Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

A shuddered breath escaped her lips only to be swallowed up by his when he dipped low to kiss her. She flinched, expecting him to be violent and dominate... but he wasn't. Not this time. He only kissed her. It was slow, and warm, and sent heat down her spine... it coaxed a response despite her tentativeness.

It diverted her attention for a moment, but it was impossible to stop thinking about this feeling of being on top of him, straddling him, knees digging into the couch on either side of his hips.

She was scared.

It felt... different... from up here.

Like he was further inside of her, gravity working in favor of it, yet... it didn't seem to hurt as much. Maybe it was because he wasn't being ruthless yet... he wasn't tearing into her, thrusting against her like he was trying to shatter her from the inside. But it didn't matter. The fact that he seemed to be giving her the illusion of control terrified her... and the fact that she was trying to take it, that she was being bent by it, did so even more.

She must have tightened unconsciously because Daemon reacted to it, demanding her mouth in another kiss just like before. And when he separated from her, lips touching down her jawline until they landed just shy of ear, his voice came in a low rumble, "Slowly".

Blue eyes skittered up, meeting his for a quick moment, before they turned away again. The knot twisted and turned in her stomach as she tried to do what she was told.

She had never been on top before. She didn't know how she was supposed to move, and her muscles felt entirely too stiff and tight for this to be anything other than awkward. Teeth latched onto her bottom lip when it turned out to be exactly that, her center of gravity completely thrown off from this position, "I..." the words stuck in her throat. I don't know how to do this.

Daemon watched as the single word tumbled from her lips, hands still gripping her hips tightly, "Keep going". She was so fucking hot and tight inside, milking his cock every time she went to move. He felt like he could reach every corner of her, the little weight that she had baring down on him.

Angel's fingers tightened slightly, shiver running the course of her spine as she tried to get what she needed to say out, "Can you..." she felt his crimson eyes on her, felt the impatience start to bubble up on his end. She looked off, flaxen hair falling down across her eyes shoulders, "...will you... guide me?"

Another chip to self-worth that was already scraping the bottom of the barrel.

To ask him for something, even in this, made anxiety blossom in her stomach. It was the cycle of never knowing what to expect from him, or what would set him off, so she tried to just say as little as possible until there was no other option.

If he didn't help her, though, she knew she wouldn't be good. She would fumble, and she knew herself well enough to know that her nerves would only make it worse as time went on. And if she didn't please him... if she wasn't good enough...

Her stomach twisted sharply in response to the thought, teeth latching into her lip as she forced the next softly spoken word past her lips, "...please?"

She flinched when her hair was tucked away from her face by cold fingers, and again when he lifted her chin so that her nervous eyes had nowhere else to look but forward. She wanted so desperately to look away. His face might have been handsome to someone who didn't know the monster that lurked behind it... but she saw it clearly. That was the face of her living nightmare, and the one who condemned her for who and what she was.

His gaze held hers for a long moment, and it was only after several seconds that he seemed to make a decision around what she had asked of him.

Daemon leaned back against the cushions, hands following the curve of her body all the way down to her hips. He gripped them, feeling the warmth under his fingers and watching as she gnawed on her bottom lip in that tell-tale sign of nervousness.

His mortal whore. His Angel. It amazed him how she could still look so innocent after it all... how she could sit there, his cock throbbing inside of her, and still look like it was the first time...

Lior gasped sharply when his hands forced her body upwards, whimpering when nothing but the tip of his erection remained inside of her. She clenched, anticipating the way he would force her body down in the same rigid manner. Her thighs tightened, as did the hands that were gripping his shoulders so tightly.

His grip lessened. And his eyes never left hers as he repeated exactly what he had told her before, "Slowly".

The wet heat was building behind her eyes, but it didn't stop her from doing what he had asked. She slid her body back down slowly, letting him slide back inside of her inch by inch, feeling him stretch her just like he had the first time.

