Ebony and Ivory and Vanilla

Story Info
Booty call, sex buddy & me; black & white woman & me.
3.6k words
4.41
62.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers

I had a "Meet and Greet" at a specialty coffee house. We "met" on a respectable dating website. You've seen it on TV.

We're both kind of average looking, but we both look a lot better when we smile.

Cheryl liked ivory and I liked ebony. She's ebony and I'm ivory.

That was all we seemed to really like about each other. Skin colors.

Different interest and needs. No mutual interests or outlook on life. She's very proper.

It happens all the time. Mr. or Ms. Right ain't exactly right around the corner no matter what the ads say.

After about 30 minutes it was obvious to both of us that we had no real chemistry. Other than she's black and I'm white, both about 50. I'm 5-11 she's about 5-10.

Both of us nice and decent people.

Cheryl and I were saying goodbye, nice meeting you, too bad we don't have any chemistry.

Then she says, "Jim, since I think you're a nice guy, but not for me, I have a strange request to ask you."

"What is it?" I replied. Maybe she needed something heavy lifted at home.

"I haven't got laid in over 2 years and I'd like you to, you know, fuck me," She whispered the last part.

"Oh...." is all I say.

Cheryl continues, "Look, we have no chemistry to make a real relationship. But you're nice looking and a nice guy and I think I am too. A nice woman that is. We won't have any strings or strong emotional attachments to the sex. Just sex...."

"....What do you think?" she asked.

"It's been a while for me too," I lied. Last night I was titty fucking my size GG white sex buddy and cumming all over her mountainous ivory tits.

Cheryl had a nice shapely big round ass, thick thighs, the kind I like on a black woman. Heck I like it on any woman! But she had small tits and I need big jugs on a woman to really get excited about more than once.

"How about now, do you have the time?" she asked.

"Sure, why not! Your place or mine?" I asked.

"Yours," she said, "I don't want my friend next door to know I'm a horny old grandma!"

"Follow me in your car, you horny old grandma!"

We get to my house and once inside she looks around and says, "Has the touch of a woman."

"Remnants of my marriage," I say. "Like anything to drink?"

"No thanks, but I'd like to mmmmmffff," she said as I kissed her hard. I wrapped my arms around her back. She relaxed into the kiss and hugged me too.

I licked her big lips softly and they parted and her tongue came out to play with mine.

My left hand grabbed half her big round ass and squeezed.

"NNNNN," she said.

So I put both hands on her big round ass and squeezed hard. What a nice big butt, firm and soft at the same time. I could feel the dimpling on her ass. Cellulite.

She opened hers eyes wide and looked at mine.

I put my left hand on her right small boob and massage it. Her eyes roll up into her head. She tongues me harder and deeper.

I rub her small tit. We pause and I unbutton her silk blouse, no bra for her small titties.

Her areola is more than half of each small tit. And deep dark chocolate brown.

I start to lick them. Flicking my tongue across the erect part.

"MMMMyeah, they're small," she says. "You like 'em?"

She puts her hand on my stiffening cock and fumbles for the zipper.

"I guess you do like 'em," she says squeezing my cock.

"Here let me help," I say unzipping my fly and setting my hardening white 7" dick free.

"OOOh myyyy," she says looking at it as she takes off her silk blouse.

She gets on her knees and starts sucking me, slow at first then faster and harder on the sensitive part.

"You like cocksucking don't you?"

"MMMMM," she replies, head bobbing yes.

Then my white cock disappears all the way into her brown face.

Next she begins jerking me off as she tongues the tip. I am getting close to lift off.

"Cheryl, if you want to get fucked, you gotta stop."

She gets up and says, "Suck my big black nips, baby. Bite'em too. Hard."

I lean down wet them with my tongue.

Then I bite them, chew them.

She almost cums. My cock is softening a bit so I tell her to jerk it some more as I take off my pants.

She puts her ebony hand on my ivory cock and slowly begins to jerk me.

"Let's go to your bed," she says leading me by my hardening cock.

Inside the bedroom I take off my shirt. She takes off her black slacks. Leaving on a black panty with a cut that accentuates her plump round ass.

She squeezes her dimpled ass cheeks tight, I almost cum at the sight such a bulbous, round big black ass.

Then she relaxes her ass and tightens fast back and forth fast. Like in a porno.... or so I'm told.

Yeah, she had cellulite from her knees to the top of her ass. Had some stretch marks, too. As I get older I find cellulite and stretch marks in the right amount turns me on. Usually because it's on a big fucking ass, which I love.

Her ass was so big and round that I involuntarily dropped to my knees and kissed and fondled it all over. I opened her butt crack and buried my face in there.

"MMMMM that's nice lickin'," she said lightly. She tightened her butt even more.

Damn! That was a fine big round ass I was licking. Hard to believe she was 50.

"Bend over baby," I said.

Slowly she went to a 90 degree position.

I spread her ass cheeks apart and started licking her ass crack from top to pussy. I came back up and tongued her asshole. After a few seconds she relaxed it and my tongue slid in and out easily.

She kept saying softly, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..."

"I'm gonna fuck your ass first."

"No you won't, you'll cum in it and you won't fuck my pussy. It's my pussy that needs a good fucking!"

"Alright, I'll fuck your pussy first. But I'm gonna cum deep in your ass!"

"That'll be good for me too," she says.

We lay down on my messy unmade bed. I grab a condom and some lube. I put a little lube on my cock and she starts stroking my cock to keep it hard. Peeling out the condom I watch her intently looking at my cock and licking her lips.

Go ahead put it in your mouth again, I say, and she does head bobbing up and down in a frenzy.

"Easy girl, put the condom on my cock," I say. She puts it on easily.

"I love a big hard white cock in me, any hole," she says.

"And I like a big brown ass on the end of my cock," I say.

"My pussy's ready," she says rolling on to her back with her knees held up near her shoulders.

There's nothing like seeing a hairy black pussy exposing a bright pink slit just before I pound it.

I slam it in fast, deep and hard.

"UUUUUoooohhhh," she moans.

I pound her wet pussy harder and harder each time.

"Yeah baby, yeah baby," she says, "Now bite my big ass nipples hard!"

Changing my motion more to the hip area rather than whole body thrusts, I bend down and bite her nipples hard, chewing on them.

"AAArrrghghgh," she cums quick, her pussy loosens and gets very wet.

Pulling my hard cock out, I guide the river of pussy juice to her asshole with it and push my cock in slowly.

She looks down her body to try and see my cock enter her brown hole. Then she arches her back and goes, "Unnhhhh," as I start slowly pumping into her big ass.

After a minute of this I pull out and flip her over with her big brown round ass up in the air, her face buried in the rumpled sheets.

Pausing to admire the magnificence that is her big brown bubble ass I lick it once more.

"I could worship at the alter that is your ass," I say.

Since she's so tall I have to half squat to position my cock to enter her ass. Then I slid my ivory cock into her ebony ass. I slam harder and harder into her asshole.

She's making muffled sounds with every pounding.

I love watching her perfect big round ass deform and squish as I slam into it.

She turns her head and says, "Fuck my big black ass....fuck my big black ass...your white cock's in my big black ass! Fuck it harder!"

I pound and slap her ass for about 5 minutes until my fantasy about fucking the perfect big black ass comes true.

"Take that you fucking black bitch!," I yell as I come deep in her big ass.

After a minute of cooling down, I roll off. She rolls over to face me and on her face is a pair of pink lace panties. Not her color.

"What's this?" she pulls it off, "Had a friend over recently?" she says.

"Last night," I say and grin.

She holds up the panties, smiles then puts them to her nose and inhales deeply.

"Nothing smells as good as a white woman's wet cunt," she says. "Except a mans cum on my face."

Then she says, "Say, would she be interested in doing a 3 way with me and you?"

"Never thought to ask, but I will."

"She's gotta like having her pussy licked by me."

"I'll call her now."

So I call Karla, who has a beautiful pair of big fucking natural tits, size GG, a modest ass and a round belly. She's about 5-9.

She's also white (very white skin!), a redhead, 45, wears glasses, ordinary looking with a vivacious personality.

I'm thinking, the best ass I've ever fucked and the best tits I've ever fucked, both on 2 different women within 24 hours. I'm a stud!.....Well, just lucky is more like it.

Fucking 2 women at one time, never one of my fantasies, but it is now!

Karla, my new sex buddy, will be here in 10 minutes, I tell my new booty call.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Karla's tits enter the room before she does. I introduce her to Cheryl, who has her blouse on but unbuttoned and panties on.

They say "Hi," and shake hands looking deeply into each others eyes.

"Anybody like some red wine? White?" I ask.

Both want white so I go into the kitchen and pour 3 glasses. Coming back out I see they are sitting right next to each other on the sofa giggling like school girls.

"What's so funny?"

"It's my first time with any woman and her second time," says Karla.

"And we're both eager!" says Cheryl.

So ebony and ivory started small talk, girl talk as they sipped the my mediocre white wine. And kept giggling more and more.

Geezus, Karla's big tits jiggle with every move she makes, I'm mesmerized.

Finishing my wine before them, I go into the kitchen to pour myself some more.

Coming back out Cheryl's hand is on one of Karla's big boobs rubbing, massaging it then moving on to the next one.

Karla's eyes are half closed, she likes having her GG's massaged, I know.

"She's got huge natural tits, I love it!" says Cheryl.

She begins to unbutton Karla's blouse as Karla finishes her wine, holding it up for a refill.

Cheryl's is half full but I take both into the kitchen for refilling.

Trying not to spill the over full wine glasses, I don't notice they are kissing deeply until I get right next to them. Karla's massive tits and pink nipples are out in the open, being massaged vigorously by Cheryl's big black hands.

I start getting a boner.

After putting down the glasses I sit next to Karla, lift a heavy tit up to my mouth and suck on the pink areola, her nipple hardens.

Cheryl follows my lead and sucks the other tit. Karla's eyes are closed, her sensitive tits love the double attention.

I reach over and pinch on of Cheryl's nipples hard thru her blouse. She moans. I roll that hard erect black nipple hard between my thumb and finger. Moaning increases.

Karla puts a hand on my cock and rubs it. Oh yeah!

"Lets go the the bedroom," I suggest standing up.

They rise holding hands and giggling. Cheryl takes off her blouse and shakes her small black titties at Karla and they both laugh. Karla's tits are bouncing like crazy from the laughter.

Stepping in front, I pinch one nipple of each to get their attention.

"Bedroom?!" I inquire.

We go in. I strip the women just leaving on their panties.

"What a big fucking ass you have, I didn't notice before," Karla says to Cheryl.

Cheryl squeezes her plump butt into attention and Karla comes over and rubs her hand all over Cheryl's big brown butt. Cheryl bends down and sucks a big tit.

Lounging on the bed I say, "Come on over babes." Waving my hard cock in my hand.

They sit, kissing and fondling then lay back. Cheryl on top of Karla, her face between the GG's and loving it.

Karla reaches over to my semi hard dick and strokes it.

"Sorry for ignoring you Jim, but I'm fascinated with Cheryl big ass and licking my t-t-t-t-tits oooohhhh yeah, Cheryl."

She was tongue flicking Karlas pink nipples with a furious motion.

Then she slid down Karlas round belly to her panties and started licking them.

Straddling Karla's belly I put my cock in her deep cleavage, massaging her tits.

Karla moaned and said, " aaaaahhhhh....yeahhhhh."

Moving up a little I put the tip of my cock in Karla's mouth. She sucked and licked with a quick motion that felt very good.

Turning my head I could see that Cheryl had removed Karla's panties and was tonguing Karla's light pink pussy rapidly.

Moving up I pushed Karla's tits up to her chin and cheeks. I have her swallow my whole 7" cock. She gags a little, I pull out a little and go back in. She's grabbing my ass now.

A couple of minutes later I pull out of Karla's mouth, she's moaning in ecstacy from what Cheryl is doing to her. I walk around the bed to where Cheryl's big fucking ass is up in the air and her face has disappeared in Karla's pink pussy.

I admire the view of Karla's massive jiggling white tits and the closeness of Cheryl's big brown sexy ass.

Positioning my self behind Cheryl I push my cock into her hairy pussy and slam away. She arches her back a little so I can go deeper.

She's making sounds into Karla's pussy.

Karla is "Oooohhhing" and "Aaaahhhing" as she is rubbing and pinching and pulling her own nipples.

My view is the best black ass ever and the best white tits ever. I'm about to cum but I pull out to cool off a bit.

Cheryl comes up for air, I nudge her aside and put my cock into Karlas hairless very pink pussy.

Watching her big fucking tits jiggle to my fuck motion makes my cock harder.

She's making noises and Cheryl comes around and straddles Karla's mouth with her hairy black pussy.

I barely see Karla's pink tongue come out to meet Cheryl's wet ebony cunt as she lowers onto Karla's ivory face.

Karla grabs Cheryl's big ass. The sight of white hands with red finger nail polish splayed out and sinking into Cheryl's big black ass is almost too much for me again.

I pull out of Karla's cunt to cool down a few seconds.

Then moving around to where Cheryl's sitting on Karla's face, Cheryl grabs my cock and pulls it into her mouth she's' massaging my balls too.

Karla is looking up and sees my white cock go into Cheryl's brown mouth. Then she reaches up an pulls and twists Cheryl's nips.

Cheryl moans loudly on my cock. So I shove it all the way into her mouth. She gags a bit too.

The smell of 2 pussies is in the air, mingled with pungent sweat.

The heavier pussy scent of Cheryl and the lighter scent of Karla's pink pussy juices. I love the scent of both, but prefer the more animal scent of Cheryl.

Cheryl cums with my cock choking her. Karla cums too. She's been frigging her clit.

I'm still not cumming cause I have another idea.

"Line up next to each other with asses in the air girls!" I order. Geez I hope they obey.....They slowly do.

Getting behind their ebony and ivory asses is wonderful. Even the cellulite jiggling on the back of their thighs turns me on.

Cheryl's ass is so big and round and plump it makes Karla's nice ass look smaller than it is. The opposite of their tits.

Going up behind Cheryl I fuck her pussy 15 strokes, pullout and put it in Karla's pussy and pump 15 times. She makes noises. I go back and forth between them 9-10 times.

Funny, but Karla's pussy is warmer than Cheryl's. Cheryl's is wetter.

Since I haven't known Karla long, I ask if she'd like it if I fucked her in the ass. As I'm pumping her pussy.

"MMMMyeahhhh," she replies.

I pull out of her pussy and put my wet dickhead right on her pinkish red rosebud and slowly push in.

I spank Cheryl's ass to let her know I haven't forgotten about her. She yelps.

Getting faster and faster I'm deep into Karla's asshole pumping.

Damn my white cock looks good going into Karlas pink asshole. I pump 15 times, pull out and move over to Cheryl's ass. She pulls 2 of her fingers out of her asshole to make room for my cock. But keeps frigging her clit.

I squeeze some lube on my cock tip and put my ivory cock on Cheryl's very black rose bud and push in.

Being in her big black ass is exciting. She knows how to use it. Karla's tighter fitting white ass just isn't as exciting.

I bet every man Cheryl has been with fucked her in her big fucking ass as much as possible. I know I would.

Pumping 15 times I pull out and shove my cock into Karla's ass.

I look over at Cheryl's open asshole, dark and deep and I bend over to her black ass and put my mouth on her asshole and lick it quick. But the position is awkward and I go back to pumping Karla's small ass.

Pumping my pink cock 15 times into Karla's pink asshole then and shove it into the ebony ass 15 times, ivory 15 times, and on and on.

I'm in Cheryl's ass pumping my way to ecstacy and I tell Karla to come over and let's me suck her big white tits as I fuck Cheryl's big black ass.

Fucking the best big fucking black ass and sucking the best big fucking white tits, I explode all my cum deep into Cheryl's black asshole. She loves it and squeezes her big ass around my cumming cock.

Still sucking Karla's tits in an orgasmic frenzy, my orgasm goes on and on. My cock is empty but my head is still cumming on Karla's huge tits. Maybe I was drooling?

Finally, I roll off onto the cooler sheets and hear the girls giggling.

Then Cheryl's got her black face into Karlas pink pussy moving her head fast and furiously.

Karla grabs Cheryl's head and pulls it into her pussy. Doing this makes Karla's massive tits squish up between her thick upper arms and look fucking mountainous. I gotta fuck them white tits again soon.

Karla cums quick and big and loud.

A minute later I feel the bed bobbing again and I look over and see Karla's red head between Cheryl's thick, brown cellulite covered thighs moving her red head vigorously.

Cheryl pinches her own black nipples and yells out as she cums all over Karla's face.

Karla lifts her wet face and smiles at Cheryl then at me and says, "Thank you both!"

Later on, I'm fucking Karla's big ivory tits. Fucking big tits and big asses is what I love.

Cheryl sees us and rolls over, positions her big black ass over Karla's white face so I can lick it. I bury my face in her ass crack as I titty fuck Karla.

Karla is licking my cock tip and staring up into Cheryl's wide open pink pussy fringed with black curly hair.

Karla's frigging herself off, I'm cumming on her face, Cheryl is frigging herself off as I'm tonguing her asshole.

I love fucking big tits and cumming on a woman's face. And having a big black butt in my face while doing it is wonderful too.

Cheryl turns around and licks my cum up off Karla's face. Kisses Karla, pushing my cum from her mouth into Karla's mouth with her tongue.

They both stick out their tongues at me with my cum on each.

Yeah, I'm satisfied. I yawn and smile.

They 69 each other next to me as I'm dozing. Ebony on ivory.

The smell of their pussies is intoxicating. I want to fuck 'em both in the ass again.

But I can't get it up one more time no matter how much they suck my cock and balls together.

3 orgasms times in one day is a miracle for me. And my cock is exhausted.

We were just 3 average people having exceptional sex. Again and again.

Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers