Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 04

Story Info
Stephen and his wife are at Echo Ridge, Denise has fun.
12.4k words
4.47
12.1k
16
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Echo Ridge Bed & Breakfast - Part 04

Chapter 48

Sometime during the night, the three parted. Denise was awakened by a noise at the door. She looked through slit eyes and found Carla standing in the doorway. After a few seconds, Carla gently closed the door and was gone. Denise went back to sleep.

~~ER B&B~~

The room was once again flooded with light as Denise clawed her way up out of the darkness of sleep. She wondered where she was. Looking to her right she saw her husband. Looking to her left she saw another man next to her. Smiling she remembered what went on last night. Her smile disappeared when she remembered why. It was time for some coffee and a long talk with Carla. Getting out of bed as gently and quietly as she could, she went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She then put on the robe, provided by the hotel, and went in search of coffee.

In the living room, she found two carafes of coffee on the coffee table. She had to assume Carla had ordered it sometime earlier this morning. Denise poured herself a cup and took a sip. It was good but not as good as what they served at the lodge. She then opened the door to the bedroom Carla had been told to stay until Denise came for her. Carla was sitting up in bed watching TV and drinking coffee. Denise frowned but didn't say anything to her about the coffee.

"Carla, turn that off and come out here. We need to talk," Denise said softly.

Carla nodded, a sheepish look on her face. She knew she had done something wrong. Not horribly wrong, but wrong enough to warrant a scolding by not one, but both her bosses. She would probably be scolded by her husband too, seeing as he stayed with John and Denise all night instead of coming to her. She turned the TV off and took her coffee out to the living room of the suite.

"Sit," Denise told her patting the place on the couch next to her.

Carla nodded. She sat wondering if she still had a job. She so loved working for Denise and John at Echo Ridge. She just hoped she didn't fuck this up so bad that they canned her.

"Before I start," Denise said putting her coffee on the table in front of them, "come here and give me a hug."

Carla's eyes widened in surprise as she placed her coffee cup on the table. She moved close to Denise and put her arms around her. Carla felt Denise put her arms around her. Denise squeezed Carla gently. Carla squeezed Denise back.

"I love you, Denise," gasped Carla.

"I love you too, but right now I don't like you very much. Neither does John."

Denise kissed Carla's ear gently. Carla whimpered in Denise's arms.

"I'm so..."

"No, don't!" Denise almost shouted.

Carla cringed in Denise's arms. Denise just held her, gently kissing her ear and neck.

"Carla, you are a beautiful woman."

"But?" Carla asked.

"You know that part of the lecture, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Denise asked pulling back from Carla to look at her face.

"I know I'm not the prettiest woman at the lodge and I guess I need to be reassured by everyone I know. I'm so sorry."

"Carla, you have a husband that loves you. You have a daughter that loves you. You have a husband that lets you work at Echo Ridge, knowing you are fucking other men and sometimes women. Do you reassure him?" asked Denise.

"I do. Every chance I get."

"Does he tell you he loves you and supports you in your decision to work at Echo Ridge?" asked Denise.

"He does. He tells me I'm beautiful and sexy and all those things husbands tell their wife's, even if they aren't."

"So you think Ken is lying to you?"

"NO! No, not at all. I know I'm pretty and sexy. But I also know you are much prettier than me."

"Not to your husband I'm not."

"Uh! What?" gasped Carla confused by what Denise said.

"He adores you. He thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world, the universe perhaps. He loves you very much. We almost had to tie him down to the bed to keep him from going to you. To console you and tell you he loves you. Do you know why John and I did that?"

"No, not really," said Carla still confused.

"We did it so you would learn, sweetheart," said Denise. "You still have a lot to learn about the world. Even though you have one of the sweetest husbands I have met, you are not the best at everything you do to others. Ken adores what you do for him and to him. John liked what you did, right up until you tried to get him to say you did it better than me. For him, there is no one better than me. Even if he found someone better, he would never admit it to anyone, not even me. Do you understand now?"

"Oh my god," Carla said softly dropping her head.

Denise just watched Carla as she processed what she had been told. She picked up her coffee cup and took a sip of the still hot liquid. She sat there sipping her coffee as Carla was thinking. Her attention was drawn to Ken's bedroom when the door opened. John poked his head out, then looked at Denise then the coffee. She nodded.

John and Ken came out, still naked, and poured themselves a cup of coffee. Carla's head rose and she looked at her husband. Denise, pulled her head so she was looking at Denise. Carla frowned and dropped her head looking at the couch between them. Within minutes, Ken and John were back in the bedroom. Denise heard the TV come on. She smiled.

"Tell me, Carla," Denise said. "Tell me what you are thinking."

"I'm thinking how screwed up I am. I'm also thinking, how lucky I am to have a man like Ken at my side. I'm thinking about my daughter and how much I love her. I'm thinking about how very lucky I am to have an employer like you to help me become a better person. I do love you and John so much. I have never loved someone outside my family as much as I love you two. I promise to do better from now on. I know in my husband's eyes I am the best there is and I won't try to..." Carla broke down then, tears flowing out of the corners of her eyes.

Denise put her coffee down and pulled Carla to her. She hugged her, kissing her face. Carla wrapped Denise in her arms and hugged her back crying even more.

"Carla stop, you're all right, young lady," Denise whispered.

"I can't. I have screwed up so much since you and John came into my life. I am so sorry for any trouble I have caused you and for what I did to you. Oh god," Carla wailed as tears flowed out of her eyes.

Denise hugged her tighter. She kissed her tears as she held her close. Carla clung to Denise as she sobbed into Denise's robe.

"Carla, kiss me. I need you to kiss me," Denise whispered.

Carla pulled back looking at Denise like she was nuts. She suddenly felt her face flush with excitement. Denise nodded, waiting. Carla leaned toward her. When their lips touched Carla jerked away like she had been electrocuted. Denise just waited, just watching her. Carla leaned in again and pressed her lips to Denise's lips gently. No shock this time, only soft yielding lips of a beautiful woman. Denise pulled away.

"What did you feel the second time?" she asked Carla.

"Soft, yielding lips of a beautiful woman," Carla said. "It was magical."

"Would you like to know what I felt?" Denise asked.

"Of course."

"I felt soft, yielding lips of a beautiful woman. I too thought it was magical."

"You're just teasing me," Carla said.

"Carla I would never tease you about something like that. When we're done, go kiss your husband like that and ask him that question. See what he says, then come back and tell me what he said. If it's not the same as what we came up with, I'll go teach him a lesson too."

"Can I kiss you again?"

"You may kiss me anytime you want, young Carla," Denise told her waiting.

Carla leaned in once more and gently kissed Denise. No shock, only gentle pressure, and sweetness from the lips she kissed. This time Denise didn't push away. The two of them kept kissing for a long time. Carla was starting to become wet. When Denise moved her hand up to gently brush her fingertips down Carla's cheek, Carla shivered. Denise then moved her hand gently around to the back of Carla's neck under her hair. Very, very softly, Denise's thumb caressed Carla's earlobe. Carla had an orgasm. She had never had an orgasm from kissing.

"Holy... wow!" Carla croaked.

"What's the matter, dear?" Denise asked innocently.

"You made me cum just by kissing me and touching my face and ear."

"Did I? Or did you do that to yourself?"

Chapter 49

Carla sat there looking at Denise like she was a crazy lady. Then she smiled nodding at Denise. Denise smiled back at Carla.

"I should punish you for what you tried to get my husband to do, but my discipline from yesterday will fit in nicely."

"Oh, you really meant that? You want me to come to your office every morning a eat your pussy?" Carla asked.

"Of course I did. Only when you are working. I am downstairs by six-thirty every morning. Long before breakfast is served. So you will have time."

"Will you explain to the man I'm with?" Carla asked.

"Yes. If necessary," Denise responded. Denise leaned back on the couch, flipping her robe open. "You can have your first lesson right now. Your husband was the last one in my ass last night," Denise said.

Carla's eyes got wide as Denise took a sip of her coffee. She looked at Carla over the lip of the cup with excitement in her eyes. Carla just sighed as she put her cup down on the table and got down between Denise's legs. Carla sniffed as she got close to Denise's pussy. It smelled of Denise and cum. Men's cum.

"Who was in your pussy last?" Carla asked.

"Does it matter?"

"No. I guess not," Carla replied.

Sticking out her tongue, Carla pressed it against Denise's labia. They were hot and moist. Denise tasted nice. Carla sucked in the soft petals of her flower of pleasure. Denise moaned softly. When Carla pressed her tongue between them and into the entrance to Denise's vagina, Denise pushed Carla away.

"Enough young lady," Denise said closing her legs and standing up. "Wait here."

Denise went to the room the men were in. She was back out quickly. John came out and went to his and Denise's room. Ken came out and sat on the couch. Denise stood at the doorway.

"Carla, in here please," Denise called to her.

Carla looked at Ken. He shrugged his shoulders. Carla went to where Denise was standing.

"Inside. I will send Ken to you in just a minute or so. I promise," Denise said.

Carla looked at Ken, then Denise. She slipped into the room and watched as Denise closed the door. She sat on the bed. The room smelled of sex. Denise went and sat next to Ken.

"I want you to go in there and make love to your wife. No yelling at her, no recrimination, no lecturing. I have taken care of that already. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Ken answered softly.

"Now, answer me again without behind a wiseass," Denise told him.

"I understand, Denise," Ken said smiling.

"Better, but still a little wiseass in there. We'll work on your attitude another time," Denise said pulling his lips to hers.

Surprised, it took Ken a second or so to kiss her back. When he did, Denise pulled her lips away.

"Yes, we need to work on attitudes," Denise said pointing to the door where Carla was waiting.

Ken nodded, got up and walked to the door. He opened it, turned and nodded to Denise. He stepped in and closed the door. Denise smiled and went to her husband. He was laying on the bed watching TV. She laughed as she dropped her robe on the end of the bed and climbed in with him.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," John replied as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Will, what you're watching take long?" Denise asked with a giggle.

"No, it will be over with before you know it," John said turning off the TV.

His lips were against Denise's as he dropped the remote on the floor.

Chapter 50

Late Sunday afternoon, the two couples checked out of the hotel. The limo was waiting at the curb. It first took Carla and Ken to their car. Then took Denise and John to the lodge. As Denise got out of the limo, she looked up at Kevin.

"May I kiss you?" she asked.

"Of course, Ma'am," Kevin said.

Denise pressed her lips to his. She didn't pull away quickly. She sighed when she did. Kevin smiled down at her.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he said.

"It's Denise from now on Kevin," Denise said moving toward the door of the lodge, which her husband was holding for her.

"Yes, Denise," Kevin said watching the beautiful young woman move away from him. He sighed as he went back to the driver's seat and drove off.

"Why did you do that?" John asked.

"Just to see," Denise replied.

"Just to see, what?"

"If it would be as good as it looked," she said smiling at her husband.

"Was it?" John asked as they stood in front of the desk.

"It was. Linda," Denise said, happy to see John's aunt.

"Denise, John," Linda responded with a smile on her face.

"Any problems?" John asked.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," she replied.

"Why is your hair all mused up?" Denise asked.

"Is it? Oh my, I must watch that in the future." Linda laughed.

"I see," Denise said looking at the guest book. She spotted Stephen's name. "Was he as good as you remember?"

"God yes," Linda said. "His wife is with him this time. He said you promised."

"I did."

"What did you promise him?" John asked eyeing his wife.

"How long is he here for Linda?"

"Three nights. He leaves on Wednesday afternoon."

"I will be with Stephen for Monday and Tuesday dear," Denise told her husband.

"I see." Denise watched his face go through several emotions.

"That's all right, isn't it?" Denise asked.

John didn't answer her. Instead, he turned and went up the stairs.

"Go. Go after him. I have the desk until you close up for the night," Linda said.

Nodding, Denise went after her husband. She caught him just before he got to the room. She pulled him around to look at her. He was still struggling. She opened the door and pushed him in, following quickly. Closing the door, she threw the deadbolt and stripped her clothes off. Then she started to strip John's clothes off him. He just stood there.

When he was naked, Denise dropped to her knees. Looking up at him, she took his wonderful cock into her hand. He looked down at her. She kissed his cockhead. He closed his eyes for a second and moaned. Opening her mouth wide, she took him in her mouth as far as she could. She licked him, sucked him, bobbed her mouth up and down him. He groaned.

Once he was hard as a rock, she pushed him toward their bed. A bed that would never be used by anyone but him and her. She had made that promise to herself the very first night she had waited on her knees in the chair in Stephen's room.

