Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the moment he started feeling the gentle rock of her heel against the small of his back was the moment that he knew she was ready for more. That she wanted more. And that he could start fucking her the way he really wanted.

He looked into those eyes that begged for him to both stop and go... and it was delicious. And as the grin touched his lips he started to drive forward into her, faster, watching her contort and squirm as he sent shockwaves through her body.

She couldn't let go of him. Every part of her body wanted something to anchor on to, something to cling to, as it was assaulted by a horrible combination of repulsion and what she was now understanding to be pleasure.

But one feeling... one was starting to dominate. And as those feelings grew, the less resistance she offered. She became more pliant even though the rational part of her mind was screaming at the primal part that was allowing this to happen.

"That's it" came the guttural sound of his voice, truer to his actual nature than the façade he had been putting on before, "That's what you wanted, isn't it, Angel? To feel nice and full."

He was wound high. The demon wouldn't hold back his satisfaction any longer, especially when he could feel her getting so close, tightening around him, drawing him in deeper. He drove into her, faster and harder with each stroke, watching her body sway with the force of each thrust, reaching down between her parted legs to massage her swollen clit.

"A-ah-ah-" Angel's breath hitched but there was no time for her to catch it.

Tears escaped her eyes, frustrated with how her body was reacting despite knowing the monster he was... angry with how she pushed him that little bit closer every time despite the desire being to push him away.

She was lost, and she couldn't escape him. He was everywhere. He was everything she felt, everything that she could anchor herself to in this moment.

It all became too much, the feelings reaching tipping point as her body hit its peak, back arching and arms locking around his chest as her first ever orgasm shook her body. She gasped and constricted down on the erection that was still buried deep inside of her.

Daemon let out a loud snarl, the feel of her contracting around his cock, giving herself to him completely, breaking her, enough to drive him to his own edge.

He pounded into her with abandon, animal taking over as he shot his load deep inside the velvety warmth that pulled at him so greedily. He relished the feeling... and he would never let her forget that it was her tight little cumming pussy that had made him cum so hard.

His Angel. His whore.

Angel didn't feel like she would ever come down.

Her vision was white, her body was shaking, she could hear her heart pounding in her ears. There was no guilt or humiliation in this moment because the physical feeling was too overpowering - it numbed her to everything other than the crashing waves of pleasure that completely pulled her under for moments, minutes, at a time.

But the crash into reality was inevitable. It came hard and fast, and when it started to sink in her shoulders started to shake for a completely different reason.

Shame.

Blazing hot and creating the deepest pit in her stomach, tears streaming down her cheeks. Because she was so weak. Because she had let him do that to her and because she had actually- actually- god, she was so weak and stupid and pitiful! How could she let him make her feel that?! And how could she actually physically respond to someone raping her?! How messed up in the head did a person have to be? And-and-

Lior felt bile rising up, pure acid.

But she froze when fingers trailed down the curve of her back, across her spine, causing a shiver to traverse up the length of her. Her head was still tucked under his chin, into his chest, and at the touch of his fingertips she started to tremble...

Because what if he wasn't done? What if-what if-

Daemon leaned down, chuckling against her ear as he felt his little lamb start to shake. Oh, the time for tenderness was over now... and as he was still buried inside of her, there was still damage to be done. A point to be driven home.

"Would Julian even want you if he knew what a little cock slut you are?"

Angel flinched, eyes blurred with tears, "I... I'm..."

"You're what? Not?" he pushed her down so that she was lying back across the bed, arms played to her sides as he watched the humiliated mortal under him. A smirk tugged his lips, crimson eyes glowing as his tongue snaked out across his lips, "Because as far as I know only little whores suck cock, Angel. And only sluts cum-" his fingertips trailed across her stomach, "-with a killer's cock inside of them".

She wanted to tell him that it wasn't true. That she couldn't help it, that he had manipulated her. But it wouldn't take away any of the disgrace that she felt... it wouldn't take back what had just happened. It didn't stop those words from branding themselves into the deepest corridors of her mind where they ripped her self-worth to shreds.

Daemon pulled out of her, smirking at the wetness on his cock and touching it with his fingers. He rubbed her slick juice between his fingers, making sure that he held her attention as he did by tracing the punctures on her hips, "And you, my dear, fucking creamed all over my cock".

Angel struggled, but it was weak at best. She held so little strength as it was, and couple that with the exhaustion she felt... it was making it nothing more than a pathetic attempt. She was a failure. She whimpered. Stop. Please stop.

But he wouldn't. She knew he wouldn't. This was her nightmare, and this was her curse, and it was hers to relive again and again until the day he decided to let her go. Till the day she was buried in the ground. Till the day she died.