When she went to repeat the motion, his hands were there to guide her again. And again. And again. Until eventually she found strength and rhythm enough to do it on her own, her body falling into a pattern of controlled movements that saw her rising and falling against him.

Daemon drank in the sight of her riding him with pleasures building in tandem. Firstly, there was the sight of her taking his cock, lifting herself up off of it only to watch it disappear back again inside that slippery heaven that stroked him so blissfully. And then there was the pleasure of watching her submit so easily... watching her do what she never would have done such a short time ago.

He owned her now. Her will was a whispery shadow growing slimmer each and every day. There was only his will now. It spoke for her.

He didn't move, restraining his hips from driving upwards into that incredibly tight heat. Oh no. He would watch her work herself on his cock. And he would watch as she started to take her own pleasure in it. She may not want it... but he felt it already taking place. A warm wet pussy never lied about what it liked. And Lior... well, she was only human, wasn't she?

She would bring him to his peak, and he would watch quite contently as she did. And fuck did she ever do it well...

Just as he had told her, she moved slowly. Each upward and downward motion was controlled as she figured out how to do it on her own strength. She could feel the slow steady burn in her thighs that was building with each movement, a reminder of what exactly she was doing... as if she could ever forget.

Each downward motion caused her to flinch, spearing herself again and again until it started to become rhythmic.

She saw what he was after. She saw it in every bit of restraint that he showed, and in crimson eyes that watched as she moved against him.

He wanted to own her. Body, soul, mind.

Everything.

And as she rode him, latching onto him to steady herself as she forced her body to be violated again and again... she felt like it was happening. She knew it was. There was no way to pretend that it wasn't.

What was even left that actually belonged to her?

When he didn't have to move and he still controlled her, how could she even try to lie to herself and say that she was just as she had always been? She couldn't. That person she could see reflected in his eyes didn't even look like her anymore...

"That's it..." he purred, shifting ever so slightly to get the angle he wanted as she drove herself down onto his aching cock. He leaned in and captured her mouth, the corner of his lips turning up as he felt the action stall her rhythm almost predictably, "Keep going, Lior... I didn't tell you to stop". His hand slid to rest on one trembling thigh. Such a sweet little thing, even now.

Lior bit into her cheek but obeyed before he had to say it again.

Her pace, though, had changed because of his movement. It increased in response to the tight ball that was building up inside her, which grew increasingly more unbearable each time she let gravity pull her back down towards him.

Lior's hands gripped his shoulders, biting into cold skin more sharply now. No... please...

Daemon leaned in, teeth grazing her ear, "You like being on top, don't you?"

A whimper was her only response. She tried to slow down her body in order to stop that poisonous feeling that was spreading, that urged her forward and legitimized Daemon's words, but his hands squeezed her tightly in warning.

"I can feel how much you do" he whispered, kissing along her neck where tender bite marks were strewn so pointedly, "Riding my cock and making sure I hit that special spot inside again... and again... and again..." he let his words coincide with each downward thrust of her pelvis, groaning with each one that left his lips. Fuck, she was tight. And wet. She fit like a velvet glove around him, each thrust making her constrict even more around his throbbing erection.

The sound that escaped her lips was one of shock as she slid down, sparks shooting up her spine and sending a bolt of unwanted pleasure straight into her core.

But as unwanted as it was in her mind, her body was not as discriminatory. After being assaulted to badly, after having been punished, and thrown, and abused, it relished the feeling of something pleasant. It adored the moment where his touch made her feel good instead of miserable. And as soon as that bolt of pleasure ended, her body demanded from her another... something that her mind, frail and cracked, couldn't deny it.

Daemon let out a guttural moan, his hips starting to drive reflexively up as her downward thrusts became harder and faster, "That's it... show me what a good girl you are..."

Lior couldn't feel the one hand that was against her hip, but she felt the one that came up to rest on her breast. She felt his thumb brush against her nipple, shooting a rippling shiver down her spine as she came down on him once again. Teeth bit into her cheek to stop the awful and traitorous sound that wanted to come out...

Her hair played across her shoulders, moving each time she came down and he came up. There was a sheen of sweat touching her skin, and a hew that filled pale cheeks as warmth started to ripple out into the rest of her body. She was losing track of her breathing, and the faster he started to move into her, the more she pushed to match his pace.

Daemon pushed up her shirt and took one of those perfect nipples into his mouth as she fucked his cock, feeling her tighten around him with each and every stroke. The joint friction, her warm human body rubbing against his, set him on fire. It ignited what had already been blazing for so long... ever since she had woken him up with her first accidental touch.

And it was that tightening pussy, the sight of her bouncing so willingly on his cock, that had him biting down as his orgasm began. Her hiss of pain as he latched onto her nipple didn't deter him. He pumped his hips upwards, driving home into her, growling lustfully as he pumped her full of the cum that she was still milking from his cock.

Her struggles only brought her closer to him, her weight falling against his body in attempt to escape what he was sure was an unfamiliar coinciding feeling of pleasure and pain... but he saw nothing. Saw nothing but his pleasure's peak and the way she accepted it so beautifully...

Angel wriggled as a sharp ache emanated from her nipple, but she couldn't go far. He was latched onto her, and her body was frozen, still locked in the middle ground between very extreme feelings.

A pained whimper fell from her lips as she moved closer to him, trying to ease the feeling of his teeth biting into her while he rode out his orgasm.

He pumped into her until the very end. Until there was nothing left for him to give.

It felt like it took an eternity for him to come down. And when he did finally release her, teeth unlatching, she had a new set of prints to dawn... dark bruises that were already starting to form around her nipple.

She buried her face into the crook of his shoulder, shivering, twitching, her body too keyed and up and confused to cycle through such a flurry of feelings.

She wanted it to keep going. But she wanted it to end.

Please... please let it be over... please...

For a moment, she thought it might be. He hadn't moved. He just sat there, stoic in the aftermath. But it was a reprieve that only lasted for a minute... and even then, it didn't feel like that long.

She whimpered fearfully when she felt his hand come up touch the nipple he had just abused, brushing it with the pad of his thumb. She felt his other hand settle against the small of her back, stroking it with soft and aimless motion.

Lior bit into her lip, stifling the sound but not the shudder that ran through her.

"My good girl..." he murmured, his voice a low satisfied purr. He could still feel how hot and wet she was around him, how her body tremored with even the slightest of touch. She was so sensitized... every touch would be magnified by a thousand, he knew. If he left her this way, would she touch herself? His sweet and vulnerable little whore... his Angel...

"Turn around for me, Lior..." he whispered against her hair, "Sit in my lap facing away".

"Please, Daemon..." she whimpered, terrified, body clinging to his as his direction was given. Her hair fell in front of her face, a messy sheet that her eyes peaked through, "Please... I tried, I-I'm sorry, please..." He would hurt her. She hadn't pleased him well enough and now he was going to hurt her. She had done something wrong.

Daemon maneuvered her back, tilting her face up, her eyes nervously meeting with his own in a way that showed just how frightened she really was.

He leaned in, his thumb circling her nipple in reminder as he locked gazes with her, "Do I have to ask again?"

The answer, of course, was no. Although her arms and legs were stiff, resisting movement that was too sudden or too advanced, she forced herself to move as he wanted her too.

His erection slid out of her as she did, the sticky expanse painted across both his and her thighs. A reminder. And it was all she could feel as her back settled against his chest, legs drawn tightly together as she waited with a continuously growing knot in her stomach.

Her breathe hitched when both of his hands settled on her stomach, causing it to tighten reflexively. And when one traveled down her thigh, strong fingers navigating there way to the apex between her legs, the reaction was a mimic of the first.

"Relax your legs."

She couldn't stop the fear. No matter how many times she had felt it before, no matter how different the situation was from the one before it, it always strangled her just the same.

She didn't want to. She didn't want this. But god, she was terrified of what he would do if she didn't do what he said. And with her family right upstairs, family that could come down at any moment...

Her fear owned her. Daemon owned her. And it was written in the way her body surrendered to his commands with so little fight.

The movements were slow, but he knew they would come. Her body wanted to be soothed, not punished. So it moved for him. It gave him what he want in hopes that he give it respite... a brief moment of mercy that he knew she didn't want to want.

His fingers dipped slowly into the warm crevasse between her spread legs, feeling how wet it was from both him and her. He felt her pulse unconsciously, whimper fearfully, caught in between trying to hold back and simply giving in.

He leaned down and kissed the juncture of her neck, "I'm going to give you what you want, Lior..." and with that, his index and middle finger started a slow circle around that little bud swollen between her thighs.

Lior's hands instantly went out, gripping down on the cushions of the couch.

No, no, no, no, no-

"Good girls get rewarded" he whispered, feeling the soft rocking motion of her hips against his hand as he worked her back up to a state of arousal that she hardly had time to flee. Another hand moved upwards, cupping a pert nipple and rolling it ever so gently between his fingers, "good girls get to cum".

She whimpered as his fingers started to manipulate, sending sparks through her shivering frame. The touch was so gentle, so soft, but it created the most tight and gnawing pressure. It was familiar, something that she remembered with poignant detail... and something she couldn't stop herself from recalling as pleasure coursed through her body in shallow pulses every time he moved his fingers.

Daemon kissed down her neck softly, each one placed with the purpose of creating fire under that warm skin. He kissed the soft the pale expanse, parts of it smooth and unblemished. He took special care in being tender when it his lips touched down on bruised flesh that he had previously kissed with his teeth.

And he watched her squirm.

He watched that petite body writhe against him, squirming, her hands clinging to whatever part of the cushions she could find while her legs twitched. He watched as she bucked shallowly against his hand that was between her legs, only to try and curb the reaction a moment later.

She wanted to cum, he knew she did. She wanted to be delivered into the only reprieve he would ever grant her, no matter how short it was. No matter what it meant to that soul inside her that was getting a little less bright each and every day.

His little whore didn't want to want it... but she did. It hurt too much for her not too.

Daemon kissed the back of her neck, "You're my good girl, aren't you, Angel?"

Lior pushed back against him, whimpering in response to his question, the coolness of his skin providing the only relief within reach when his touch was setting her on fire.

No. No!

She didn't want it. She didn't want to be his good girl.

She wanted to snap her legs closed, and staple her lips shut so they'd stop making those docile sounds. She wanted to stop the unbearable heat that was flowing through each one of her veins. She wanted to stop this from feeling good... and she wanted him never to touch her like this ever again. She wanted her family to be safe. She wanted to erase the memory of Daemon from her mind badly... and the memory of Aaron forcing his way inside her almost more than that...

...she wanted a lot of things that she'd never get.

"Tell me what you are" he whispered against the nape of her neck, where skin met the fabric of her shirt. His fingers circled her clit again, a little harder this time, rubbing the little bud where nerve endings were centered. Daemon sucked that spot on her neck when he felt her push upwards more insistently, her little body's way of urging him to touch her faster. Harder.

She didn't want to open her mouth. She was scared of the sounds like might escape from it, ones that denoted pleasure instead of hatred. And she was terrified that someone might hear her. That someone upstairs would come down... and that Daemon wouldn't stop even if they did. If it was Aaron, she knew he wouldn't. She knew it.

"I-I'm..." she whispered, voice cracking with the effort of trying to stay quiet. And the effort of getting the actual words past her lips, sticky as tar, "I'm y-your whore".

Daemon switched his hand to roll her other nipple as he slipped his fingers down, slicking them with her juice, before moving back to torment her clit again. She was close. He could feel it. He nipped the nape of her neck, "And?"

She whimpered, squirming uncontrollably in his lap now. He was manipulating her body, coaxing it to surrender, and it had. Her hips rose, trying to increase the friction that his hand created between her legs. The pressure was climbing too high. It was too much - too much! She needed- she needed-

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers