Ebb and Flow - A Bystander's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I thought Peccavi saw red. Her body language - face flushing, arms on hips, her muscles tensed told everyone she thought the incident was Rachel's fault, that Rachel should have been keeping her eyes open "Hey what's this bitch business?" she turned on Rachel her eyes flashing. " You want to watch your tongue and don't be rude and say bitch to me. You too could be watching out if so you wouldn't have walked into me" Then being Peccavi she added in a whisper she thought only Rachel would have heard but which I am sure a few of us heard clearly "You blonde bitch! Or are you like all blondes dumb?"

That's the way I thought, Peccavi is digging her own grave again, she has just managed to alienate any sympathy for herself. She stood directly in Rachel's path her legs astride.

Rachel played it well, seemingly keeping her cool "What did you say girl? Now please move so I can get past. " Peccavi stood her ground glaring at Rachel. Rachel sighed. " Please get your big ass out off my way She pushed Peccavi lightly as if trying to walk past her.

Peccavi took the bait "Hey don't you be so rude" I could see the plump trash sizing Rachel up. She was so obvious you could almost see her think 'She is my height, thinner, maybe a bit older and blonde. Hey she wants a fight! I'll give her one". Then she broke the silence and hissed at Rachel "How about you behave or do you need a lesson in manners girl." I saw her tense her body ready to push Rachel back. This was going so well.

Rachel continued her innocent manner " Are you looking for a fight bitch? You don't want to go there. I'm not in the mood. Just get out of my way please. She stepped forward. Peccavi stepped sideways at the same time. Whether by accident or design the two girls collided again, Rachel walked directly into Peccavi, pressing right into her chest. The two girls stood chest to chest their breasts pancaked together.

"So you're not looking for a fight! Well then leave me alone! Let me be and apologise and go on your own way" Peccavi retorted as she put her left leg out behind her body buttressing her as she shoved forward. She was clearly hoping her weight would make Rachel stumble.

And she succeeded. She was the aggressor, Rachel would be seen as the innocent party which would, I knew, make her victory even sweeter. But right now Rachel was furious. "That's it bitch! You are going down and out." She screamed swinging a wild right hand slap around for the side of Peccavi's face.

"Damn it Rachel" I muttered. "That's not the way to beat the girl. She has some fighting skills. Cool down sweetie."

Peccavi proved my point. She yanked on Rachel's long blonde hair pulling Rachel's face towards her own and slapped Rachel's face hard repeatedly. "Suffer bitch" she hissed her face glowing red from Rachel's earlier smack. Rachel groaned, her scalp must have been on fire as Peccavi jerked her hair repeatedly so that Rachel's head snapped from side to side.

Nothing daunted Rachel proved her mettle as a fighter. She slammed her right knee into the fat trashy slut's gut. "Take it whore' she screamed as her foe staggered back in pain clutching her belly coughing and spluttering as she fought for breath. Rachel smiled "What's the matter bitch not talking so tough now?" before quickly followed her successful move with a straight kick aiming low.

"Risky move Rachel, if it works its a winner, but if you miss all you get is a bad name as a dirty fighter." I muttered as Peccavi dodged the full force of the kick which landed relatively harmlessly on her outer thigh. Taking advantage of Rachel's temporary lost balance the brunette closed in on the blonde slamming punches on her breast. Rachel responded with the same moves and for a few minutes the two bitches traded punches. Foolishly Peccavi had chosen to play to Rachel's strength. Rachel with her longer reach and greater speed was winning this exchange. She was pounding her shorter, slower foe who didn't seem able to counter her moves. Rachel had made up the ground she lost with her risky kick.

Clearly in pain and just as clearly getting desperate Peccavi groaned and gasped then stepped back bringing her knee into Rachel's gut hissing "Two can play at that game slut."

I saw Rachel was taken back by this move, perhaps she was overconfident. She gasped as the brunette's knee slammed deep into her belly. She doubled over slightly, her arms in front trying to fend off any attack. Both women were beginning to sweat heavily, Peccavi's t-shirt was sticking to her body in places, Rachel's face shone with sheen of sweat.

I was surprised that Peccavi followed up her advantage with punches one each to Rachel's face and belly. I was astonished at the damage they did. The knee blow to her tummy must have really troubled Rachel. She doubled over grunting. But once again she showed her prowess. Peccavi moved forward trying to get in more punches. Rachel still doubled over, lunged forward, driving her right shoulder into Peccavi's soft plump belly.

Peccavi screamed. " Fuck you slut" as she staggered backward her arms windmilling as she tried to keep her balance. She looked almost winded.

