Eatin' Harley's Puddin' Pt. 01

Story Info
I fuck "Harley Quinn" at a costume party.
1.5k words
4.08
18.9k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

*****

I awoke in the morning to a series of images on my phone from Holly, she seemed to have sent them last night. It was a bit of a shame I went bed early because I could have had sex with her last night.

I decided to message her back a picture of my semi-erect cock and attached a message that read "Why didn't you ask for me last night?"

My phone buzzed about 10 minutes later, Holly had replied and there wasn't an image attached this time.

Turns out she had a ladies night out with her friends and sent me the explicit images while she was drunk, but was now way too hungover for sex.

It was my day off and I didn't really know what I was going to do now. I haven't spoken to Emilia Clarke in weeks and Tzuyu was only a one night stand.

After laying down thinking of ways to keep from being bored, my friend messages me, reminding me that I'm still invited to his superhero party.

I realised there was a possibility I could be able to sleep with a girl there, one dressed as a superheroine too.

I messaged him and said that I got the day off for him and he was glad I was going to be there.

--------------

I decided to be rather generic and go to the party dressed up as Spiderman.

When I finally arrived, the place was filled with people dressed as all kinds of characters. Even from anime. Weirdly enough, I was the only person in a Spiderman costume.

There was one girl that stuck out from most because her outfit was pretty one hundred percent accurate.

Every time she caught me looking (or my head in her direction seeing as my face was covered), she smiled appreciatively. She was dressed as the supervillain Harley Quinn, the version from the 2016 "Suicide Squad" movie.

Not long into the party I started to feel the alcohol hit me. The girl dressed as Harley Quinn walked over to me and pushed me back against the wall with her hand on my package.

"Time to see if there's a handsome face under that mask..." the girl said, while using Harley's voice.

"Mr. J would be so jealous..." she giggled.

"Where do I recogni-" I went to ask as she placed her fingers on my lips. "Sh, sh, shhh... just call me Harley."

'Harley' then pulled my head down and aggressively kissed me, sticking her tongue in my mouth as she did so. I kissed her back and seconds later, her tongue was dominating mine with ease.

"Aww... is the wittle spider unable to keep up?" Harley teased.

"Oh yeah? I'll drink you under the table!" I replied. Harley giggled at the comment and sat me down on a sofa.

--------------

She then came back 5 minutes later with a tray of 30 shots and the first one to give up loses.

I thought that 15 shots each was more than enough to make us pass out but I really didn't want to lose the chance I had with this woman so I took it.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded, picked up a shot, we clinked our glasses and downed the first one. I wouldn't have been able to take the burn from it if I hadn't already been drunk.

Harley seemed to take it like it was nothing though. She just picked up her next one and waited for me to pick up mine.

We both threw our shots back over and over until we were at our last one. "Put yours down for a sec." the girl asked. I did as I was told and she decided to neck her's without me.

She then grabbed my shot, laid back against the sofa and poured my shot into her belly button.

"Come and get it..." Harley teased. I leaned my head over her stomach and started drinking the shot from the belly button.

"Don't worry... I'm all clean. Get all the remains." she commanded. I did as she was told and licked up every last drop from inside her belly button. Her belly button was all shiny and slippery thanks to my tongue.

Harley stood up for a few seconds allowing me to appreciate how nice her legs looked in the fishnet tights she was wearing.

She also wore a pair of red and blue shorts that strained against her ass. Her ass wasn't big, but it wasn't flat neither. It popped out a fair bit and it was rather nice and cute if anything.

Harley held out her hand for me which I used to pull myself up. "Come on... follow me." she commanded.

I walked behind Harley up the stairs, ready for what was to come. Upstairs there were either people drinking or making out. Me and Harley joined in with the corridor and started tonguing each other.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her up against one of the bedroom doors and we entered still kissing each other.

Thankfully the room was empty, much to mine and Harley's excitement. I kicked the door closed behind me, stopped kissing Harley and threw her onto the bed which caused her to start giggling.

"Show me what ya got..." Harley told me so I locked the door and started slowly getting undressed as she had asked.

Once I was only left in my boxers, I gestured for her to get undressed. She undressed until she was left in only her shorts and bra and tights.

"I'm going commando." Harley told me in her actual voice. She had an Australian accent. I knew I had recognised her. It was Margot fucking Robbie!

"Good to know... Margot." I teased. I pulled off my boxers unable to wait any longer and she took off her shorts, tights and bra.

"Took you long enough, sweetheart." Margot said again in her Harley voice, which I assumed she was going to stick with for the rest of the night.

We both got onto the bed and started making out heavily, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

"Come on... stick it in my wet pussy I can't wait any longer!" Margot commanded. I lined up my dick with her pussy and started thrusting in and out at a slow pace. Each time I thrust into her pussy, I was met with one of her thrusts into my hip.

Her pussy was extremely tight and I was finding it difficult to speed up because of the small crevice, despite her being quite wet.

"Faster, please!" Margot whined. I struggled but I managed to speed up like she had asked. Eventually, I had started go get into my rhythm, moving in and out at a good pace.

"Oh yeah... like that." Margot moaned. I sped up some more, knowing she was enjoying herself. In a matter of seconds, I was fucking her so fast my balls were slapping against her ass.

"Oh yes... OH YEAHHHH... FUCKKK MEEEEE!!" Margot screamed.

Her pussy started convulsing around my cock and I could tell she was close.

"Cum with me! Let my juices cover your cock!" Margot yelled so I carried on thrusting until she was cumming.

I was close as well but I didn't want to get her pregnant so I held on for a bit longer.

"I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!" Margot yelled so I fucked her all the way through her orgasm as she squirted all over my cock. This tipped me over the edge and as I went to pull out, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me back into her.

I thrust 3 more times into Margot's pussy and ejaculated inside of her. Spurt after spurt of cum shot inside of her which made her moan each time.

When I was finally done, I finally pulled out and she gently licked and sucked my softening cock clean.

Margot then laid back on the bed and thrust three fingers into her pussy trying to get all of mine and her cum. When she'd decided she had gotten enough, she'd sucked on her messy fingers clean.

"Come on... come here." Margot told me, still speaking in her Harley voice. I laid behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist and ended up falling into a deep sleep. While I was sleeping, Margot decided to put my cock inside of her pussy, despite it not being erect. She must love having something in her pussy at all times.

"One last thing before we sleep... that was the best drunk sex I ever had. You performed well for someone who was completely out of it..." Margot told me. I didn't know she had said anything. I was fast asleep. However, she was right. It was amazing.

TO BE CONTINUED...