Eat the Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers

After a minute or so, she turned to Emma. "He came all over my tits. Now I'm going to make him 'eat the seed'." She stuck one boob then the other through the hole.

Emma asked, "Is he eating it?"

"Like he's licking ice cream."

Eventually, Jill withdrew from the hole and sat back up on the bench. The women laughed together.

Their attention and mine were drawn back to the movie. "The most effective ways for men to receive the health benefits of semen are to ingest it from a woman's vagina. The combination of a woman's and man's fluids form a cocktail of vital nutrients that cannot be made in pill form. Like in our other studies, men got the most benefits eating sperm that wasn't theirs. Multiple doses at one time often gave a tremendous boost to health. As a bonus, this method is the most enjoyable for both parties involved."

The next group of scenes involved men eating pussies that were full of cum. Sometimes the women would hover over their man and let the sperm drip into his mouth. Other times the man would dive right between a woman's legs. Several times it was obvious that the woman had been fucked by a bunch of guys. Her pussy would be covered with cum, and cum would be leaking out of her like a river. The men would gleefully go down on her.

The film cut to more interviews. Dozens of men explained how they loved eating "creampies" from their wives or girlfriends. One guy told the story of how his girlfriend, now wife, got gangbanged at a frat house. After every guy came (in her mouth, on her tits or in her pussy), he would lick her clean. Another fellow said that his wife would often bring him a fresh creampie after her girls' night out.

My cock was rock hard. I felt like I was going to explode.

I heard Jill say, "Ken has done that a few times to me. It was great."

Emma replied, "Carl has never but I think it is time he does."

I heard some shuffling next door. The gloryhole between me and the wives was thrown into shadow, and eventually I could make out Emma's butt through the hole.

"Fuck me," I heard her say. "Cum inside me."

Who was I to deny this woman? I stood up, and aimed my cock right at her pussy. It slid in with ease because Emma was so wet. I slowly sawed in and out of her. Thinking fast, I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of the event. I could not believe I was fucking my friend's wife. I stood still for a moment or two and Emma bounced her butt against the wall, taking my cock inside her as deep as she could. I figured she had to know it wasn't Carl because my dick is so much bigger.

I felt her pussy throb and I knew she was cumming. Even after this, she kept bouncing away.

I could hold back no longer and sprayed a huge load inside her. I stayed steady with my cock pulsing in her pussy. Eventually, I backed out. I knew I shot my cum deep inside her. Looking down, I could not see much come out of her and she quickly pulled up her underwear and shorts.

The woman both laughed. Emma said, "That was the dirtiest thing I have ever done. It was awesome."

I could hear noises that they were getting ready to exit the booth. I knew I had to get out before they did. I pulled up my pants and left the booth.

As I did, I saw another scene from "Eat the Seed". The "doctor" was explaining that another good way to get health benefits for men was take semen anally. Once again, she said, receiving many doses at one time was the best method.

Carl was leaving his booth just as I was leaving mine. We met in front of our wives' door, and high-fived.

That is when I noticed the two big, black guys who we had seen earlier. These guys were both 6'4". Their size struck me but also the fact they both had their dicks out and were stroking them. I had to stare for a moment because both of their cocks had to be at least ten inches long. The men nodded at us then entered the booths that we just vacated.

Carl and I could do nothing but stare at each other. A wicked smile crossed both of our faces.

My mind quickly returned to my experience in the booth. I wasn't going to tell him that I had just fucked his wife nor that I saw him titty fuck my wife. So I directly the conversation elsewhere by asking, "Did you watch that 'Eat the Seed' movie?"

"Yeah, it was awesome."

"I think I might go buy a copy."

Carl smiled and said, "Great idea."

"I'll go out to the register to get it; you wait for the wives."

I paused when I heard Jill say from in their booth, "Oh my."

Walking out to the counter, I saw that Marybeth had been joined by an older woman. Marybeth asked me, "How did you like the booths? See any movies you want to take home?"

"Yes indeed," I answered. "I'd like to get 'Eat the Seed'. It was really good. Oh, and the booths were really exciting."

"That's what all the couples say," the older woman said with a wink.

"'Eat the Seed' is one of our biggest sellers," Marybeth explained. "I think that clinic where they did the research is up in Denver."

She came out from behind the counter and lead me over to a rack of dvds. "I don't see it here. We must have sold the ten copies we got the other day. But I know we have more in the back. Give me a couple of minutes to find it."

I walked back to the register. The older woman, who I learned from her name badge, was Gladys, asked me, "What booth did you go in?"

Quietly I said, "Um, I was in number eight. My friend was in six, and our wives were in seven."

She told me, "Well, we're supposed to allow only one person per booth, but it's okay as long as you keep feeding the machines. Besides, booth seven is my favorite," she said with another wink.

Carl and the women were taking there time coming out. I walked back into the booths area. Carl was still waiting outside number seven. As I approached, the two big, black guys came out of booths six and eight almost simultaneously. Both zipped up their pants and gave each other a high-five. They also gave Carl and me high-fives. With big smiles, they walked toward the exit.

Less than a minute later, Emma and Jill walked out the booth. Jill came right up to me and Emma right up to Carl. Jill forcefully kissed me. She spread my lips apart and pushed her tongue in my mouth. I was certain that she was forcing the cum of one of those black guys into my mouth. It was weird. I have tasted my cum many times before, and had often fantasized about my wife sucking other cocks. But this was unreal. It was weird having my dream come true.

My cock started to grow the longer we kissed. I felt saliva and cum running out my mouth and down my chin. Slowly, we disengaged. From the dim lights, I could tell that Jill had cum running down her face too. Emma and Carl finished kissing about when we did. The women laughed a bit. We held our respective spouses' hands as we walked out into the store.

We paused at the desk just as Marybeth was walking out of the backroom.

"I found it. This thing is just flying off the shelf. That'll be $29 plus taxes."

I whipped out my credit card. Jill gave me an inquisitive look. "Eat the Seed," I explained. She gave me a big smile. Emma just kissed Carl again.

Gladys asked the women, "Did you gals enjoy yourself back there?"

Emma replied, "We had a blast. We loved the movie."

"I told your husband that the lab where they filmed is up in Denver. According to their website, they're always looking for volunteers."

Jill replied excitedly, "Wow!" Turning to me she said, "We should go sign up to be part of a study."

I paid the bill and we walked out of the store with our new movie.

As we exited, Emma pointed out a sign to Jill. "Amateur night is on Saturday. Jill, you and I should enter it. It would be a lot of fun. Plus," she said with a pause as she looked at her husband, "Carl has always wanted to see me dance in front of strangers."

"Let's do it," Jill said.

"You guys will definitely win," I encouraged.

Emma talked to the bouncer at the club. She came back and explained to us that the women had to be there at 9pm, with dancing at 10pm. Winners get $200.

We all were giddy as we walked back to the hotel. Jill held my hand tight. Every now and then, Carl and Emma would stop to kiss. We told them to "Get a room!"

Immediately, upon returning to our cabin, we went to our respective bedrooms. Jill started taking off her clothes just like I did. We could hear our friends get onto their bed.

Clearly we heard Emma ask Carl, "Did you like that movie?"

"I thought it was pretty good, but I would have liked to watch more of the ending."

"It is way better than any of those amateur cuckold movies you bring home or get online."

Carl replied, "Hey, I like those."

"Okay," she said. Changing topics, Emma continued, "Did that movie tonight inspire you to 'eat the seed'?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"Well get ready to eat some seed. You can lick it out all the cum you left in my pussy." We heard them move about the bed.

"What are you talking about?" Carl said with a surprise. "I licked the cum off of your tits."

There was a long pause. I knew Emma was trying to put things together.

"Never mind who put it there, you're eating it right now!"

We heard a muffled protest from Carl. Even though I could not see, I figured that Emma was pressing her pussy into his face.

Soon, Emma started moaning and squeaking. She said, "That's it. Make me cum! Make me cum! Cummm!" She did.

After a little time, we heard them move about.

"Did you get it all?"she asked.

"I think so."

After a bit, Jill whispered in my ear, "Now it's our turn."

Loudly, she said, "We have to sign up at that clinic. It looks awesome!"

"I know," I replied. "I think they're doing a lot of good research."

Jill stopped herself from laughing, and continued. "Did you see the end of the movie?"

"I saw a lot of it."

"They said that men can benefit health-wise from 'eating the seed.'"

"Yeah, I saw that part. I guess if I want to live longer, I have to eat more of my seed."

Jill said, "They said the most benefits come from men that eat seed that isn't their own."

"That is something I would love to try!" I exclaimed.

"But the best way to get healthy," Jill explained, "is to the 'direct anal' method."

"What is 'direct anal'?"

"You're so naive. When some guy cums in your butt."

I asked, "And that is supposed to help my health?"

"That's what the study shows."

"And you want me to sign up for one of these studies?"

"Honey, you know you want to."

"Maybe," I said, "but I'm not sure."

"Come on, you'd love it," my wife said. With a wink she continued, "I think you'd love to sign up for the 'direct anal' study. Probably the one where you get three doses of seed a day."

"I don't know. I wouldn't want to do it alone. Maybe if I can get Carl to sign up with me."

In the insuring pause, I heard Emma say to Carl, "You would love that. You love the strap-on so much!"

After another moment, Jill said, "We can try one technique tonight, and see how you like it."

"Which one?"

Jill replied, "The combination of men and women. You know, creampies."

"Okay."

I had eaten creampies many times before, so our talking was all a show for Emma and Carl. I rolled Jill over on to all fours and got out of bed. I loved giving it to her doggie style.

She was wetter than usual. I slipped my cock right into her and started sawing back and forth. I could feel my balls slap against her as I pounded away. Jill was breathing heavy and moaning. Even though I had cum recently, all of our talk had made me rock hard. I knew it would not be long before I came.

I erupted inside of my wife. I let my cock pulse in her pussy for nearly a minute. Slowly, I withdrew.

Quickly, I lay down on the bed. Jill straddled my face and forced her pussy on to my mouth. I started licking away. The taste was great. After only a few minutes, I felt my wife cum on my face. Her pussy pulsed and ejected the rest of my cum and some of her juices.

She disengaged and lay next to me on the bed. "So that is supposed to improve my health?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Sounds like it could be a fun study."

I heard Emma and Carl snicker.

We all fell asleep.

The next day was just as interesting.

*****

I appreciate any feedback. Contact me at the contact tab on my profile.

Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers
12