Ebony Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extra_37
extra_37
90 Followers

"Come here and take me. I want to feel you inside me."

Rick followed her into the bed, positioning himself between her sexy legs. She looked extraordinarily beautiful right now and he told her so.

"You are so sexy, like a black goddess.

"You don't have to say that, you know. You're gonna get it anyway. And I don't think I am a black goddess. I prefer 'ebony princess'."

"I like that too, definitely a princess."

April felt very beautiful and sexy too. She was surprised at herself for feeling that way. But he did something to her and so she was just going with it. His fat cock was between her legs, waiting for her to guide it inside. She reached for at and it jerked in her hand. It was nice and thick, the veins protruding along its length. His burgeoning cock head turned purple and glistening with his pre-cum. She smeared it around the head to lubricate it, although she knew that wasn't necessary.

Rick looked down at her hand, holding him gently, stroking it. He leaned over her, letting her guide him to her wanton pussy. He felt his head touch her pussy and his cock swelled. He started pushing into her, and as he did, she stroked his shaft. Her pussy clamped down on him so he held himself still so he could get used to her.

April could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate him. She arched her back when she felt his balls against her bottom. She relaxed and pulled him down against her body, feeling her breasts crush against his muscular chest. She kissed him gently, her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his.

"Finally! I've wanted this since I first laid eyes on you. Damn you feel good."

"Good. I can't believe how great you make me feel."

She kissed him again and raised her legs to his waist. "Fuck me."

He planted a passionate kiss on her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth, while slowly stroking himself in and out of her. Her hips meet every plunge of his dick and were soon in an unhurried rhythm. He wanted to feel everything her cunt had to offer. She squeezed him every time he withdrew, trying to hold him inside her.

April liked being screwed slowly at first, but she really wanted to feel his cock pounding into her and his balls slapping against her ass. She placed her heels firmly against his butt to increase his tempo. At first he pulled out and gave her short strokes, giving her only a fraction of his manhood. It felt nice the way his head popped in and out of her, although she wanted him deep.

Rick sensed that he had tantalized her enough and rammed himself into her with as much force as he could. She threw her head back and cried out, "Yeeeeessssssss!"

He hammered his dick into her hard but not fast. Each thrust bottomed out and she felt his head hitting her cervix. She gyrated her hips so that she could get as much contact with her clit.

He was now happy that she sucked him off earlier because, had she not, he surely would've blown his load already. He increased his speed, much to her delight. Her moans grew louder and her breathing took on that familiar pant. She was going to cum again, and soon.

"Ooooooooo, nnnnnnnnnnn, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssss! Oh gawd, faster, yes, harder. Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

She arched her back and threw her head back as she convulsed into a huge orgasm. She squeezed her legs around his waist to hold his cock in that exact spot. She bucked through a second wave, panting and moaning.

Rick slowed his velocity to allow her to compose herself. She looked up at him with a look of gratification that made him feel a sense of triumph. So he started again, pounding into her with all his might.

She had a second orgasm and now wanted to feel his cock throb inside her pussy the same way it did in her mouth. She rolled him off of her and straddled him. She grasped his rigid member, stroked it a few times and put it back at the entrance to her love canal. When she was sure he was looking at her pussy, she lowered herself slowly onto him. She knew the sight of his white dick entering her dark muff would electrify him. His cock felt so nice inside her. April sat on his cock so that it was buried deep into her, the sense of being full was greater in this position than before. She swiveled her hips, moving his cock around inside her. The look on his face told her that he liked it too.

Rick watched her body move around on his cock. He watched her pussy grind into him and her tits sway, so he reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand. He pressed them together and squeezed each one with vigor. When he pinched her nipples, she squealed in delight. He pushed his hips up into her, raising her up a bit. He then dropped his hips and thrust upward again into her. She took the hint and began to ride him.

"Oooh, you want it this way, huh?"

"Uh huh!" He could barely talk now. Her pussy gripped his dick, milking him. He could feel his balls tighten and a surge overcame him.

She felt his cock swell deep inside her. He was going to give her some of his cum. She bounced up and down on his pole, using not only her pussy to get him to cum, but also her entire body.

"Give it to me, baby. Give me your cum. Oooh. Squeeze my tits, harder, yes, like that. Look at my pussy. See how your cock it filling it. Ahhhh, damn it's good!"

He exploded into her. His cock throbbed with each shot. She sat down hard on him so that she could get the most out of his ejaculation. The sensation of the warm liquid entering her body brought on her own orgasm. She leaned into his hands, which were still holding her tits, and enjoyed the wave of pleasure.

When they were both finished, he pulled her down to his chest and held her close. He could feel her heart beating and her sighs told him he was successful in satisfying her. She most definitely did for him and he knew this was going to be a gratifying relationship.

Laying there in his arms, his cock still inside her, she felt a new sense of exhilaration. He had taken her to places that she thought was long gone and she looked forward to taking him to those places as well. She pressed her lips against his chest, then his neck, up to his mouth for a slow sensual kiss.

He broke the silence at last, "Wow. April, I haven't … I can't remember the last time I had a woman like you."

"I know. I feel the same. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. Aren't you glad I sent you the wrong picture?"

They lay in bed for a while before taking a shower and having their picnic on the living room floor in the nude. For the remainder of the day, they explored each other, and made love throughout her apartment.

extra_37
extra_37
90 Followers