Eat the Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your fucking face back into cunt, piggie." Hank said.

Claire dropped her head to Brenda's spread twat and gobbled it. The girl grunted and moaned.

Hank pulled his cock out again and jacked it while he looked into Claire's gaping ass. He loved to see a busted open ass. It was so wrong. Her gape flexed and he put his dick back in and hammered it.

Claire had her nose in Brenda's slack asshole and a mouth full of the girl's pussy folds and a tongue in her hole. Brenda sucked hanging strings of juice from Claire's hole and pulled on the woman's clit.

Claire lifted her head and asked, "How's that hole look?"

"Oh, it's fucking huge!" Hank said.

"Ok, let's abuse this whore a little more." Claire said. "Get out from under me and put your head on my ass."

Brenda climbed out and kneeled and placed her head on Claire's ass looking back where Hank was pumping her asshole. The girl's fat tits were squashed between her body and Claire's.

Hank pulled out and Claire looked back over her shoulder with a sneer on her face.

"Suck that shit-dick." She said.

Brenda opened her mouth and licked all around the head of Hank's leaking dick, tasting the cock and Claire's guts. She sucked it in.

"How's that dirty ass taste?" Hank asked.

"She loves it." Claire said.

"I love to suck cocks out of other bitches' asses." Brenda said as she pulled back to catch her breath.

"Lick my fucked out hole." Claire said.

Brenda pulled the cheeks of Claire's ass as far apart as she could and looked down into the gaping hole. She could smell it and juice ran out of her cunt down her thighs. She dropped her head and stuck her tongue in the hole. She licked around the inside.

"Spit in it." Claire said.

"Wait, let me help," Hank said. "Open up."

He slammed his dick into Brenda's mouth and down into her throat. She gagged and he pulled back out and crammed his cock back up Claire's ass. He reamed it around and pulled it out again and thrust it into Brenda's mouth and throat. Her esophagus spasmed and she gagged loudly. Tears ran from her eyes. He pulled out.

"Now." He said.

Brenda opened her mouth and retched a long, thick river of throat slime into Claire's ruined asshole. It rolled off her tongue in lines and stretched from the depths of her throat out and over and wiggled as it fell into the open hole. Hank hooked his thumbs in the asshole and stretched it open further and watched the slime drain into the hole and collect on the inside of the rim before sliding away into the depths. Brenda hawked and spat the rest of the mouthful directly into the gape from an inch away.

"I fucking felt all that!" Claire said. "Slurp some back out."

Brenda sealed her lips over Claire's asshole and sucked some of the slime back out of the channel. The taste made her gag. She swished it in her mouth and drooled it back in the hole.

"Oh, fuck!" Hank said.

He slid his dick back up Claire's ass and fucked her.

"I want to suck some more." Brenda said.

"You want to taste the inside of my ass?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, I want that ass-dick back inside my fucking head."

Hank pulled out and a trail of ass juice and spit strung from Claire's broken hole to the head of his dick and Brenda dropped her head and sucked the whole mess into her mouth. She swallowed around his dick to get the mucous down and then nursed off it. Hank pumped in and out. He fucked her head until she retched with every thrust and sucked in breath through her nose.

"She really loves ass." Claire said.

"She's fucked in the head." Hank said.

"Ha ha! Literally!"

"How does your ass feel?"

"Totally blasted out and throbbing."

"I hope it hurt."

"Ha ha! It did!" Claire said.

Hank pulled out of Brenda's mouth and went back into Claire's ass. Brenda swallowed the mouthful of slime she'd retched up and took several deep mouth breaths.

"How's my fucking asshole taste?"

"Good." Brenda said.

"I like watching that dick slide out of my ass and go right in your mouth."

"I eat ass off of dicks."

"You dirty whore."

"I gagged into your ass and sucked it back out."

"Did it taste good?"

"It made my pussy twitch."

"Then you ate all that mess off his dick when it came out of my ass again."

"I'm a swallow whore."

"You want to eat some cum out of my ass?"

"Of course!" Brenda said.

Hank's breath was ragged as he sawed in and out of Claire's asshole.

"I want you to pull out and hold your dick right up to my broken hole and shoot your cum in it." Claire said. "Then I'm gonna squat down right over this whore's mouth and she can eat the ass-cream."

"Oh, god!" Brenda said.

"I'm gonna cum so much!" Hank said.

