Ebony Ride Ch. 2

Story Info
Ebony woman continues ride with older White man.
6.2k words
4.56
87.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flying as a corporate pilot for a company in West Texas and making a daily round-trip from Midland-Odessa to a remote airstrip in a resort community on the Rio Grande, I invited residents and workers in the resort community to ride with me. Yolanda, a young, black woman who tended bar at the saloon in the western resort town, took me up on my offer. Half my age, she was young, in her early 20s, about 5' 5," 120 pounds, just a bit plump, with a beautiful face, nice white-toothed smile, full red lips, and a nicely rounded body, articulate, well-spoken. She brought some smoke with her on the flight and in the motel suite where we stayed surprised me with some fantastic sucking and fucking after she had a few drinks and smoked a bit. She kept promising more, before, during and after our first night together, promises of offering her other hole, since we had enjoyed her mouth and pussy the first night, an openness to joining the mile-high club on the return flight. The return flight was to come later though, as we spent several days together and were joined by others – two white women.

I made the daily round-trip flight while Yolanda went shopping. After taking care of the cargo, I went to the motel suite. On her shopping trip Yolanda had obviously bought a holder, some josh sticks to mask the smell of her smokes in the room, and some new clothes. She had been trying on the clothes and was dressed, when I arrived, she was in a tight-fitting, brown sweater accenting her 36C breasts with her prominent areola, tipped with usually firm, jutting, round nipples, and an ankle-length, patterned, Western skirt.

As on the night before, she was watching a porno movie on the pay-per-view TV, smoking a joint, and drinking whiskey from the stocked refrigerator in the suite. "How do you like these new clothes?" she asked, twirling around like a model and showing off her new sweater, skirt, and in the process her fine body with nice tits stretching the sweater, and her muscular, rounded butt filling out the skirt.

"That's a nice outfit," I said, "Really shows off your best assets," with a teasing emphasis on 'ass' and 'sets,' meaning, of course, her tits.

She got the joke, since she knew me now as a near constant joker. (See Ebony Ride for the major joke played on her as we flew to Midland-Odessa the night before.) "You really are in incorrigible old fucker," she said. "Are you ever serious?" she asked.

"Of course, I'm as serious as I can be when we are sucking and fucking," I said. "Did you hear me laughing while we were rutting with each other last night? While I was eating your sweet pussy, you were sucking me, we were fucking each other to exhaustion?"

"You may have been exhausted," she said. "Your tired, old prick may have given out, but I was ready for more. I am really ready for more right now." She smiled wickedly and took a hit on the joint she was smoking and followed it with a drink of the whiskey. "You want a hit on this?" she asked, offering me the rolled cigarette.

"No, Yolanda, I don't do that," I said.

"Then how about a drink?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "I'll have a drink, and I need to take a bath. I'm nasty from working in the desert, flying and hauling that cargo around."

"Yeah, take a bath," she said. "I want you real clean tonight, and I'm going to get clean too. I have a special treat for you."

Facing me as we talked, just as she had last night, Yolanda lifted her sweater exposing her full, firm tits. She let the rolled up sweater rest just on the top of her brown globes. "These got you started last night," she said, "cranked up your old cock. Do they excite you now?" she asked and took the few steps toward me to grasp my crotch in her plump, brown hand, accented by her white-tipped fingernails. She ran her hand up and down the bulge in my jeans, feeling my growing erection. I sat on the bed, pulled her to me and licked her breasts, one the other, kissed the rounded mounds, licked and sucked her nipples, one the other, taking each areola between my lips. I held the cheeks of her butt in my hands while I mouthed her titties. She massaged my cock through my jeans, stroked me to a fuller tumescence.

"You really are a sorry old son-of-a-bitch," she said, grinning her white-toothed smile with her ruby red lips, the corners of her dark brown eyes crinkling, her facial dimples showing her delight, "taking advantage of a young girl like me."

Taking advantage of her? I was puzzled by that remark, but figured, what the hell, let it go. As long as I get some of that tight, pink pussy surrounded by her dark black muff, between her brown muscular legs, she can think about our relationship, our sucking and fucking, anyway she wants to think about it.

I raised my mouth off her right breast, leaving saliva coating both of her perked-up nipples. Looking up at her as she continued squeezing and stroking my cock, she leaned over, and we kissed mouth-to-mouth. Our lips molded together, her tongue snaked into my mouth; I ran my tongue into her mouth. We kissed with our lips together, our tongues probing, mouths sucking, licking lasciviously together. I tasted the smoke in her mouth, the whiskey on her breath. My cock throbbed in her hand. I cupped one of her butt cheeks in one hand, used my other hand to fondle her full breasts, smearing the wetness of my saliva around on them, tweaking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. We both moaned into each other's mouth.

Finally, after several minutes, Yolanda broke off the kiss. She stood up straight, pulled her sweater over her head, undid her skirt, removed it and laid it on the bed neatly. She was not wearing any panties, so she stood there before my excited gaze, her hairy bush at my mouth level, her rounded, tight belly, deep navel right in front of me. I leaned forward and kissed her stomach, ran my tongue into her belly button, swabbed down across her mons, her wiry hairs on my face, kissed her full outer lips, ran my tongue between them, tasted her sweet essence oozing in her slit, licked it up, and stuck my tongue deeper, into her cunt, opened the outer labia, swirled my tongue around licking those fat lips, the clefts between the outer and inner lips, felt her clit rising up against my nose, emerging from its hood, swelling, lengthening, wrapped my lips around it and sucked it like a little cock.

"Oh, god," she moaned, "eat my pussy." She arched her lower body tighter against my face, pushed her hairy cunt right onto my mouth. "Suck my clit, lick it," she begged, but in a commanding way. I did just as she asked; sucked her slimy little nub, licked her pussy lips, ran the tip of my tongue into her pink pussy, worked my tongue back and forth, up and down on her fluttering folds of soft flesh.

Yolanda slammed her twat hard against my mouth and came, shuddering and shaking as she flooded my mouth, nose and chin with her slick juices. I held onto her butt cheeks, massaged her titties with my other hand, and rode out her cum, swallowing her gushing nectar.

She humped her cunt into my face several times finishing her pulsing orgasm, then used both hands to push me away from her slimy box. She leaned over and kissed me again, licking her juices off my lips and face.

"Oh, Rob, you are such an asshole," she said, "You are using me so for your pleasure."

Again I was a bit puzzled by this perspective, since all I had experienced at eating her pussy was a raging hard cock, and a huge spot of slimy, wet pre-cum staining my shorts, even leaking through the thick denim of my jeans.

"Go clean up, you old cuntlicking, mothafucking, niggerlover," she said. "I'll fix you a drink." Moving away from me and heading for the stocked refrigerator, as naked as the day she was born, I was left there with my cock throbbing, my mouth and face all wet, tongue still tasting of her cunt juices.

I undressed, went into the bathroom, and showered. While I was in the shower, Yolanda came into the bathroom. "Your drink is on the counter here," she said. "Run us a tub of water when you finish showering," she added. Then she reached in, as I was washing my hair, trying to clean my head of the desert dust, eyes shut tight against the shampoo, and she stroked my cock, still half hard and leaking still more pre-cum.

"Ummh," she said, " I think you're really going to be ready for your special treat tonight. I want you to stick this big dick up my ass," she said, "fuck my little asshole as good as you fucked my mouth and pussy last night."

I was about to cum right then and there. Then Yolanda, with a wicked laugh, yanked her hand off my stiff, pre-cum-exuding rod, covered with soap, and said, "Save it for me, old fart. Don't you dare cum now. I want your hot load of creamy jism up my ass, deep in my bowels."

I rinsed the soap off my head and snapped the curtain back, looking to drag her into the shower with me. She was gone. The drink she had made for me sat on the counter. I reached for it and took a long swallow, felt the clean, straight bourbon, wash her cunt juices off my tongue, burn my throat as it went down my gullet. It tasted so good, I took another swallow, felt it go to my head, as tired as I was from the day's work, and warm my loins. I looked down. My cock was hanging half-hard, still oozing pre-cum that ticked my peehole as it flowed from me. I took another swallow of the bourbon, and pissed in the shower, emptying my bladder, washing with pee, the pre-cum for the little opening in the mushroom head of my cock.

I finished showering and remembered Yolanda wanted me to run us a tub of water. I did as she had asked, filled the tub with almost too hot to stand water, then I called out to her, wondering where she was and what she was doing, "Yollie, the tub is ready."

