Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

"Put a hole right between my eyes".

When her face was tilted up, she knew to open her eyes.

Crimson orbs were bright in the darkness of the room, "I should have done away with her the moment she came..." he cocked his head very slightly, "but even I was prone to foolish mortal ways back then".

Angel didn't know where to put her eyes. Keeping contact with him was too difficult... it was an action in direct conflict with her nature. She didn't dare move her hands from where they were, though. Not when she could barely manage to keep her breathing and thundering heart under control.

A clawed finger trailed down her cheek, then down the delicate line of her throat, "She damned me to this place when she stole my life." The digit found its way to the hem of her shirt, tracing the collarbone that appeared just above it, "and she made sure to tell me that I would never feel a heart, or a hand, against me again. That this misery was mine to bare - and that it would be mine alone".

Her hand tightened against his abdomen when he leaned in, his breath cool against her cheek.

Daemon took her hand, bringing it to his lips and nipping at the pads of her fingers almost-softly, "She must not have accounted for you".

Angel winced when his canines nicked her fingertips hard enough to draw blood. She barely refrained from pulling away, although she couldn't stop the way her body had started to tremble under his touch.

She didn't understand why he was doing this... asking her such strange things, talking to her like this, touching her just enough to set her on edge. She knew that he hadn't forgotten about her dream... that he wouldn't just let it slide. And now she was left feeling like every word was a trap. That something was coming that just hadn't arrived yet.

"Always so tense, Angel..." he lapped at her bloody finger softly, although his eyes never left hers, "I thought you would enjoy a more personal touch. You seem like the type".

His lips stung her finger with each swipe, but just as quickly as the touch came, it left.

Blue eyes followed him as he pulled away slowly, retreating only until he was able to take a seat on the couch once more. Her hands dropped, teeth latching into her cheek.

"Take those off" he told her, eyes on her pajama bottoms, voice a tempered sound compared to the threatening snarl it usually was.

Her teeth really sunk in, allowing her to taste copper in her mouth. The one command caused an internal frost to take place inside of her, but she knew that nothing would numb what would happen no matter how much she begged. There were only things that she could do to, potentially, make it mildly less bad... and one of those things was complying with orders the first time around.

Any time Daemon had to repeat himself, she paid for it later in scars... mental and physical. Which was why, even though her insides were a frozen block, her fingers moved to push the material down her hips until they were nothing but a pile on the floor.

"Straddle me".

She hesitated. She knew that he saw it the moment it happened, but she still forced herself to work past it. She forced herself to move forward, feet silent, until she was standing right in front of where he was sitting.

Her hand, the one with the sprain and the bleeding finger, came to rest on his shoulder as she climbed onto his lap, using it to steady herself. All the while she was completely aware of every inch of him... of how his crimson eyes betrayed the softness of the motions he was going through.

Daemon moved her free hand to his other shoulder, leaning down enough to seat himself against the back rest. It also moved her right against his groin, the clothed hardness pressing right into the apex of her thighs.

Crimson eyes watched her every reaction, "So nervous..."

Lior felt the tremor run through her entire being. The knot in her stomach was twisting to an almost unbearable extent, the potential of what could happen driving up her level of fear. She didn't speak because she was afraid to say the wrong thing and make it worse.

It only ever seemed to get worse.

"Tell me how I feel to you".

She bit into her cheek. She hated when he asked her things. Hated that, when he did, it felt like he was leading her into a trap. Her fingers twitched on his shoulders as she debated what to say... how to say it.

In the end, her lips parted and only a single word passed through: "Cold".

He cocked his head.

Her hands fell down to his chest, resting on the bare skin, "...angry". She didn't know why... but in the quietness of this moment she expected to be able to feel a heartbeat. But there wasn't one. There never was.

Blue eyes fell, white-blond hair falling across her face, "...real". The words were whispers when she spoke them, private things just for his ears, "you feel real to me..."

Daemon let the pad of his clawed thumb brush her bottom lip, "I am real". He leaned up, letting his lips ghost across where his thumb had just been. There was no breath for her to feel, but his body was there. There was weight to it. It had form and function... all things which his little whore knew and feared.

Lior resisted the urge to push against his chest when he came forward, as well as the desire to pull back from his mouth. Her breath hitched when his lips lingered against her own for a long moment before pulling back slightly. The question came slowly, fearfully, and because of that she had no idea how it had actually managed to slip out, "What... do I feel like?"

He looked at her, eyes searing.

Angel instantly averted her gaze, feeling as if she had made a huge mistake. It wasn't her place. She shouldn't have asked. Her body tightened in response, subconsciously already expecting the punishment for speaking out of turn.

His hand cupped her neck, while the other trailed down to her side. It slid underneath her shirt, resting on her bare hip, "Warm".

She looked up.

"And so fragile..." He leaned in until his lips came into contact with her ear, "You feel like life".

Lior latched onto her bottom lip as his fingers hooked into her panties, ripping them down the sides in one quick jarring motion. She buried his face into his shoulder instantly. It was the only thing she could do to stop herself from flinching.

"I want to feel that" he murmured, pushing away the ripped material from her hips.

She felt her breath hitch, something about the way he said that causing her entire body to feel on edge.

His other hand moved up, fingers running through her soft waves of hair. The action was soft, tender, enough so that he felt her pause under the touch. She may have even, for the briefest of moments, been drawn towards it. But he couldn't punish her for that... after all the ways she had been broken, she wouldn't have truly been human if she didn't start to crave the tenderness to even out the cruelty. She wanted his approval. Even if it was only because of what she feared would happen if she didn't have it.

Lior bit into her cheek, trying to quell her nerves despite what she was feeling. He was stripping away her clothes, but it wasn't the violent act it usually was. And the way that he stroked her hair could have been nice if her stomach wasn't turning so uncontrollably.

There was so little available space between him and her... and the only clothing separating them was her top and his bottoms, not enough to make her anywhere near comfortable.

"Look at me".

Blue eyes turned up instantly, crimson bleeding into her own.

He fingers trailed from her hair, thumb dragging across her lips, "Kiss me".

Insecurity flashed through her eyes so fast that there was no hope for her to even try and contain it.

She shifted, "I..." Her stomach twisted violently. It shouldn't have been this hard. She had kissed... kissed him, kissed Aaron... but god, she regretted those things. They had been acts of force, not ones of intimacy... like they were supposed to be.

What was this supposed to be? What was it supposed to do?

"You know how I feel about repeating myself."

She did flinch from that. Her teeth let go of her cheek, "I'm sorry".

Daemon felt her shift closer to him. He felt the warmth of her body settle against his own, felt her chest brush against his as she moved in inch by inch.

Angel's heart beat quickly against her chest as she pressed her lips against his, hesitant in her delivery of such a thing. She moved back after a moment, insecurity causing her to second guess herself. What was it supposed to be like? What did he want it to be like? She was so used to him being the initiator, the one who led and commanded and took, but he wasn't doing that now.

He was letting her lead... at least, he was in this moment. She knew that it was only a temporary allowance.

Daemon shifted, and there might have been words of disapproval that he meant to speak following that quick half-assed commencement of what he had asked.

Her leaning in to kiss him again, this time more firmly, stopped that progression in its tracks.

This time, her eyes slipped closed as she held him there in a kiss. Her lips nudged against his after a moment, heart thundering as they did, trying not to let her insecurity shine through for a second time. He wanted her to kiss him. And knowing what she did of Daemon, a quick peck on the lips was just not going to do. Whether she knew what she was doing or not, he would expect more from her... he always did.

Daemon's hands settled on her hips, over the scars he had placed there, before answering the call she had placed against his lips. Softly. He didn't domineer the kiss as he usually would, didn't demand entrance, nor did he punish her by biting down on delicate flesh. He coaxed her forward, drawing her deeper into the kiss while allowing her to do with it what she may.

It spoke so clearly of who she was... gentle, and soft, and tentative. Even as she grew more sure, more curious, it was not in her nature to overstep the boundaries he had laid down. She wouldn't cross the line... experience had taught her too much. His little whore wouldn't make the mistake of getting too complacent with the little bit of directive he was allowing her to take... because he could, and most likely would, take it away as quickly as he gave it.

Daemon broke the kiss, pulling away ever so slightly and watching as azure eyes reopened, "Good girl..."

She didn't know what to do with her gaze so she shifted it down towards the cushions of the couch. She was glad that she hadn't messed it up. There was safety in that knowledge... even if it was only the illusion of safety.

His hand slid upwards, along the curve of her spine, before traveling to cup her breast. He watched as her breath hitched, as her teeth bit into the inside of her cheek, as she tried to chorale her mixed feelings so they wouldn't spew out for him to see.

He brought her chin up with his free hand, his thumb tracing against her cheek, waiting for those timid azure eyes to meet his before continuing, "See how nice it can be when we don't fight each other..."

Lior felt the pad of his thumb brush against her nipple, causing a small tremor to travel up her spine. She wanted to fight. She wanted to so badly... so desperately. She wanted to prove to him, and to herself, that she was still the master of her own mind and body. But fighting him put so much at risk... so many people. People that she wasn't willing to lose no matter how much they hurt her. And her body, broken and bruised, ached for touch that soothed instead of punished.

"I can bring you all the pain in the world, Angel. I can fuck with your mind, your heart, your body, until you plead for mercy... until you can't take another minute and beg for release that I may never give you" he whispered, words just as tempting as they were promising as he stared into her timid eyes with unbarred intensity, "but you know I can take it away just as quickly. I can give you pleasure... I can soothe that fire that rages underneath your skin. I can make you feel quiet, and sane, and safe... all those things that you desire so badly".

Hair slipped across her eyes. Of course she wanted those things. Everyone wanted those things. Instability and fear and pain weren't characteristics that people yearned for. But did she believe that she could get those things from him? From the demon that was raping not only her body, but her mind as well?

No. No, she didn't.

Not without having to pay a price that would far surpass what she would get in return.

He felt her nipple stiffen under the circular motions of his thumb and felt her body do the same. "I know you now, kid. I've been inside your mind, I've seen the darkness that's there, the hatred that you feel when you look at me. And yet..." Daemon cocked his head slightly, "it doesn't stop you from dreaming about me, does it?"

Her thighs tensed, squeezing him unconsciously.

He stroked her nipple lacksidasically, "I bet I fuck you softly in your dreams, don't I, kid?"

Those crude words were spoken without the anger and cruel intention that usually afflicted them, something that she recognized but didn't completely understand. He was giving her the illusion of kindness... and she knew that it would eventually end. That he would grow tired of being patient, and that he would get bored with softly spoken words.

"Just like how mummy probably told you it was supposed to be".

Angel flinched but the shudder that ran through her body didn't stop words from somehow making themselves past her lips, "...no".

His gaze flickered, "No?"

Her hands moved to his shoulders, cupping the skin that was so cool against her own, "In my dreams... you're exactly as you are". There was no variation. Even in her dreams, he wasn't kind. She couldn't escape his cruelness... the way he drew his enjoyment from breaking her into a million pieces that he crushed under his foot.

Why she felt the need to tell him this, she didn't know. Maybe because she feared lying to him too much now to do anything else...

"Is that right?"

She felt his weight shift under her, enough for him to loosen his pants and remove the only bit of extraneous clothing left between them. Her heartbeat quickened and she kept her gaze focused on him, on his eyes... eyes that were untamed and, at this point, completely unreadable.

She barely nodded, feeling her stomach tighten into a taut ball.

"And why" his breath touched her cheek, and then her ear, "would you tell me that?"

She felt his lips kiss down her jawline, a languid trail that eventually led to her already marked neck, "I... I don't know". Her hands fell to his chest, but she needed to quickly move them down to his abdomen to stop herself from trying to push back from him.

If she pulled away, the tenderness would end. And as much as she hated herself for it... and much as she cursed her frailty and lack of resolve to endure the pain... she didn't want to hurt. She didn't want to give Daemon more of a reason to expand the limits of his sadism... to hate her more than he so clearly did.

"Don't tell me you've lost your resolve to keep lying to me" his hand stroked downwards, across a stomach that twitched under his hand.

She shivered, looking away.

The simple motion made her feel self-conscious despite the fear that lingered thick across her skin. She was a whisp of a thing, becoming more and more ghost-like as time went on. Her skin, which had always been pale, was beginning to look both paper white and thin at the same time.

Daemon, who was the legitimate spirit, had more color in his skin than she did.

...he was killing her.

The more time she was with him, the more she shrunk into the abyss. And what was most terrifying was the fact that he was right... she was losing her resolve to keep fighting him. Her body was wilting in response to a mind that was slowly becoming more pliant. Being constantly terrified left her exhausted... and being constantly hurt left her desperate to something, anything, else.

This time, he kissed her.

It surprised her, not because it was violent by any means, but because she had been so caught up in her own thoughts. But now she was back in reality, grounded by the touch of his cool skin causing hers to burn, and the feel of him gripping her hips to lift them ever so slightly.

Her breath caught in her throat, causing her to retreat slightly from the kiss. A half-inch of space lingered between them. Her breath was the only thing that filled the gap, and in that moment she wanted to scream at him. It was an abrupt urge, something foreign to her. Part of it was sheer anger... but the other part of it was pure confusion.

She didn't know what he was doing. He was usually so direct with what he wanted, where he wanted her to be, or what he wanted done. Even if he didn't speak it with words, his actions had always made it perfectly clear about what he expected from his 'whore' when it came to pleasing him.

He wasn't leading her tonight, though... not like before. And he had never, ever, let her occupy top position for so long.

Thumbs stroked across hipbones hidden by the material of her shirt before his hands slid down to rest on her thighs.

Every place that his hands touched tightened as she latched down on her lip. His hands didn't pull her in any direction, though. They just sat there on her skin, stroking, willing her to move instead of forcing it. Move where, though? Was she supposed to initiate something like she had done with the kiss? Was he waiting for her do something on her own? God, what if Aaron or her mom and dad heard and decided to come downstairs...

Angel wrestled with the thoughts. They made her stomach clench tightly, made anxiety swell in her chest... but... she had to move past them. She needed to be whatever he wanted her to be. And if it all went wrong... like it could in so many different ways... then it would just be another pound of flesh that she owed to him. Her flesh.

Her fingers tightened on his shoulders slightly as she moved, watching crimson pools for any change that might show she was doing something punishable. She shifted herself upwards, slowly, the heat between her legs brushing against his erection. Her shudder came, but she stuffed it down. She watched as his mouth moved slightly, tightening... but he didn't stop her. His hands hadn't moved from her thighs, bloody hues simply watching her face.

Angel thought about asking him if this was okay... if this was what he wanted from her, or if she would be punished for doing something that he hadn't explicitly told her to do. But she didn't. She couldn't get the words past her lips. And somehow... she just knew. She knew that he wanted her to do this... she could feel it. Probably so he could just call her even more of a whore when it ended, but it didn't matter.

Daemon always got what he wanted.

Slowly, her fingers moved from his shoulders to lace around the black of his neck. And when she lowered herself tentatively, feeling the head of his cock slip between her folds to meet her entrance, she felt his body tighten under her touch.

When she sank down further, weight sinking down onto his lap and allowing him completely into her body, her own gasp was overpowered by the guttural sounds that left his lips.

His fingers shifted from her thighs to her hips, gripping them tightly.

Angel felt the discomfort instantly. She felt the familiar twinge in her stomach, the bubbling pit that formed there, and the way her body still had to stretch to accommodate his size despite having done it before. She felt how her hands tightened, gripping him, trying to ground herself in his body so that the knowledge of what she was doing wouldn't completely dominate and overwhelm her.

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers