Eavesdrop

Story Info
An erotic fantasy in dialogue form.
1.3k words
4.11
18.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And be your lord left wanting for anything?"

"Yes, but, a small thing...."

"Well I'm bare over five foot, but I s'pose y'already've got me in service. Prithee?"

"I, um, I wish only for your favor. -Here, let me get those!"

"Clumsy girl. Not so sharp, she that drops her sharpeners! Away. Don't be bothering y'self!"

"You're lucky this one didn't stab you through the foot."

"Wouldn't match with the rings on my toes, would it?"

"Nor become such a pretty foot."

"You said before you wanted... my favor?"

"Just an encouraging word. Something to warm my spirits, when we're out chasing the, um, the Wolf."

"Well if that were all it took to warm a man's heart, whiskey'd be out of a job. But if you want kind words, foreigner-"

"No need for my hands, miss?"

"No! Begone with you, Gail. The master needs his rest for tomorrow."

"I don't see you going to the scullery."

"I've got a few sharpeners might do worlds for that clattering tongue of yours, Gail...."

"Ladies, please-"

"There! See her run. You won't be giggling once I've seen you through, Gail-a-port! I'll latch the door after her, just 'till I'm finished putting the edge back in your daggers and darts."

"But you've done it already."

"Oh, won't hurt being... careful.... My elbow's happy to meet you, too, but it's my hand you'll to be searching for if you want to shake."

"The weapons are all as fine and oiled as they're going to get. I just wanted to speak with you."

"Well right then. What is it you want to know? Sorry, I've got grease on my hand-"

"The past few days have been extraordinary..."

"That's good to hear, what with the past few years in my neck being so dark."

"I know. It must have been terrible, losing so many people."

"It has an effect on a girl. One you might never expect. A few you would. Ach, look at me cry. And now there's grease on my eye, too! Weak blowdown of a girl.... I'm wiping this eye with my dress, so you'd best cast away a moment.... Do you always do what I tell you to!? Act like you don't want to see under a poor girl's dress."

"I should think you'd want me to be proper."

"I like the proper in you. Sits well."

"Now your dress has grease on it, too."

"Best keep me from a candle. Hard with the sun down."

"As I... I've been failing to say-"

"You're wanting my favor?"

"Anything you might say. Encouragement."

"Say? I could say an entire 'cyclopedia. How about this? I fancy you. I've fancied you since you came off the boat. You think it chance I ended up your servant this stay? Ha! Chance and two crescents in old Miss Packit's dangly purse! I saw you get all sort of embarrassed-like, out in front of the crowds at the fest yesterday, and I saw you sling that whatchamacallit off your back and place a dart in your pheasant as he flew, neat as you please. I confess, when you gave it me, in front of everyone (for not knowing anyone else there to give it!) I felt like your lady, not just your bustle girl. Me little sis, she got an earful of you from me last night's meal. Ate like royals, we did. Yes, yes I fancy you. Well say something, why don't you! Look at me, blowdown...."

"If we actually manage to win against this thing, this Wolf, and I come back..."

"Yes?"

"I want to take you with me. I haven't much, back home, mind you, but-"

"Hush... Hush up, hush up, hush up...! Anything you want of me. Y- ...I've been kissed by a few drunken fools before, but never like that. Pray, give it me again."

"You're beautiful."

"Ha! I'm a clatter of red hay-straw and freckles, with the back of a girl who knows work. But kiss me again you fool, if willing.... My feet are off the ground."

"Am I hurting you?"

"My dress is riding up. Pulling a mite. I guess I don't mind."

"Sit, then."

"On your lap? Don't mind if- ...Now I'm on a better height with you. I li- I like it when you kiss my neck. Oh yes.... My face is so warm. My freckles must be standing out like firebrands. Do it agai- ...Whoops! I'm slipping. Put your hand on my backside. Almost like... yes.... I'm so hot. I've got to get this dress off -- or at least down over my shoulders, I should say! Just pull the -- thank you. Much much better. Oh kiss me... kiss, kiss... Oh yesss... Whoops! I, um, I'm sorry..."

"Now who's being too proper?"

"I guess I'm not quite decent anymore! Just one breast shy, but still.... Your hand is s'rough. I like it there."

"Your breasts feel so full. I want to... suck-"

"Oh my god! Oh god... Oh suck on it, yes. Suck my nipp. Here's the other, please. Oh my dress is a wreck. Anything you want. Anything o' me! Mmmm!"

"You feel so hot between your legs. Wetter and wetter, and wetter..."

"Dripping wet. Touch m- Yes, kneed my little mound of hair. Kneed me like dough. Yes... Please..."

"This might hurt."

"Do, do!"

"I feel inside you. You're squeezing me. And again. And again."

"I'm not trying to!"

"I don't mind... I don't mind... Does that feel good? Does that? Does that? Oh god I need to have you."

"Me, yours, as you like me...! What? Don't stop."

"Take off your dress."

"Right. Hey, no... no fair.... Now you're dressed and I'm not.... And I like your leg between my knees when you lift me, but I think I'd like it better without your pants."

"I want my pants off right now."

"Put me down and I'll help you.... Well no wonder you wanted 'em off. Can I... just...?"

"Please. Mmmm... Nice... Your hand feels so little and hot on me."

"I can feel your heart beating."

"Come here-"

"You feel so hard against my belly. Pushing against me like that."

"I want it in your belly."

"Okay."

"You all right?"

"I'm guessing I just don't know what to think right now.... But keep your lips on me, and maybe I'll put it together.... And now I'm in pillows! I can't say I mind. Yes, down here. Kiss me."

"I didn't hurt you when I tossed you down here?"

"No. I'm tougher stuff than it looks like. Good. Get up on me. Come onto me."

"I don't want to crush you."

"You won't. Tougher than... looks. Mmmm, thank you. That's how I like it. Feel so good on me. Feel tip of you... between my legs. Let go. Let go in... Uuuuhh! Yes! Yes! Oh you're mine. Mine! Give me... everything you've... got in ya!"

"Feel me inside you."

"I feel you! I feel... So good. Too... too..."

"Uk!"

"Ow. No, don't stop!"

"Can't-"

"Don't... don't... Good. So good."

"I want to fill your little belly up. Fill it right up!"

"Do! Do... Fill. Yes!"

"Fill-"

"Don' hold back! Hold back, no! Heave...! Uh... Uhhh! Deep... Filled. Fill! Yes! Oh, m'lord!!! M'lord... Oh!!! Me... lllord... m'lorrr... Su' much...."

"Are you awake?"

"Mmmmph... Where be I... you? Um... Hello."

"You were wonderful last night."

"I don't remember much. Must ha' liked it. No... I guess I remember most. I still feel ye inside me, too. Oh my!"

"What are you laughing at?"

"I don't know! I can't stop m'sel! Oh, you look wonderful this morn. I could eat ya."

"You are beautiful."

"I'd bet I look a fair mess."

"Yes, but my mess."

"Well aren't ye sweet? Now where's my dress...? We've a few hours by the sun; I'll go down and fetch us some breakfast. Oh. Oh dearie, dearie...."

"What now? Hey. If you don't tell me what you're laughing at, I'll put you over my knee."

"Supposin' I likes it?"

"You wicked girl -- what's the joke about?"

"Listen."

"What... what is that?"

"Them be snores, other side this door. The girls were listening to us all night, I'd reckon."