Eating a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon smiled and looked deeply into Zoe's eyes, and without saying a word, as in the movie, Sharon slowly spread her legs until Zoe was looking directly at Sharon's hairy pussy with her vaginal lips slightly separated.

Zoe's eyes opened wide with amazement, and her mouth watered with sexual response at the very sight of Sharon's exposed pussy.

"There, Zoe. My pussy. Do you like what you see?" Sharon asked.

"Oh, yes, Sharon. I love what I see."

"Is there anything else you'd like, Zoe?" asked Sharon.

Zoe looked questioningly at Sharon, wondering if she were reading her question correctly, but she didn't know what else Sharon could mean by her question.

"Well, Sharon, I love what I see, but if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a lesbian, and, therefore, I'd love to eat your pussy."

Sharon smiled. "I thought so."

"Well, then, would you let me eat your pussy? I'd love to massage your pussy with my tongue. After all you did sign up for a full-body massage. Didn't you?" Zoe smiled.

"Well, I guess that's right," Sharon agreed. "Massaging my pussy would be a part of a full-body massage, soooooooo, I guess I should let you do your job, and if you add your mouth and tongue, so much the better."

Zoe's heart lept in her throat, and sensual shivers ran up and down her spine with the very idea of eating Sharon's wonderful pussy.

Even though Zoe's main goal was to eat Sharon's pussy, she didn't want to rush things. She wanted to savor Sharon's whole body, so she went back to Sharon's feet and began to massage them once more; however, now Zoe was going to add something more. She replaced her fingers with her tongue.

Zoe kissed and licked the bottoms of Sharon's feet, especially her insteps and ankles that made Sharon jerk and giggle softly since Zoe's mouth and tongue tickled those spots. Next Zoe licked Sharon's toes, beginning with the big toes and working down to the little toes. She also licked in between Sharon's toes that Sharon found delightful. After the licking, Zoe took each toe into her mouth and sucked on it, making them all wet, but if this wasn't enough, after Zoe had licked and sucked all of Sharon's toes, she took each foot in turn and stuck it into her open mouth as far as they would go and sucked on the whole foot. This was a new experience for Sharon, and she revelled in the exciting experience Zoe gave her.

After the toe and foot treatment, Zoe reached out and laid her hands onto Sharon's feet and pressed outward on them, slowly spreading Sharon's legs until she had full view of Sharon's hairy pussy, her pink vaginal flesh exposed in stark relief to her darker labia covered with silky, dark hair. It was so beautiful, and her mouth watered at the very thought that she would soon have her face in between Sharon's legs and in her pussy.

Still not wanting to rush right into her ultimate goal, Sharon's pussy, Zoe retraced her way upwards with her oily hands, starting at Sharon's feet...caressing her well-conditioned calves...her rounded thighs where she allowed her fingertips to slide between the hairy creases between Sharon's upper thighs and lower abdomen where the two meet...her sculptured hips...her rounded abdomen...her chest...and up to her breasts.

Zoe cupped Sharon's breasts in her hands and felt their weight in her palms. Delicately Zoe massaged Sharon's breasts, squeezing them gently in her fingers. When Zoe placed her fingers on her firm, erect nipples, she felt gooseflesh rise around her areolas. She circled her crimson flesh and flicked Sharon's excited, aroused nipples and played with them for awhile, sending shivers of arousal coursing throughout Sharon's body. Her relaxed body from the hot tub and massage had her body ultrasensitive to Zoe's touch.

Sharon luxuriated under Zoe's fingers and lay on the massage table feeling so relaxed and now sexual aroused. Her breathing came deeply and slowly, but she could feel her heart pounding excitedly in her chest. She was lost in this euphoric state of sensul arousal.

While letting herself drift within this euphoric state, Sharon felt Zoe's warm tongue touch her, licking her hardened nipples, circiling them, and then flicking Sharon's nipples back and forth.

"Oh, Zoe, that feels so good. Your mouth is as wonderful as your hands...even better" Sharon moaned softly.

Zoe's only response was a knowing and agreeable sigh.

Knowing she was having such an effect on Sharon, Zoe pressed her oil-covered lips around Sharon's nipples and sucked on them, alternating from one to the other. She felt Sharon's nipples become even more hard and the gooseflesh around her areolas like little nipples.

Sharon raised her chest and reached up and pushed Zoe's face into her breasts, making the contact even more intense.

"Suck them, Zoe. Suck my breasts harder. I love the feel of your lips and tongue on them, and bite them gently," Sharon sighed.

Zoe pushed Sharon's breasts together, increasing her cleavage so she could get to her nippples quickly, going from one to the other.

"Oh, yes, that's what I want," Sharon moaned.

Zoe slobbered all over Sharon's nipples, her saliva running down her breasts.

From her sucking on Sharon's breasts, Zoe kept her hands on Sharon's breasts and slid her tongue down between her cleavage and onto her chest, licking the bottom of her breasts, and when she came back to the place where her cleavage was, Zoe dragged her tongue down the middle of Sharon's body while she slid her hands from Sharon's breasts and down her slippery sides.

Working together, Zoe slid her tongue and hands ever downward, her tongue to Sharon's abdomen and her hands to her hips. Holding Sharon's hips in her hands, Zoe dropped her head and dipped her tongue into Sharon's bellybutton and churned it around and around until she drew it out, leaving a small pool of hot saliva.

Sharon was getting really aroused as Zoe came closer and closer to her pussy, and she felt how wet she was between her legs. Sharon felt a trickle of vaginal fluid running out of her vagina and between her ass cheeks, from her perineum to her asshole.

Deeply wanting Zoe to get to her pussy and make her cum, Sharon bent her legs, placing her feet flat on the massage table. Sharon raised up on her feet, lifting her ass off the massagge table and offering her aroused pussy to Zoe's oral attention.

When Zoe saw Sharon raise her pelvis, she knew how excited she was under her working hands, mouth, and tongue. This was a clear sign for Zoe that Sharon was offering her the way to her pussy, Zoe's goal.

Knowingly, Zoe slid her hands beneath Sharon's ass cheeks as she worked her way downward to Sharon's pussy. Zoe moved her way from Sharon's bellybutton to the top of Sharon's pussy where she slid her tongue back and forth along the top edge of Sharon's pussy hair from hip to hip, and from there Zoe kissed Sharon's pussy on her mons above her clitoris. Sometimes she drew Sharon's pussy hair up between her lips and sucked on it, making it very wet.

From there Zoe took turns sliding her tongue between the creases that separate her thighs and abdomen. As she did so, Zoe smelled the fragrant musk arising from her flared pussy that continued to be wet around her vagina that was still runnning between the cheeks of her ass.

When Zoe reached the bottom of Sharon's ass cheeks, she knelt down on her knees and with her hands spread her cheeks with her fingers, exposing her puckered asshole.

Zoe's labido nearly exploded in pre-orgasmic excitement, but she kept it under control. She did, however, lean forward and placed the tip of her tongue onto her asshole and tasted Sharon's vaginal creamy wetness. It tasted so good to Zoe, and she moaned within herself with the taste of it.

Spreading Sharon's ass cheeks even wider, Zoe curled the tip of her tongue so that it almost doubled on itself, making it pointed and smaller. Zoe touched the very tip of her tongue at the entrance to Sharon's ass hole and gently pressed it. At first Zoe felt the resistance of Sharon's sphincter muscle, but with patience Zoe softly rimmed Sharon's ass hole until she felt the sphincter relax and begin to open.

When Sharon's ass hole opened a little, Zoe pushed the tip of her tongue into Sharon's ass hole.

Sharon jumped on contact of Zoe's tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Sharon moaned just loudly enough for Zoe to hear.

Sharon's reaction inspired Zoe to increase her efforts as she ate Sharon out. She held her hips more firmly and thrust her tongue deeper and deeper inside Sharon's ass hole until she was able to ass fuck her.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, eat my ass out, Zoe. That feels so good. I love it," said Sharon.

Zoe continued to tongue-fuck Sharon until she felt a slight shiver ripple through Sharon's excited body as she experienced her first orgasm. This was a gentle orgasm for Sharon, but she knew it was just the beginning of her orgasms since she was multi-orgasmic, and she anticipated the feel of Zoe's mouth and tongue on her pussy.

Feeling Sharon's sexual tremors subside, Zoe slid her tongue out of Sharon's ass hole and licked it with her tongue. From her ass hole Zoe licked up in between Sharon's ass cheeks across her perineum to the bottom of her open, cream-covered vagina. When Zoe reached her goal, she licked around Sharon's open vagina and covered her willing tongue with Sharon's sweet pussy cream.

It tasted delicious to Zoe, and the taste let her know she was at the gates of her Nirvana, Sharon's womanhood. This was the very thing Zoe had wanted from the first time she saw her naked in the hot tub when she came out to take her into the massage room for her full-body massage.

Zoe breathed deeply as her tongue licked Sharon's vagina, and she thrust her tongue inside Sharon's vaginal sheath as far as she could. Her thrusting into Sharon's vagina caused her to push up with her hands on the massage table and lifted her hips, pushing her pussy into Zoe's face and driving her tongue even deeper into her vaginal canal.

Sharon moaned softly, but loudly enough for Zoe to hear her. This moan encouraged Zoe to increase her licking Sharon's pussy.

Zoe ran her tongue over the ridges of Sharon's vagina, circling it from time to time. Zoe then ran her tongue on Sharon's G-Spot, already filling up with paraurethral fluid that forms the liquid a woman ejaculates when she has her orgasm.

This excited Sharon very much, so much so she reached down and put her hands on top of Zoe's head and pushed her face into her pussy, covering her mouth with her vaginal lips and her nose into her dark pubic hair. In response Zoe grabbed Sharon's ass cheeks and pushed her head slightly backwards to catch her breath. Then, however, Zoe shoved her face back into Sharon's creamy pussy. Together Zoe face-fucked Sharon's pussy, enjoying the feel of her soft, silky skin to her tasty pussy cream.

Zoe thought she tasted so good, and at that time she didn't want it to end, but when she felt Sharon's thighs tremble, Zoe knew Sharon was getting closer to her orgasm. Zoe, therefore, slid her cum-coated tongue out of Sharon's pussy, licking as she did. Once outside Zoe licked around Sharon's pussy to get the cream clinging to her vaginal hole. She then slid her tongue up and along Sharon's erotic, puffy labia, feeling the softness of Sharon's flesh.

On her upward move between Sharon's labia lips, her tongue separated them, and her nose felt Sharon's pubic hair. At the same time Zoe brought her right hand up between Sharon's legs and thrust her first two fingers inside Sharon's vagina, feeling her ribs and G-Spot where she now felt the paraurethra sac filled with liquid. The sac was so full Sharon's vaginal sheath grasped her fingers as if to keep them there. Zoe knew, however, this sac held the fluid she loved so much.

By the time Zoe had her fingers inside Sharon's vagina she had her tongue and mouth up to Sharon's vibrating clit.

Zoe circled Sharon's hard, erect clit with the tip of her tongue, causing Sharon to quiver with sensual excitement and wanting to have her orgasms. Wanting her orgasm Sharon thrust her hips upward against Zoe's face, and as she thrust, Zoe opened her mouth and brought it down on Sharon's clit, sucking on it as she had sucked Sharon's nipples.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss," Zoe, "that feels so good. Your mouth is magic."

Sharon's erotic expression made Zoe work even harder to help Sharon enjoy her orgasm, so she flicked her tongue quickly back and forth over her vibrating clit, and she sucked it up into her mouth at the same time.

Zoe felt Sharon's thighs tremble against the sides of her face, and she knew she was close to cumming. Knowing this Zoe pulled her two fingers out of Sharon's pussy. They were dripping with Sharon's pussy cream. As she pulled her two fingers out of Sharon's pussy, she took her mouth off Sharon's clit, and with a final suck and a kiss Zoe dropped her head down on Sharon's pussy.

Zoe quickly covered Sharon's vagina and urethra so she would be ready when Sharon orgasmed.

Sharon smelled wonderful, and Zoe readied herself for orgasm. Zoe felt Sharon's thighs tremble even more as she readied herself for the deluge of Sharon's orgasm.

Sharon thrust up her hips forward as her orgasm hit her like a volcanic eruption or tidal wave.

A long, almost-silent shreek came deeply from Sharon's mouth, letting Zoe know it was on the verge of cumming.

With her mouth glued to Sharon's pussy, she felt the onrush of Sharon's fluids shooting from her pussy. Her paraurethra sac opened, and Sharon ejaculated the clear liquid into Zoe's waiting and willing mouth, filling it and filling it as Zoe swallowed each gush.

"Mmmmmmmm, Sharon tastes so good," Zoe thought to herself.

And in the midst of having Sharon ejaculate into her mouth, Sharon's bladder opened and she shot more ejaculate mixed with her pee into Zoe's mouth. Zoe swallowed and swallowed not wanting to lose a drop, but that wasn't possible since Sharon squirted profusely. But Zoe did her best.

And since Zoe had become so sexually excited massaging Sharon and eating her pussy, she felt her body quiver and send climactic waves throughout her body but especially between her legs in her pussy. The combined experience almost overwhelmed Zoe, but in the midst of Sharon's orgasm she held her mouth onto Sharon's pussy, licking the last drops of Sharon's orgasmic liquids. She loved the silky smoothness of Sharon's pussy lips against her wet tongue. Zoe's mind was filled with erotic images and physical sensations from this sensual encounter with Sharon Stone.

All this took place while Sharon was coming down from her massive orgasm. She was breathing hard as was Zoe, and both their hearts were beating hard that they felt in their temples, and their breathing was shallow and quick.

In time, however, both Sharon and Zoe regained their composure. Zoe looked up from Sharon's matted, wet pussy and looked into her blue eyes only to find Sharon looking back into her dark eyes.

With a smile on her face Sharon said, "My, Zoe, that was wonderful. You really know how to eat a pussy. You made me feel so good."

Zoe replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed my eating your pussy, Sharon. You made my dream come true. Thank you."

"One thing is sure: When you give a full-body massage, you really mean it," Sharon said.

"Well, I don't do this for everybody, Sharon. You are special."

Sharon smiled again and said, "Come here, Zoe."

Zoe stood up and walked up beside Sharon. When Zoe was close to her shoulders, Sharon reached up with her right hand, put it lightly on the back of Zoe's head, and brought her down to her face and kissed her softly with her soft, sensual lips, offering her some tongue, and Zoe doing the same. Sharon and Zoe shared a beautiful lesbian kiss, the kind of kiss only two women can exchange with one another.

When the kiss was broken, Sharon said, "Again, you were wonderful, Zoe. Thank you for everything."

"My pleasure," answered Zoe. "I can't tell you what this has meant to me."

In response, Sharon said, "Right now you were so good, I am completely exhausted and relaxed both emotionally and sexually. Next time, however, maybe I'll return the favor and give you the gift you gave me today."

Zoe looked deeply into Sharon's eyes and said, "That would be nice. Very nice," Zoe cooed. "But for now I am satisfied having 'Eaten a Star.' You, Miss Stone. I mean Sharon," Zoe smiled.

12