He pulled his cock out of Claire's gaping hole. The head of his dick was an inch away as it bounced. He could feel the heat radiating out of her slack asshole on the tip of his dick. He jacked it and held the head right at the rim of the hot, open hole.

"I want to watch this." Brenda said.

Hank's piss slit opened and spat out a stream of white cum through the gaping ring of Claire's ass and up into her bowels. He kept the head just outside as another thick shot went into her asshole. He beat his dick harder and the head swelled and a twin stream of snotty cum shot through the open ring of her dirty ass and disappeared into her guts. He moved and put the head of his cock in the very fucked out mouth of her ruined ass and another white line pulsed out. The edge of her asshole quivered and he bucked forward and fired off into her again, the viscous shot pissing out and through the gape ring and far up her ass.

"Open!" He said to Brenda as he pushed his cock up and rested it on the crack of Claire's ass.

It jumped and throbbed and Brenda opened her mouth and caught another snot-shot as it flew out of his dick and over her tongue. Another slapped against her top lip and drooled down and another strung across her tongue and joined with the other blobs of cum to make a shivering pool across her taste buds. His last shot hit her between the eyes and ran down in two rivulets on either side of her nose and over her lips to string down and hang there.

"Holy shit!" Claire said. "That shit was built up."

Brenda kept her mouth open and showed them the white streaks and pool of cum on her tongue.

"Eat your cum." Claire said.

Brenda made a show of wagging her tongue around in the mess and then gulped it down. She gagged on the thick cum but swallowed and opened her mouth for them to show that it was gone.

"Good girl." Claire said. "Now get down on your back and open your mouth like a baby bird so I can shit this cum in it."

Brenda lay down and opened up and pawed at her giant tits as Claire crab-walked over her and squatted over her face.

"Make me eat that cum out of your ass." Brenda said.

"You're gonna get it, whore." Claire said.

"Ummm."

"You ever sucked ass cum before?"

"No."

"What would your daddy think if he saw you suck a fat cock out of my ass and drink cum from my gape?"

"He'd wish I was eating his cum out of your ass."

"Ha ha! Well, bitch, put your tongue back in because here it is. Suck it."

Claire lowered her open, yawning ass until it hovered just above Brenda's mouth. The two wide holes were almost touching as Claire pushed out and the huge load of cum welled up and spilled out into Brenda's mouth in a long, gooey rope. It ran down the inside of Claire's bowels and gushed out in a thick ribbon that splashed across the girl's teeth and drained to the back of her throat where it collected. Claire reached down and spread her ass wide and Brenda reached up and hooked open her asshole with her fingers. The cum continued to slither out of the open hole and into Brenda's mouth. Finally Claire sat right down onto Brenda's mouth and the girl pushed her tongue up through the cum and ass juice in her mouth and snaked it all the way up into her ass and lapped around the walls inside.

"That was awesome!" Hank said.

"She's a good girl." Claire said as she stood up. "Good girls suck ass-dick and drink cum out of blasted asses."

They looked down at Brenda. Her mouth was full of juice and semen. Her tongue poked up through the pool and licked the strings off her teeth. It made white webs as it strung from one side of her mouth to another and connected her lips.

"You know what I want to see?" Hank asked.

"Ha ha ha!" Claire said. "I bet I can guess."

She dropped to her knees and grabbed her sweat soaked tits. The muscles in her arms bulged and her thighs flared as she sat back onto her heels. The cords in her neck stood out as she opened her mouth as wide as she could. Her long tongue rose from it and licked around her lips and the tip of her nose. She pursed her lips around it and flicked it like a snake.

"He wants to see you feed me that filthy mess." She said to Brenda, opening her mouth again.

The girl stood up and bent, her tits hanging down below her and swinging as she leaned and spat the globs of cum and drool into Claire's mouth. The woman's tongue reached up and slipped across Brenda's lips and into her mouth, splitting the stream of goo into two fat strings as it gathered and ran into her mouth.

Brenda stood up and she and Hank looked down into Claire's mouth. The load was pooled inside. Claire closed her mouth.

'Wait!" Brenda said.

Claire opened her mouth again and the girl hawked up a yellow, phlegmy mouthful of spit and dropped it with force into the mess.

"Yeah." Hank said.

He gagged himself and spat the goo from his throat into Claire's mouthful of cum and saliva and mucous and phlegm. It landed with a splat on top of the rest.

"Now drink it." Brenda said.

Claire closed her mouth and swallowed, almost vomiting as the thick mess clung to her throat. She choked it down and then opened and showed them her empty mouth.

12