Ebenezer Screwed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
934 Followers

" I'm not doing that." Ebenezer states.

" Fine, we'll change places." Present says. " On all fours."

Ebenezer feels his body comply even as his mind screams out in fury. " No, I've never..."

" Janice did you earlier, don't you remember, Ebenezer?" Present says from behind Ebenezer.

Ebenezer watches as Frank pours some sort of liquid over John's ass, and he feels something cool poor down the crack of his ass. Frank massages some of the liquid into his hard cock before lining himself up behind John.

Ebenezer feels something press against his ass and before he can voice a protest he feels Present start to push forward.

" Relax Ebenezer." Christmas Present orders, and Ebenezer senses a change in his body's muscles as they suddenly relax at the command.

There is surprisingly little pain as more and more cock is pushed into him and he starts feeling incredibly full. Just as he feels he can't take anymore suddenly the pressure stops. Present pauses before pulling out and then when only the head of the cock is still buried he pushes back into Ebenezer.

Ebenezer realizes that there is nothing he can do, his body is not his command, so he resigns himself to being used by the powerful spirit, but then as the spirit's cock pushes deeply into him it brushes something that sends a wave of pleasure through his body, causing his elbows to collapse in front of him.

Ebenezer suddenly realizes that his cock was even harder than before, and it was leaking pre-cum as the spirit continued to slowly slide in and out of his ass.

With every thrust of the cock into his ass Ebenezer feels a spasm course through his body. Slowly the pleasure begins to build and Ebenezer feels himself rocking back to meet the thrusts, without being forced to do so.

Ebenezer's mind reels as he realizes that he now wanted that cock to being ramming into him. He pushes back again as Present pushes forward and he moans into the floor.

Ebenezer glances' up and sees John rocking himself back into Frank's cock. His eyes were closed, and his lips were parted.

" Fuck me harder." John begs quietly.

Frank grabs onto John's narrow hips and begins to pull John's ass to his thrusting cock with more force.

Ebenezer expect the same treatment from Christmas Present, but he maintains the same slow and steady pace. Ebenezer feels himself continuing to try and push back harder, but the affect is limited.

Finally Ebenezer starts to feel a piece of his will crumble, " Harder," he whispers.

" What was that, Ebenezer?" Christmas Past asks as if he couldn't hear him.

" Please, fuck me harder." Ebenezer asks again.

" But it's wrong..."

" Please," Ebenezer pleads, " I don't care, just fuck me harder."

" Very well." Christmas Present says so that Ebenezer could hear the smile in his voice.

Christmas Present grabs hold of Ebenezer's hips and begins to thrust with more force into his ass. Ebenezer feels even more pleasure build with in as his cock begins to twitch in time to the thrusts.

Ebenezer hears the moans of excitement begin to increase in tempo coming from the other two and he pushes himself back harder against the thrusting cock as he begins to moan, his orgasm starting to build.

" Harder." Ebenezer begs, and then he moans as Christmas Present rams his cock into Ebenezer's ass.

The orgasm was different from any he ever had, it built slowly and then released through his entire body. He yells out as he is slammed with the orgasm his cock twitching and ass convulsing as he shot his load out onto the floor.

Ebenezer moans again as he feels a warm rush in his ass as Christmas Present gives a final thrust burying his cock deep into Ebenezer's ass and shooting his load up into him.

Ebenezer collapses on the floor panting with exhaustion as Christmas Present pulls his cock free of his ass.

After several deep breaths Ebenezer slowly rises pulling his pants up surprised that he hadn't made a mess of them.

Frank and John slowly disentangle themselves and get dressed, before heading back down stairs.

Ebenezer then turns to the spirit, " Am I gay then?"

" Do you find men attractive? No? Then you're not, but the pleasure zones are the same."

" The whole point of this was to see that gay sex is pleasurable?"

" Not precisely, but the rest of the meaning may come to you yet. Just to warn you though, mortal fluids do not taste the same, mine is flavored by the joys of Christmas."

" I had wondered." Ebenezer says.

" We have one more stop, grab my sleeve."

Ebenezer obeys and soon they are in another home he doesn't recognize.

There is a woman that seems vaguely familiar to Ebenezer working frantically over a stove while a 15 or 16 year old girl and 12 year old boy help her with food preparations. The room was dank and dirty, barely fit to live in, even by Ebenezer's miserly standards.

The boy rushes from the stove with a dish that is apparently quite hot as he tries to hurry it to the table. The dish starts to slip from his hands as he stumbles and both he and his sister gasp, the woman at the stove turns and neatly steadies both the boy and the dish in a single movement, she then grabs a hand towel from a nearby pile and slips it between the dish and the boy's hands.

" Careful there Eric." The woman says with a smile. " No need to rush and get yourself hurt."

" I just want the table all ready before Tim and Aunt Bonnie get home."

" Don't worry honey, the table is set, we are just waiting on the chicken to finish in the oven." The woman says with an encouraging smile as the boy sets the dish down."

The front door opens and hops a young boy with a pair of crutches and a smile on his face.

" Merry Christmas everybody!" He says with a smile.

" Merry Christmas, Timmy." Everyone in the room responds with a smile.

" Merry Christmas everybody." Bonnie Cratchet says with a smile as she steps inside and closes the door.

" Merry Christmas Aunt Bonnie." The boy and girl say.

" Merry Christmas, Sis." The woman at the stove says with a smile.

" It smells wonderful Mary." Bonnie says as she walks over to give her sister a hug.

" The children have been helping. How was church?"

" It was wonderful!" Timmy says enthusiastically. " The church's tree was spectacular, the candles were so beautiful when they turned out the lights and sang Silent Night..." Timmy is interrupted by a fit of coughing that causes Bonnie's brow to knit in worry.

" Please Tim, calm down." Bonnie urges.

" I'm okay momma." Timmy says with a scolding look, " Just a little cold from the walk."

" Why don't you sit down by the fire Tim?" Mary asks.

" Okay Aunt Mary."

Dinner preparations continue as Bonnie and Mary finish up the dinner working together and the children sit together by the fire listening to Tim talk about church and the walk home in the lightly falling snow.

" What's wrong with him spirit?" Ebenezer asks.

" What do you care?" Christmas Present asks disdainfully.

" Spirit?!" Ebenezer implores.

" Name something that isn't wrong with the lad, other than his spirit and will." Christmas Present says sadly. " His heart is weak, he has asthma, chronic illness... if only his body were as strong as his spirit, or if his mother had insurance that covered decent doctors who might figure out what is really wrong."

" I didn't know Bonnie had a son."

" You never cared."

Ebenezer listens closer as he hears his name come up as Bonnie and Mary whisper amongst them.

" He barely even gave you a half day on Christmas." Mary scolds her sister.

" But he is cute." Bonnie says with a smile.

" Your first husband was handsome as well and look where it got you."

" I have a beautiful son..." Bonnie says her eyes glistening with tears as pride and sadness war within her.

" He left you penniless, he nearly sold your son on the black-market as a baby, you are only fortunate he died before he could come back to you and bring you more misery. You would go from loving that cold evil man to another."

" Mr. Scrooge has a good man inside."

" Only if he ate him for dinner when the good man couldn't pay his rent."

" Mary!" Bonnie gasps in shock.

" Bonnie, don't be a fool. He will never be other than he is, and even if you got his attention he would use you as an office floozy, screw you at work in more ways then he does now. He would never care for your son, and never truly care for you."

Bonnie doesn't seem to have anything to say to that, and Mary nods firmly taking her sister's silence as sign she had won the argument.

" Children, come to the table the chicken is ready."

The children quickly get up from the fire and take seat around their small table. The girl helps Tim up into his seat before taking her own.

The five heads all bowed down around the table as they said prayers over the food and then each in turn gave special thanks for something particular. The final one to take his turn is Timmy.

" God spread your love over my family, thank you for this wonderful feast, and God bless us, each and every one."

" Amen." The entire says together smiling at each other before they start passing the plates around as they served themselves from them.

" Spirit what is to become of this boy?" Ebenezer asks, actual concern on his face.

" Sight of the future is not my area." The Spirit says but seeing a crestfallen face closes his eyes.

" I see an empty seat at the table, a pair of crutches with no owner leaning against the fire place, I see sadness and sorrow Ebenezer." The Spirit says and then re-opens his eyes to a horrified expression.

" I can fix this."

" My time is up Ebenezer." Present says and suddenly everything fades into a foggy gray mist.

" I can fix this!" Ebenezer screams again.

n2anal78
n2anal78
934 Followers
12