Ebony and Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia fetched some Kleenex from the dresser and handed them to Jill.

"Okay, darlin', clean yourself up and then it's our turn. Let's mount these boys."

Lawrence smiled and lay down on the bed next to Jill. She got up and made room for me. I lay down next to him. We were only inches from each other, our penises standing up like soldiers at attention. Jill climbed on me and Lydia climbed on Lawrence. They were both wet and open and slid right down on our shafts.

Jill started moving quickly, deep thrusts that gradually picked up speed. Her back was sweating and she was breathing hard. Soon our midsections were slapping against each other. I knew her very well and could tell that orgasm wasn't far away. God it was hot. She was so beautiful. I was still as hard as a rock, even after coming.

Lydia's movements remained slow, but were deep and hard, grinding against Lawrence. She kept saying "oh" over and over again. Both Lawrence and I buried our faces in our wives' breasts and sucked and licked with vigor. The energy of the couple next to us seemed to amplify what we were doing. I didn't feel embarrassed or shy, but rather more energized. It was another feedback loop.

Jill and Lydia seemed to be building in synchronicity and it was hard to tell who came first. Jill made a long roaring noise and promptly drooled all over my face. Lydia got more and more excited and then screamed "OH! . . . MY! . . . GAAAAAWWWWWDDDD!!" Then she burst into tears.

It broke the tension and all four of us started laughing hard, real belly laughs, though friendly. I looked over at Lawrence. He had a big grin on his face.

"Damn," he said. "You ladies are something else!"

Lydia sat up, still mounted on Lawrence, and was laughing and wiping her eyes. "Sorry! I always do that, I can't help it! Damn, that was ridiculous!"

Jill laughed with her. "Oh don't worry, I just drooled all over my husband's face! I couldn't help it either. That was all so amazing!"

*****

After we cleaned up and got dressed we talked for a few minutes. We all agreed that it was enjoyable and something we might do again in the future, but not something we wanted to do regularly. With the exception of this adventure we were both monogamous and valued our marriages very much. We could see that this kind of activity had to be treated with care.

After they left, Jill and I talked for a long time. We snuggled and kissed and I felt very close to her. She thanked me for the little adventure. I thanked her for being willing to try it and not getting mad. I asked her how she felt about other people seeing her this way. She said she struggled for a few seconds with her body image as she always had, but then noticed how excited the other three of us were and just relaxed. In some ways it made her feel better about herself knowing how excited everyone got. I told her that I enjoyed it, but only because we were together. I would never do something like that without her. It was her that I was interested in. Lawrence and Lydia were an accessory to the adventure, but Jill was my focus, my passion, my life. The adventure was about our relationship.

We sat quietly for several minutes, just holding each other.

"Now," she suddenly said, sitting up and giving me a devious look. "The next adventure is something I will cook up."

I smiled. She was very creative . . . Who knows what she'll do?

12