Ebenezer Screwed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers

Candice grabs the shaft of the first man in her right hand, and the shaft of the second man in her left. She slowly begins to jerk them off as they fondle her breasts and play with her hair. She places her lips on the first man's cock, excited by what a long cock it was and begins to swirl her tongue around the head. She gently laps at his leaking seed, pressing her tongue to his cock slit, searching for more. She continues to stroke the shaft of the second guy, using his leakage to lubricate her hand. Both men moan in appreciation as they hump into her.

Candice slides her lips down the first man's shaft, taking a full 3/4 of the shaft into her mouth before she slides her lips back up the smooth flesh of his rock hard member. It has been so long since Candice's husband has shown any interest in her and this attention from two men she felt like a slutty cheerleader on prom night. Her mouth slides off the first cock and switches to the second. His cock, though not quite as long, is quite thick and as she wraps her lips around it she feels a quiver in her abdomen in anticipation of what it would feel like plowing into her.

Finally Candice can take the anticipation no longer. Like a wanton whore she grabs both men by their hard cocks and drags them to her bed. She pushes the second man down on the bed and quickly straddles his cock and begins fucking her first cock in many months with a deep, guttural moan. The first man bends down and pushes on Candice's back urging her to lean forward, which she does without a thought, her thoughts only on the cock thrusting inside her pussy. The tongue of the first man slides along the crack of her ass, sending a shiver up her spine. She grinds her body against the second man's cock as she welcomes the first man's tongue into her ass. The tongue probing such a forbidden region is intoxicating and she feels her body responding instantly. She raises her hips off the cock buried in her pussy. When just the head of his cock is still between her lips, she pushes herself back down on it, reveling in its thickness as it fills her.

Candice is a little disappointed when the tongue on her ass pulls away but she feels something warm pouring down her crack and squirms in anticipation. She feels the first man's finger probe into her as she grinds herself against the second man's cock. A second finger pushes into her ass, and Candice's breathing deepens. She feels like a bitch in heat, especially once the second man takes one of her dangling boobs into his mouth. The fingers slide out of her ass and she senses more than sees the first man move behind her.

Ebenezer's breathing deepens as he watches Candice behave like a cheap whore for these two men. He is having trouble keeping his hand moving in a slow, steady movement. He could feel orgasm building in his balls. All his cock wanted was for him to pick up the pace but he wanted to hold it at bay as long as possible.

Candice feels the first man press his cock against her back door and there is breath of hesitation, a moment's pause, before his cock gains entrance, pushing past her tight sphincter. She groans one long moan as she holds perfectly still so his cock can slowly push into her ass. It seems to be an impossibly long time before Candice feels pubic hair pressed against her ass and balls resting against the back of her pussy lips. Her entire body is trembling, the fullness coupled with the long drought since she had last had sex was nearly more than her senses could handle.

The first man reaches around her, and lightly brushes her clit with his fingers as the second man twists her right nipple and bites her left. Her eyes open wide, mouth gaping open, a tremendous wave of orgasm crashes around and over her. No sound comes from her mouth for several long moments. Her body is locked in place, paralyzed with the incredible sensation, pussy convulsing around one cock and her ass around another. The two cocks begin sliding in and out of her and she moans as she regains control of her voice. She had barely come down from her orgasm and another building on top of it. Both of her men are working their cocks into her with an energy she hadn't seen her husband display in many years.

As the man pushing his cock into Candice's pussy resumes licking and sucking on her left nipple, the man shoving his cock deep into her ass resumes stroking her clit. She feels so overwhelmed with sensations on all fronts she hasn't the strength or wits to be more than a willing receptacle for them to slide their cocks into. Again and again wave after wave of orgasm hits her and builds on the one before, taking her higher and higher.

Her pussy and ass are pulsing in time to the thrusts of the cocks deep into them as she simply moans in pleasure, occasionally screaming as another wave crashes over her, feeling the cock in her ass begin to swell even larger for an instant before it begins twitching. The man pulls her ass tight against him as he yells, shooting his seed deep into her. Only a second behind him, the man in her pussy suddenly thrusts his hips up especially high, arching his back and he throwing his head back, groaning, and his cock shoots cum into her pussy. The sense of cum shooting into her was the finishing touch for her latest orgasm. As she grinds herself down on the man in her pussy, she comes again with a scream.

Ebenezer watches the scene, his hand becoming a blur on his shaft as all three reach their orgasms together. He tries to join them in cumming, but just as he feels orgasm near approaching and his cock starts twitching, the orgasm abates and he is left with tightened balls, a twitching cock, and no release.

" Ebenezer, your screwed." A hauntingly familiar voice whispers out of the darkness.

" Who's there?" Ebenezer calls out as he quickly tries to shove his hard cock back into his pants and turns off the security monitors with a flick of his remote.

" Don't you recognize your old business partner, Scrooge?" the voice calls out tauntingly as a glowing apparition passes through a wall into Ebenezer's living room.

" Janice Marley?" Ebenezer asks as he gets up from his chair. " You've been dead for 5 years."

" You do recognize me, then," the ghost of Janice Marley says. " You are screwed, Ebenezer."

" I'm screwed? You're the one who died in a car accident while giving your chauffer a blowjob."

" Silence!" Janice screams and Ebenezer shrinks away. " I am screwed, you are right. You see these chains? Do you see my torn clothes? I am shackled by the gold I accumulated at the expense of others, I am raped by demons and the hounds of hell for the distance I kept between myself and love."

" Well at least you get out for vacation," Ebenezer smirks.

" You think this some sort of joke?" Janice asks, her brows arched dangerously.

" No, I think this is a hallucination brought on by alcohol, bad cheese, or any of a number of other things."

" I assure you I am no hallucination." Janice says menacingly as she quickly closes the gap between her and Ebenezer. Ebenezer backs against his chair despite his claim, fearful of the apparition before him. If indeed it was a hallucination, it was complete with the scent of the cheap perfume that Janice had always worn too much of.

" Had trouble cumming, didn't you? A taste of hell, only. Ravaged time and time again, I am not allowed pleasure or escape. Time and time again my body builds to orgasm against my will, and when I give in, when I try to find that release, the orgasm disappears, nothing more than ghost of a memory of near pleasure."

" What about the flames of hell..."

" How long would flames truly bring suffering? No, each person suffers their own hell crafted by their own evils and yours will be very like mine. For the truest hell is to almost have pleasure and then have it denied over and over. The chains are heavy and burdensome; the rape painful and humiliating; but the denial of pleasure brought so close is the agony that makes me scream even in those rare times where I am left in silent reflection. I can not even masturbate to orgasm when left alone. I merely bring on my own torture for trying as the pleasure is denied even then."

" Like I said before, sucks for you," Ebenezer says.

" Your fate is the same, your gold shackles even now are being forged and they are tighter and heavier than mine. Demons drool over you even now, awaiting their chance at your fragile flesh."

" I don't believe in such things, I don't believe in you, and I don't believe that this is happening or what you claim is going to happen."

" Ebenezer," Janice shrieks forcing Ebenezer's hands to his ears, "on your knees!"

Ebenezer fights the command, but his body obeys despite his efforts and he is soon on his knees. In an instant, Janice's clothes disappear and all she is wearing are her shackles and chains of gold.

" Lick my dead cunt." Janice commands as she grabs his hair and drags his face to her crotch.

Ebenezer feels his tongue reach out for her stinking vagina despite his effort to fight against it. She tasted like ash and she was dry as his tongue works her cunt and his cock re-hardened, all against his will.

" Look at your monitors," Janice commands.

On the screens were people from all of his rentals and they all seem to be watching him. Ebenezer tries to scream in horror but no sound escapes his throat as his tongue continues to probe Janice's ghostly pussy. Slowly her vagina moistens, but her juices taste stale on his tongue, nearly causing him to gag but still his tongue slides between her lips and works her clit as if he desired more of her.

" Enough. Strip and get into your chair," Janice orders.

Ebenezer feels himself rise and discard his clothing even as his mind screamed for his body to stop and sits in his chair facing the monitors that were now his renters' window into his living room. The renters stare at him lewdly; several of them were masturbating as they watched him taken against his will. The others pointed and laughed at him, at his humiliation.

Ebenezer tries to beg her to please stop, but nothing came from his mouth.

Janice straddles his crotch and lowers herself onto his cock. She sinks his full length into her in a single push and then she raises herself up and pushes herself back down again. Ebenezer fights the feelings in his cock with everything he had as his cock starts to twitch with excitement and his balls tighten. Janice bounces herself up and down on his cock, repeatedly bringing Ebenezer closer and closer to the orgasm he has been denied earlier. Soon, if he had been able, he would have been moaning, as he felt himself come closer and closer, building and building. His balls tighten, his shaft swells, and twitches and then... nothing. No blast of cum, no release of orgasm, if he could have he would have screamed with frustration. His eyes reflect his horror as a smirk crosses Janice's lips. She then dismounts him and looks at him, his cock still hard and twitching.

" Turn around and bend over the back of chair," Janice commands finally.

Ebenezer's body complies. At of the corner of his eye, he sees Janice probe her vagina with her fingers and then she takes her wet fingers and slides them along the crack of his ass. She then pushes her finger into his ass, causing Ebenezer to want to scream. She had barely given him a chance to adjust to the finger before pushing a second, and then a third into his previously virgin ass.

Janice pumps her fingers in and out of Ebenezer's ass, then begins to massage his prostate, causing Ebenezer's cock to twitch. He catches a moan of pleasure in his throat. Janice reaches around Ebenezer and grabs ahold of his cock with her free hand as she fucks his ass with her fingers.

Ebenezer's cock is leaking pre-cum freely as he feels another orgasm build. He tries to fight it off with all his will: the tightening in his balls, the twitch of his cock, the pulsing sensation in his ass.

The grip over his voice is relaxed and he hears himself moan and feels himself pushing on her fingers, trying to bring the orgasm that was so close. He fucks himself on those fingers, pushing and grinding for the release of orgasm, not caring that all of those renters were watching him behave like a gay whore, even as they pointed and laughed. Then as he saw several of them tremble with orgasm, the men shooting big wads of cum into the air, he feels the final tightening...

Once again his orgasm dissipates, lost forever in a ghostly fog.

Ebenezer collapses against the chair, his energy spent, his will defeated.

Janice removes her hand from his cock and her fingers from his ass. When she comes around the chair to face him again, her face is filled with disgust.

" That is less that 20 minutes of what I've endured for five years and you are begging for mercy. I can see it in your eyes," Janice spits at Ebenezer.

" Please, no more," Ebenezer begs.

" No more of that, I assure you." Janice responds calmly. " I don't want you suffering my fate, Ebenezer. I know we never would have called each other friend but, sad as it seems, you are the closest I ever had."

" But you were so good at what you did! You were great at business; you didn't do anything worse than any other person..." Ebenezer pleads.

" Human kind should have been my business! Instead of taking advantage of the poor I should have helped. I should have looked for friends and love." Janice cries forlornly. " Tonight I am sending you three spirits."

" I'll change, I swear!" Ebenezer pleads.

Janice laughs, " You say that and for the moment you may even believe it, but you will shortly attribute this all once again to bad cheese. No. At one am you will be visited by the first, at three am the second, and five am the third and final spirit."

" Please, no, this is enough!" Ebenezer pleads still.

" Sleep while you can, Ebenezer. Tonight will prove to be a long one," Janice says as her glowing shape begins to lose solidity and form, " and throw out that cheese."

Her ghostly figure was gone, the screens were black and Ebenezer finds himself sitting in his chair fully clothed again, wondering if it has all been a dream. He glances at the remaining cheese beside his chair and immediately takes it to the garbage. He also throws out the rest of the block.

Ebenezer feels drained and tired so he retires to his bedroom, crediting his entire experience to a terrible dream brought on by bad cheese.

(to be continued)

*

Editing Thanks to : Sayonara Solitaire

n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers
12