Ebb and Flow - A Bystander's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right and you're going to give me one. Just like you blew me and the others at the metro. You're a slut. No you're a whore -we paid you." I whispered.

"Stuff you, get lost." She was blustering. Her head was lowered.

"Look at me, Jenn Peccavi, look at me and say that again." I waited a minute. "Yeah you can't can you? Now if you don't help me you'll be in so much trouble. How many guys out there have hardons at the thought of fucking you? How many more would have if they knew what you did up at the sandhills or in the El station?"

She looked as if she was about to cry But just as it was then so it was now, she wanted to be afraid, she wanted to be controlled, she got off on being dominated, she got wet on humiliation. And I was going to give some of that too. But right now I was going to be nice to her. I stood up. "Go on slut strip Rachel," I said loudly. She nodded. She knew I was boss, that I was giving her permission to humiliate her fallen foe.

I watched her as she did so. She smirked as she pulled Rachel's bottoms down at the front making sure that her fingers stroked Rachel's pussy lips. She raised a finger to her lips licking it. "She was wet" the slut giggled.

I wasn't surprised, Rachel was so turned on by fighting. But I wasn't going to tell Peccavi that.

Some guy took up my refrain "She might be wet but she didn't finger herself like you did slut. She didn't cum like you did slut!" She looked up at the speaker, tall sandy haired wearing board shorts and a t-shirt standing just behind the front row of spectators.

"See I am not the only one who knows just what you are Jenn" I said loudly.

Peccavi glared at me. I looked back. She dropped her eyes. Again I had shown her she couldn't match me. She tried to hide this by slipping her hands down Rachel's flanks and so sliding Rachel's bottoms down past her knees and so off her feet. The slut stood up and smirked again at Rachel's nude body. I had to admit that the trash looked hot. Every girl who wins a catfight does. Something about winning makes a girl look hot. Sure Peccavi was fat and nowhere near Rachel's class but she did have great tits, good strong legs and even her fat ass looked sexy. But it would look better bent over my knee and beet red from a caning.

The guy who had spoken before pushed his way forward into the centre of the circle. He grabbed hold of Peccavi's waist pulling her toward him. She struggled. He kissed her firmly on the lips and squeezed her tits. "Stop it" she said loudly.

"Why should I? You like it." .

Beneath us on the sand Rachel whimpered. I glanced down to see her coming round.

"Stop it you bastard" Peccavi hissed. She glanced at me.

I nodded and looked at the guy. "You heard the lady. Stop it."

"What lady, all I see here is this fat slut. We agreed she was one. Now come on babe, lets see you what you can do." He turned kissing her again. "Shit you bitch" He stepped back his face red from where she slapped him.

"Well you wouldn't take no for an answer." . "You're going to be so sorry you slapped me bitch! I am going to make your ass so sore you won't be able to sit down for a week. And your pussy will be so stretched no guy will want to fuck you.". He grabbed Peccavi's hand

I smiled. I wanted to see how she reacted to this guy. I was amazed at how she did. She kneed him in the balls. The guy dropped back groaning in agony. Peccavi finished him with a roundhouse punch to the jaw. He dropped to the sand.

I sensed she was about to turn on me -telling me she wasn't scared of me which she still was- I knew it- and then storm off the beach.

I didn't want either to happen. Often saying something helps you think it- it was the same idea I used when I branded Peccavi as the slut she was. After a while she knew it herself. I didn't want her to think for one second she could match me. Oh no, I needed her a cringing whining subbie slut. I stepped forward again whispering to her. "Well done .But you couldn't do that to me. We both know what you did for me" I paused before adding "and my friends, at the L stop" She sighed, she seemed to droop a little. I smiled inwardly.

But before I could capitalise on her dread, some dark haired idiot stepped up and took her hand. He said "Cheer for this babe . She saw off that jerk." He raised her hand. The crowd cheered. "Pose for us Jenn put your foot on the idiots belly."

The guy on the sand groaned loudly. Clearly Peccavi had hurt him a lot- though perhaps more his pride then anything else.

"Hey I said put your foot on his belly. I didn't say you should stamp on it"

She giggled. "You didn't say I shouldn't either."

He shook his head chuckling "Some people, give them an inch and they'll take a yard."

"I don't do things by halves " giggled Jenn.

"Sweetie I think you pushed the envelope" he retorted. This guy was so annoying. With every exchange Peccavi was getting brighter, happier more feisty. The very opposite of where I wanted her to be. Opportunity doesn't knock twice, that" she pointed to the guy still squirming on the sand "was too good an invitation to refuse"

"But don't you think you were a bit hasty --fools rush in where angels fear to tread. But then babe you're no angel are you? I'll bet you can resist everything except temptation."

"Oh" she broke into a peel of laughter "has someone been telling tales out of school,?"

Hey babe" he said, dropping her arm "you're on the big screen." He pointed to where a band had been playing at the end of the beach. There was a screen behind it. Earlier on the screen had shown video clips, and then when the band was playing close ups of the musicians and singers. I looked and there was a clip of Peccavi's kinghit on the dude who now was just beginning to get to his feet. "You're big time today. Maybe this is your 15 minutes of fame."

Here was my chance. "Hey cut the cliches, Pecca tell him about your real 15 minutes of fame. How you were on the net."

Her shoulders drooped, her head sank. Then the guy put his arm round her. "Bad memories babe, don't worry about them Look at the screen. "I looked up to see a clip of the last few minutes of the fight between Rachel and the slut. Someone must have had been filming. "Enjoy these memories. I am sure you like to win don't you babe. "

Peccavi looked up and giggled loudly as she saw herself shown astride Rachel's face.

"Hey the band is beginning to play. Come on babe, show us some moves" the man said as he turned Peccavi round so she had her back to him. Then placing his hands firmly on her hips he began moving in time to the music.

t first Peccavi resisted the guy, she stood stiff and still. "No I can't. Not like this.", she snapped. She wanted a fuck. Just like Rachel a fight turned her on. I knew that - she had been so hot after losing that fight in the club. Winning made her even more horny. But she wanted it on her terms, not anyone else's. And I could see from her flashing eyes and tight lips that she thought this guy wouldn't do anything on her terms. She put her palm on his chest and pushed him back a pace or so

"Come on babe, trust your body, come on" he coaxed her. She stepped away. He pulled her back. He was stronger. He prevailed.. : She backed off slightly, her head shaking side to side, her body bent slightly at the waist, her hands out, "No, I cant. I really cant. "

"Oh sure you can babe, don't be so gloomy. You said only a moment ago 'opportunity doesn't knock twice' Here is your opportunity. Seize the day" He stepped forward again. This time he took her in his arms. He held her. He kissed her firmly on the lips.

She seemed about to respond to the kiss but then broke free. Then she stamped on his foot. But even I could see that she didn't stamp hard. It was more for show then anything else. She was testing this guy, to see how far he would go to get her.

He hopped a bit , groaning but it was all pretence. "Oh sweetie, that's not like you." He wiggled his foot in the air. "You hurt my foot. That wasn't very nice of you."

"Who said I am a nice girl? Peccavi giggled. She was brim full of confidence again. Damn bitch!

Not me, I didn't say you were a good girl either."

"Hey, that's rich, I should slap your face." But the bitch didn't, no it was clear she was enjoying this banter.

"Good girls wouldn't fight like you did. But you know what they say about good girls. They go to heaven but bad girls like you go everywhere. You're such a hot babe. Such a fun girl. I know. I saw earlier. And so good at fighting. He was able to push her hips from side to side as he spoke to her loud enough for me and the closer people to hear. "You're a hot babe. I know you like being the centre of attention. You showed that in the fight. You showed that again the way you stood naked after the fight. You showed that again the way you stripped the girl you beat. You can be the centre again. Let other people see just how hot and sexy you are, hun. Show them that hot body."

His hands pushed a little harder and Peccavi started to sway. I sensed her reluctance ebbing a fraction. He was playing her, playing on her exhibitionist streaks. But he had a long way to go. I wondered just how far he would get. The further he got before he riled the slut the better it would be for me. She would be getting hotter and more excited. If, no when, he got her mad she would have nowhere to go but Rachel and me. And an angry slut would be so much fun.

The guy stepped back, his hands rested, no more, on Peccavi's hips. He looked around at the crowd.. He lent back in saying "babe some of the crowd is looking at you. Surely you want every guy watching you? Don't you want their girlfriends hating you? Don't you want them scared their men want to fuck you? Just think of the girls wanting to tear you apart but too scared after what happened to Rachel. Can you feel the guys watching you? Make all of them watch you, feasting their eyes on you, getting hard as you dance, imagine it, make them cream their jeans. Strut your stuff and then leave them."

His hands pressed on Peccavis hips rocking her, making her sway just a little faster and more vigorously then before. He was playing her again, he was playing her as a tease to the guys and as a catfighter. He was pressing all her buttons. but the fat bitch showed he had a long way to go when she slapped his hands hard and stepped away.

Hey babe don't you like it? .Don't you like being on that big screen up there. Come on babe, trust your body, go with flow, look at the people round you , They are dancing. They were following the band . you want them to follow you don't you. You want to be the centre ., the main event. And you can be. Let me lead you

He turned to the crowd "who wants to see this big hot babe dance" he paused for a few seconds then went on "naked" Again he paused "cheer if you do."

Babe hear those loud cheers! What does that tell you? They want you. The crowd, all these people looking on, that the crowd want as the centre, the big event."

He slid his hands round her waist again. He pulled her closer to him. "Sure you want to make them remember you as more then a fighter, lets show them how you dance. Don't be so negative, I am sure you are as hot a dancer as you are a fighter. I am sure you'd be on the screen again. Like you were before when it showed your fight. You were the centre of attention then."

"Shit yes!" Peccavi gasped. She looked around. A few couples in the circle round us were dancing. It was a cool band playing hit tunes

"Oh yes babe it showed you fighting, it showed you winning. It showed you sitting on her face. The whole beach saw. And I am sure they would show you dancing come on babe. Let's give them a treat. You don't want those others to be on the screen instead of you babe do you?"

The darkhaired man cautiously slid his hands to Peccavis hip He pushed her gently, just enough to make her hips sway, "Hey babe show these people what you can do, show just how hot you are. They want to see you babe. You heard how they cheered" She began dancing with him not being pushed away any more.

In a few moments the guy slipped his hands up and down Peccavi's flanks. She almost broke free of him. "Hey what are you doing?" She grabbed his hands and pushed them back on his hips. . They danced together, their bodies swaying in time with the music.

"See you are a hot babe. I knew it. See the people following your move, lets show them some more". She shook her head. For a few moments she held his hands under hers on her hips as the bitch and the guy gyrated to the beat. She moved her hands sliding them up her sides, and out forward then up above her head. She was clearly getting into the dance. She thrust her hand into the air high above her head slowly clapping in time to the beat and brought them down and thrust them up again as the music got louder while her body swayed as she danced. There were a couple of dancers on stage with the band and Peccavi started following their moves. In a few moments more people had caught on and were also following. The trash had started something here.

Again the guy tried to force the pace by sliding his hands up and down her flanks. Again she pushed his hands back onto her hips. "Oh sweetie, don't you want to dance more? Don't you want to strut your stuff flaunt your body. Look at all these people. Don't tell me you're embarrassed. " He paused then clapped his hands to his face as if horrified "Oh babe I know what it is, I haven't been introduced to you. Well hi , I know your name is Jenn mine is Andrew but my friends call me Drew. So of course you will call me Drew won't you Jenn. Because I know we are going to be very close friends."

The girl giggled " you really do push yourself"

"Oh yes I'm not backward in coming forward" he slid his hands round her waist then up and down her body

This time she giggled again "you can say that again"

He had her where he wanted her. She no longer resisted his roaming hands Her resistance was melting as fast as an ice cream left on the beach.

It seemed for a moment that my plans were going to be frustrated by this dark haired guy. I watched as he slid his hands round Peccavi's belly, pulling her back and grinding his crotch into her ass "hey stop that" she half giggled. The guy kept going. "No I mean it" she hissed almost angrily". She thrust her body forward. She looked tense again and unsure of herself.

"Yes!" I thought to myself that idiot has gone too far. I will have the bitch after all.

"Hey Jenn babe, come on you were dancing so well . I thought we might sort of meld together. Let's give it a go."

Once again he pushed his body forward and drew hers back but more gently and leaving a distance between his crotch. She lent back a bit on him but was still tense. She wouldn't be giving in to him. I had my chance still. I decided this was the time and stepped forward "Peccavi, just like you to tease a guy, just like you to show yourself off to all these people here, you want to run off now and leave him hot and bothered don't you?"

