Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 03

Story Info
John and Denise have a night out...with friends.
14k words
4.46
21.8k
18
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Echo Ridge Bed & Breakfast - Part 03

© 2018 - Zeb Carter

Chapter 36

When Denise woke up, she realized it was Saturday morning. She would have to decide whether to allow Carla to bring her husband, Ken, along on the date tonight. Denise had mentioned to John that she wanted him to take her out tonight and she had a surprise for him. Denise had only met Ken once. She thought he was a nice looking guy and she thought he loved Carla dearly. After all, she did work at Echo Ridge and he did know what went on here. He also wanted to watch her, here. Of course, he couldn't under normal circumstances, but if Denise let him tag along, he would be able to watch John fuck Carla.

Denise also knew that John wanted to watch her have sex with another man. He as much told her so. But would Carla let Ken have sex with Denise? Well, the only way to find out was to ask. She had said he was flexible enough to have sex with another woman or not. Denise finally opened her eyes. It was still dark in the room. She smiled and chuckled at herself. She was so excited about the surprise she had for John, she couldn't sleep.

Looking over at her husband as he slept, she saw he was smiling. They had fucked themselves silly when they went to bed. Turning the other way, she looked at the clock on her nightstand, it was only going on five in the morning. The alarm would go off at six. She had another hour to catch some sleep. She closed her eyes and thought about her wonderful husband. The soothing darkness of sleep soon overtook her thoughts.

~~~~~

The alarm went off at six. Denise growled at the sound, but she was fairly well rested. John sat up, reached over her and shut the alarm off. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. She smiled at how loving he was. She turned her head and kissed his cheek. Neither of them were ready to kiss on the lips. Not without brushing their teeth first.

Both of them rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. They came out five minutes later and got dressed. Both were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. It was Saturday, they only had checkouts today. No one was checking in today. Check out time was twelve noon. Both of them went downstairs. John went to the door and opened them. The Saturday staff started to wander in about half hour later. John was in the kitchen making breakfast for Denise and himself.

They had six execs in the house who would be checking out. There was one who was staying the weekend and wouldn't leave until Monday evening. He had requested a girl for the weekend. Denise had assigned one of the new girls to him. Karen was a grad of a professor who had worked here years ago, she knew what was expected of her.

Fifteen minutes later, Karen arrived. Denise greeted her and took her to her office. Sally showed up to take over the desk. Denise closed the door and asked Karen to sit.

"So, your first time," Denise said.

"Yes, it is and I'm so nervous."

"Don't be. You know the rules, they apply on the weekend. You start at eight, so you will have time for breakfast if you haven't eaten."

"I was too nervous before I left home to eat. I'm still too nervous to eat. Maybe a cup of tea?"

"Of course. First though, any questions?" Denise asked.

"What can you tell me about the gentleman I will be with the next two days?"

"Mister Jason Larson, he's 39 years old, he is married, he is the CEO of a company from Delaware that makes something I don't know."

"Married huh?" Karen asked.

"Yes. Usually, the married ones are the easiest, but don't forget that you represent Echo Ridge."

"I won't. My husband drilled that into me every night since I was hired to work here. I may be nervous, but I think I will enjoy, this."

"Oh you will, especially if you have your husband's support," Denise said.

"I do and it's more than just the money."

"Good. All the married ladies love working here. Their husbands love them working here. So, just enjoy yourself. You have a unique opportunity here. I found out about it just a bit go. In fact, I interviewed you while the exec I was with was out to meetings."

"You! But you're the owner?" Karen asked wide-eyed.

"Yes, me. I am, along with my wonderful husband."

"Will you be doing it again?" Karen asked.

"Yes, at least I hope so. I hope John will let me," Denise said softly.

"John, he's your husband?"

"Yes. Are there any other questions?" Denise asked.

"No, not really."

"Do you know what to do once I let you in the room?" Denise asked.

"Yes. If he is still asleep I undress and kneel in the chair and wait until he wakes. If he is awake, I introduce myself and undress."

"Good girl. Now let's get you that cup of tea," Denise said stand up.

Chapter 37

Karen felt much better after a cup of hot tea with honey. She was smiling as Denise let her into Mister Larson's room. He was still asleep, so Karen wouldn't have to undress in front of him. Denise slowly and quietly closed the door. She then went back downstairs to the front desk. John was there and smiled as his wife came up next to him. Her breakfast was on the desk.

Karen was nervous. She began to disrobe placing her removed clothes over the chair back. Once she was naked, she climbed up on the chair and knelt facing away from Mister Larson. She didn't know how long she would be in this pose. It could be a couple of minutes or a couple of hours. She jumped when the phone rang.

Karen swore at herself for not asking about a wakeup call. She was smiling brightly when Mister Larson answered the phone. Karen could tell he was a little groggy as he growled into the phone. When he hung up, he gasped when he caught sight of Karen.

"And who might you be my dear," he asked.

"My name is Karen, sir. I am here compliments of Echo Ridge Bed and Breakfast. I am yours to enjoy, sir."

"Well, very nice. You may get off that awful chair. I don't know why they insist the women do that?"

"Tradition, sir," Karen answered his question even though she figured it was rhetorical.

"Ah yes, tradition. Well, my dear, come, let me have a look at you."

Karen walked slowly to the bed, where Mister Larson could have a good look at her. When she stopped in front of him, she turned around slowly.

"My word, you are a pretty one. Married too."

"I am, sir."

"Do they have coffee made downstairs?" Jason asked.

"They do, would you like me to get you some?" Karen asked.

"Yes, please, while I shower."

"Of course, sir," Karen said going to the closet and throwing on the robe she found there. "Your key card, sir?"

"Ah, yes," Jason said, pulling it out of his pants pocket at the end of the bed. He handed it to Karen. "Get yourself one made when you are downstairs."

"Yes, sir," Karen responded as she slipped out the door.

When she got to the dining area, she went straight to the coffee machine. Grabbed two cups and poured coffee into both. Then she grabbed two set of condiment boxes putting them in the robe pockets and headed to the front desk.

"Denise?" she said softly.

"Oh, Karen, what can I do for you dear?"

"Mister Larson sent me to get an extra key card for me to use."

"Oh, yes, I forgot to give you one. Sorry, my fault."

Denise quickly made a keycard for Karen.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Fine. I haven't had to do anything except get coffee," Karen said picking up the two cups.

"Have fun," Denise said as Karen walked to the stairs.

At the room door, she was trying to juggle both cups and open the door with her card. Exasperated she taps on the door with her foot. Jason was there within seconds.

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't get the door open and hold all this."

"That's okay Karen, really. No problem. Did you get a card for yourself?"

"I did," Karen said putting down the coffee cups on the table.

Reaching into her robe pocket, she handed Jason his keycard back. He nodded as he fixed his cup of coffee. Karen did the same. Then slipped her robe off her shoulders and draped it over the chair. Turning back to Jason she sat as they both drank their coffee.

"You are very beautiful, my dear," Jason said looking her up and down.

"Thank you, sir. You're not bad looking yourself," Karen replied.

Jason laughed.

"You are the first to tell me that. Usually, the girl I'm with will accept the compliment, yet remain just a little aloof."

"Is that how you like your women, aloof?" Karen asked.

"No, no, my dear, Karen. You will do very well in this career you have picked for yourself. How does your husband feel about you being here?"

"I would rather not talk about my personal life, if that's okay with you, sir," Karen replied.

"Of course my dear, of course. Are you hungry?" Jason asked.

"I might be able to eat something now," replied Karen.

"Get dressed, we'll go find someplace to eat. They don't serve breakfast on the weekends," Jason said going to his closet to dress.

Karen went to her bag and pulled it over to her closet. She looked to see what Jason was wearing and pulled out a blouse, short skirt, and panties. She slipped a pair of sandals on her bare feet and stood waiting for Jason to finish.

"Oh, I like that. Very nice. You have great legs."

"Thank you again, sir."

"You may call me Jason, Karen."

"Of course, Jason."

Jason smiled at her and offered her his arm. She took it smiling at him and they left the room.

Chapter 38

Denise smiled as she watched Karen and Jason leave the lodge. Karen looked quite calm and was smiling up at Jason as they walked.

"She going to fit in here?" John asked from behind Denise.

"I think so, but we won't know until they get back from breakfast," Denise said softly.

"You were pretty sure that you would 'fit in' your first day," John whispered in her ear, wrapping her in his arms.

"No, I wasn't. I was nervous as hell and scared to death that you would hate me. But yes, once I touched him and he touched me, I was hooked. Just like you wanted me to be. Why?"

"Aunt Linda sat me down one day soon after we were married."

"And?" Denise asked.

"She told me how you might have to take the place of one of the girls some night or nights."

"And?"

"And it planted a seed in my mind. Shortly after that talk, I started to want to see you with other men. Every time we went out and I saw you flirt with a man, I was hoping-"

"You sly dog. No wonder you smiled all the time. I thought that was an evil smile."

"It was. I thought so at least. God, I love you so much," John said.

"I love you too, more than anything in the world."

"Even more than this lodge?" John asked smiling evilly.

"Yes, even more than this place. I can always find a man to fuck me in any bar in town," Denise said smiling back at him just as evilly.

John laughed as he hugged Denise. Denise giggled.

"What else did your Aunt Linda tell you?" Denise asked.

"She told me about her being shared by Uncle Jim and how much she liked doing something like that for him. He always was so hot for her after she would do another guy whenever Jim asked her to."

"Did you and her ever?"

"Denise!" John protested.

"Well, answer my question."

"Yes. It was a long time ago. Before I even met you. Her and Uncle Jim had just buried their second child."

"Oh my god? Why haven't I heard this before?" Denise almost shouted putting her hands over her mouth as she gasped in surprise and heartache for her Aunt-in-law.

"It was a long time ago. It was even before they had this place. He was just a child. His sister and I would spend as much time with him as we could. We knew he wasn't going to be with us long. Linda would desperately want to go with, but she knew she couldn't. I think she even let him have sex with her once he started to mature. She knew he wouldn't ever experience a woman before he left us.

"I had a muscle car back then. He was into muscle cars. I own a brand new 1970 Plymouth Road Runner 426 Hemi. I would take him and his sister out and just drive. He loved going fast and he loved for me to do burnouts. I was so happy to do it for him. After the funeral, I drove my cousin home, back to her mom's house. The limo was just leaving as was my Uncle. So my Aunt was the only person in the house.

"My cousin and I went in the house. Aunt Linda was sitting on the couch crying. We stayed with her comforting her until it was quite late. My cousin had to leave to go to work. I stayed. Before I knew what was happening, my Aunt was kissing me and it wasn't a quick aunt kiss. It was full of passion and a lot of tongue."

"Did you kiss her back?" Denise asked eyes wide with shock and wonder.

"I was nineteen years old, she was thirty-nine and hot as hell. What do you think?"

"But she was your Aunt?"

"By marriage. She wasn't a blood relative. Besides, she was hot. Extremely good looking. Of course, I kissed her back. I even started to feel her up. She moaned as I squeezed her wonderful breasts. Within five minutes we were in her bedroom and we were both naked kissing and exploring. I had always thought she was beautiful and now I had that beauty in my arms. I was able to feel that beauty and suck on the beauty.

"Well anyway, we had sex for the rest of the night. In the morning she made me breakfast and let me have her once more before I left to go home. She told me that this was a onetime thing and it would never happen again."

"Did it?" Denise asked.

"Yes. Just once more. She was the entertainment for me at my bachelor party. She had three others for the rest of the guest. We spent the night making love and fuck each other's brains out. She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for being there for her son. The guys had gotten the hotel room for two nights, Linda and I were the only ones that stay the second night. That was the last time with her."

"Would you still do her now?"

"Only because I love her and I only love her as my Aunt Linda. But if she asked or offered—"

"You have my permission, dear," Denise said softly, putting her hand on his arm, squeezing gently.

John just looked at his wife with eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Well thank you, sweetheart. Thank you very much." John was tearing up at what his wife told him.

Denise smiled up at her husband. She pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him with passion. His tears dropped onto her cheeks. She was elated that she could give him a gift like this.

Chapter 39

Denise and John were interrupted by the arrival of Karen and Jason returning from breakfast. The two pulled apart looking sheepishly at the other couple. John turned away to wipe the tears from his eyes. Jason winked at the pair, while Karen waved, nodding. John and Denise were completely embarrassed. Denise then thought, 'why should they be embarrassed?' Then she was laughing. John looked at her like she had lost her mind. She grabbed him and kissed him once more. Tears still slowly running down his cheeks, dropping onto Denise's cheeks.