"Finish her off blondie" yelled some guy in the crowd.

"Not yet Rachel I hope, I want to see you humiliate Peccavi" I whispered to myself. I pushed forward to stand in the front row of the growing circle around the two girls.

Rachel pressed her attack with a hard straight kick aimed at Peccavi's belly. She missed getting the fully impact as Peccavi dodged the blow but the kick still connected with Peccavi's side. The brunette was visibly weakening. She scurried back trying to trade space for time. I hoped some guy would push her back into the fight.

But that wasn't needed. Rachel came after her yelling in triumph "Take that you slut." She seized the fat girl's t-shirt in both hands and tugged. The t-shirt ripped in two down the front. Peccavi's big full but perhaps slightly droopy tits swung free. The nipples were jutting out. I was sure they were rock hard. Rachel slammed her body into Peccavi who dropped back again. She looked beaten. But she came back strongly, slamming Rachel even harder then Rachel had slammed her. Rachel staggered. She was too cocky. But then again I was surprised how resilient Peccavi was.

Peccavi stepped forward trying to grab Rachel in a bear hug. "Oh shit no" I yelled "She'll crush you with her weight. Rachel do something"

Perhaps Peccavi recognised my voice, she took her eyes off Rachel and looked at me. I nodded, smiling quietly, staring at her. The blood drained from her face, leaving it white. She dropped her eyes staring at the sand. In those few seconds Rachel had evaded Peccavi's grasp and now launched a kick at Peccavi's belly. It connected. Peccavi staggered, she faltered and almost dropped to her knees. She clutched her battered gut whimpering. Rachel stepped up hoping for a finishing blow. But again she was over confident. She charged forward, her hands raised above her head as if they wielded an axe. I knew what she was going to do- try to slam it down on Peccavis neck but she wasn't looking at her foe. That was stupid of her for at the last minute Peccavi sidestepped raised her knee and Rachel charged right into it.

"You fucking skank" Rachel howled as she staggered forward, clutching her tummy, doubled over, her hair covering her face.

"Yes" Peccavi hissed as she turned back to Rachel pushing her forward, trying to knock her over. And it worked! Rachel fell to her knees. Peccavi faltered, she was tired, perhaps near the limit of her strength, it seemed she couldn't press her advantage. She just stood there her belly and tits heaving under the tattered remains of her t-shirt.

Rachel looked tired too -her body was slick with sweat, she was panting- but she got to her feet and when Peccavi moved in on her she retaliated with a kick which connected with Peccavi's belly. The trash couldn't take it. She moaned in pain "Fuck..arrgh my gut." Her knees buckled. She dropped to the sand on her knees clutching her battered tummy. She was exhausted, sweat poured off her.

"Finish her now Rachel" I cheered my friend on.

Peccavi looked at me, her mouth fell open and again her eyes dropped as I stared at her. She grunted, her tits and belly heaving.

Rachel came toward her. Rachel yanked Peccavi's hair pulling her head between Rachel's thighs in a standing headscissors. She reached over the fat whore's back, seized the waistband of her bottoms and pulled them up into the trash's groin hard. "Scream for me bitch" Rachel hissed breathing heavily.

Peccavi did so. "Fuck you whore...arrgh arrgh bitch." She tried to free herself from the trap. She clawed at Rachel's legs with one hand and at her pussy with her other hand.

Rachel yelled in pain but kept hold, pulling on the bikini bottoms till they ripped free of her big foe's body. But the momentum made her stagger back. She released Peccavi's head and twirled the torn bottoms on her finger "Lose something bitch" she smirked.

"Damn you Rachel you're playing to the crowd" I muttered as she tossed the bottoms away and the guys cheered and hooted at Peccavi.

The trash got to her feet and charged at Rachel who was too busy laughing with the crowd to pay attention..

Peccavi's lowered head caught Rachel right in the midsection. Rachel staggered back. The trash wrapped her hands round Rachel's waist and slammed her head forward in a savage butt. She winded Rachel who crashed back onto the sand

Rachel tried to recover by bringing her knee up under the slut as the two bitches writhed on the sand. Again Rachel's knee slammed into the fat cunts belly. Peccavi moaned but got to her knees and came after Rachel. Rachel had turned side on and the slut seized Rachel's bikini top and broke it. Rachel's breasts bounced free. My friend slammed her elbow wildly back toward Peccavi's throat but she missed hitting her breast instead.

Peccavi pummelled Rachel's flanks driving more air from her lungs as some of the guys catcalled at Rachel's dilemma. Both bitches managed to stand but Peccavi attacked first body slamming Rachel and tripping her up by snaking her foot behind Rachel's.

She forced Rachel to her knees. For the first time I thought Rachel was in serious trouble. Rachel tried to reach behind her , she was groping, perhaps for Peccavi's hair. But Peccavi seized Rachel's blonde mane instead and jerked hard, putting her whole strength into it. She was slow, she was worn out. The injuries Rachel had inflicted had weakened her but she was on her feet and Rachel wasn't. Instead Rachel crashed to her back on the sand and Peccavi hauled her along the sand by tugging her hair. The fat bitch started to laugh.

Rachel shrieked in pain as her arms flailed wildly. She couldn't reach Peccavi, Rachel's hair was so long that she couldn't lay a finger on her torturer. Her scalp must have been on fire. She raised her legs trying to kick out to free herself. Peccavi pulled Rachel's head between Peccavi's spread thighs.

Rachel's head was locked there as Peccavi bent forward seized one of Rachel's ankles and began to raise it.

"What's happened Rachel you were winning? Come on! Smash the fat trailer trash!" I yelled for all Rachel was doing was slapping feebly at Peccavi's thighs.

Peccavi yanked Rachel's leg higher and higher. She was putting every last effort into this. Even I had to admire the trash's endurance I could see her tensing her muscles as the sweat rolled off her. She panted, her body heaved but she drew Rachel's leg up and up till her ankle was level with Peccavi's tits.. Rachel's body was arched only her shoulders were on the ground. That alone must have been agony.

And then Peccavi let go of Rachel's leg. Rachel's body slammed into the sand.- she even sank into it a bit. I could almost hear the air being squashed out of her lungs She lay there moaning. Peccavi opened her thighs. Rachel's head flopped back on the sand.

"Oh no Rachel! Move honey! She's going to sit on your face. She's going to try to smother you." I couldn't believe it.

Rachel saw Peccavi's descending bare ass. "No you don't bitch oh no" But Rachel seemed to weak to do much other then turn her head to one side.

Peccavi grabbed Rachel's head turning it so that Rachel's pretty face was upright, directly beneath the fat slut's fat ass. ..."have a look blondie. This will .be the last time you see the sun for a while". She lowered herself planing her ass firmly on Rachel's face.

Rachel thrashed around with her hands but Peccavi seized one then the other planting them under her feet. She squirmed on Rachel's face. I think she was trying to get Rachel's nose firmly planted between her sweaty bare ass cheeks for she lifted her butt an inch or so only to slam it back hard on Rachel's face.

Peccavi was sure of victory now. She was gloating. She cackled gleefully. Her body shook with anticipation. This aroused the bitch! She was getting 'hot' with excitement as she was about to finally humiliate Rachel!

Poor Rachel was defenceless. I knew it was only a matter of time before she fell unconscious beneath the fat bitch's ass.

Rachel kicked her legs in the sand. It was futile.The whore sat there her legs parted showing us her pussy. But she did more then that, the slut started to finger herself while she stroked first one nipple then the other with her free hand. Her tits jutted out, just as they had when we made her give us blow jobs.

"Oh god look at her, she's such a slut." some girl muttered as Peccavi stuffed a finger inside herself.

Poor Rachel, but then she chose to fight. I had encouraged her but it was her choice. She knew she stood a chance of losing. Every fighter knows that. And this time, this day Rachel just wasn't good enough. But I couldn't let Peccavi suffocate her.

Peccavi must have stayed poised above Rachel for thirty seconds. Then she chuckled and lowered herself back onto Rachel''s face. She wiggled her ass around . She was clearly trying to get a better position. She looked at me and almost smirked "Your girl's nose is right in my asshole."

I bit my tongue. Peccavi was taunting me to intervene. She knew that would be unpopular with the crowd which was egging her on . Some woman yelled out " Smother the bitch, strip the sexy skank. Leave her naked." I looked, the speaker was pretty ordinary, not in Rachel's class at all. But not trash like Peccavi either. She was probably jealous of Rachel. She had reason to be. But jealous or not, her comment was popular. A few guys cheered and hollered. Some more clapped at the idea.

I looked back at Peccavi. I could see that she was afraid of me. Sure she hid it from the crowd and definitely from Rachel But every time I caught her eye, her face dropped, she couldn't meet my gaze. This was her way of trying to break that fear, the dominance she knew I had over her. Were I to be hooted down by the crowd when I told her to leave Rachel alone, some of that fear would go, some of the dominance would be broken. No, I would bide my time till when the crowd would be on my side. I returned her stare "So what Jenn, you seem to have won, it was a fair fight. But do you really have to flash everyone your pussy? Do you really have to celebrate by fingering yourself? Do you have to show just how big a slut you really are? ". She turned her face from me.

Again someone said "oh god she is a complete slut"

And someone else muttered in disgust "Yes, fingering herself in public, just disgraceful. Damn trash slut."

Peccavi coloured and dropped her eyes

"So slut, you have some shame...not much perhaps but some." I said. She flushed red then the colour drained from her cheeks. "You heard them, you are trailer trash, a complete slut." She stared at the sand. I knew I had reinforced my dominance over her.

But she wasn't just a slut she was cunning too. Her sex would get sticky- damn it I could almost see it getting sticky, her thick matted untidy bush was glistening, - and that would help seal Rachel's nose in Peccavi's asshole. And now she began fingering herself in earnest. We could see her jerking three fingers in and out of her pussy. IT took a few moments for Rachel's movements to subside again. I suppose this time she was almost unconscious.

I looked at Peccavi, thinking I would have to intervene to get her off Rachel. She rubbed her tits with one hand and winked at some guy in the crowd. I knew then that Mike was right. This slut had wanted a victory fuck in the fight he saw, she wanted one now. And I was going to make sure she did get one. But not the way she expected. I was going to break her, to make her once more the needy subbie slut that she had been that night on the Metro. Make her that forever. And then drop her.

I looked back at her. The whore was moaning, gasping. Her body twitched. Within a minute - no more- Peccavi screamed, threw her head back and orgasmed "oh my god! Oh fuck! O yes, yess oh yess oh god. ' Her head jerked backward, her body shook as she came hard, fluid gushing out. Her body tightened as if she was determined to keep Rachel under her. She gripped Rachel's waist as she continued to cum. "Oh god yes fuck yes oh oh ohhh oh yes!"

She slapped Rachel's tits in triumph " Oh slut you lost big time" She collapsed on the sand.

A moment later she knelt and moved over to Rachel's prone figure. She slipped her hands around Rachel's bottoms.

"Don't you dare pull them down slut, she is not a slut like you" I commanded.

"Why not? She stripped me! Its only fair."

"Damn it" I thought " the cunning bitch is playing to the crowd, she's right Rachel did strip her."

And then she continued "And she would have done a helluva lot more to me then just strip me. And so would you! Fairs fair!"

"You're right Jenn. I would have done a lot more. And so would you." I stepped closer to her and whispered "And you did do more .. how many was it...12 up in the sandhills. or rather they did you.! And then how many did you do on the El? " She blanched shuddering. I took her by the hand. "Stand up slut" I said loudly, helping her to do so. I held her hand high and turned to the crowd. "This horny slut who showed just what a slut she is by masturbating in front of all you has won. Her name's Jenn Peccavi. I think she deserves a clap." I led some applause. "Now this slut wants to strip Rachel, the girl she beat. As the slut says Rachel stripped her. So what do you think? Can the slut strip Rachel?" I was branding her again, just as I had the night at the El station but this time I was doing it publicly, in front of- and to - a throng of people. "Cheer if you want the slut to strip Rachel, boo if you don't want her too."

The crowd cheered. I was so furious. "Well, slut, the cheers win so you can strip her." I slapped the trash's behind hard as she bent down.

I slapped Peccavi's ass as she stood up again. She yelped and turned to look at me. "Don't call me a slut!"

"Why not? You are a slut. Only a slut would finger herself in front of a crowd." I turned to the crowd. "Cheer if you think I am wrong and if you think this fat bitch is not a slut. Boo if you think she is a slut!"

The boos were almost deafening. Peccavi seemed to shrivel up. She looked around at the crowd, a wild animal trapped by a cage of people. Time I thought to show some kindness to her. I leant forward and whispered "Its ok Jenn, help me with Rachel and I'll get you out of this crowd."

"Fuck you, you caused this." she hissed back.

"No sweetie you did, you fingerfucked yourself. You showed just what sort of slut you are. But that's happened. Now help me with Rachel." I bent forward speaking so only she could hear. "I don't like your chance of getting out of here unaided. You want a fuck? Yeah I know you do." Peccavi spluttered a bit. "Come on don't give me that. I know what you do. Remember. You did it to me. And that was when you lost. But do you really want a public gangbang. That's what you'll get if you don't have someone to help you. Come on you help me, I'll help you". I paused looking at her. There was that fear again. Every time I caught her eye, her face dropped, she couldn't meet my gaze. She tried once or twice but just as on that night at the El station, she was defeated before she started. She just couldn't face me. "You help me! Hell you just want a fuck."