Eat Your Fuckin Cake!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers

Dr. Landers looked absolutely stricken when I walked in. I noticed Jack was not there and assumed that Abby had suffered some family tragedy and dismissed him already. I was upset that I wouldn't get to see him today. No matter how black his hate for me was, my love was still strong. I was not allowed to walk down either side of our street or be on the back balcony while Jack was home.

"Is Jack risking jail just to avoid the session?" I asked her. I knew she didn't like the "macho man" type of guys like Jack. And with Jack's boisterous attitude and foul mouth she had more trouble dealing with him than many other men.

"There's no session today Robin. I'll call and let you know the situation when I know more." She pushed a button and the door buzzed open. I looked back at the once confident woman and wondered what had happened to shake her. I drove to the church to see Bruce since I had extra time. I was looking forward to the swinger's club the next night. I was going to try double penetration for the first time. Bruce was going to be in my ass while Terry Kagen fucked my pussy.

I was so wet just from the thought that if I found Bruce alone at the church, he'd get jumped. I wish Jack would loosen up and join in. The thought of my Jack and Bruce fucking me at the same time almost made me cum without even touching my clit. I could even smell my own fragrance as I got out of the car at the church.

Bruce was on the phone when I went in. He looked to be in a foul mood, but then again he'd been in a foul mood since Jack found out about us. The look he gave me as I entered his office let me know I'd have to wait to scratch my itch.

"That was Terry. There will be no club meeting tonight. It seems Jack found out about it all and has threatened to call his buddy Mike Starr in on the whole club. I don't know how he found out about it, but he now can embarrass a whole lot of people. I'm regretting ever hooking up with you Robin, I swear your pussy isn't worth all this trouble."

I was stunned. A few months ago he wanted me over every day of the week. He told me that I was far tighter than Cheryl and a more fun fuck as well. And now with a little push back from Jack I was suddenly out of favor.

Just after dinner that night, my attorney called. He told me that we'd been moved up and we had a hearing in the morning. He told me that the only time he'd ever seen a judge move a hearing up like this was because the filing party had dropped their petition for divorce.

I asked if it could be a contempt of court hearing for Jack. Justin said he seriously doubted that if Jack was being called before the judge, we wouldn't have been ordered in. He told me to sleep well and that he had good feelings for tomorrow.

Bruce seemed to cheer up a bit at my news. "Maybe someone put pressure on him to play ball and keep his mouth shut. There are a few powerful folk that are part of that club. Jack has balls, but no clout."

The sex was awesome that night. I must have orgasmed a dozen times. Bruce would be in my ass while Cheryl would work a dildo in my pussy. Cheryl, however, would only allow a small vibe in her ass as Bruce fucked her. She did cum eight times before we all collapsed.

At ten o'clock in the morning I was in Judge Kagen's court room. Jack's attorney and another man were in their spot but Jack was nowhere to be seen. I asked Justin if Jack would be in trouble for not being here.

"Not likely. He might be off somewhere licking his wounds, what I don't understand is why Graham Nash is here. He hasn't actually been in a court room in six years. Something is definitely going on."

Judge Kagen entered and called the court to order. Jack's attorney and Mr. Nash asked to approach. Justin went up as well and the four stood talking at the bench for at least twenty minutes. Justin looked troubled when he returned to my table but I didn't get a chance to ask him before the judge banged her gavel and pronounced that in 90 days the marriage of Jack and Robin Ericson would be dissolved.

She then told me that I would receive no alimony or support from Jack. He was being ordered to turn over 25 percent of his retirement to me as well as 40 percent of our liquid assets, which meant cash according to Justin.

I asked what had happened, and Justin said "For some reason, Judge Kagen decided to grant Mr. Ericson's petition for divorce."

The next thing I knew I was being helped to a seat by an EMT. "Ma'am, can you tell me how many fingers I am holding up?"

Within three weeks everything had gone to hell. The TV news did a piece about the swingers' club and all of those involved. Judge Kagen was removed from the bench and the government was investigating with a high probability that she'd be brought up on charges. Her husband was fired immediately and brought up on charges stemming from his involvement with a drug running scheme that was uncovered during the scandal.

Justin Bieber was dis-barred because he was discovered to have had sex with a few of his male clients, and he'd thrown cases for Judge Kagen. He was also involved in the drug ring that had been busted in one of the city high schools.

Dr. Landers was ordered to repay thirty different clients that Judge Kagen had sent her. She was found in her bath tub with her wrists slit. Her husband was found on the toilet next to her with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Bruce was asked to step down from his ministry. His severance from the church would barely cover his moving expenses. Cheryl filed for divorce after catching him masturbating while watching Jeri and Brenda McBain swimming. She said it was because of that but mainly she was tired of his libido leading her to trouble and embarrassment.

Bruce blamed me for all of the trouble and told me he wouldn't be taking me with him. I moved into a small apartment with Cheryl until we could get our feet under us. I used most of the money I got from Jack to get our utilities on and helping Cheryl hire an attorney.

Bruce tried to hire Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young but they refused him. Instead he ended up with some no named guy he found in the want ad paper and Cheryl cleaned him out. Last I heard, he was in Iowa somewhere preaching in a non-denominational church.

I got a job with an accounting agency after my divorce became final. Cheryl worked for a contractor and was dating one of his workers. I didn't want to date anyone. I wanted Jack.

Every once in a while I'd walk past our old street and see the "For Sale" sign in the yard. Two weeks ago I saw a "Sold" sign on top. I was distraught and went to buy some comfort food, mainly Haagen Dazs and Chips Ahoy.

As I was passing the frozen dinner section, on my way to the ice cream, I saw Jack. He was buying a frozen pizza. Before I knew what I was doing I was groveling before him in the store. I don't remember what I exactly said, but when I stopped to take a breath and wipe my eyes, Jack looked embarrassed and there was a small crowd gathered.

"Look," he told me as he helped me to my feet, "I'm moving to Montana next week. If you really want us to try again you can come with me. I have missed you horribly. Be at my house at noon on Wednesday and just climb in the U-Haul. We'll go and make a new start."

For the next few days I was on cloud nine. Cheryl asked me if I had met a new guy.

"I just might have." I told her.

Wednesday morning I called off sick. At eleven I had my few belongings packed and was watching the clock. At eleven thirty I wrote Cheryl a note and left her the keys to my car. I left and walked to my old house.

Sure enough there was a U-Haul parked in front. I put my things in the cab and climbed in. At noon exactly, Jack climbed in and started the truck. Soon we were headed north on I-25. I tried to talk a few times. I told Jack how I planned to return to school and earn a degree so I could get a high paying job but Jack didn't seem to be in much of a talking mood. We stopped for dinner in Cheyenne Wyoming.

"Look," he told me, "You have a whole lot of hoops to jump through to prove to me that your whole cock seeking behavior is in the past."

I assured him that I'd do whatever it took to regain his heart, and we finished our meal in silence.

We drove for another few hours. Outside of Casper, Jack pulled into a small motel and got us a room for the night. I was pleased that he didn't get two rooms, but I was dismayed to find two beds in the room.

He saw the look on my face and said, "We aren't doing that for a while. I've missed you, but not that much."

He crawled into one bed and I lay in the other. I knew I had a lot of ass kissing to do before Jack trusted me again, but at least I was getting the chance. I was smiling as sleep finally overtook me.

Las Vegas Nevada, Four years later

I had just finished brushing my hair when I heard my husband pulling into the garage. He works as a slot machine technician for three of the major casinos downtown. He's been doing that job for going on four years now and we've been married for three.

I take one last look in the mirror and ask myself what he sees in me. I know that I am not even near as hot as the showgirls I know he has to see every day as he works, nor do I have the body to compete with the cougars and plastic Barbies that frequent the casinos. Although rules are in place to prevent the people who work on the gaming machines from fraternizing with the gambling public, my sweetie tells me it still happens.