~~~~~

Seeing Denise and John kissing at the front desk had tickled Karen as she and Jason had returned from breakfast. She did wonder why John had tears in his eyes, but she would ask Denise later if she remembered. Once in the room, she had giggled and Jason had chuckled. They both went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Once finished with brushing her teeth, Karen went and undressed. Jason came out of the bathroom, looked at Karen and whistled. Karan smiled, blushing.

Jason disrobed and gathered Karen into his arms. He looked deep into her eyes. Karen stared right back at him. He had pretty grey eyes with silver specks in them. She smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. She was ready and kissed him back. This wasn't the first man she had kissed after being married nor would it be the last.

After their first month of matrimony, Karen's husband had encouraged her to seek other men and come home to him with a tale to tell or bring the man or men home so he could watch and maybe even join them in giving her pleasure. So far she had only brought two men home, each at a different time. She had only been with four men, other than her husband, in total since being married. And now she was going to be with the fifth for two nights.

She would have some tales to tell him when she got home on Monday. Right now though she was enjoying Jason's lips against hers. Jason was almost surprised at how much Karen was enjoying doing what they were doing. Karen moaned when Jason placed his hand on her breast. Jason groaned as he kneaded her flesh in his hand.

Within minutes of him touching her, she had moved over to the bed, never taking her lips from his. Once there, she pulled away, climbed up onto the bed laying on her back, she spread her legs. Jason smiled at her as he devoured her with his eyes. He was slow to climb up between her spread thighs. Looking down at her pussy, he smiled bending his head down and kissed her labia. Karen gasped as his lips touch her sensitive flesh.

"Oh god," Karen said softly.

Jason kissed them once more, then pushed his tongue against them. Karen sucked in her breath. Jason groaned at her taste. Karen moaned as Jason licked and sucked on her clit and labia. When he pressed his tongue into her opening, she almost screamed with pleasure but she gritted her teeth and just growled at him. Grabbing his head she pulled him against her pussy.

"Oh my god, Jason, that feels wonderful," growled Karen.

Jason just moaned as he kept licking and suck her. He loved her taste. It was exciting and exotic. He had never tasted anything...anyone like her. Jason pulled his face from Karen's sex. He looked down, she was leaking fluid. Sweet, tasty fluid but he needed to have his cock inside her. He needed to fuck this delicious looking woman. Crawling the short distance up her body, he pressed his hard cock against her pussy. She reached down and lined up his cockhead with her opening.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me," Karen croaked softly urging him with her hands.

Jason pressed into her body, slow and easy. He took his time getting his hard cock inside her. Karen moaned. One long moan, until his cock was all the way inside her body. She could feel his balls resting against her ass. She could feel his pelvic bone pressed against hers, squeezing her clit wonderfully. She sighed when he pulled back until just the head of his lovely cock was inside her body.

"You ready darling?" Jason asked.

"Oh god, yes, do it, do it hard," Karen squeaked.

Jason slammed into her, hard and fast. Joy and a bit of pain shot through her body. From her pussy to her nipples to her brain. She gasped at what she felt.

"Oh fuck," Karen growled.

Jason slammed into her once more. Again Karen cried out with her pleasure as her brain almost exploded from the sensations Jason was causing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me," Karen croaked hardly able to speak.

Jason slammed into her pussy again and again. The slapping of skin was echoing around the room. Jason was grunting with his effort. Karen was screaming with her joy. She loved rough sex. When her husband fucked her she screamed just like this at home. Jason was doing a hell of a job make her cum. She was now coming all the time. One orgasm after another. Her body shook and shivered under his assault.

"Oh my god, I'm coming so hard," she screamed jerking her pelvis up and down against Jason's pelvis.

Jason just pressed into her, allowing her to fuck herself on his hard cock and rub her clit against his pelvis. Karen was quiet now, she kissed and licked his face and neck. Jason was surprised by Karen's reaction. He was making her go crazy with just a little bit of hard fucking. He wondered how she would react to slow and easy for a lot longer.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers