Eating Candi Ch. 02

Story Info
My roomates join the feast.
2.5k words
4.11
41.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow!! The hot and rowdy sex Candi and I had just finished up with had left me out of breath and dying of thirst.

I knew my 3 roommates (we were in college renting a two bedroom apartment, with two of us sharing each large bedroom) would take their share of shots at me, kidding about all the noise and screams they had been putting up with, but I took all their pokes with pride, and a huge smile on my face as I slipped on a pair of loose cotton jogging shorts and went to the kitchen for a couple of glasses of water for Candi and I.

My buddy Curt that I shared the room with asked if it was safe to go in and grab a change of clothes so he could get ready to go out to the clubs for the night.

I told him to go ahead, just knock and let Candi know he was coming in so she could cover up in bed.

Scott and Allen, the two guys that shared the other bedroom, were computer nerds, and I'd never seen either of them with a girl, or even heard them talk like they were interested in girls. I didn't think they were gay, just too nerdy to know any better I guess. They were all red in the face, and Scott had a little woody tenting up his pants as I passed by - I guess he enjoyed the entertainment Candi and I had provided!

It took me a few minutes for the quick chit chat with Scott and Allen while I was getting the ice water, and when I walked back into my bedroom I was a bit surprised to find Curt standing next to his dresser holding up a pair of black and gold silk boxers while Candi was sitting up in my bed with a sheet pulled up just far enough to cover her nipples, yet teasing Curt with a good share of her ample cleavage which she kindly left in view.

They had introduced themselves to each other, and she had asked him where he was going, he told her to the club, and she offered to give him advice on what to wear that the chicks there would really get into. After giving the thumbs down to the pair of briefs he had originally picked out Candi gave her approval of the silk boxers he was now holding in his hands.

Standing next to his closet, Curt grabbed his favorite pair of faded and worn button-down Levi's he was going to wear, and then pulled out a polo shirt of some kind. Candi said the jeans were great, she liked they way they were wearing thin around the crotch - it made it look like his package was large enough to please any girl, but the shirt was lame and asked him what else he had.

Curt turned a little red with the comments about his crotch from Candi, which made her white smile widen even more, and while he was shuffling through the closet trying to find something that met her approval, Candi got out of bed pulling the sheet with her and walked up next to Curt and said "step aside, I'll get you set up with something sexy here."

Curt stepped back to give her the room to browse, and when he did he got an eyeful of her perfectly shaped ass since Candi was holding the sheet over her front - it didn't do much to cover her backside. Curt also grinned as he realized - no tan lines!

I was surprised and amused by the confidence and casualness Candi conducted herself with, and sat back on my bed to see how this would play out. Curt said "Thanks for the help, and thanks for the great view too!" and he slapped her playfully on her bare butt!

Candi looked over her shoulder and grinned, not saying a word. Finally she pulled out a button down shirt with some kind of design she liked, turned and held it up to Curt, shook her head in approval and said "try this on, I think that's the one."

Curt pulled the t-shirt he had been wearing over his head, and slipped the new one on. Candi cheered with approval, but told him not to button it so high, he needed to show off his chest a little more because it was so well defined. Curt replied "OK, I'll take your word for it, but I've gotta say your chest is pretty well defined too, but it's a shame that it's covered up!"

Candi started to unbutton the top two buttons on Curt's shirt since he hadn't done it yet, as she fired back "now take it easy big boy, I'm trying to help you out here, don't get too carried away, or you might just get in trouble with your roomy."

With that remark, Curt looked over at me, with an uncertain look on his face, thinking his comments might have been out of line and upset me, but I just shrugged my shoulders and said "don't worry about it, we're all friends here now, and apparently nobody here is too shy."

Candi giggled and crawled back onto the bed, trying to keep covered up, but not being too successful at it. I told Candi "sweetheart, you've got something running down your leg," she grinned, reached down and wiped our juices off her leg with one finger, then stuck it in her mouth and licked it clean, all the while never taking her eyes away from Curt's. When she did take her eyes off of his, she glanced down and giggled again, obviously looking at the bulge that was quickly growing in Curt's Levi's - stretching the buttons to their limit.

"Oh-Oh, you can't go out looking like that!" Candi kidded him, letting the sheet slip just far enough off of her left breast to let her very hard nipple peak out. Curt didn't let that go by without noticing, but he didn't know if either of us realized what a great view he had. What he didn't know is that Candi and I could both see it in the mirror, and knew exactly what he was seeing. This little show she was putting on kept Candi very excited, and she confessed later how wet her pussy was as she teased poor Curt.

Obviously getting flustered and turning red, Curt didn't move, he just kept trying hard to look her in the face and not let it be too obvious that he was sneaking peaks at her nipple, but he was really struggling. I reached my arm around Candi's back and moved my hand up to pinch the nipple I knew was in full view. Candi closed her eyes and let out a whimper as she leaned back in to me, covering my hand with hers, squeezing her breast hard.

"Curt, you'd better get going" Candi managed to say, and he just nodded yes and turned and walked out the door, pulling it closed behind him.

As he left, Candi ripped the sheet from between us, throwing it across the room while she spun around on my lap facing me, kissing me passionately, and sliding down on my rock hard cock.

"I can't believe what a little tease you are" I told Candi. Immediately we were both breathing heavy, Candi whining and whimpering with pleasure as I rocked her up and down on my shaft.

"Oh my god, did you see the look on his face when he saw my nipple?" Candi asked - "the poor boy nearly blew the seams right out of his jeans!" she laughed, and just then the door opened again and Curt was back in the room.

"Sorry to interrupt, I need my wallet" he said as he headed for the dresser, watching us through the mirror. With no sheet within reach, there was nothing to cover us up with, and Curt was getting the full show. Candi froze and hugged me tight, trying to cover herself with me as much as she could, this was more than she was willing to share with my roommate, and she said a little frantically "Grab what you need and get out!"

"Honey, there's no need to be rude" I said, "he's going."

"Just get out, pleeeaase!" she insisted.

I said "Oh, it's OK for you to tease the poor guy, but only enough to get him worked up, huh? Well I'm not so sure that's fair, maybe since you started it, you ought to let him watch you finish it."

"Bullshit, get him out!" Candi was now starting to get pissed.

I spanked her naked ass with a loud crack, and told her "I said don't be rude to my friend - I think you owe him an apology."

Curt was now looking at the bright red print I just left on her ass. The look on her face had transformed from hot and horny to scared and angry.

She spoke slowly and deliberately then and said "I'm sorry Curt, I didn't mean to be rude. This is your place, you stay because I am leaving."

With that she tried to climb off my still hard cock, but I wasn't about to let her go. Instead I rolled her onto her back and started fucking her wet pussy hard!

Curt didn't quite know what to do, but his dick was harder and bigger now than we had seen earlier, and he opened his pants to give it some room and adjust it.

I hadn't ever seen Curt with a hard-on before, and couldn't believe the site! His circumcised cock had to be 9 inches long, and half again bigger around than mine, and I had always been proud of the nice size cock that I have.

While I was fucking Candi, my dick slipped out of her trimmed pussy because of the struggle she had started to put up, and she immediately turned over onto her belly and tried to get up off the bed.

I was having none of that, and quickly plunged my cock back into her from behind, driving her face to the mattress holding her doggy style, her left knee on the bed, her right foot on the floor, which really spread her pussy open nicely for me.

The more she struggled, the hornier I got, and there was no way she was slowing me down now.

As Candi put up a bit more of a struggle, her tits were now swinging wildly, so I grabbed the left one and gave it a hard squeeze, then rolled the nipple between my thumb and finger and pinched it hard. That resulted in an involuntary screech from Candi, and as I saw her face in the mirror, the look of anger was fading and the hot and horny look was back - her eyes now full of lust and locked on the monster cock of Curt's just a few feet away.

Curt, now sensing the change of her mood, and horny as hell from what he was seeing, moved in closer. He positioned his cock in front of her face, but she turned away and screamed "NO!" as she tried to push his cock away from her. I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, which arched her back, making her perfect boobs stick out and beg for attention. The stiff nipples told me she liked this more than she wanted us to know.

Curt stepped up even closer, reached out with both hands and squeezed her breasts around his dick, sliding his huge hunk of meat up and down between her boobs.

"That's it bitch," he said, "let's put these nice tits to a good use."

She was still trying to wiggle free a little, but not as much as moments ago, and her pussy juice was absolutely flowing like never before, leaving a slick trail clear down to her knees.

Candi's pissed off screams and grunts were returning back to the sounds of pleasure and ecstasy, even against her own will - she was liking this more than she wanted too, and was finally beginning to surrender to that fact.

"Fuck, that's a big cock!" she grunted, looking at Curt's salami sliding up and down her chest. She reached up and put her hand over mine that was now holding her waist, and moved it up to her boobs, sliding my hand over Curt's cock, guiding me to stroke his shaft. I had never seen Curt's cock before, and had never touched another man's meat, but he didn't object, so I let her have her way and together we jacked him off just inches from her face.

With Candi now staring at Curt's dick which was nearly touching her lips I pushed her head down with my free hand, and guided Curt's cock to her mouth with the other. Candi stuck her tongue out and licked the precum from the tip of Curt's cock, then swirled her tongue around the entire tip.

She resisted going further, so I nudged her head a little lower, and reluctantly her lips began to slide around Curt's meat then finally her whole mouth opened wide as his cock started to disappear inside. Giving in now, she started moving her head around and around and up and down, and started to really suck his raging hard monster of a cock.

As his cock was sinking into her mouth, my dick continued to slide in and out of her pussy, relentlessly pounding away inside of her.

Her eyes opened wide with a little fear again, and she gagged a bit, but then I pushed her head further down on that monster and when I figured she needed some air I let go of her head, and to my surprise, she continued to bob up and down, and even managed to take him all the way so her chin was at his balls. Holy shit! His cock had to be several inches down her throat, yet she wouldn't come off and let go.

Finally, I heard a loud "pop" as Curt's dick slid out of Candi's stretched mouth - she needed to catch her breath. Again, she brought my hand back up to Curt's cock and placed it around his shaft.

Together, she and I stroked his slippery, saliva covered cock as he closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and let out a bark and groan as jet after jet of hot semen shot out over her breasts and face, and some even shooting over her shoulder onto my chest.

I'd never seen a guy besides myself shoot his load in person before, and couldn't believe the power behind his shot - I was actually quite impressed!

The hot semen on my chest and the loud yells and screams from Candi pushed me over the edge - I pumped my load deep into her pussy and slammed her hard while doing so, smacking her on the ass again, leaving yet another bright red hand print.

Just as the last spurts shot out of Curt's cock and mine, I noticed Candi staring at the mirror, and when I looked there too, I saw Allen and Scott hiding in the doorway with their dicks in hand, and eyes as big as saucers.

"What the fuck - come a little closer boys," Candi said, "after all, I wouldn't want to be rude!"