Ebb and Flow - A Bystander's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that might be- if you like trailer trash" I broke in. "To me that is all she is".

"Why do you keep on saying that Al?

"She's fat but more then that look at what she was wearing tonight. Looks like she bought it all in Walmart. And she's drunk. look how she lurched around. look at that top soaked with whatever she was drinking. But I'm interrupting. Go on Mike please."

"The brunette must have overheard Wayne and me talking for she glanced at us. I winked at her and she smiled back. Right then I was absolutely sure I was right, that she wanted a victory gang bang. And she seemed on the verge of victory too cuz she rushed at the blonde, seizing her right arm in both of her own hands and ran round in a circle forcing the blonde to follow her. For a fat chick the brunette really ran fast. I could see her panting for breath. Wayne was right, she was tiring fast. Then the brunette let the blonde go- the old crack of the whip trick. The blonde collapsed almost fell to the ground. The brunette was onto her in a flash knocking her the rest of the way punching her and once again I thought she had the fight won again."

"Once again you were wrong?" I couldn't help but get that jibe in. "I tell you she's trash."

"Yeah but trash can fight. " Joe broke into the conversation again. "Go on Mike tell us what happened."

"The blonde wormed her way out from under the brunette and got to her feet. It was then, looking back now, that the fight went pear shape for the fat bitch. She looked exhausted. After all this had been going on for nearly twenty minutes. She feinted to her left and charged the blonde on her right. But the blonde wasn't fooled and kneed the brunette in the belly. The big bitch sank to the sand. She got up again and the two sluts stood there a few feet apart each trying to recover, each waiting for the other to move.

"Finally it seemed the big brunette couldn't wait any more. She pushed in, swung the blonde round and charged. The two sluts crashed to the sand. The brunette got on top and straddled the blonde. I was sure she had it won then-after all this was the third time she had got the blonde on her back on the sand. But once again she couldn't get the winning move. The blonde responded to her slaps with hard well-aimed punches forcing the fat tired bitch off her. They both tried to stand but the blonde was much faster. She kneed the brunette under the chin. The worn out fat whore collapsed on her back on the sand. The blonde stamped on her gut. The brunette screamed in pain. The blonde straddled her. The blonde bounced up and down on the fat slut's belly.

"Suddenly the fight was over. The fat brunette cried and gave in. But the fun was really only just beginning. The blonde took some pics of the defeated slut naked on the sand. Then she called for volunteers to throw the fat bitch in the surf to clean her up."

"And of course you volunteered. " I had to get that jibe in, after all Mike had been cheering for the brunette.

"Yeah . Well I had just lost $50 to Wayne . I wanted some fun. Four of us carried her down and tossed her in the water a few times. Next the blonde got us to carry the brunette up to the tables near the car park. She spanked her fat enemy's ass till it was beet red. You could see the fat chick was getting off on the humiliation. Then the blonde got us to stand the brunette slut up and she fingered her till the fat whore was moaning. Finally the blonde whored the slut out- saying we could gang bang her if we paid the blonde $300. We clubbed together, paid the blonde, took the skank up to the sand hills and had her. She was such a slut too. "

"So how do you know her name?" Joe was curious.

"One of the guys who gang banged her knew where she had her stuff. We went back there. He thought of going to the slut and offering her clothes or her keys and making her choose one or the other. In the end though we persuaded him that the bitch had had enough happen to her already. But it didn't stop us having a look through her gear. Funny thing was there was a book there called "The Inferno"- it was poetry It had all notes through it as if Peccavi had been studying it."

I don't suppose I would ever have thought about the girl again- seen one trailer trash slut, seen them all even if this one did read Dante - had we not seen her again that evening.

We were walking along Chamberlain St to the L station - who would drive when the cops were around with breath testing all the time- when this almost naked girl -clad only in a jacket scurried past us. I didn't recognise her at first. But I couldn't resist taunting her, whoever it was.

"Hey honey, show us your tits. Everything else is fucking well on show" I yelled out at her. She looked back and I saw her jacket was open, that the zip had gone. "what the" I muttered. Then I nudged Mike, "Hey that's Peccavi. .Lets have some fun."

He wolf whistled. Peccavi tried to ignore us and kept walking. She sped up a bit, swinging her head from side to side. "The bitch is looking for somewhere to hide. She' s shit scared of us already" I whispered to the other two. There was nowhere for her to hide, no alley, no alcove not even a patch of darkness in the busy street. She stopped walking. "She's trying to show she's a tough bitch, that we can't scare her. But I know we have. She wouldn't bother if we hadn't worried her already" I whispered again.

"Hey, what's the hurry babe" Joe, called out "Talk to us, we wont eat you."

I smiled as she turned to face us, she was a cocky bitch, trying to out stare me. I laughed "Speak for yourself, man, I'd eat her. What a slut, walking down Chamberlain St nearly naked." I gazed at her, running my eyes down from her face to her tits. She shivered. I dropped my eyes more, over the swell of her plump belly and down to her pussy. She shivered. She knew I was thinking how I would have her naked. And she knew I knew that and that she would like that. All trash do.

Mike punched me playfully in the shoulder. "Too right dude and then she might suck us off too." He sneered as he flicked his eyes up and down the slut's almost naked body.

I called out "Come on hun slow down. Have some fun with us." I knew we would have fun with her before the night was out.

The bitch stuck her finger up and walked on more quickly.

"Great ass, fat girl" Joe called.

"You a lezo bitch or something babe" Mike taunted "is that why you don't want to talk to us?"

The fat slut shouted back "I'll show you I'm no lezo." Turning to face us she pulled her coat open. "So you've seen my tits. Satisfied? Cuz seeing them is all you're gonna do" She spun round again and ran off.

Mike and Joe catcalled after her.

"Save your breath guys, she's going to the L station. So are we. We will see her there."

About five minutes later we got to the station. I whistled softly. "See guys what did I tell you. Here is our very own trash again. I usually put out the trash but this is one bit of trash that is going to put out for us." I walked up to the ticket machine and said more loudly "Hey dudes look who's here. Hi babe, so we meet again. I do so hope you won't be as rude to us as you were before." I smiled at the other two guys.

The bitch leapt to her feet , her torn coat opening wide. Joe sneered ."You do like showing your tits don't you hun. And you must be that pleased to see us --look how hard your nipples are."

Pulling the coat round her body as best she could she blushed as Mike continued "Someone chew your tits, what happened? You're all bruised and scratched. Nice rack otherwise"

"None of your shitting business. Bugger off leave me alone." she was a game bitch, I had to give her that though I knew how this was going to end. And she did too. She was just putting off the inevitable.

"You were in a fight slut." I smiled as I cast my eyes over her.

"Just fuck off and let me be."

"You were drunk. You got beaten. You got stripped." I smiled at her. She couldn't meet my gaze. She looked at her feet. I continued "That's right, isn't it fat slut?"

She looked up briefly as I looked her up and down. She nodded gulped and looked away completely cowed. I had her where I wanted her.

"Tell me fat slut. I want to hear it from your lips"

"Yes I was in a fight. Yes I got beaten. Yes I got stripped. Now please stop calling me a slut.."

"What else would you like me to call you? You are a slut. Look at you slut, almost naked showing your ass. And you're flashing your pussy! And your tits are hardly covered by that pathetic cheap ripped jacket. And you're on a metro platform. Oh yes, you're a slut!"

"Can you just leave me alone please. I don't want to cause any trouble." She was begging now. And she wanted it. We could all see her nipples straining against her cheap jacket. I was breaking her down by calling her slut repeatedly. Its a great way ; labelling someone so often till they believe it.

Joe took up the chorus. "You're a fat slut too. Big ass and belly. Nice tits though."

Then it was Mikes turn "Yeah dude they are nice but they are going to sag soon. They're like overripe melons. She does have great legs. And as for not wanting to cause trouble you changed your tune now. You started the fight didn't you? You got what you deserved."

"Fuck I did not start it. That curry munching whore did." She snapped, she had lost her cool and given Joe a perfect opening. . He grabbed her arm. "So you're a redneck as well slut! That is a racist slur. You should be ashamed of yourself. Apologise now!"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it. I know it was wrong."

"Not enough. You need to be taught a lesson" Joe glanced at us, his face broke into a wide smile.. "Isn't that right guys?"

I returned his smile, he was getting good at this. "I think you should put her over your knee and slap that fine fat ass of hers that everyone can see anyway."

"Shit no!" The bitch howled.

"Yeah man. You have the best ideas." Mike "I want to see it all red and shaking like a jelly."

"Bend over" commanded Joe sitting on the bench. He stared at the cunt for a moment until she did as she was told, kneeling and bent over Joe's lap. "Count my slaps slut and say thank you for the lesson."

