Ebony and Ivory

Story Info
Fair-skinned wife and husband explore black flesh.
4.3k words
3.83
46.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People say beauty is more than skin deep, but that isn't entirely true. My wife of seventeen years has the most beautiful fair skin I've ever seen. It's not the main reason I love Jill, of course, but it's certainly one of them. She's never suffered from the blemishes and irregularities that most people get. She never wears makeup because she doesn't have to. A rose blush flushes her face and neck and a sprinkle of subtle freckles colors her nose and a bit of her cheeks. Like her skin, her hair is naturally beautiful, a deep brown with honey streaks. Most women pay hundreds of dollars a month for those kinds of highlights, but she was just born with it. She stands around five feet, seven inches, has plump breasts, strong legs, and deep brown eyes. She's beautiful.

She's also fun. We enjoy a lot of the same things, especially time in nature and watching movies together. I'm more outwardly adventurous than her, but she's a risk taker in her own quiet way. She's always exploring new foods and new literature and she loves to travel. We're very compatible and more than one person has told us that they wished they had our relationship. We have disagreements of course, but it has never resulted in hurtful fights or yelling. We usually just get quiet and mull things over individually and then talk it out. If there was ever a real-life case of "soul mates," we were it. I hope to stay married to her for the rest of my life. I'm very lucky; life without her would be unbearable.

Our sex life has always been great. We've been monogamous for our entire marriage and have never cheated on each other. We still find new positions and we especially enjoy exploring different paces. Sometimes we move quickly, but sometimes we really take our time. She's a very subtle person so I try to move slowly at first and get her warmed up properly. It's hard (ahem . . .) because when I see her naked or in lingerie I usually get very excited and want to just start pounding away. My atavistic animal urge becomes unbearably strong. However, I'm always well rewarded with my efforts at foreplay, and of course I enjoy every second of it. So far we've both been one-orgasm-at-a-time kind of people, but they're often simultaneous and completely overwhelming. As I'm building to a climax with her I always think I could go on like this for days, but after I come I can hardly move an inch. She usually makes a great deal of noise (which I love) and then also lies around in a haze for some time.

One of my favorite things to do is get her dressed in some lingerie, especially black. We only do it once a month or so, but I really enjoy it. I usually have to leave them out for her or ask her to put them on. For some reason she doesn't do it much on her own, I think mostly that's because she's struggled with her body image for much of her life and feels shy putting herself on display. I love it, though. The stark contrast of the black fabric against her white skin electrifies me. Maybe it's because I always take things to the extremes in my life. I move from one end of the spectrum to the other with complete commitment. The middle zone has never felt comfortable to me. If I were to climb a mountain it would have to be Everest; if I were to run a race it would have to be a marathon. It's just how I'm wired.

In addition to the lingerie, we've also explored putting some high-quality black temporary tattoos on her lower back or legs and that really put me over the edge. I couldn't keep my hands off her for days. I was pawing at her while she was making dinner, while she was trying to get dressed, and at every moment. She just gave me her cute little smile and went about her business, delaying the pleasure and taking delight in the attention. I was out of my head.

It was after one particularly mind-blowing session together when she had worn black fishnet stockings, a black lacy thong, and a black rose tattoo on her lower back that my fantasy began. At first it was just a fantasy, but after dropping some subtle hints to her to gauge her reaction I decided to make it a reality. Neither of us had ever experimented with homosexuality, but we had so many friends who were gay we had talked about it quite a bit. We both agreed that everyone is a little gay, no matter how straight they are. (And apparently there is scientific evidence to back this up.) She had even told me a few times that she liked women's breasts and would touch them if given the chance. I'd also noticed that she was comfortable around men of different racial backgrounds. That got me thinking. I was nervous about opening too many doors in this direction because I treasured our relationship above all and didn't want anything to destroy it, but I also figured that after seventeen years of marriage things were as solid as they were going to get and it might actually do us some good to explore a little more. So I looked around at some websites and made a phone call.

**********

Lawrence and Lydia lived just a few miles from us in an elegant town house. They were in their late thirties like us, but didn't have any kids. (We have two young ones, in kindergarten and first grade.) Lawrence made bundles of money working in mergers and acquisitions for a large Wall Street firm. Lydia was a pediatrician.

Lawrence was as tall as I am, around six feet, four inches. He was bigger by at least twenty pounds, though. Not muscular in a gym sort of way, but more of just an active way. He looked fit and healthy. His skin wasn't just black, but was a deep ebony color, very African in a classic way. When I went to their house to discuss my proposal he was dressed in stylish jeans with beige sport coat over a black tee shirt. He had high cheekbones and a broad nose, small ears and meticulously cropped short hair.

Lydia was also tall, probably close to six feet. She kept her hair fairly short, had a wide smile and an easy laugh. I instantly felt comfortable around her and I guessed she was a popular pediatrician. Like many black women, she had large breasts, though they were in proportion to her body, which was full figured, but not fat. She was leaving the house for the office soon and was dressed appropriately with slacks, a flowery blouse and pointed red shoes. She wore makeup, but it wasn't over the top. Her nails were carefully manicured and painted a faint red.

Their ad on the website said they were "bi curious" and interested in exploring new sexual territory with other couples. They insisted on absolute discretion and a clean bill of health. After exchanging a few emails it was clear we were in the same head space. Like us, they had advanced degrees, didn't use drugs, and had never slept around. I was paranoid about STDs and also very cautious about how this might affect my marriage. I was interested in exploring some new territory, but only if it strengthened my bond with Jill.

"I'm not interested in intercourse between the couples," I said. "That's too much intimacy for me and besides Jill isn't on the pill anymore. I had a vasectomy a few years back, but still."

"That's fine with us," Lydia said. "Actually we feel the same way. We're okay with some touching and massaging and maybe even some kissing, but that's about it. Have you talked to Jill about this?"

"No, I haven't," I admitted. "But I think it'll be okay. Based on our other conversations I think she'll enjoy it." I filled them in on my plan. "And if not then let's just agree to call it a day and no hard feelings. Does that work?"

"Yes," said Lawrence. "And what about the bi-curious part of our ad? That's something we've both discussed and admitted to each other, but we're kind of nervous about it. I'm not even sure I know how I really feel. I mean, I guess I feel a little weird about it . . . but I'm also curious."

"Well," I said, "Jill has told me she's always wanted to explore another woman's breasts, but she's been clear that she's not into cunnilingus."

Lydia laughed. "That's how I feel too! I mean, breasts are just so great, but a vagina . . ." She wrinkled her nose.

I laughed too. We were all kind of nervous, but just talking honestly was helping. "I'm kind of in the same boat," I said. "I'd be willing to give a guy a hand job—I've always been a little curious about what that would feel like—but that's about it. And no way am I interested in anal sex or kissing." I really emphasized the "no way."

Now it was Lawrence's turn to laugh. "Good," he said. "I'm totally with you on that one. I think we'll get along fine. So, when do we meet?"

*****

Friday was our "date day." Jill worked from home so she had a lot of flexibility in her schedule. I taught Biology at a university and Friday was my research day, with no teaching. (That usually meant researching my wife's beautiful body, which sort of falls under the realm of biology . . .) Sometimes we went to the movies or for long hikes while the kids were at school, but sometimes we just stayed home and made love. That was the plan for this week.

I had managed to get a very sexy mandala-patterned tattoo on her lower back on Thursday night, as well as a black rose by her left ankle. I also returned home from work on Thursday afternoon with some new lacy black lingerie, complete with new fishnet stockings that had garters attached to the panties. She raised an eyebrow at those but said she'd try them out. She'd made comments in the past that I liked to see her dressed like a whore, but that wasn't it at all. For me, the lingerie really accentuated her curves and beautiful skin and made a more clear delineation between regular life and sex. Given how hard I worked with my career and how busy we were with the kids, sometimes I needed the extra visual stimulation to make the transition to the bedroom. I think she understood that on an intellectual level, but it was still a challenge for her sometimes as she worried that she looked fat in those garments. (She didn't, she just looked very, very appetizing . . .)

I took my shower first and then it was her turn. As I was combing my hair she came up behind me and gently rubbed her breasts against my back. I turned around and we locked lips and kissed deeply. My reaction was immediate.

"Well," she said, with a wink, "looks like we have the same thoughts."

"Yes, indeed," I said. "However, today is a special day with a special treat for you and I'm going to need quite a bit of time to get the bedroom ready. So please take a long, long shower and don't come out until I say so."

She raised her eyebrows and gave me another little wink. "Sounds good," she said.

She got in the shower and I went into the bedroom. The first thing I did was send Lawrence a text.

Ok now

That was his signal. They had been waiting around the corner in their SUV. He wrote back immediately.

Coming ha ha

I chuckled. The dude had a sense of humor. I knew it would take them a few minutes to get to the front door so I quickly put the dark black sheets that I had purchased a few days back for our queen-sized bed. I also had six black candles that I put around the room, and lit each one. I turned out the lights and closed the drapes and blinds. There was still plenty of light to see what I wanted to see, but it was also comfortable and a bit mysterious. I also turned on some soft music, solo classical piano of course. Yes, yes, a bit over the top, but why not? I rushed to the front door. They were just approaching.

"Good timing," I said, and ushered them in. We threw their jackets in the front hall closet and I showed them around the hall to the bedroom. They nodded approvingly.

"Okay," I said. "Here's the closet. Sorry, this is kind of ridiculous, it's like we're teenagers, but I think it will work best."

"It's fine," Lydia said, and they both got in my closet. I shut the door and went to check on Jill. She was just turning the water off.

"How are things going in there?" I asked.

"Good," she said. "I'm all smooth and clean!"

She came out a second later, decked out in the lingerie I had left for her. My heart stopped for a moment.

"Whoa," I said. "Okay, there's just one more thing." I held up a black blindfold. "This is part of our special day." She smiled.

I put it on her and led her into the bedroom and got her situated on the bed, lying on her back with her knees up. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear.

"Just relax. We're going to try some new things. I think you'll enjoy them, but if you don't just say so and we'll stop right away. This is only about me and you. Just keep your blindfold on for a while. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, a little tentatively.

I moved down to her legs and began kissing her thighs where they were exposed between the stockings and panties. As I did I gave an "okay" sign with my hand in the direction of the closet. The door swung open and Lawrence and Lydia came out.

Lawrence just had on a tight pair of white silk briefs. He was obviously a bit aroused already and his package was impressive. Lydia was only wearing white lacy panties. Her breasts were magnificent and she looked very focused. They came over to the bed, and sidled up next to Jill, Lawrence on her left side and Lydia on her right side. Both of them crawled on the bed and got on their knees. I wondered what Jill's expression would be, but she didn't do anything.

I continued to kiss and rub Jill's thighs. As I did, Lawrence began massaging her left breast and her left arm. Lydia bent over and began sucking her right breast. Jill moaned. It was a moan I knew well. She was enjoying herself.

As for me, I don't think I've ever been harder. I wondered about this moment when we were planning it. Would I feel jealous? Angry? Would I feel immediate regret? I didn't feel any of those feelings. I felt extremely sexual, incredibly focused and energized. Jill was just so incredibly beautiful and sexy and seeing Lawrence's black hands on her white breasts was very hot.

"Can I take off the blindfold?" Jill asked.

"Of course," I said. She took it off and looked around. Lawrence and Lydia sat up. I made introductions.

"This is Lawrence and this is Lydia," I said. "They're just here to have a little fun with us, but no intercourse or anything that makes you uncomfortable. And if you don't like this then they can leave and it's fine. But I thought you might enjoy it. And don't worry, I checked them out as you know I would and they're very classy people."

"Oh," she said. "I mean, I guess it's fine, but is it fine for you?" She looked confused.

"Don't worry," I said. "It's great, I'm enjoying it. But this is only about me and you, just a way for us to go deeper into each other. Let's just communicate, okay? We can stop at any time, but let's give it a few minutes."

We looked each other strait in the eyes. She nodded and the three of us got back to work, Lawrence with his hands, Lydia with her mouth, and me with both. Jill closed her eyes and was quiet for a bit. I knew she was trying to figure it out. After a minute passed I started to wonder if she was going to call it off. But then she started moaning again.

We were in business.

After working on her thighs a bit I peeled off the fishnet stockings. They hadn't lasted more than five minutes, but they did their job well. I began to trail my tongue up and down her calf muscles and ankles. She had strong legs and I just loved it when they were smooth like this.

While I did this Lydia continued sucking and massaging Jill's right breast. Then she sat up and began rubbing her own breasts against Jill's. I stopped what I was doing and stared. Good God, I thought I would come right then. It had an effect on Lawrence too. He made a low growling noise and stared at them with bug eyes. Jill moaned and then reached up with her right hand and began rubbing Lydia's breasts. Then she bent her head up a bit and took one of Lydia's nipples in her mouth, sucking eagerly. Lydia closed her eyes and put her head back and made a soft mewling noise. The temperature was rising. Seeing Jill's fair cheeks against Lydia's black breasts was extremely sexy.

I stood up and took off my briefs. I grabbed Jill's left leg and held it up. My cock was rock hard and I starting rubbing it up and down Jill's leg as I simultaneously sucked her big toe. She continued licking Lydia's breasts and moaning. Lydia was now moaning too. It was like a feedback loop.

Lawrence then stood up and dropped his briefs. As I expected for a tall, well-built black man, his penis was large, though not ridiculous. I guessed eight or nine inches. I suppose I could have felt jealous, but I didn't. I was too keyed up for that. He got back down on his knees and began rubbing his cock over Jill's left breast, while massaging her arm and neck. Jill reached up with her left hand and began stroking his cock. Although I had planned it, I still wondered momentarily how I felt about her jerking off another man, but it was very hot. In fact, I decided to join in the fun. I reached over and put my hand on his shaft. It was thick and strong and I found it exciting. My own penis surged.

Jill looked up from Lydia's breast. "You? Grabbing another man's penis?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I've always been curious, but that's as far as it will go. Seriously."

"Hmm," she said with her cute little smile. "I never would have thought." She let her head fall back on the pillow.

Lawrence had a serious expression on his face and was obviously in some kind of bliss. Jill and I were both stroking him and his wife had leaned down and was busy with Jill's breasts again. This went on for some time, with me also massaging and kissing Jill's legs. After many minutes Lawrence spoke up.

"God," he said. "This is hot. Do you have any lotion?"

We did, and we quickly lubed him up. I worked the bottom of his cock and Jill worked the top. We got a nice rhythm going and he was enjoying it. He kept closing his eyes and making soft growling noises. His penis was very dark what with the color of his skin and the engorgement of blood and Jill's hand stood out against it quite noticeably.

After a minute she pulled him a little closer to her face and gave the top of his penis a lick. She looked up at me and gave me a naughty little smile. Then she took him in her mouth, filling her up, my hand still at the base of his shaft. He groaned and closed his eyes again. This sort of went beyond what I had discussed with Lawrence and Lydia, but he was clearly enjoying it and so was Jill. I wondered if I should be feeling mad about seeing her suck another guy's penis, but I didn't, I was just so very, very hard. And I enjoyed seeing her take charge of the situation. The contrast of his black cock against her white cheeks was striking and energizing.

Lydia stood up and took off her panties. Then she moved behind me. She put some lotion on her right hand and reached around me.

"Jill, sweetie, is this okay with you?" she asked.

"Mmm," Jill said, her mouth full of Lawrence's cock. "It's fine."

Lydia pressed her breasts against my back and placed her left hand on my hip to steady me. Then she began stroking my penis vigorously with her right hand. I let go of Lawrence and straightened up on my knees, between Jill's legs, my hands on her knees. Lydia's breasts felt amazingly good on my back and she also began pushing her vagina against my ass. She rubbed and rocked against me. She was strong and curvy.

The woman worked us furiously and I could tell it wouldn't be long. Lawrence came first, several big shots across Jill's breasts. That was something I always enjoyed doing when she was having her period and I found it exciting to see it from another vantage point. Moments later I groaned and came all over her stomach. She looked up at me with a wild look in her eyes. She was breathing hard and her face was flushed. She obviously found it all very hot. I looked down and noticed that her panties were wet. Lydia was also breathing hard and clearly enjoying herself as well.

12