Ebony Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

hile her children were happily and contently fucking away on her bed, she removed her nightie and slipped on the strap-on and tied it around her waist like a belt. She next took the huge plastic phallus that was already attached to the harness in her hand and joined her incestuous children in the bed as they continued to fuck themselves into oblivion. Joanna got behind her daughter Alison as she rode her brother like the stallion he was and began inserting the tip of the plastic penis into her asshole similar to the way she had shoved her fingers into her son's asshole earlier. The second she felt the cold, hard plastic tip of her mom's "penis" pushing against her anus, Alison quickly jerked her head around and gazed at her mother, yelling, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Shhh, honey, it's all right," Joanna whispered soothingly to her daughter. "Trust me, you'll enjoy this!"

Alison, trusting her mother as always, went back to riding her younger brother and allowed her mother to penetrate her backside with the phallus she was holding in her hand, which is just what she did. Joanna slid the fake cock further and further into her daughter's asshole, which was just as tight and as virginal as her brother's, until she had gotten it all the way inside her daughter's sphincter. She sodomized her lovely daughter's beautiful black ass while Markus continued to fuck her like crazy with his just-as-beautiful black cock. Alison was now being double-penetrated by both her mother and her little brother... and she was loving every second of it! Soon Joanna's bedroom filled with the sounds, and the smells, of incestuous sex as the three lustful, lascivious family members pounded themselves into an incestuous fuck frenzy until they all three came screaming and wailing with these tremendously powerful orgasms that left all three of them reeling into near-faintness as they all three collapsed on top of each other on the bed where they all three fell asleep in each other's arms only to return to their incestuous practices again when they woke up... and again... and again... and again...

And again!

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers
12