Echoes of the Storm Ch. 03

Story Info
Morning sex leads to new friendship.
2.5k words
4.54
118.1k
27
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

I awoke with my feet in the air and a nice thick cock sliding in and out of me. The thrusting increased in depth and speed once he was aware that I was awake. When he hit bottom I couldn't help but grunt.

"Uhhh…" I became a primal creature arching my back and lifting myself to meet each thrust. A hiss escaped my lips after each grunt.

"Uhhh…yesss…" this urged my morning lover to thrust harder still. I was no longer grunting alone, his voice joined mine.

"Uhhh…"

"Mmmm…"

"Yesss…." Our chorus grew in volume and tempo as I felt my hungry body suck up his organ even as my climax grew closer and closer.

"Uhhh…"

"Mmmm…"

"Yesss…." I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper and harder. He lowered his head and began thrusting harder and faster. My orgasm filled me so quickly and with such force I could only form a wordless scream that filled the air. He shot into me seconds later. I pulled him on top of me and rolled our bodies so that I was now on top looking down on him.

"Mmmmm…nice wake up call 'dad'." There was a long painful silence.

"I am so disappointed in you! Why?" He was asking about what I did to Dennis on our date Saturday night.

"He's a total jerk and needed to learn a lesson in humility." The face that looked back was torn with pain but also a sense of acceptance.

"You're right…it's just…"

"I know." I pulled him close and held him as he cried. I was still getting used to the fact that my daughter was occupying what had been my body and I was in hers. When 'he' was done crying he wiped his tears and with a look of courage that made me proud he asked.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Find a nice guy, cute but nice."

"But nice guys are so boring." He countered with that look only a teenage girl should have been able to pull off.

"Not if you find the right one." I replied. The puzzled look demanded an explanation. "Nice guys can be corrupted." The gleam in his eyes was almost sinful. I felt him harden inside of me. "Ready for another go around old man?" He filled me with hard flesh as an answer.

"I'll let you do the work this time around though." And I did. I rose up slowly until only the tip remained and held that for a long second then let gravity do the work. I slammed down hard feeling him rocket home. He shuddered with delight as I moaned low and sexy.

"Yeah that's the ticket!" I was already lifting again and dropping repeating that wonderful sensation as each drop took our collective breaths away. Over and over I rode him slow but steady savoring the feeling of him inside of me. "God daddy your cock is so thick and hard, just for me?" He licked his lips as I dropped once more.

"Yes baby just for you." I giggled as only a teenage girl riding cock can giggle.

"Ooh goodie!" I began to use my legs now to control the speed and penetration, sometimes deep and slow, other times fast and shallow. I stopped while he was buried nice and deep and turned around on his iron hard flesh. Now that I was facing away from him he could watch my ass move up and down on him. "Like the view old man?" I felt his strong hands cup my ass cheeks and give them a nice long squeeze.

"Damn, that's a mighty fine ass you have." I rode him faster now, nice long strokes up and down. I wanted to feel every inch filling me. "So what's it like?" Knowing what he was asking but I acted dumb.

"What is what like?" I felt his cock get harder still.

"You know…" embarrassed he stumbled over the words.

"No, I don't know what you are talking about." He growled under his breath. "Tell me. Ask me. Hell, beg me for it!" My pussy was so soaked the thought of that act was making me hungry for his cock there.

"Please, let me fuck your ass!" The words were music to my ears. "There I said it!"

"Yes you did." I stopped and looked over my shoulder. "There is lube in the top drawer." He leaned over driving his cock deeper into me I gasped as he opened the drawer and retrieved the tube. My eyes were glued to it. I wanted him there. I wanted it as much if not more than he did. "Daddy will you fuck my ass, please?" He growled with a hunger that matched my own. He lubed up my asshole and his cock, never letting the tip leave my pussy. He eased a finger into my ass slowly and carefully. "Oh god daddy your finger feels so fucking good in my ass!" When I was ready a second finger joined the first. When I could comfortable take three fingers he replaced his fingers with his cock. I was panting hot and heavy as he took his cock from my pussy and repositioned it.

I felt the tip pressing against my asshole and then POP he was in me. He waited until I nodded and inch-by-inch he eased the entire length into me. "Oh damn yes your cock is buried in my young tight ass daddy!" Slowly I began to move up and down on it, growling and grunting all the while. "Daddy is fucking my ass!" Soon I was practically bouncing up and down on it, it was the most amazing sensation I have ever experienced. I could tell he was close to coming.

He gritted his teeth fighting the orgasm that was freight-training towards him.

"Oh god!" he grunted through clenched teeth, "make me cum!" My own body was on the verge of climax itself. So I began riding him in earnest my leg muscles doing all the work. Fast and hard now I rode working his huge cock deep into me. We screamed in unison moments later as our bodies reached climax together. I collapsed on top of him even as his cum spewed its last into me.

--The Hunt Begins—

I quickly discovered my daughter's choice in clothing followed a certain revealing theme. Had I been blind all these years, or was I just kidding myself? To land the quiet corruptible guy I needed more subtle clothes that meant only one thing. Shopping! Maybe it was the hormones or maybe something subtler but I was actually craving shopping.

"Hey Dad! I need new clothes for our pet project." Piles of work papers sat on the office desk.

"I need to finish this for work." With a practiced flick of the wrist, "take my car." I caught the keys. With another gesture he flicked the credit card my way "keep it reasonable." With an almost sexual sensation I held the keys in one hand and the credit card in the other.

"I will. Need anything while I'm out?" Without lifting his eyes from the paperwork he replied.

"Yeah, a cute young redhead to suck me and fuck me." I smiled as I went towards the garage, I knew the perfect girl. Though I had only been in my daughter's life a few days I knew someone who fit the bill to a tee. Katie Holmes. Redhead. Big tits. And she possessed a hunger for older guys that was near legendary. With a quick view of the cell phone's phone list there she was. I started the engine, opened the garage doors and hit send.

"Katie? Hey it's…"

I hit the mall with the leggy and busty Katie Holmes. I told her my plan for dad as we shopped and she adored the idea. A loving daughter setting up widowed dad with a frolic he would remember forever. Soon I was trying on a pair of jeans the hugged my ass like a second skin. A black silk thong beneath it with Katie helping me pick out each piece, I even modeled the thong for her.

"Looks like your bikini area needs a touch up." She licked her lips, "how about we seal our deal by letting me shave you?" I was shocked and very, very wet all in about a tenth of a second flat. I smiled back with mischief in my eyes.

"Yes, let's." We found the appropriate top and were soon racing back to her place. Her parent's home was huge! It reminded me of the old manor homes you see on the old style plantations. We sprinted up the stairs and were soon kissing on her bed like old lovers. We groped and caressed each other and our clothes seemed to melt off one another. Her breasts were magnificent and tasted better than they looked.

"My dad got them for my 18th birthday last year, do you like them? Best that money can buy." I suckled her dark nipples and she moaned like a whore. "I guess you do…" The rest slurred out as my finger found her clit. Katie was hungry and eager as I was but there is something fundamentally different about a woman lover to a man, fierce yet gentle, hungry and yet reserved. I lost count of our orgasms, as they seemed to flow one into the next like a string of perfect pearls.

As I lay there gasping Katie appeared out of the bathroom with razor and shaving cream. I was so exhausted I just lie there and let her do as she pleased. I felt her pull my body until my pussy was at the edge of the bed. Then she placed a towel under my butt. I could feel her apply the shaving cream and then came the pressure of the blade running along my skin. All too soon it was over and she was wiping off the excess. Then to my surprise and pleasure Katie's tongue began to tease and please me. I could feel the tip of her tongue trace my pussy lips and flicker over my clit. Moans slipped from my lips as she licked me and I almost came when she drove two fingers deep into me and began to finger fuck me.

"Oh god Katie make me cum lover!" And she did make me cum; I came so hard I thought my voice would break glass. Just then the door opened downstairs and we heard her parents enter the house.

"Katie! Whose car is that in the driveway?" We dressed quickly as Katie yelled down that it was my dad's car and that I was visiting. We walked down the stairs trying not to look like we had been fucking, but it failed miserably. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat and knew exactly what we had been doing.

"So," the word hung in the air, "what were you guys doing?" Katie leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"What do you think we were doing father?" He licked his lips and looked at me with a feral expression.

"Why my dear, whatever you have been 'eating' was delicious I hope there is some for me later." I couldn't keep the smirk from my face.

"Why Mr. Holmes, I'm sure something can be worked out." He grinned again and winked as his wife came from the kitchen.

"Well now Charles, who are you going to share with me this time?" My jaw dropped, shared? "Oh she is quite lovely I bet she rides your cock while I do such naughty things to her." I smiled and walked up to her and kissed her full on the mouth. Our tongues dueled for a bit before I broke the kiss, which left her panting, and wanting for more.

"It's a date but I really need to get my dad's car back to him."

"I'm going to eat you alive my dear!" I looked her dead in the eye.

"I look forward to it."

"You parents are swingers!" I yelled since the convertible's top was down.

"Yeah, my mom taught me how to shave a pussy and a lot of others things too. We have barely touched on the things I could do to you." She turned and sat sideways facing me and slowly lifted her skirt revealing her bald pussy.

"Keep that up and we are going to wreck." She laughed and covered herself.

"Do you want to watch when I suck you dad off?" I nodded. "Are you going to watch as he sinks his hard cock into my pussy?" Again I nodded trying to focus on the road. "Should I let him fuck my ass?" I swallowed hard and nodded. "Good, I love having my ass fucked good and hard." Somehow we managed to get home in one piece. We snuck into the house so Katie could crawl under his desk and give him the blowjob he would never forget. When she was in her hiding spot I called dad into the kitchen.

"Hey dad, take a break and come see what I bought." He grumbled and made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge before I had his attention. I held up the top, "What do you think?" He nodded. I could see Katie slip from her spot and walk towards the office. I took off the top I was wearing and put on the new one. His eyes widened and once again dad was the grinning sex starved widower. I cupped my breasts and said, "Does this look ok?"

"Yes dear, very nice."

"Good." I stepped out so he could see all of me then I proceeded kicking off my tennis shoes and slid my jeans off. I took off my panties and slid the t-bar on. I made sure to turn away so he could see my ass the entire time. "And this, is this ok too?" He licked his lips and could only nod. I pulled the front of the t-bar down and let him see my freshly shaved pussy. "And this?" His cock was raging in the front of his pants. "Did you finish the work you brought home?"

"It's nearly done." He grumbled.

"Good, cause when you get done you can have this." I said turning so he could see my left ass cheek and I slapped it to make the point. He hurried back to his office and I followed. He was so occupied with that image he never even looked down when he sat at his desk. I walked to the far side of the desk and leaned over even as his expression changed.

"What the…?" I knew Katie had unzipped his pants and was freeing the hard-on I had inspired. His eyes went wide and then narrowed as a groan of pleasure could be heard. "Oh my god baby what have you done?"

"Why father dearest, I have brought you a ravishable redhead to suck you and fuck you, just like you asked." I head a soft pop as his cock left her mouth.

"You need to move you chair away from the desk so she can watch.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers