Eating her lover's cum from my ex.

Story Info
Katie goes on the pill to filfil cuckold's creampie fantasy.
1.1k words
4.16
91.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, with just the names changed for obvious reasons, and tells of what (I think!) led to my becoming the submissive guy I am today, and how I have a constant need to be humiliated by my partners. I apologise in advance if it’s not as racy as some stories, but that’s real life for you I guess.

*

My (now ex) wife Kate and I had been married for 16 years when we separated. We had two children, aged 13 and 15 when it happened, and who stayed with their mum while I moved out to a nearby rental property.

Me and Kate had always had quite an active and often quite kinky sex life; we had dabbled with the usual bedroom fetishes, as well as cuckolding, swinging and chastity (for me). None of this was the reason for our split I might add.

To be honest, I was the unwilling party in the split and hoped we’d work things out, but after about 6 weeks, Kate revealed to me that she’d met someone, a local guy called Nick, and that there was zero chance of us getting back together now. I think accepting this helped me, and we actually got on better, which in turn led to occasional and discreet sex sessions between us, while the kids were at school or out with their friends, and obviously, behind Nick’s back.

We’d always shared filthy talk during sex, and somehow this turned into talk of her and her new boyfriend, with her telling me how good his cock was, that it was bigger than mine - where I should have been jealous, I just got extremely turned on. The fantasy of me eating her out after he’d fucked her came up, but she was using condoms with him at that time so a ‘creampie’ was out of the question. She seemed as turned on as I was though, and suggested that she could go on the pill, so this might be possible.

Fast forward a few weeks and she asked me to stay over at hers to watch the kids overnight so she could stay over at Nick’s house. It was going to be a Sunday night so the kids would be up and out first thing in the morning.

Without revealing exactly why, she told me to stay at hers after the kids had left in the morning, and to just wait for her in bed (she let me stay in her (our old!) double bed, which always got me horny, imagining her being fucked by someone else in it. My mind did wonder as to her reasons, we’d not discussed the previous fantasy any more, but if I’m honest, I suspected she’d been planning something.

I got the kids sorted in the morning and shortly after, Kate text me to say she was on her way home and to make sure I was in bed. She also told me to go into her drawers and find a pair of panties, to cover my ‘tiny cock’ (her words).

I did as I was told and waited in bed, my unsubstantial cock straining under a pair of her lacy pink panties.

I heard Kate come in and come up the stairs. When she came into the bedroom she had a ‘just fucked’ look about her, which I recognised after 16 years together. I went to speak, but she just told me to be quiet and pulled the sheets back, seeing my panty covered cock. She started to laugh and commented how she could not believe such a tiny, useless thing had fathered two children. That was cruel, but made my cock twitch still. Even more so when she leant down and whispered in my ear, “That’s IF the kids are yours...”

Without another word she undressed down to her own black silky panties and straddled my face.

“As you may’ve guessed, I did go on the pill - now sniff at my panties, smell how a pussy that’s been fucked by a real man should smell, full of thick, creamy cum. Not your watery pathetic jizz.”

This wasn’t the first time I’d been so close to her pussy after she had been with another man, but was the first time that she’d gone bareback, and the smell was intoxicating. I licked the silky material and could taste the cum that had seeped into it. She moaned as my tongue rubbed over her sensitive clit, and then she pulled the material to one side, and with her other hand, pulled my head up, forcing my mouth and tongue against her.

“Taste it, sissy boy, enjoy my lovers cum, the cum from the man who now owns what was yours.”

I gladly tongued her, as deeply as I could, the mix of hers and his juices coating my tongue and flooding my mouth. I was in heaven.

She ground harder against my face and I recognised the tell tale signs that she was going to cum - I probed deeper and then she let out a loud moan and it was as if the flood gates had been released and I got another mouthful. She stayed in position as best she could, while I finished cleaning her now very sensitive pussy.

My own cock was solid and leaking pre-cum, but she didn’t touch it. Not once.

Eventually she climbed off my face and told me to get dressed. Before I did, she pulled off the lacy panties from over my cock and replaced them with the damp silky ones she’d been wearing.

“Your treat,” she said, “For being a good cumeater.”

There wasn’t much more talk on that occasion, she wanted to get cleaned up and I left shortly after, my mind racing. She did text me later that morning, saying thank you and made reference to how she and Nick had been talking about children, that maybe one day she’d be sitting on my face with a swollen belly. Strangely, that just excited me even more.

Sadly, that never did happen, and that occasion was the last time I had sex with her. She and Nick finished months later and she has had other men since and I now have my own partner.

Eating another man’s cum from your ex wife is humiliating enough, but when that man is essentially the reason you never rekindled your marriage, well that’s a different level. I would do it all again though, and have been left with a desire to be humiliated, whether as a ‘sissy’ or for having a small cock. My current partner doesn’t know the true background to my fetish, but tries to indulge it/them as best she can.

I’ve yet to eat someone else’s cum from her though. Baby steps...