Eat the Cum Cracker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male cops expressed their disgust and left at this point. The female cops stayed and said things like: "Awwwww! That's so cute! Oh, they love each other, look. Oh baby, yeah! Work that cum back and forth fellas. You love it. Yeah, kiss his cumface!" and so on. I tentatively reached down to touch a penis for the first time... I mean with my hand. He shivered as I started molesting his juicy, shrinking member. He reciprocated and then started rubbing our 2 flaccid penises together. Those last few details are why the school psychiatrist thinks I must be gay. Well, she's dying to prove it now. I'm a little bit worried about the whole thing. It probably won't help my situation on campus. They call me bukake boy still, and apparently word got out about what happened at the police station. Later that night I did end up sucking several dicks (for the first time) through the cell bars.

Oh dear god. I'm starting to get hard now thinking about it! Big cocks rubbing and slapping against my face. The velvety rigid feeling on my tongue. Hot cum flowing directly into my mouth. Cum spurting in my face. Right in my eye sometimes. Running down my face and dripping off onto my body and 'lil shrimp dick.

I didn't know what to think anymore. I re-lived the humiliation again and again. Sometimes aiming my tiny dick at my face. Sometimes catching it in my palm and slurping it until my orgasm subsided. If I didn't swallow the cum right away, I would simply feel disgusted with myself and grossed out by the taste. I think that meant I was still straight, but I was so confused.

12