Eatin' Harley's Puddin' Pt. 02

Story Info
Margot Robbie ends up on my doorstep.
2.1k words
4.3
12.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I had only just realised that there was no oral in the last story which ruins the title but there will be in this one to make up for it and I apologise for that*

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

----------------------------

I woke up to find myself in a random bed that I'd not been in before. I didn't recognise the room either. I noticed I was also naked, but there was no girl next to me.

Did I get drunk and sleep at this costume party? The last thing I remembered was drinking as soon as I got in. I must have gotten completely wasted later on.

There was a note on a pillow next to me that read "Call me, x" with a number down below.

I'd remembered I had left my phone in my car because my Spiderman costume had no pockets.

Thankfully, I didn't have a hangover (somehow) and I got back into the costume, took the note and left the house.

I got into my car and dialled the number that was on the note and a girl with an Australian accent answered the phone. It didn't ring any bells unfortunately.

"Hi, can we meet up again?" she asked.

"Yes, of course we can." I responded. She then asked for my address and I gave it to her. I wanted to know who this mystery woman was and if I had slept with a sexy angel (again).

I text Holly to say that I was hungover because I went to a costume party last night and she took the lie fairly well.

I waited in the living room, sitting on my sofa waiting for a knock on the door.

I didn't know what to do to distract myself. What if she was ugly? What if she was hot and I had to tell her I didn't remember her?

Several negative thoughts were swirling in my brain until the dreaded moment came. The door knocked three times and I hastily made my way to it I unlocked and opened it only to find a beautiful surprise.

It was Margot Robbie. I was more than pleased. I knew her name because she was a celebrity AND she was hot.

"Hello again, sweetheart." Margot smiled. She was wearing a slightly transparent white vest top, small denim shorts and she had brought a handbag with her.

I let her in and told her to go into the living room. Inside her top it seemed like she didn't have a bra on but I was about to find out.

"Did we... sleep together last night? I got so drunk I don't remember a thing." I told her. She just started laughing at me.

"Yes. I got you wasted because you thought you could keep up with an Australian. Biggest mistake of your life!" Margot teased.

I won't lie, I was over the moon knowing that I'd slept with Margot, but it would have been nicer if I had remembered it.

"So... are we fucking again or not?" she asked. I nodded and went to close the curtains before she stopped me.

"Leave them open. Who cares if anyone sees? It's just a few paparazzi photos right?" Margot smiled.

She was very much like Holly in the aspect that she enjoyed making dangerous risks while having sex.

Holly could have gotten caught being fucked on my sofa, she could have gotten caught having sex at the cinema. She could have also gotten caught wanking me off in a public car park!

I walked back over to Margot and slammed my mouth against her's. Her handbag dropped to the ground.

"Get undressed for me." she commanded as she pulled away from the kiss.

I started to undress in front of her which caused her to giggle. I was now completely naked and was waiting for her to also get undressed.

My phone buzzed and Margot picked it up.

"Who the hell is Holly? Are you married!?" Margot raged at the nature of the message. From the lock screen it read "Enjoy this picture of me while you recover from your hangover."

"No, it's the famous TV presenter, Holly Willoughby I swear!" I told her. She wasn't having any of it.

"Prove it." Margot frowned. I unlocked my phone to see the photo and it was a picture Holly had taken of herself reflected in a mirror naked with two fingers in her pussy and she was biting her own lip.

"Satisfied?" I asked Margot.

"No. You haven't fucked me yet." she smiled. I ripped her top off of her torso which made her get quite annoyed.

"I have no other top, are you crazy!?" the blonde yelled. I was right, she had no bra on after all.

I leaned my head down and sucked on her nipple which made her moan. As I was sucking on her tit, she moved her hand down and lightly squeezed my cock.

Margot started moving her hand up and down my cock quite fast. She was actually quite good at it, not as good as my usual blonde though.

I moved my head away from her chest to kiss her and while we were kissing, my cock twitched and pre-cum started leaking all over Margot's hand.

Margot licked and sucked her hand clean, bent down and cleaned my cock with one huge swipe of her tongue.

"Mmm... you're ready." Margot said as she pushed me as hard as she can, causing me to fall onto the floor on my back. She then sat above my face, with her pussy hovering directly over my mouth.

"I haven't got all day!" Margot whined. I inserted my tongue into her pussy and started probing around, just to get her wet.

"I need more!" Margot cried. I pushed my tongue deeper and started sliding it in and out over and over again at a fast pace.

"Yes! Like that!" she moaned. Her body fell directly onto my face which only allowed my tongue to go deeper with every push.

Margot's pussy tasted fantastic, it was rather sweet and her juices were leaking everywhere luckily.

"MORE!!" I started waggling my tongue as fast as I could, and moved my hand around her leg so I could reach her clit. I applied a lot of pressure to her clitoris with my fingers and started rubbing it as hard as I could.

"OH. YES!! FUCK YES!!" Margot moaned.

I rubbed her clit even harder and started pushing down on it as I played with it.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" Margot screamed.

She then proceeded to release her juices all over my face.

Margot started grinding against my mouth as I lapped up every drop of her liquid from her pussy which had also splashed onto her inner thighs. When I was done I then sucked on her clit for a couple of seconds just to hear her moan.

"Mmm... baby. That was good." Margot sighed as she then laid on top of me with her hand on my erect cock.

"I should have just fucked you... I'm pretty much spent." Margot told me.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" I raised my voice while slightly frowning.

"You boys get wound up so easily of course I'm joking!" the Australian woman laughed.

She sat herself up and aimed my cock at her pussy. She speared the first few inches into herself and then inhaled deeply.

Margot started lowering herself until all of my cock was in her.

"Your cock is way too big for me... how did I manage to handle this piece of meat last night..?" Margot wondered.

We heard the front door open and I started panicking. I went to push Margot off of me and she just pinned me down.

We heard heels clacking across the floor and then I looked over to the living room entrance only to see Holly standing there with a big bag.

"I came to look after you while you were ill but it seems you found someone anyway." she said.

"I'll let him finish inside me then you can have him." Margot told her.

Margot started rising her body and then slamming back down slowly. She did this quite a few times to adjust to the size of my cock until a few seconds later.

Margot planted her hands on my chest and sped up incredibly quickly, she was bouncing up and down on me as fast as she could. I placed my hands on her hips and started to thrust into her with the rhythm of her riding me.

"I can't believe I'm already about to cum!" Margot moaned. She started to slow down, losing focus due to feeling too much pleasure so I flipped us both so that I was on top of her.

I thrusted into Margot's pussy as fast as I could, moving in and out like a jackhammer. I told her I was about to cum which enraged her.

"Not yet!" Margot shouted as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"I'M GONNA... I'M... I'M CUMMING!!" Margot screamed as her pussy tightened around my cock.

Margot's eyes rolled backwards as she screamed, grinding her cock against me.

Margot quietened down after a few seconds and I slowed down my thrusting as her orgasm was coming to an end.

"Cum in me and get it over and done with..." Margot told me. I sped up again and in a matter of seconds I came inside her.

Load after load after load of cum spurted inside of Margot's pussy.

"Mmph!" Margot slightly moaned.

"Did you cum again?" I teased.

"Yes..." she quietly answered. The woman came when I finished off inside her. It seems that she liked a man ejaculating inside her.

"Okay... I'm all done." Margot said as I pulled out of her and stood up.

Holly took the chance to pounce towards her and placed her face in front of Margot's pussy. Holly then cleaned Margot's pussy using her tongue.

Holly inserted it in, licked all around and outside getting all of mine and Margot's cum. When she was done she licked and sucked my soft cock clean.

Holly opened her mouth to show me that she didn't swallow a single drop. She spat a small amount onto Margot's chest and then lapped it up again.

Holly kissed Margot with a mouthful of cum, the sight was making my cock harden.

The two blondes kissing each other on my living room floor was a sight that was making me horny.

Both girls then got onto their knees and showed me that they both had the cum in their mouths.

They swallowed my cum and smiled at me. The girls both stood up and Margot walked behind Holly.

Margot tore Holly's dress completely off which caused Holly to frown.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Holly shouted.

"He did it to me and I am not going to be the only famous woman to leave this building with my tits out." Margot responded.

Margot got ready, leaving her knickers and shorts behind telling me to keep them as she then walked out the door naked, leaving me and Holly to our business.

As Holly started wanking me off, Margot walked back in and grabbed my phone. I took it from her and unlocked it. She then added phone numbers of several actresses I could call to have sex with.

"Each time you call or text, tell them that I gave you the number. They'll understand." Margot told me.

The names on my contact list were endless. Daisy Ridley, Lacey Turner, Liz Olsen and more. She then kissed my cheek and left.

I heard a knock at the window, me and Holly both looked and it was Margot, had her fingers in her pussy while she bit her lip.

She then turned around, slammed her bare ass against the glass pane and then left. We heard her start her car up as she drove off.

"I thought she was never going to leave..." Holly whispered.

"So... you're not thinking about trading me in for any of the younger models are you?" Holly asked me.

"No... of course not." I replied.

"Good... because I think I'm falling in love with you." Holly told me. My eyes opened wide at the statement. I was shocked to hear this from the woman... I didn't know what to say back to her at all...

TO BE CONTINUED...