I make sure my make-up is perfect and I go out to greet my man. I'll have to be extra nice to him so that he'll go back out and pick up a couple of pizzas for dinner. I have six of my girlfriends coming over for a study group tonight. I'll be graduating from UNLV in just over a month with my Bachelor's degree in accounting.

I know I'll have to keep an eye on Samantha. She is always eyeing Jack's ass when we study. He tries to stay out of the way; most likely he'll go into the den and watch the Rockies play baseball on the satellite. Although I fully trust him not to do anything, Samantha is very young and pretty and she knows it, and has been known to stoop to low moves to get what she wants.

I have been through too much and jumped through hoops for too long to let her even think it's ok for her to have at him. Even though he never says it, I know he's nervous about other men around me as well. Of course everything we went through back in Colorado I can't blame him, even though he knows I'll never be with another man again. I am now his and his alone.

I go down the stairs as he comes in through the kitchen. "Hi baby. Did you make sure none of the pensioners and tourists take more money from the man than they are entitled to?"

"Well hello to you too. I did have to fix a machine today that paid out three extra times last night."

"Oh no! Those big fat cats might have to order silver Rolex's instead of platinum ones this week."

"As long As they make their money, I make mine. You look really good tonight, must be study night."

"Yeah. It's getting to be tougher the closer we get to graduation. You better watch out for Samantha tonight babe. I know she has her eye on you."

"Well, unless she's wearing Rockies purple or Dodger blue I won't even notice her. Big game tonight. Winner takes control of the west." Jack sniffed the air like a dog. "Let me guess. I need to go get pizza for dinner."

"If it's not too much trouble baby. I'll make it up to you later. Back rub, foot massage, one of my killer blow jobs."

"You had me at "If" baby. Not that those other things went un-noticed."

"I love you Jack. You are the only man I'll ever want."

"I know baby. I love you too Brenda."

He turned and went out to the garage and then to get pizza. He and I have been together since he left his ex-wife asleep in some motel in Wyoming. I told him he should have just left her in Stonemoore, but he decided she needed a lesson. So instead of he and I leaving for Las Vegas together as we had original planned, he took off to Wyoming and met me in Vegas three days later.

Mom and dad told us that Cheryl left town for California two years ago. She married a contractor she'd been dating since her divorce from the pious perverted preacher and moved to Minnesota. No one seems to know what became of Bruce.

Robin rolled back into town about six weeks after Cheryl left. It seems she married some rancher in Wyoming two months after Jack left her there. They had a good marriage until he caught her getting gang banged by three of his ranch hands.

During Jack's divorce, he and I got really close. I was always worried about him drinking too much so I took him up on his offer of a date. Before I knew it, we were going on regular dates. We never had sex, and Jack always made sure people knew we were together when we went out in public.

I kind of got the feeling that my mom was more jealous than my brother. He was a tad upset when I enrolled at UNLV, so I expected him to be more upset when Jack decided he was moving to Las Vegas to be with me. Dad said even though Jack was rough and crude, he couldn't ask for a better man for me to be with, despite the age difference.

When I first got here, I met a cosmetology student who taught me how to use make-up properly. I know I'll never be a movie star, but guys do notice me for more than just my body now. But one man has had my heart since I was twelve years old. Not many girls fall in love with the married guy next door and then end up married to him.

I live the dream every day. The chimes of the doorbell shake me out of my reverie. I just hope Jack gets back with the pizza before Samantha gets here. If she doesn't back off, I'll take the advice of one of Jack's favorite songs. I'll make them suffer.

Fin

You have just read the version of this story as it was originally published. I sent a slightly different version to the person who edited it for me. Shortly after I sent the file to the editor, I realized that I wasn't happy with the ending I had written. As I was showering one evening the published ending came to me. I felt that the original ending was choppy and didn't pack the surprise punch that I could achieve by switching to Brenda's view. I am including the original ending here.

SH

Las Vegas Nevada, Four years later

I pulled my truck into the drive way and looked at my lawn. I needed to mow it but I would wait until Saturday morning. I'd get up at six and mow before the temperature hit 100. I walked inside and my wife threw her arms around me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

.

