Eating Your Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Your vagina is throbbing with each beat of your heart. We can both feel the blood pulsing through it. Your desire and lust are so bad now it’s almost painfully as I continue to stimulate you. You are so worked up, you have coated my face completely with your cum. And pumped and rammed into my face so hard you might be hurting me. But, you don’t give a fuck. All you care about is cumming and climaxing to release that monster inside you.

You’ll go crazy if you don’t keep on cumming. You must keep cumming. But, I know about you and your need. I knows what you want, what you need. You told me remember? Your need to cum is tremendous. You are thinking to yourself: “God his tongue is like a devil inside my body.”

Your swollen clit stuck out like a rock and I use my lips to give it quick and fast sucks. I suck directly on it, teasing it, making you scream as I stimulate you more and more, like you haven’t been worked on in many years. I bring you closer and closer to yet another huge and wonderful climax. Again your breath gets caught in your throat and a strong orgasm runs like a train over your body. I feel you lift your ass up off the chair again and I insert three fingers deep inside your pussy while I suck hard on your clit.

Your hips lifted off the chair as your legs help leverage it high in the air. I feel your body violently shank as your need and lust are almost screaming in my face. You feel my tongue touch your clit directly and press hard against it. You body continues to shake violently as your body closes on yet another orgasm. I can tell you are ready for more and my fingers attack your pussy finger fucking it faster and faster. Then with my other hand I insert my thumb up into your ass hole again.

That’s it. That was what you needed what you wanted!. That was all it took for you to go wild and begin to fuck wildly on my hand and face as they press into your snatch. You begin to go absolutely crazy fucking anything and everything your body comes into contact with. You go off over and over and over again and again and again, cumming one load after another covering my hands and face and the chair.

God you can’t seem to get enough now. It’s so fucking good. Like a rocket your body slams hard into my face almost knocking me backwards. I hang on to your hips which are thrusting hard into my face and fucking on my 3 fingers deep inside your hole.

As you feel both holes filled, your vagina pulsing and you yell: “OH YES!! YES BABY. THAT”S IT. THAT”S IT. MUMM! OH GOD YES.”

I press my tongue as hard as I can directly against your clit. I make my tongue rub up and down over the entire round bulge. You begin to moan and then cry as I continue to fuck you with my tongue as well as his fingers now. My tongue is inside your pussy over my fingers and they are all fucking your body! You are wild!! Oh God, you love what I doing to your body and your mind.

You try to yell again but can’t there’s no voice. Your throat is so dry. Finally you moan to me: “OH YES SUCK ME! SUCK IT. SUCK IT. DON”T STOP!! NEVER STOP!! OH YES BABY! IT”S SO GOOD. . . SO GOOD. . SO GOOD! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE! SUCK MY PUSSY MORE! SUCK IT HARD!! OH GOD SUCK ME!! SUCK MY PUSSY!! HARDER!! HARDER!! OH YES!! SUCK ME BABY!! SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!”

You begin to actually cry as tears come down your face from the sheer pleasure I am happily giving desiring, what you have been needing! I know this and I knows what you want what you need. Again you yelled out: “SUCK IT BABY!! SUCK IT!! OH FUCK YES!!! SUCK ME!! SUCK ME!! SUCKKKKK. MEEEEEE.”

As you gasp for air, I begin to nibble on your pussy lips and pull them stretching them as I hold them with my teeth. All around your hole my mouth works letting your clit and your heart relax a little from the huge orgasms you have had.

But, suddenly, your hips lifted up again and you groan loudly as an incredible climax begins to cover your body. It started as a tiny tremor in your chest and ran quickly into a fucking hard pulsing orgasm inside your vagina. It then explodes throughout your entire body like nothing you have ever experienced before. It makes you scream in pleasure: “YES!! OH FUCK YES!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

Several seconds later, your body begins to tremble like you had received an electric shock. Then every muscle tenses and your heart is slamming against your chest . "Ohhhhhh Goddddddd."

You think: “OMG!! I’m having a fucking heart attack.”

But then you realize another smaller climax is ripping through your body. This one was kind of a surprise and while not as hard or as strong as some of the others, it seems to go on for a much longer time. You can feel the walls of your vagina throbbing with each wave of pleasure that rips through you. You begin to feel the need to fuck. Fuck a cock or anything long and hard.

As you look down between your open thighs, you can see my hands and face are soaked with your sex juices and you moan: “Oh god come on baby. Fuck me now. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me!”

I take his mouth off of your pussy but kept your legs up over the arms of the chair. I used his hand now and cup your fat very swollen outer lips of your dripping hot pussy. I squeeze the entire swollen cunt into my hand and get a low moan from your throat. As you lay back against the chair, I move my finger between the puffy sexually excited lips and softly rubbed the entire length of your slit up and down with all five fingers and the palm of my hand. My thumb is pushed back into your as hole.

I lick your neck and suck on your tongue as I whisper: “Did you like that baby? Did I get you off enough? Did I make you scream just like I told you I would? Did you like the way I ate your pussy? Did you? Did you like it? Do you want more?”

Before you realize it, I thrust 3 fingers back into your waiting pussy hole hard. And begin to ram your cunt with them. I whisper: “You like it hard? You love your pussy fucked hard don’t you? Fuck my fingers! Fuck yourself on my fingers dam it! I know you love this! I know it! I fucking know you love it! Don’t you? Tell me what a slut you are! Tell me how you like your pussy fucked hard and fast! Tell me!”

You can only moan as I finger you as hard as I can! I move my fingers around and turn my palm around and up so my fingers can search for and find your “G” spot. Within seconds my fingers locate it and I strokes it. As my hand gets covered with your slick fluid it runs down over his wrist and down my arm. You feel your head buzzing so loud with your passion you don’t hear me say: “I’m going to fuck you like a whore! Like the whore you are and you are going to love it! I’m going to fuck you the rest of the night and make you scream with my cock now!”

Your eyes are almost closed when you feel your “G” spot being rubbed and stimulated with the tips of my fingers. It effects you exactly like I had hoped it would. You begin to pant like an animal in heat as you rock your cunt on my hand and wait for the next orgasm you know I will give it you. You don’t have to wait but seconds before it begins. Your breath is taken away and your legs lift your ass up off the chair again. As you lift I thrust my fingers into harder and harder! I help you to lift your hips so your clit comes into contact with my hand! As I rub your “G” with the tips of my fingers my palm rubs your clit again! You feel my touch against your swollen sex and you respond. You gasped for each breath you take as I place my mouth over your mouth and fuck your mouth with my tongue! You lift and squeeze my hand against your sex hard. You moan and tell me: “Again! Do it again!! Do me! Oh god yes! Now suck my pussy again! Suck my pussy! Suck it baby. Make me cum! Please! Please! Please!! Eat me!! Eat me! EAT ME NOW!”

As I kneel between your thighs again, your hands grab my hair and pulled me into your pussy. I lick and kiss all around your pussy now making love to it hard. This last orgasm will be with a hard fast attack on your cunt! But you are going wild fucking my face, you don’t give a shit! All you want to do is cum. You moan out loudly: “Eat me! Oh yes eat me! EAT ME. DAM YOU EAT ME!! OH FUCK YES!1 OH GOD! THAT’S IT JUST LIKE THAT!! MUMMM!! OH YES!1 OH YES! IT’S SO FUCKING GOOD BABY.”

I feel you trying to hold off, but the building orgasm has taken over and as I press my mouth against your clit it hits you. I bury my nose against your wetness and let my tongue lick you like a cat licks milk. “AHHHHHH MY GOD YES. YES. YES. YES. THAT’S IT. THAT’S IT. I’M CUMMING. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

You screamed as I lick and suck hard on your cunt. You feel like your insides were being sucked out of your pussy. It’s so strong it’s like your very sole was in my mouth! As I suck and suck and suck on this sweet pussy wide open in front of me, I hear your breath coming is short gasps! And when I put my tongue into your hole as deep as I can insert it, my middle finger goes deep into your ass hole making you screamed with sexual delight.

I have been eating your pussy for almost an hour now. And there is no let up, no slowing down. I begin to fuck your with my tongue again and again until I get you to moan out loud one last time. The feeling of your ass being fucked with my middle finger and my tongue licking and fucking your pussy, you began to cum again like a river. More and more of your juices flow over the lips of your pussy and into my mouth as I lap them up. The juices filled my mouth and covered my face as you try to hold my head tight against your pussy feeling my lips and tongue giving your what you so desperately wanted.

You drop your legs over my shoulders and began to hump my face up and down now that you can. You push forward up out of the chair surprising me! I fall backwards, you follow my keeping your pussy tight against my mouth. As you sit on my face now, you lift your ass pumping your cunt in time with my sucking. You begin to think: “Jesus this man really knows how to suck a pussy.”

You ram your cunt against my wet face one last time as you continue to cum. You feel your body begin to close down. Just as you are starting to recover a little, you feel me suck your extremely swollen clit between lips, and softly bit it with my teeth. Rockets go off again inside your head and the roaring come back in your head and you hold my head as you sit on it and climax again. You feel your body pump and thrust on my mouth as you cover my face completely.

Every cell in your body feels like it’s on fire. The heat radiating from your pussy feels like you are burning with a high temperature. Your body is slamming my face, but I hold on and suck. Your heart is beating so fast it scared you and you can’t catch your breath at all now. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!! MYYYYYY!!!! GODDDDDD!! YESSSSS!!!!!", you scream.

I had my arms under and around your thighs as you buck wildly, so hard, my lips slide off of your pussy and you slam it back on my mouth. My head is trapped between your squeezing knees on the side of my head and your hands pushing and pulling my head hard into your cunt. I have trouble breathing now as your pleasure and the taste and smell of your pussy and cum is making my wild for your body.

My cock is so hard it hurts and it sticks straight up in the air. I’m like a starving wolf that can’t get enough to eat. I have tasted your cum and inhaled your musk and it has driven me wild with his own lust and desire. I grab your body and roll you over on to your back. I begin to go completely out of control with my own needs. As I stay between your legs, I start to suck, and lick and finger your pussy and ass so hard and fast it drives you on and on and on. Your juices flying all over everything. It looks like your pussy is urinating. But you aren’t. You are cumming. As your body humps up and freezes in the air this time, you moan: “OH!! OH GOD!! OH GOD YES!! OH. . . OH . . . YESSSSSSSSSS!!! OH. . . GOD. . . YESSSSSSSSS. . . BABY!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS.S!!!"

I move my face from side to side and used my tongue, mouth and fingers to work over every inch of your pulsing sex. I even know to use my nose to help stimulate your body. I rub it on your very hard and very swollen and extremely sensitive clit. Your cum juice is smeared from one side of his face to the other and it drips off his chin and on to your stomach and the floor. It’s in my hair and all over my forehead. I am one sticky mess, but I know it is going to worth it because now you are going to fuck me like you know you can with that fantastic body of yours. I know I will receive the fucking of my life. Plus you know I love the taste and feel of your pussy so much. I love oral sex almost as much as I like to fuck, and now you believe me.

It had been a very long time since I have felt like this about any woman. But I genuinely like you a great deal. I like everything about you. Finally I feel you pulling my head trying to get it out from between your legs. I smile and give your wet pussy one last long slow lick and one last kiss before allowing you to pull my head up to your face.

As I lay on top of you now, I see your beautiful face smile at me as you use your hands to wipe away some of the wetness that had covered me. You wipe it from around my eyes and kiss me deeply. You can taste your own sex and sighed as I pulled back to look at you. You use the towel that you dropped when you came into the bedroom from then bathroom to wipe my face.

I truly think you are so beautiful. I also know you have never experienced anything with oral sex that was close to what I have just given you. No one had ever given your that many orgasms in your life from oral sex. You never knew that oral sex could be this good, this exciting and last this long. Your other lovers usually gave you one or maybe two orgasm and then rolled off of you and wanted to fuck right away to satisfy themselves. But you know I stayed with you until I knew I had given you what you wanted.

As I stands up and helps you up off the floor, you can see how hard and red my cock is now. You watch it pulsing and jumping with my own need. You know what is coming and you can’t wait. Your head is still spinning some. You kissed me and as we reach the bed you tell me: “Lay back baby let me make love to you now. Let me fuck you! I’ll do all the work here! You rest. Let me make love to you”

I smile as I lay back and say: “Make love to me later. Fuck me like an animal now!”

You looked down and see my cock rock hard and sticking up in the air from between my legs. I lay on my back and you move over me like a lioness moving over her prey. You are very hungry. Hungry to fuck this man and give him pleasure like he has given you. You hunger for more sex. You can see from my face I hunger too! You’re hungrier than you have been in a very long time.

You want to please this man but you are the predator now. You positioned your mouth above his hard cock. and I can feel your breath on my cock now. Then I feel your mouth begin to cover the very swollen cock head. Automatically I elevate my hips hoping I can put more of my cock into your wonderful mouth. I can feel your breath coming out of your nose as you sucked hard on just the hard cock head. I moan now as I feel your lips cover more of my hard cock as you move down the long hard shaft. I can feel your breasts moving over my thighs as your head remains between my legs sucking hard on my cock.

I realized I won’t last very long at this pace before I shoot a huge load into your warm wet mouth. You pop the head out of your mouth and lick the pre-cum out of the hole. I nave be so excited for so long from seeing and licking your pussy and the idea of having you fuck me now, I know I am going to cum.

While your sucking is so good, I wanted to cum in your pussy the first time. I want my first orgasm to fill your body with my cum. I try to tell you: “Oh god Jackie. If you don’t slow down I‘m going to cum so hard in your mouth baby, I might blow your head off.”

You laugh with my cock in your mouth. You pop your mouth off my very swollen cock head and said: “Then do it!! Fill my mouth with your cum baby. Let me taste you baby like you tasted me.”

And you begin sucking on my cock head harder and begin to take it down your throat. With more tongue power, I see your cheeks cave in as you suck hard on my dick trying to make me cum. You want me to cum and you want to taste all of my sperm. I moan and elevate my ass as I begin to pump and pump my hips as I fuck your mouth and your hand as you pump my shaft. Your other hand moves between my ass cheeks and you insert your thumb into my ass hole now.

You hear me moan loudly and you take me deep into your mouth and down your throat. As your throat and lips suck and fucks my cock, I cry out as I begin to cum. My orgasm is hard and I do what I told you I would do. Your throat and mouth is full with my cum as I empties my nuts into your mouth and down your throat.

You take me down your throat again like you told me you took the long vibrator. You can feel my cock thump, and thump, and thump, and thump in your throat spewing out shot after shot of my cum. Gulping load after load down your throat you know I am filling you belly with it. But, you continue to suck and lick on my cock until you feel me finally stop cumming and lower my hips and ass down on the bed again.

You smile up at me and continue to suck my cock and balls until you get me hard again. I grab you hard and pull you up to me until your knees are straddling my hips. I tell you: “Fuck me. I want you to fuck me now. Come on baby. Fuck me like you told me you would do. Fuck me! Fuck me!! NOW DO IT!”

As I kiss you long and hard fucking your mouth with my tongue you slow sink your sweet wet pussy down on my very wet and hard cock. As you do you break the kiss and smile down at him and ask: “Is this what you want baby? Is this what you hunger for? Does my pussy give you what you want, what you need? Is this what you are so hungry for?”

You hear me moan: “Yes. Oh god yes!! Oh fuck yes!! Fuck me baby Fuck me and cum with me!”

In pure sexual animal attraction and lust we each begin to fuck each other hard and fast. Moaning and yelling and finally screaming with rage, passion and lust, we both ram into each other moving towards our mutual climax1 We both know when it happens it will be one of the best if not the best fuck either of us has ever had.

OK! Should I finish this or have you gotten off OK?

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12