Ebony Workers and White Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Two Black Women and White Man.
872 words
3.87
53.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjk1
jjk1
13 Followers

After putting the blindfold on Ebony, I laid her on the bed and told her that I have a very big surprise for her.

She had absolutely no idea what her surprise was, and she was very curious to find out.

I told her that she would love the surprise, and would never forget it as long as she lived.

Angel then walked into the room, giving me a kiss on my lips.

She then proceeded to take off the robe that she was wearing, with absolutely nothing on underneath, revealing her large tits.

I was in awe of her huge tits, and I wanted to fuck her, while she fucked Ebony.

Angel then got on all fours, and I stuck my hard 10" cock deep in her beautiful ass, while she began to lick Ebony's pussy.

Ebony was in heaven, and began to scream out at the top of her lungs that she wanted me to continue until she reached her orgasm.

Not knowing to Ebony that Angel was the one chomping on her sweet black pussy, I pulled out my cock out of Angel and slid my dick to Ebony's mouth.

She took my dick out of her mouth, and said to me, "Baby, if I am sucking your dick, who is chomping on my wet pussy."

I decided to take off the blindfold, and that it was Angel who was licking her pussy.

Ebony gave me the biggest smile, and this whole time, I was like, she is going to kill me for doing this to her.

She turned to me, and put her lips on my mouth and gave me a fantastic long wet kiss.

Both of them told me that dreamed of fucking each other, but never had done it before.

I said to them, well I have made your dreams come true.

Angel then laid on the bed, and plowed my hard white cock deep into her shaven black pussy, while Ebony put her huge tits into her Angel's mouth.

Angel was sucking on her dollar sized areolas, and I was about to cum for the third time tonight.

I wanted to cum in Angel's pussy, and her mine forever.

Unfortunately, there was no chance that I wanted to ruin the moment that I had with these two hot Ebony women.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and wanted them to lick my cumshot.

Ebony put my dick in her mouth, and Angel sucked on my balls.

She proceeded to swallow my entire dick, while Angel continued to play with my balls.

I could feel that I was about to cum, when I pulled my cock out of Ebony's mouth and came all over her and Angel's tits.

After giving them another fantastic moneyshot all over their bodies, they decided that they wanted me to go into the shower and take a cold shower.

I took the shower, and when I returned, I noticed that Ebony had left and was going to comeback in a little while.

That left time for me and Angel to face some fun for a little while.

Angel got on the bed, and I told her that I wanted her to do one more thing for me.

She was like, what would like me to do for her.

I said for her to smile, as the cameraman I hired came from behind the blinds.

Yes, I had taping the entire thing and she was going to become a star.

There was a smile over her face, and wanted to know if Ebony knew what was going on with the taping of us fucking her.

I was like no way in hell did she know that I was videotaping her.

About a half later, Ebony came back and I told her that I had another surprise for her and she was like, damn you are horny aren't you.

Sit on the couch ladies while I put this DVD into the machine.

I pressed play, and we began to watch the three of us having sex.

Ebony turned to me, and said that she wanted to meet the cameraman that recorded this scene.

Angel brought him into the room, and Ebony stood up and kissed him on his lips.

She said for the cameraman, Angel and I to return the bedroom, so we could all partake in a sex party with her.

The cameraman put his cock into her wet pussy, and I slammed my dick into her ass for a double penetration.

Angel opened up her pussy, and Ebony licked her sweet pussy.

The four of us continued this for a little while, and the cameraman and I switched positions. We continued with the DP, and Angel was getting wet this entire time.

I could hear her scream about her impending orgasm, and I told her that I wanted to titty fuck her and cum between her big tits.

I unleashed yet another orgasm all over her lovely big tits.

The cameraman they unloaded a cumshot into her mouth, with her swallowing every job of cum.

From that day on, the four of us would have parties at least three days a week and videotape ourselves a lot as well.

jjk1
jjk1
13 Followers