Climbing on the bed, Denise straddled John's hips. Bending forward, she placed her hands on either side of his broad shoulders. They were now nose to nose. She could see his eyes were filled with lust. Lust for her or lust for what she would be doing the next couple of days, she couldn't tell. She leaned down and quickly kissed his lips.

"Are you hot right now, for me or for what I will be doing with Stephen?" she asked.

"Both," John growled.

"Good. I may invite you to his room when he is out if he doesn't mind you fucking his wife," Denise said.

John's eyes got wide. His mouth opened but no sound came out. Denise giggled as she reaches between them and slipped John's hard cock into her pussy. She could feel her eyes roll up into her head with the pleasure that simple act brought. Sitting with her body impaled on her husband's hard cock, she shivered as the very first orgasm of the night ripped through her body.

Chapter 51

Denise, once again, was up before the alarm went off. She smiled as she watched her husband sleep. She thought about what she was going to be doing the next couple of days. Her excitement increased the longer she lay there thinking. Shaking her head she got up as quietly as she could so as not to wake John. Going to the bathroom, she took a shower and put on her makeup and fixed her hair.

Back in the room, she dressed, grabbed the bag she had packed the night before and put it by the door. Turning she looked at the bed. John was staring back at her. Sighing, she went to him and kissed him hard. No tongue yet. He sighed keeping his lips tightly closed.

"I love you," Denise said as she pulled her mouth from his.

"I love you, oh so very much," replied John

"I know."

John sat up, pulling Denise against him. She hugged him fiercely. Then she pulled away and almost ran to the door. Turning once again, she looked at John. He nodded to her. She smiled weakly, opened the door, picked up her bag, and stepped out into the hallway. She stood there, leaning on the door for a few seconds. Her mind was in turmoil, but she had made a promise. Was it a promise she really had to keep? No, but she felt obligated anyway. Why she felt that way was a mystery to her though.

As she walked down to the room that Stephen and his wife were in, she heard the door to her room open. John stood there, naked, watching her. She turned back to look at him. He motioned for her to continue. Nodding she turned back, went to Stephen's door, slipped her passkey in the slot and quietly opened the door. Going inside she placed her bag in the closet. She took her dress off and hung it up.

She tippy-toed over to the desk and pulled the chair out and sat, looking at the bed. She saw Stephen's dark hair on the far side of the bed. Closer, there was a shock of blonde hair spread out on the pillow. The face framed by the blonde hair was strikingly pretty. Denise gasped at just how pretty Stephen's wife was. Also how young she looked.

Denise didn't have long to wait. The phone started ringing, about a half hour after she arrived. Getting up, she kneeled on the chair her back to the bed. She heard Stephen growled at the phone as he picked it up. She giggled silently.

"Hello," Stephen growled. "Thank you, John," he said hanging up the phone.

She heard him toss the bedclothes aside and sit up. He would be facing away from her. Then she heard a yawn as his wife sat up on her side of the bed.

"Oh my," the female voice said.

"What? Oh my," Stephen said. "An unexpected surprise my love."

"Yes," his wife hissed.

"Denise, please come and meet my wife," Stephen said softly.

Denise got off the chair and walked to the side of the bed. She looked down at Stephen's wife and smiled. She hoped her smiled conveyed all the things she was feeling at that moment. Stephen's wife looked up at her, her eyes wide with wonder.

"Jenny, please say hello to Denise. She is co-owner of this wonderful establishment. Denise, my wife, and partner Jennifer, Jenny or Jen," Stephen said almost formally.

"Hello, Denise," Jen said getting up and standing, offering her hand to Denise.

"Hello, Jennifer," Denise said, taking her hand, then pulling Jen to her and giving her a hug. "Hi, Jenny."

Jenny hugged Denise back, giggling.

"This is going to be fun, isn't Stephen," Jenny said.

"It was the last time I was here, dear."

"May I kiss you, Jenny?" Denise asked, surprising Stephen.

"I insist," Jen said pulling her head back.

Denise pressed her lips to Jen's. She sighed. Jen sighed. They didn't kiss for long, just a press of the lips, then Jenny was pulling away. Denise understood and stepped back. Stephen came around and hugged Denise tightly, then stepped back.

"Shower," Stephen said.

"I have already had mine," Denise replied giggling.

"I need one," Jenny said taking her husband's hand and pulling him to the bathroom.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers