Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other moved slowly, hindered by fear, her limbs heavy as she maneuvered herself over to where the demon was sitting.

It took her a moment to realize that Daemon wanted her to sit in his lap... something that made her stomach clench tightly. She never made eye contact once as her legs moved to either side of him, resting the majority of her weight on her knees.

Daemon wouldn't have it, though. He took her hands and led them down so that they would rest on his sides. He then used his free hand to lift her face so that their eyes would meet, lips a breath away from hers, "Wrap your legs around my waist."

Angel was wildly uncomfortable as she let her weight rest in Daemon's lap, legs winding around his middle, and her hands taking a firmer grip to stop herself from falling backwards.

They were so close... there was little more than a breath separating them now, and she could feel Daemon, his erection, nestled between them. Her eyes clenched shut and she trembled from her position above him.

Daemon rested his hands on Angel's bare midriff, eyes drinking in the trim body, the perfect skin marred by claws and teeth, the beautiful tits. All of it was his. Her body, every dip and curve, was his.

She shivered, taking a shaky breath. She didn't know what to do... or if she was supposed to do anything. Daemon just kept telling her to do things and she tried her best to adhere even though all she wanted to do was fight.

Daemon leaned forward, kissing the side of his reluctant partner's mouth before nuzzling her throat, "Have you ever touched yourself?"

Angel couldn't stop the heat that erupted in her face, the mortification that crossed her eyes, knot in her stomach tightening as she squirmed uncomfortably. Her hands moved to clench on her own thighs, refusing to look at Daemon, "W-why are you asking me that?"

"Because I want to know" the other replied simply, kissing a path from her throat to her collarbone, lips curving into a little smirk that she couldn't see, "I want to know if you have, if you tried... if you got wet, or if you came..." Part of it was because he wanted to know what kind of pleasure this little body had experienced. But the other part just wanted to drive home how much of a wonton little whore she was, even under her own hand.

Angel clenched her eyes shut as she nodded, cheeks red and hair falling across her face in shame.

"Mm, what are you nodding about?" Daemon asked, "be specific. I can't read your mind".

She wished that she could have passed out - that someone up there would take pity on her, but she knew it would never happen. "I-I've-" she stammered, voice barely a whisper as she just tried to get the words out as quickly as possible, "-touched... down there".

Down there. Such a shy little whore when it came to her own body. Here she was, naked before him, still playing so innocent even when she had sought the pleasure she was fighting against. He nipped her ear, letting his breath kiss the prickled skin that laid just below it, "Did you cum?"

Her hands clenched against his sides, "... I don't- I don't know..."

Daemon smirked at the naivety, chuckling against the unmarred skin, "That's a no then. Trust me, kid..." he hummed hotly, "you'd know if you had". He brushed his hand against her side, watching as the skin prickled in response and a tremor carried through the small frame.

Daemon couldn't resist look that crossed Lior's face, and that's when he decided to really start playing. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers.

Angel jerked back, surprised by the unexpectedness of the gesture. It took a lot not to have her fingers flee to her lips as if they had been stung instead of kissed.

Daemon looked to her, "I'm going to kiss you, Angel".

She didn't know what to do with that information, so she simply nodded. Kissing was intimate - it was gentle in a way that he wasn't. It was another thing to use against her, she knew. Because she would rather be kissed then have him do what he had done before... and she was terrified of that.

Daemon leaned forward once again, "I'm not interested being with a rag doll, kid". He slid his hands across the flat plane in front of him, watching as her abdomen tightened against his touch, "I want all of you. Every response, every sound, every part... everything."

Angel flinched as if she had been hit. It was a frightening to know that Daemon wanted more than just her body. He expected responses, and moans, and submissiveness... none of which she had any experience in giving, especially to someone who she was so afraid of.

Daemon noticed the sharp movement of the smaller, stroking her hip soothingly as a lover would. As much as she had settled from before, she was still fighting him. It was her knee jerk reaction to prevent him from hurting her. But there was pliability in that reaction, and it would just take a little coaxing to get rid of it... and he was more than willing to do that.

Crimson eyes caught blue, "You're afraid".

She was. Unbelievably so given the circumstances. But she wasn't going to admit that. Lior's lips parted, "I-it doesn't matter..." she replied softly, moving in and brushing her lips against Daemon's in an attempt to give him what he wanted, "...I'll be whatever you need me to be... t-that's the deal..."

He barely withheld the smirk at the action. He leaned forward, capturing lips in another kiss that was deeper than the last, letting his hands slide to where his whore's were.

Angel blinked at the kiss, tear forming at the corner of her eyes, taken back by one form of intensity shifting so quickly to another. She had to focus on trying to give Daemon back what he wanted. She had to refrain from fighting and from biting him like she really wanted.

Her lips moved slowly, tentatively, and she found herself wanting to lift her hands... but she couldn't. Lifting them meant that there would be no buffer between Daemon's hands and her thighs... and considering she had so few buffers already, she wanted to keep the ones she had.

As if sensing her apprehension, Daemon slid his one hand away from hers, letting his fingertips ghost across her stomach, watching as the muscles twitched in response. He set his lips forward again, across the side of her mouth, before starting a slow trail down the course of her jaw.

Angel straightened up, breath hitching as fingers kissed along her stomach. Her fingers splayed over her own thighs, holding them, not knowing what else to do with hands that trembled any time they weren't pressed against something.

Daemon moved his lips purposefully, tasting each inch of skin that they came into contact with. He could feel her pulse against his mouth, the quick sound that accompanied fear. As his ears picked up the small intake of breath, he took it as an invite to capture those lips once again, invading her mouth more aggressively as his hand slid up to cup her face.

Angel moved with the kiss, trying her best to distance herself from everything that was happening... but it was difficult. Every touch felt like it was magnified, and the fact that Daemon knew to touch her softly, and purposefully... well, that just made everything worse.

She didn't want it to hurt... she didn't want it to be that way... but she felt ashamed that she was letting this happen. That she wasn't fighting back like every instinct told her to.

Daemon brushed a clawed thumb over Lior's cheek, crimson eyes bleeding into hers, "Where are you right now?"

Blue eyes turned up quickly, alarmed, "I-I'm sorry". God, she was messing up already.

"I want you here" Daemon stated, voice low, looking into her eyes, "with me. Nowhere else, Angel".

The smaller nodded shortly, shifting her weight and looking away from the heated gaze.

But Daemon wouldn't have it. He tilted her face upwards, making their gazes meet, "Am I clear?" He wouldn't have his little whore zoning out on him, not being fully present in the moment of her awakening.

Angel was having a hard time holding crimson hues. They were too unnatural, too intense, and she felt like they were ripping into her with each passing second. Her fingers tightened, and she nodded again. A sudden movement of fingers trailing from her neck, down the column of her spine, suddenly made her jump, wriggling.

"I want to hear you respond. Nodding isn't good enough".

She flinched.

She didn't get why a nod wasn't good enough. Maybe the other just wanted to see her react - see her submit. Something angry and resentful fluttered in her stomach, creating tension in her fingers. She bit into her cheek to stop from snapping at him, lashing out, knowing what would happen if she did: "Yes. You're clear".

Daemon saw the look of resistance that flashed across her face. This was a girl who was a natural fighter. Oh, she was soft spoken... until it came to what was important to her. She was someone who had fought their entire life.

Now his little whore was having a hard time relinquishing any type of control... but Daemon would change that. He would show Angel how good it could be for her if she just submitted... how malleable her weak little human body was.

His fingers moved upwards to sternum, just above where he had indented claws earlier, "Good".

Angel's breath hitched when Daemon's lips were suddenly on the crook of her neck, trailing down to her shoulder. She couldn't stop herself from tightening unconsciously as careful fingers slid upwards, waiting for the gentleness to break. He may have made a promise to her... but she didn't think he would keep to it. He was a monster. And monsters lied.

Feeling the other's body tighten around him, Daemon continued his actions slowly and patiently. The more she tensed, the more sensitive her body would become. She may not have known it... but that played right into his plan.

His hand slid upwards, cupping one of those gorgeous tits, brushing a thumb over one of the exposed nipples.

Angel squirmed, trying to restrain herself from the movement but failing. Her hands left her thighs, ready to push Daemon off... but they halted and fell back upon remembering the deal that had been made.

She bit her lip hard when the motion was repeated, the tips of Daemon's fingers tracing and teasing the flesh.

Daemon watched the emotions that flickered across the young woman's face, knowing that her squirming was brought on by the feeling of something unwanted... but something pleasurable, nonetheless. She couldn't hide it from him... not when he owned her like he did.

He nipped a trail down, off her shoulder, kissing the cleavage that he found, before moving south a little further.

If they had not known where to go before, Angel's fingers had definitely found a home now. They spasmed, instantly latching on to Daemon's hips as the demon's mouth enveloped one of her nipples. A whimper escaped her lips, thighs tightening around the man's body, fear settling into the pit of her stomach at the intimate touch.

Daemon let the younger latch onto him, something that he didn't usually allow for. But this... oh, this was very different.

Angel, his dearest little whore, had never been touched before. Her body was inexperienced and it was acting accordingly. Daemon couldn't folly her such a reaction, especially since it was so arousing to him... that tight little body fighting the fight that it would eventually lose.

He wanted it all. He wanted her to be squirming underneath him, thrashing with pleasure as he wracked that rebellious human body with sensation after sensation until she begged for what she had never had before...

Daemon teased the bud with his tongue, working it into erection with slow licks and nips, while his other hand rolled the opposing nipple between his fingers.

Angel dug her teeth into her lip and clenched her eyes shut. She didn't want this... she didn't... but her body was acting a traitor, erecting against a soft touch that it had been starved from for so long.

Crimson eyes detached from watching their immediate view, catching the pulling of skin and teeth, and gave the nipple he was working on a parting kiss before straightening back up, "Angel".

The smaller jumped at the sound of her name, tensing.

She didn't want to be asked to do anything more. She was doing everything that she could just to get through this right now, and if Daemon asked more of her... she didn't know how she was going to do it.

Daemon ran his fingers upwards, thumb brushing against her mouth, over the lip she was so firmly latched on to, "Look at me".

She opened her eyes, trying to hide the fear that she felt so that it wouldn't show through. Her pulse quickened, biting down harder onto her lip.

Daemon watched the expression that crossed her face, pressing a kiss to her mouth, nipping at her lower lip until her teeth let go of it. He pulled back slowly, using the pads of his fingers instead of his claws to stroke the base of her spine, "Stop fighting it..."

"Please d-don't make me".

The elder tilted his head, eyes flickering when her forehead was suddenly nuzzled into his shoulder as if to hide from him. His hand stroked the small of her back, pseudo-soothing her as if he actually cared. She was pleading with him. Her fear was still so thick, so pungent, that it called for her to try and appeal to his better side.

So naïve to think he even had one of those - that there was anything in him that was as mortal as she was. Such a frail little human plaything.

Daemon slipped his other hand upwards, running it through silken locks, pulling her head back with a small movement of his hand, "Don't make you what?"

Angel's entire body clenched, "P-please don't make me want this. Please..."

At the words, Daemon stopped his actions, looking at the smaller who was still holding onto him so tightly. His little whore didn't know how conflicting she was being, requesting for him not to make this hurt while, simultaneously, not wanting to enjoy it...

The truth of it was, Angel didn't know what she wanted out of this situation. She was lost... confused... and just terrified of losing control over herself. She didn't want to enjoy this even if it was just her body reacting. Not in a place like this. Not with him. God, she hated him. She was petrified of every word that came from his mouth, and every touch that came from his hand. She didn't want this to happen here... with him. She wanted Julian.

His hand slipped from her hair, brushing the strands away from her neck, "You think that I can?"

Of course he could. He knew he could. The human body was such an easily manipulated form... especially that of a little girl who had so little experience. But he could spin this to break that fragile little psyche just a little more... he could make her doubt herself.

"If you don't like what I'm doing... if you hate me, if you find me unattractive... repulsive... then you won't. There's nothing I..." he nipped at the spot just below her earlobe, "...can do about that".

Angel winced. She knew it wasn't true...

...it wasn't...

...but wasn't her mind in control of her body? If it was, did that make him right?

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel good, Angel. I gave you my word that I would do my best to ensure that. But even I..." he moved up, lips a breath away from hers, "...can't control what's up here" a hand raised to tuck her bangs behind her ear, a gentle soothing motion that spoke to what he knew she desired - the tender touch of her little 'friend'.

He would be dealt with accordingly when the time was right.

There was a moment, a moment where Angel didn't say anything, which was when he knew he was winning. His arm fell around her waist, and in a quick change of positions he lifted her from his lap and laid her back down across her bed.

A breath left her lips as she hit the mattress softly, hair haloing around her head as fear coiled in her stomach.

He didn't straddle her - he wouldn't exercise that kind of force when things were going so well. Everything that happened, everything that he did, would be allowed by her hand. She would make the choice to have him, to want him, to desire him... and once her weak little human body betrayed her, manipulated by tender touch and softly spoken words and reassurances, there would be no place left within her mind to escape to.

"Mm" he hummed against her shoulder, kissing his way down the slender limb, before trailing back to her chest where twin peaks were still erect and taut. Crimson eyes took particular pleasure in watching her squirm: the way her hands fisted the sheets, the way her thighs tightened together in tell-tale sign of what was happening.

She stared upwards towards the ceiling, trying to block it out. She didn't want this. She knew she didn't. But an unfamiliar sensation crawling under her skin, creating a rubbery ball inside of her belly, was not something that coincided with what she knew or wanted.

Angel squirmed, rebelling against the alien feeling, knuckles turning white as Daemon started kissing lower... just above where that knot was forming.

Lips found the flat plane of her stomach, taking time to explore the softness while also taking care not to irritate the raw indents on her hips created not even a week ago. His marks. His claim over ownership. Daemon licked his lips before snaking his tongue around her bellybutton, dipping inside, drawing her upwards towards his mouth.

Angel audibly whimpered, starting to tremor under the touch that was getting uncomfortably close. Her legs drew up unconsciously, tight. She didn't know how to deal with this... she didn't know how to stop it, accept it, or live with it.

"You feel it, don't you?" he murmured against her tightened abdomen, hand stroking the flesh of her thigh with barely-there fingertips, "Right here" he kissed the skin a few inches below her bellybutton, "a coiling tightness... the thing that's making you squirm right now".

She shook her head, biting down hard on her bottom lip as he continued to linger so close to her.

"It's no use lying to me". His little whore was getting excited. He could feel it, see it, smell it... and he saw how much she was trying to deny what was happening under his touch. "No point in lying to yourself either, Angel. Just lay back and let me do what I promised".

His hand palmed from her knee, down her leg, to her inner thigh that was clenched so tightly... that flexed every time he licked and nipped at those tender spots across her abdomen.

The feel of his lips made her tense and his teeth even more so, feeling those little nips from his canines that had torn into her skin many times before. The words that came from his mouth were poison, promising one thing despite her knowing it would result in the opposite. He would use it against her when he finished playing his game.

Her hands unfurled from the sheets when his traveled even further north, and she couldn't stop what happened next. She tried to push herself back, away from his hands, managing to wriggle herself a little farther into her bed before he stopped her progress with firmer pressure against her thighs.

Her heart was racing as she looked to him, terrified, "I-I'm sorry".

He wasn't happy with the movement, but... there was satisfaction in knowing that it had been drawn from what she was fighting. What she was failing to fight. And what she would give him, if for no other reason than because it was what she had promised to keep her precious family out of harm's way for a single night.

Daemon sat up, kneeling at her drawn up legs, looking down at the trembling form that was glowing with a thin sheen of sweat, "Then spread your legs for me".