She looked up at me and seemed to shrivel

"Come on babe ignore him you don't need to feel bad you're a hot babe. Come on lets meld." The idiot was soothing her, his hands stroking her hair and face.

She nodded as the guy pulled her in close again. "Don't let him bug you babe, feel good. let your body talk for you, follow it." He pulled her closer yet. She didn't pull away.

He slid his hands round Peccavi's belly, pulling her back and grinding his crotch into her ass. She stood there dancing slowly; she hesitated her body still tense. He kissed her and pulled her close. Again her resistance seemed to melt. The trashy slut placed her hands on the guys sides and sliding them down to his waist then across his back and down again till they cupped his ass cheeks. She squeezed both cheeks and pulled him closer as she waggled her big naked ass grinding him back.

The man slid his hands up over the bitch's soft big belly and up further to the base of her tits. He kept them there for a moment perhaps a minute as the two gyrated to the music. Her head rolled back resting on his shoulder. She was showing she allowed him to do more to her.

It was such a change from the feisty girl who had snapped back at him when he came in from the circle. Such a change from the girl I had scared shitless when I spoke about gangbangs. I was furious. The guy was taking her away from me.

He didn't need much of an invitation from her to do more either. His fingers slipped up to her nipples and stroked them, flicked them and rolled them. The slut moaned. In that moment I saw that the screen was showing Jenn and the guy. She was flaunting her self naked on the beach just about being fucked and it was all on a screen for the whole beach set to see. I was livid. This guy was taking her away from me. And I had no answer.

The man said " see babe, see you're big time now. Look on the screen." He slipped one hand down, sliding over her belly and down to her hairy pussy. "Everyone can see you, imagine every guy wanting to do this" he stroked her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck oh oh oh shit" moaned the trash.

He slid a finger inside her. "Imagine every guy wanting to do this"

"Ohh ooh arrgh " she wailed. The bitch almost came then.

"Then he added more quietly "I know just how much you like showing off like this. But how would you like a private fuck?" He squeezed her tits again. "Come on, you're one hot babe. And I know how much you like to fuck. You're just ready right now. Come on babe. Come back to my car. We will go somewhere quiet- where we can be alone." He stepped back, waiting for her answer.

He could have stayed where he was. The slut took his hand and started walking from the centre of the circle which parted for them. "Damn bitch" I muttered as I bent down to see Rachel just sit up for the first time. "The slut beat you sweetie and now she's gone off with some guy for a fuck. I am so angry."

"You're angry Alan how the fuck do you think I am" she snapped. "I want the cheating sluts ass. I had her." "Yeah you had her and you let her go. You have only yourself to blame for your loss." Rachel needed the hard facts. I stretched my hands out to her to help her up. No harm in giving her a cuddle and some reassurance.

"Alan you prick how can you say that? That bitch ripped my hair out by the roots- my scalp still burns. She kneed my gut so hard I will have huge bruises- hey I think she damaged my kidneys"

She was looking for sympathy. She had come to the wrong place. She needed straight talking not soft soap. "Rachel, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. You chose to fight"

"Alan you got me to fight you egged me on" her voice was getting louder. She broke free from my hands.

"It was your choice Rachel. All I did was point out the slut to you."

"But she is a slut. That's what shits me. She fingered herself till she came. Shit I still got her cum over my face. She came on me. How do you think I feel?"

"Horny. "

"What the fuck?" Rachel's voice boomed.

"Cool it Rachel. Peccavi said you were wet. You told me you got off on fighting. I know you do. You're horny. Admit it. You want a fuck now" . "Are you out of your mind. I fight, I get beaten, a slut who loves to get gangbanged sits on my face and fingers herself till she cums all over me and you say I'm horny."

Sometimes Rachel was so dumb. I had to say it again so she got the message. "Peccavi said you were wet, she fingered you. And you are! Aren't you? I know you like winning but you get hot losing too. I remember. You and I had a tussle. I won. We fucked. You were so hot. Anyway you should have won. If you hadn't played to the damn crowd you might have won."

"You prick Alan Lobsey."

I didn't see her fist until it was too late. My face burst open with blood "You bitch, you've broken my nose. Oh shit." I cradled my head in my hands as I spluttered and choked on the blood streaming from my nose.