"Hi baby. Did you make sure the tourists and pensioners wouldn't sneak an extra nickel or two from the huge conglomerate corporations?" My job as a slot machine technician never failed to bring out my wife's inner peacenik.

"And when you graduate with honors next month you're going to be among the faceless drivel slaving for the man just like me."

"At least until you knock me up baby." She kissed me again. "Well my sexy man, I sure am glad you're home."

"So you studying with the girls tonight doll?"

"Yes. But I'll have to watch Samantha around you Jack. She just can't seem to keep her eyes off your ass."

"I used to have a neighbor girl like that. She was always staring at my ass."

"Especially when you'd mow your lawn. I still can't believe Robin was stupid enough to fuck Mr. Harris. Oh well, her loss my gain."

"Yes indeed Brenda. I guess I'll go get us a pizza or three. I know how you college girls chow." She kissed me as I headed back out the door.

Brenda and I had been married for three years now. I got to Vegas about three days after I left Stonemoore. I know some folks would think I am a total bastard for leaving Robin in the motel in Casper the way I did but there was no way I was going to ever trust that cock monger bitch again.

She had been asleep about ten minutes when I slipped out and paid for the use of the room. I didn't know how long it would take for her to get someone to come get her so I bought her three days' time.

Thanks to NOS and No-Doze I made it to Utah before sun up. Two days later I was pulling into Las Vegas. Within a week I had a job and a place to stay. I used my revenue from the sale of my house and my retirement fund to buy a house. Two weeks later, as planned Brenda showed up. She had enrolled at UNLV at the end of her senior year in high school.

During the weeks I was waiting for my house to sell, and my divorce to become final, I spent a lot of time with Brenda. It started with her coming by to make sure I wasn't drinking too much.

She'd bring food and we'd eat together. We'd watch movies together on most weeknights', and we'd go [places on the weekend. The more I got to know her the more I liked her and I discovered I wasn't ashamed to be seen in public with her.

When I told her about Robin begging me to take her back in the store, she got teary eyed and was ready to bawl. "Hey. I have no plans what so ever of going back to her cheating ass. Brenda I'm falling for you. I have a plan if you think you can stand to be with an old man like me the rest..."

She was on me before I could get the rest of it out. That night after three rounds, the first fevered and hot, the latter two more relaxed and loving, I finished laying out my plan to her.

I expected Tom and Jeri to throw a fit, but it was just the opposite.

"Jack you have always been a crude, and rough individual, but I can't imagine our daughter in better hands." Tom told me in his garage one afternoon. "I know you'll treat her right and make her happy. Hell, she's been in love with you since the day you and that other one moved in."

"Jeri better not have any incest with the son-in-law ideas." I thought to myself. I also wondered if my future brother in law would be jealous.

A year after we got to Las Vegas, Brenda made friends with a cosmetology student who taught her a new way of doing her make up so that her positive aspects were highlighted. Her words, not mine. I do have to say it was a night and day difference. Brenda changed her hairstyle and became a rather attractive woman.

We got married right after her freshman year. I told her that if she met a guy her age, she was more than welcome to try. She didn't speak to me for almost a week. "You silly stupid bastard," she said when she finally started speaking to me again. "Since I was a teen age girl I have only had eyes for one man. I watched as the wrong woman threw you away and now I'll be damned if I'll ever let you go."

I do talk to people back home once in a while. Of course Tom and Jeri keep us up to date.

Cheryl ended up married to some tile guy. They had a kid last I heard and moved to California. Robin made it back to Stonemoore two years after I stranded her in Wyoming. It seems she hooked up with a rancher there and married him. He kicked her out a year later when he caught her fucking three of his ranch hands.

The pimple faced kid behind the counter just told me my pizzas are ready. If I can get them home quickly enough, Brenda will likely jump my bones before her study group shows up. Me, I'll retire to my den and watch the Rockies on my MLB Season Pass on my satellite. Life is good.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers