Eccentricities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called a few days later and we arranged another date. This one went pretty well and after dinner she did invite me in but we only made out for awhile before she shooed me out. When I got home my telephone was ringing. Since it was 1 AM I wondered who the heck it was and answered the phone. It was Ellen, checking to see if I made it home alright and telling me that she had a good time and hoped I would ask her out again. I told her that was fine by me and we set a date for the coming weekend. I was about to hang up when Ellen suddenly said "Tell me a story."

"Tell you what kind of story?" I asked.

"Tell me a naughty story." she answered.

So I told her a story about some woman I had fucked many years ago. Her breathing became faster and faster. When I would pause, she would encourage me in a whisper to continue. I could actually hear the sound of a vibrator as I continued to tell the story. Finally as I was nearing the end I listened as Ellen had an obvious orgasm.

I paused and then she told me she would see me that weekend and hung up. Well, I figured at this point that the next date was sure to deliver some pleasures beyond a make out session so went happily off to bed.

I picked Ellen up for our date that Friday night and there was really nothing different in her behavior. Over dinner I tried to bring up the phone call we had but she was embarrassed and changed the subject. When we got back to her place I was expecting to see those fine tits and get some of that well exercised pussy. But again only a brief make out session before I was sent on my way. All the way home I was totally confused at the situation. When I got home the phone rang and once again it was Ellen on the telephone. "Tell me a story." she said.

So once again I told her a story and she masturbated to orgasm.

Ellen never acknowledged the telephone calls. We did date for a while longer and finally actually had sex. It was OK but not the best I ever had, she seemed a bit distracted the whole time. We stopped dating but the funny thing is that for the next 6 months she would still call me late at night at least twice a week. I would answer the phone and hear a huskily whispered voice say "Tell me a story."

12