"Ouch shit argh! One. Thank you." It was fun to see her squirm. "Hey oh god! Two. Thank you. Aggh oh fuck oh shit. Three. Thank you." I nudged Mike as the slut's ass started to redden in the fluoro lights of the station. "Oh gawd. Four. Thank you." We were completing her degredation. "Hell, oh no. Five. Thank you." And it continued till Joe seemed to have finished. "Ten thank you " the bitch raised her torso, she was kneeling with her body upright.

"OK slut you have a choice. You can either take five more slaps or you can sit on my knee while I feel your tits," Joe said.

"Great idea bro" I complimented him, he was getting very good at this. "Of course that's no choice to a slut like you. You're probably dripping and waiting for a feel."

"Maybe you could finger and see how wet she is" smirked Mike. "Oh you have made her ass red. I bet she is sore as all hell."

"No, I'll take the slaps." she said bending forward again " Eleven, thank you." She whimpered a bit as Joe went on. "Thirteen"

"You want to give up slut?" Joe sniggered.

I knew it was time to knife her properly "She can't take the pain." Then I went out on a limb. But I was sure my guess about her was right, she just seemed the school bully type. "The slut dished it out many times. But its different isn't it slut when you're taking it? How many fluffy little girls have you bullied, how many times have you been spanking someone like you're being spanked now? You can't remember can you? You cum when you hear them begging you to stop, when you know their panties are wet. Pretend Domme! You're like all bullies aren't you slut -real tough till you're on the receiving end."

"You want me to feel you after all?" Joe asked.

"No I said I'd take the slaps. And so I will" she said defiantly. He finished then seized the shaking girl as she tried to stand. "Hey not so fast" "You said you'd let me go!"

"I changed my mind." He pulled the slut down dragging her onto his lap and playing with her tits. I think he lied, that he had always planned to feel the sluts tits, but she was trash. No one cares what you do to trash. Nor should they.

"You're all hard there. I wonder if you're wet below." As Joe kept playing the slut moaned. She was so hot and ready to be fucked!

She leapt to her feet "Hey fair enough. He's had his play. He's touched me up. Do you guys want to? I got a train to catch remember. Look" she said turning to met. "I'll let you two have a quick feel each and then I'm on my way."

"Why are you in such a hurry? The next redline metro doesn't leave for 20 minutes." I smiled as I slipped my hands under her coat stroking her tits. She trembled as I stared into her eyes. She panted . "The slut is in heat"

She stared at her feet. "How do you know I am catching a redline train?"

"Oh we know a lot about you slut," sneered Mike. "And babe, when you lost that fight, that Indian princess who you called 'curry muncher' forced you to do some munching of your own, didn't she? You ate her out, didn't you?"

Now that had to have been a guess by Mike but we could all see it was the right guess when her body sagged. I kept working her tits. She was flushed, panting, her legs were squeezed together "Oh I can see you did" he continued taunting her. "And you're just panting at the memory! You must have enjoyed it so much. You lezo bitch!"

"I am no lezo!" she whimpered breaking from my grasp.

"Prove it slut" Mike grabbed her pulling her close as he repeated "prove it slut."

"Fuck you. I don't have to prove it to jerks like you."

"Ha! I knew it, she is a rug munching skank" Joe sneered. "Look at me please" I ordered, she obeyed me. "Actually Jenn Peccavi you do need to prove it!" She gaped in amazement. "How the fuck do you know my name?"

"For once your foul mouth is appropriate' snarled Mike holding her tightly with one hand working her tit with the other.

"Stop it you're hurting me."

"So what slut? Do you remember a fight on a beach in early summer between a big fat brunette and a slim blonde?

Do you remember how the brunette started it but the blonde won? "

I broke in as the slut gulped in dismay "Answer him Jenn, you slut!"

"Yes," she faltered her whole body trembling.

"Do you remember the blonde asking four men to pick the brunette up and throw her in the surf to clean her up?" Joe continued crushing her tit. The bitch's face showed the pain was turning her on. She looked as if she was about to cum, face flushed, lips parted her eyes rolling back.

"Oh god oh fucking god you were one of them"

Mike continued the story he had told us earlier. The slut was whimpering, moaning, on the very edge of cumming. I wanted to keep her there, to make her serve us, and not cum herself. She was trash who cared if trash got off so long as we did. "How many men did you fuck, slut? I asked

She gulped "I don't remember. About a dozen I think." Her body shook she tried to grab onto me. I looked at her. Again she looked away. I pushed her arms away. She was about to collapse. I wanted to see that. she tottered wavering, she would have fallen but she clutched my shoulders again.

I wasn't having that. I brushed her off and slapped her ass . "I don't want you holding onto me slut. If you cant stand then get down and kneel whore"

I hardly had to more then tap her body to make her fall to her knees. "So drunk or so wet that you can't stand up any more slut!" I pushed her so her cunt rested against a corner of one of the benches. I pushed her ass with her legs then dub my thumbs under her shoulder blades rocking her back and forth.

'Stop please it hurts so much. Please stop"

"Hey dudes look at this. The slut's fucking the concrete. What a whore!"

"Please stop please!" she whimpered looking up into my eyes.

"Turn round slut!" I commanded. "Crawl out from there and come to me." She did so. "Look at me whore." I saw she tried but failed , she dropped her head and looked at the floor. "open your mouth slut." She did so. I had won. I looked at her hand. She took the hint unzipped my fly and began sucking me. I fucked her mouth as she gagged and spluttered.

" Hey, Jenn Peccavi, some Domme bitch you are! You're next to naked giving head in a metro stop," Joe jeered "And you're not finished yet. I want some action too!"

Mike chuckled "you want to cum don't you Jenn. You want a fucking don't you Jenn. You want to be on your back on the bench here, with us pounding you don't you Jenn. Well you might just get your wish. What a slut you are. Playing with yourself like this." I glanced down, the bitch was fingering herself.

Just before I came I pulled out and sprayed her face with cum. Then I thrust a $20 note in her jacket pocket. Joe and Mike did the same as she sucked them in turn. There was a distant rumble. I laughed and said "The train is coming whore. Now get on it and get the hell out of here. I am sure that a skank like you will be sure to give Christmas presents to the blokes on the train."

She got on the train. We high fived each other. Rarely had I had so much fun with trash. It was worth more then the $20 we each paid her . We had broken her. She would be our whore whenever we wanted her to be. We talked about finding her phone number - it was an unusual name so it would be easy- and having her - and maybe a friend or two of hers as well - around for some parties.

I left the guys there when my train came.

A few weeks later Rachel and some other friends and I went to the beach. Most of the rest were still swimming or at least playing in the water together while Rachel and I were chatting. She started talking about the two fights I had seen her in. I was surprised she was so open about getting a buzz out of fighting.

"Yeah I enjoy seeing other girls squirm. Its almost as good as having sex when they give in.". "'I have no idea why I get so horny from it, maybe I'm a pervert or something." She laughed, "But all I know is that I want to fuck in the worst way afterwards.

I smiled at that remembering what we had done after I saw her fight for the first time.

"And it is not just the fighting, it is the winning and the humiliating the loser. I love seeing them beg, most of the time the sluts really want to lose, they get wet. Weak little bitches."

"Oh my!" I exclaimed. "Look behind you Rachel. See that fat brunette just getting out of the water?"

"The one in the T-shirt and bikini bottoms?"

"Yeah that one."

"Yes well what of it?"

"Her name's Jenn Peccavi. She's trailer trash. And she likes to fight. And she is easy to beat. I have seen her after a fight- she lost -- she got stripped down to just a jacket. Remember that night I met you and we had a meal together, the night I met Joe and Mike to talk about hunting" Rachel nodded. "It was that night. She had to get from the club to the metro to get home just like that in an open jacket with the zip broken off it and nothing else."

Rachel was excited, her body was tensing, her eyes shone.

"And Joe knew her before that. He said he had seen her fight on the beach. She lost against some blonde who trashed her completely -- got some guys to throw her in the Lake after the blonde had whipped her ass, then the blonde beat her butt with a sandal. Then the blonde ...auctioned her off...Joe says the fat slut got a gangbanging that day."

Rachel's eyes were almost popping from their sockets. Her breasts heaved with excitement. "What a slut --and you say she's easy to beat?"

I squeezed her butt and whispered "Go get her Rachel have fun." and she stepped off quickly toward Peccavi who was ambling up the beach as if she was day dreaming and certainly not paying enough attention to where she was going. Rachel had the ideal excuse to pick a fight when a startled Peccavi walked right into her. "Hey! Uh! Watch where you're going bitch" Rachel hissed as if surprised at the collision.