"Just a minute, stud," she said, gasping breathily, speaking raggedly, "I'm beating up my little pussy with my hand, getting off again, watching this dirty movie, smoking another joint and finishing my drink." Each phrase was punctuated, short, jerky, as she worked two fingers, I learned later, up her cunt, rubbed the palm of her hand over her swollen clit, frigged herself to a hard cum, as she watched the porno movie, smoked and drank. How did I learn all that? She had set up my video camera and taped all this for me to view later. She had even taped our first night, the time we had just spent together before I showered, and would tape everything we did after that.

Jeeze, what a horny, nasty-talking slut, I thought. Will I survive the next few days with her? Little did I know, we were just starting on our adventures. There was tonight, Yolanda offering her other hole to me, then the white woman, and another one to join us later. Then at the end there was the mile-high club on the return flight with Yolanda. All this I would see later on the tapes Yolanda had made secretly of us, her alone, and with others while I was flying each day.

As the tub finished filling, and Yolanda was still not in the bathroom with me, but in the main living area, sitting in a chair, her legs akimbo, stretching her black-rimmed, inside pink cunt wide, frigging herself, moaning, even yelling out as she had a body-wracking orgasm, I got in the tub, relaxed in the too-hot water that pinkened my white but tanned skin.

Then Yollie came into the bathroom, drink in one hand, a joint in the other, her fingers slimed with her juices, nipples erect, cunt splayed open. When I watched the tape later, I saw she had gotten her entire fist up her twat, buried her hand in her cunt to the wrist and came all over herself.

She took a bottle, I had not noticed before, off the counter and dumped its entire contents in the tub. Then she started splashing the water around with her hand. The added liquid started frothing, making big bubbles, and emitting a delicious smell, like a tropical jungle – clearly a special bubble bath.

Yollie stepped into the tub above me, her gash opening as she spread her legs to join me in the bubble bath. She squatted, stretched out, lay on top of me, and we kissed as her breasts mashed into my hairy chest, her belly against mine, her legs spread, my cock rising between her open thighs. We were kissing when I felt her hand close around my shaft, guide my mushroom crown to the opening of her pudenda, split her outer lips, swipe around as she wriggled it around and around, then up and down, rubbing it in her slit and over her again rising, unhooding clit.

She rocked her lower body down penetrating herself with my engorged cock, sliding it slowly into her velvety channel, past her stiff-haired pussy lips. She ground her pubic mound against me, taking my cock to the hilt inside her. Then she flexed her lower body again, pushing my rod deeper into her, as deep as it would go, our pubes pressed together, my balls right up against her slightly open cheeks, the base of my cock, the very root, holding the soft flesh of her cuntlips apart. Still kissing me on the mouth, our tongues tangling, her breasts massaging my hairy chest, exciting my nipples, making them harden, her soft, round belly rubbing my taut abs, she rolled her lower body up and down sliding my cock inside her cunt, rubbing the head against her "g" spot. She moaned and came, flooding my cock and balls with her juices. Her pussy lips fluttered around my cock shaft, her inner walls rolled and pulsed.

"Ooooh, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"No, you're not, you asshole," she said, pulling back just a bit, lifting her cunt just slightly off my cock, and grabbing the root between her thumb and forefinger, she squeezed me painfully. With her other hand she crushed my nuts, making me jerk, shiver in pain. "You're not going to ruin my fun tonight shooting your load too quick," she hissed.

"Ooooh," I moaned again, in pain this time, as my urge to cum subsided at the hurt in my cock and balls, spreading into my lower belly, then washing over me, made me feel like I was going to puke.

"Sorry, baby," Yollie said, " but I want what I want tonight, and you're going to give it to me." As I relaxed and she eased her double grips on me, relieving the agony, she asked, "Have you ever messed around with a man?"

Puzzled as I had become this day with this horny, black slut, not knowing the intent of her question, I answered her, nonetheless, honestly, "No."

"Tell me the truth," she said. "Have you ever been with a man?"

"Well, yes," I said, "now you put it that way. I was sucked and sucked a man when I was a teenager. I had just turned 18, and he took me camping. He sucked my cock, and I sucked his."

"That's not what I mean," she said. "Have you ever fucked a man in the ass, or been fucked in the ass?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Once I had broken my nose, couldn't suck him, so he sucked me, then he fucked me in the ass."

"Did you like it?" she asked. "Did it feel good?"

"Oh yeah," I answered. "He was so gentle, stuck his long, fat cock in me so slow, let me adjust to him, then fucked me good. It never hurt the way he did it, like I heard it should. He opened me up slow, back there, then soon was just pounding into me, fucking me. I came, then he came in my ass, flooded my butt with his globs of thick, white, slimy cum. It felt so good, after that, I let him fuck me lots."

"Good," Yollie said, grinning again her toothy smile. "I want you to fuck my ass tonight, and since you know what it's like, I think it will be good."

With that she pressed her cunny down hard on my cock again. She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth again. Then she arched up, driving my cock deeper into her pussy, and kissed, licked, sucked my nipples. While fucking my cock and sucking my erect nips, she reached behind us, into the crack of my ass and ran her fingers up and down. She found my crinkled ring, massaged it, opened it slowly, and slid a finger into me. My cock swelled and throbbed up her twat.

"Easy, baby," she cooed. "Take it easy. I'm going to finger your ass, then I want you to finger mine, and tonight fuck me up my ass with your big cock."

She worked her middle finger back and forth in my soaped asshole. She added another finger, then another. With three of her fingers in me, my cock buried in her hairy, slick snatch, I was approaching a huge orgasm again. She sensed it, crammed her fingers into me deep, painfully, yanked them out with a juicy slurp in the bubbly water, an embarrassing expulsion of air escaping from my rectum like a fart. She punched my cock deep into her cunt, and jerked back, pulling it out all the way. My engorged meat flopped back against my belly, pre-cum running.

"Damn, for an old fucker, you just have no staying power," she hissed. "We're going to have to get you some delaying cream. I'll pick some up when I go shopping again tomorrow."

"Ummmnh," I moaned, teased once again to the point of cumming, but denied, feeling my juice, even in the bubbly water slime over my lower belly, my cock pulsing, balls tense in their hairy sack.

Yollie relaxed back against me, her hairy cunt resting on my throbbing cock, her lips folded over my meat stick, massaging my hard muscle. "Put your fingers in my ass," she said matter of factly. "Put one up me, then another, and another."

I reached a hand for the cleft of her brown buns. I pulled one cheek to the side with that hand, then grasped her other rounded, firm buttock with the other hand. I pulled her cheeks apart, moved one hand into her crack, ran it up and down, using the bubbly soap as a lubricant. I found her crenolated hole and pressed the end of my middle finger against it, felt its' solid folds, like a lens opening. I pushed against it harder. My fingertip entered her, slid past her tight spinchter.

"Ummmnh," she moaned. "Deeper, baby, put it in me more."

I pushed further, easing my long finger up her rectum, felt the inner ring open for me.

"Yeah, more," she gasped. "More."

As she leaned against me, her breasts mashing into my chest, her mouth kissing mine again, her lower belly tight on mine, her pussy open over my throbbing cock, I pushed my finger deeper into her, past the first knuckle, the second, to the bottom.

"Oh yeah," she said loudly. "More. Put another one in me."

I backed my middle finger out and added my index finger.

"Yeah, oh yeah," she kept encouraging me, rubbing her cunt up and down on my cock, kissng me, running her tongue deep in my mouth, mashing her belly against mine, her tits on my chest. "Fuck my ass with your fingers. More," she begged.

I slid the two fingers in and out of her asshole, then pulled them back, leaving just the tips in, and added my ring finger.

"Oh my god, you are an assfrigging queer bastard," she yelled so loud I hoped the people in the other suites could not hear her, or at least would recognize she was a woman, not some guy I was fingering. "More," she begged. "If you're going to get this ass tonight, I want all your fingers in me first." She seemed much calmer, much more relaxed as I plundered her tight hole with the three fingers.

I pulled back again, being careful to not lose the penetration of her gaping hole with my fingertips, and folding my hand, added my little finger. I pushed hard, thankful for the bubbly soap lubing my fingers and her asshole, which was exuding some kind of juice anyway, plus, even in the water, even with her on top of me, her pussy juices were smearing on my hand and sliming her asshole.

I worked my fingers in her rectum. Gasping for breath, so excited at her tits on my chest, her cunt wiping slowly up and down my shaft, occasionally engulfing the head of my cock, her engorged clit touching, even sometimes going into my pee slit (aah, was she fucking me with her clit? fucking my cock with her little cock?), her soft, round belly on my hard, hairy stomach, I had to ask her, "You want me to fist you?'

"Oh no, oh god no, don't put your fist in me. I'm cumming," Yollie screamed, "ooh, ooh, ungh, oooh, ungh, aaah, oooh." Her cum flushed over my cock, bathing it in her juice, even in the bubbly water.

12