Ebony Fantasies Are Fulfilled Pt. 01

Story Info
John's fetish for interracial sex is finally fulfilled.
1.7k words
3.99
52.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with a black ebony beauty started when I stopped for some dinner at a truck stop restaurant in my hometown. I was setting at my table awaiting my order when this young, sexy black girl came in and sat down and sat down across from me. She was so attractive it made my mouth drop because of her beauty. She appeared to be in her early 20's with very dark skin that shine off the sun that was shining through the restaurant's windows. Her hair was long and soft and was wearing a pair of white shorts that conformed to her tight firm body and had on a snug fitting top which caused her nipple to be fully visible and appear to pop out from the constraints of her top and had on a pair of white socks that contrasted with her long dark sexy legs. The more I stared at her the more my I lusted after her.

Looking up from her menu she noticed me staring and asked, "What the fuck are you looking at?"

I replied, "I'm looking at you of course." "You are perhaps the most beautiful woman, black or white I've ever seen."

She then snapped at me with, "You got a problem white boy?"

She then looked at me with wide eyes of shock. She walked over to my table and sat down across from me. Introducing herself as Diana, she was blunt about it and stated she said she was sorry for her attitude and explained she was from the Deep South and never had white man comment on her beauty before.

After introducing my self I offered her a cup of coffee or a drink and she accepted. After some polite conversation Diana committed she had never been with a white man before and that she had thought about it many times. I explained to her, trying not to be corny, that I'm not like most white people. I loved all women and all people. I told her I judged people's heart and not their skin. I further stated that I too had thought of being intimate with a black woman.

Both of our orders arrived and I invited Diana to join me. After eating Diana and we exchanged each other's numbers and after a few days phoned her and we started dating. On this one particular evening Diana invited me to her house to meet her mother and sister. I pulled up in her drive way and I felt so nervous looking at her two story house. As I entered her home her mother and sister greeted me. I shook her sister's hand and her mother greeted me with a handshake too.

After an enjoyable evening getting acquainted with them her mother and sister excused themselves and went to bed. As we sat together we started to cuddle and kiss with long and slow kisses. She whispered in my ear that she felt really horney and reached down and unzipped my pants to release my already hard cock. As she stroked it slowly in her soft hand I put my hand down her shorts and started to massage her very wet pussy with my index and middle finger on her clit.

Releasing her grip on my cock Diana started to pull down my pants. I whispered to her "what about your mother and sister "she explained that both of them were very sound sleepers and if we were quiet we wouldn't have no problem. When Diana pulled my cock out of my boxers to expose my hard and ready dick. She took my cock into her warm and wanting mouth, running her tongue up and down the length of my dick and balls. I tugged at Diana's shorts to remove them Diana shifted and laid on the couch and exposed her panties. As I slid her panties off I was greeted to a dark hairy bush. I started to lick her pussy with my tongue. Driving my tongue as deep as it could go into her wetness at the same time I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Within seconds she started bucking and cumming.

Diana sat up and as I lay on the couch she straddled my cock. As my cock entered her pussy I gasped because of the sensation I was getting. As she slowly started moving up and down on my cock I heard a noise down the hall. I looked in the direction of the sound and noticed someone standing there when I became somewhat shocked and concerned but the feel of Diana's pussy took my mind off of someone watching us. I don't think Diana ever noticed anyone watching and thought it might have been her twin sister, which made the sensation I was receiving from Diana all the more exciting. When Diana started to cum I felt my balls tighten up. Diana climbed off of my cock and took my cock into her mouth and sucking every drop of cum exploding from my well-satisfied cock.

Not wanting to wake everyone up we both dressed and cuddled up on the couch. When it was time for me to leave Diana kissed me softly and planed our next night in a hotel room where we could be louder and relax more. The next day I received an email on my computer from Diana instructing me to meet her at the Holiday Inn on the outskirts of town. The email told me to get a key from the front desk incase she was running late from work.

After getting the key I walked inside the door the lights were dim and I could smell the scent of incense burning. I heard the shower running and saw a note on the nightstand instructing me to get undressed. I went to the bathroom door and it was locked and when I tried to talk I never got an answer. Guessing that the shower was too loud I undressed and laid across the bed with my cock at full mass for about 10 minutes.

I heard the shower water come to a stop and the door opened. All I could see was steam and a dark figure in the doorway.

His Ebony Fantasies Are Fulfilled, Ch 2

In chapter one I was laying in a hotel room with my naked body laid across the bed, waiting on my lover to come out of the shower. As the lights were dim and smell of incense burned in the air my lover walked out of the bathroom into the dim room. All I could make out was a dark figure standing in the darkness. When she walked out of the darkness into the light my mouth drooped and my face turned red as the sun. It was Diana's mother Gloria standing in a long black silky robe smiling.

Gloria stood there starring at my naked body. She quickly explained that after watching us that night in the living room she became excited watching us. She explained that she told Diana that I called and told her that I wasn't going to be able to come over. Gloria then told Diana that she and a friend was going out of town on a shopping trip thus giving both of us excuses. Gloria explained that after her divorce from her husband ten years ago and being so busy with her work and raising her two daughters and getting over her ex cheating on her she just hasn't even thought about it much until now she saw Diana and I. Gloria took off her robe and starred over my naked body.

Gloria was in her late 40's. Her body average she had skin color like Diana. Gloria wasn't big but she wasn't skinny either. Her breasts were large, but firm with a nicely shaped ass and her hair was long and natural. Gloria walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and reached for my fully erect with soft hand. We kiss each other with slow and soft kisses. I started to kiss her neck moving my lips down to her nipples. I took her nipple into my mouth sucking while my fingers were rubbing her clit. Gloria told me she wanted to suck my cock. We positioned ourselves and got into a 69 position. Gloria took every inch of my hard cock into her mouth while my tongue was deep into her sweet smelling pussy.

Gloria, feeling my balls becoming full of cum laid beside me on the bed. After a few very passionate kisses I got on top of her and she spread her legs wide. I slipped half of my cock inside her wet bushy pussy. For a woman her age she was very right. I then slid the rest in and started pumping at a slow pace. Gloria put both of her hands on my ass and started pushing me into her harder and faster. Gloria let out a cry, "oh baby please fuck me hard!" I started to move faster and with more force which caused my balls to slapping against her ass.

Gloria, wanting me to pull out of her said, "I want fucked me from behind. Not wanting to disappoint her Gloria got on all fours and I slid my cock deep into her awaiting pussy. It appeared her pussy was even tighter now, but she encouraged me to fuck her hard and fast. Gloria started to cum hard as I felt her pussy lips tighten around my cock. As we continued Gloria let out a cry for me not to stop, and I continued on until my balls started to hurt. Gloria yelled that she wanted me to cum inside her as my climax neared and started shooting my load of cum deep inside her and as I did her pussy was milking me of every drop of my hot white cum.

We got up and showered together only to return to our love making all night long. I really didn't feel bad about going behind Diana's back because Gloria and I continued to please each other but there was nothing serious between us. Diana eventually met the man of her dreams and broke off our relationship.