Ebony's Jewel

Story Info
Ebony helps Jewel.
1.2k words
24.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChocletRN
ChocletRN
17 Followers

Ebony looked across the table at their dinner hosts with a smile. Ebony smiled as she thought to herself how much she preferred thick ones like herself. Ebony could see herself buried between her thighs bringing her to tears. The Dominant sitting across the table from them was one of her Daddy's oldest friends. And the lovely female sitting across from her at his side was his submissive. On more than one occasion this evening her Daddy caught her staring across the table at the other submissive.

He would lean over and remark how much he enjoyed seeing her checking out the submissive across from her. She would lower her eyes and blush and of course honestly answer that she was indeed checking her out. But Ebony could look at this submissive and see she had never been with another female a day in her life. Every time she caught Ebony staring at her she would lower her head and blush. That was the tale-tale sign that she hadn't been but she had thought about it. She smiled inside as she thought to herself that she didn't mind being Jewel's first.

For the past few weeks her Daddy had been remarking how he would love to see her enjoy herself with another female again. To think that when they first met she had never touched another woman sexually. She looked and thought about it but she never acted upon those thoughts until she was with her Daddy. He allowed her to be herself and not hold back those parts of herself she kept buried. Now given the right specimen she could out eat many a man. Her Daddy enjoyed watching her as much she enjoyed being watched by her Daddy. It was something that she especially enjoyed because it pleased her Daddy so much to watch.

The host and his sub disappeared just as Ebony's Daddy motioned for her to follow him upstairs. Ebony had been horny all day and was hoping that this would be when her Daddy would finally allow her some release. She wasn't being picky she didn't mind if he did it or allowed her to do it herself. But to her wonderful surprise she would get that release not with her Daddy but with the lovely Jewel waiting inside the bedroom with her Sir. Ebony smiled as her Daddy reminded her that this was Jewels first time. He knew his little one could get carried away. There was nothing like being someone's first as Ebony fondly remembered her first time.

The fear Jewel felt was out shadowed by this new thing she desperately wanted to experience. The fact that her Sir would be watching made it easier for her. The fact that Ebony's Daddy was also watching was a little unsettling. Jewel was already on the bed when Ebony and her Daddy entered the room. Jewel was unsure of what to do or what to expect. The first thing Ebony told her was that she wouldn't do anything to her that she wouldn't be begging her today later. Those words alone made the spot between Jewel's thighs moisten.

They faced each other kneeling on the bed. Ebony covered Jewels mouth with hers and kissed her until she felt Jewel's body loosen and her legs fall apart. She covered Jewels breast to squeeze and play with her nipples with one hand while letting her other hand find its way between her thighs. Ebony had to remember that this was her first time she couldn't throw her down and do her like she wanted to. Jewel's body betrayed her as she let out several small moans. Ebony continued to work on Jewels pussy until she knew she was ready to move forward. Ebony positioned herself behind Jewel both still on their knees. She wrapped one hand around Jewel to continue to play with her breast while wrapping the other hand around her waist to explore Jewels wet throbbing pussy a little more. Jewel began to ride Ebony's fingers as she quivered. Jewel couldn't believe how bad she wanted this woman to take her.

Just before she was sure Jewels was going to cum she whispered in her ear reminding her that her Sir was there and she would hate for her to forget to have his permission before doing so. Jewel looked up to see her Sir shaking his head no. He was enjoying the show too much to see it end so soon. Ebony guided Jewel to lie on her stomach with her thighs spread apart. Jewel was spread eagle and could feel all eyes on her. But none of that matter because Jewel had already decided that she was going to enjoy this experience. To do that she had to let the fact that others were watching her go. Jewel quivered as she felt Ebony's fingers rub her twitching pussy lips. Every inch of Jewel was enjoying this.

She could feel Ebony watching how she responded under her touch. Ebony covered Jewel's body with hers and continued with her hand between her thighs slowly stroking her rapidly swelling clit. While she stroked Jewel's wet clit she rode her own wet pussy over Jewel's ass. Ebony held back her moans as Jewel's were the only ones she wanted the others to hear. Her strokes between Jewel's legs came faster as her own clit throbbed and twitched. She could feel Jewels body stiffen and quiver under her own. She knew that feeling well. The beauty of their bodies in motion was a sight to see.

Ebony flipped Jewel over and quickly made her way between her thighs again. The feel of Jewels pussy in Ebony's mouth, between her lips was the silky smooth feeling she missed. Jewel's moans were louder now as Ebony alternated between sucking and rubbing her clit between her fingers. She found Jewel's spot over and over again. Jewel was now grabbing her own breast as she begged her Sir if she could cum. He smiled and let her know that she could as often as she liked. She immediately released a wave of her juices deep in Ebony's mouth. She fiercely humped Ebony's mouth begging her not to stop. This felt so good Jewel was on the verge of tears.

Ebony made her way back to Jewels breast as she slid two of her fingers into her awaiting pussy. She worked in and out slowly inserting the third. Jewel moved between pleasure and pain more times than she could count. Ebony inserted four than five fingers slowly working in and out. Jewel was begging now she wanted it and Ebony was giving it to her she slipped her knuckles inside, folding her thumb inside her fingers. Ebony's hands naturally formed a fist allowing Jewel to work through her orgasms one after the other. The orgasms came faster and harder she didn't want this feeling to end. She didn't want the feeling of having Ebony completely inside of her to end. This was a feeling Jewel would never forget.

Her body shook as the waves came faster and harder. Jewel could feel Ebony releasing her own juices as she continued to flow. She couldn't believe how this made her feel. Jewel knew she would be begging her Sir to see Ebony again and soon. She realized that she wanted to return this favor to Ebony.

ChocletRN
ChocletRN
17 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Whitewash High Ch. 01 Mrs. Jackson goes white.in Interracial Love
Vanessa, The New Girl A married woman is seduced by her new female boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Consuela and Romina Mother and daughter agree to be slave wives together.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Century Traveler A solitary traveler in life discovers the family he needs.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Cuckquean Chronicles Pt. 01 Cuckquean discovers her hidden desires.in Fetish
More Stories