, she had no will to deny it. The feel of his lips sucking hungrily on her neck and his sex stroking slow and hard inside her would be the last things she knew, for Alice was beyond caring.

Three times he made love to her, down there on the beach, and as they slumped in post orgasmic bliss after the third such urgent coupling, the tickle of cold waves at their feet finally sent them chasing after their spilled clothing before the sea washed it away. Gasping and laughing they scrambled, weak-limbed, up to the safety of the pier and pulled on their wet clothes before walking hand in hand back along the bare, creaking boards in the velvet blackness of the night.

Alice slept in Rain's slender, scarred arms that night, curled up under a tarpaulin and her coat, in a rocking rowing boat out on the lido. As the morning came, so did Alice, waking with her lover's cock sliding rapidly back and forth in her tight, wet sheath as he suckled like a babe on her bleeding breast.

They said very little on the slow walk back to the station. It was more like a dream than anything else. Again, Alice remembered nothing more about the journey than his hand in hers and his soft, cool lips against her own. He kissed and caressed her the whole way and before she rose to leave the train, as it neared her station, his lips claimed one last, lingering taste of passion before he let her go. Rain did not say goodbye, nor did he move to alight with her.

"I'll never see you again, will I?" Alice whispered ruefully, before the doors closed between them and she had to leave wonderland behind her.

He shrugged casually and flashed her that smile that made her loins ache deep and slow, reminding her of how he had brought her into womanhood on the cold, grey sands.

"Who knows, Alice? Who knows?"

And then the whistle blew and the doors slid shut and he was gone. She watched the tail light on the final coach until it rounded the bend, out of sight, then heaved a sigh and trudged wearily home to face the wrath of her worried parents.

Alice never did see Rain again. However, just a week or so after her mysterious liaison with the beautiful vampire, stronger and more self-confident since her night of unstinting pleasure in his arms, she ran, quite literally, into a beautiful blond-haired boy named Warren White from the local college, spilling his coffee. After buying him another to make amends, they talked for most of the afternoon. A few days later, Alice and 'Rabbit' compared scars over a drink after classes and, much later on, as they lay naked together in his bed she taught the shy, eager young buck how to open up the gates to Wonderland.

:FIN:

"EAT ME, DRINK ME."

© Sadie Rose Bermingham 2009

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers
12