Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

Sensing her peak, Daemon slowed his touch.

Angel couldn't control the desperate, frustrated sound that escaped her lips. There was a word, a 'please', that almost did the same... but she choked it back, biting down on the inside of her cheek till she tasted iron. Shame... she knew it would come, she knew it would, but there was too much going on. There was his touch, and there was the worry of someone finding them, a nervous and terrible energy that she couldn't shoulder for much longer.

Daemon moved his lips to the shell of her ear, "What else are you?"

She felt something warm on her cheeks and she realized she must have started to cry at some point. Because her eyes were burning, and her cheeks were hot, and she could feel the wet trails burning down her face. Her back was pressed flush against his chest, her head against his shoulder, each touch causing her to move further into him.

She had to say it. Had to say what he wanted, but... but...

God, it was easier to admit that she was his whore than his 'good girl'. Because being his good girl implied that she was willing in her surrender... that she obeyed him out of her own will, and it just wasn't like that. She wasn't like that.

He didn't have to see her eyes to know that they would have been stunning to look at in this moment. A conflict of uncontrollable pleasure and unbridled resentment. Fear, because she couldn't control herself even if she had wanted to. He could have moved away right now, stopped what he was doing, and he knew that she would still search out that feeling that she was moments from... that orgasmic bliss that he could create just by pressing a little harder and moving a little faster.

Lior clenched, which only spiked the intensity between her legs. When her teeth finally let go of her cheek, the words that came were quiet. Weak. Submissive in their very nature. But there was no getting around them. Not if she wanted this to end...

She closed her eyes, a shaky exhale audible as her fingers tightened against the material of the couch, "Y-your good girl..."

Daemon's lips twisted into a pleased little smirk, "That's right. You're my good little girl..." his fingers suddenly pressed down hard, rubbing small circles directly against the most sensitive part of that tiny nub, "now cum for me. I want my good little whore to gush cum all over my fingers..."

Her entire body tightened in response to the change in pressure, the lubricated pads of his fingers causing pleasure to shoot up her frame in cresting waves as he fingered her clit.

There was no getting away from the feeling now, and her hips drove upwards into his hand to prevent her from even trying. Her breathe hitched and she knew that when her body locked, the contractions shooting through her body again and again and again, that she had lost.

"That's it, fuck my fingers, kid... there we go..."

White painted behind her eyelids as she came, choking back her moan with her own hand that had unconsciously come up from where it was. Her teeth bore down into her palm as the pressure finally released, wracking her body with wave after wave of forced ecstasy. She arced upwards, twisting, writhing, anything to quell the feeling that caused every single nerve ending to convulse at the same time.

It was bliss. It was hell. It was relief, and it was misery.

It was a euphoric moment that would eventually end.

Daemon kept stroking. He felt her convulse under his hands, her body warm and uncontrollable as she came. He kept rubbing that little wet numb, stroking it, making sure he milked every bit of pleasure from that lithe frame before it would hit the eventual point where it would become too sensitive to touch.

He soaked in every bit of her pleasure as she came... and when she started to descend from it, he soaked in the shame that came back to her so fluidly.

Lior twisted away when the touch became too much. Her legs tightened, snapping together defensively, as her knees rose upwards towards her chest. She tried to control her breathing, which was quick and uneven, and her heartbeat which was much the same. She was sure he would feel it, his one hand still cupping her breast from under her shirt. It was wild, a fast flickering against her chest.

She felt his hand move from between her legs, and azure eyes flickered open when she felt the wet digits reappear on her wrist. The wrist that was attached to the hand that was still at her mouth, the one that she had bitten into when she had been trying to keep quiet.

Daemon moved it away from her face.

She flinched, skin far too sensitive. But other than that, she was still... completely motionless against him, her strength having dissipated. Her mind was keyed up, hyper awareness seeming to have set in for the moment, despite the way her body was limp and void of even the slightest tension.

She should move. She wanted to move. He... he probably wanted her to move. To get off of him now that they were done. Her legs twitched, weak things that barely managed to respond to what her brain was telling her.

Daemon wrapped his arms around her middle.

Angel froze.

"Did I give you permission to leave?" he whispered against the crook of her neck, his voice a sultry coo, canines brushing against bruised skin.

She shuddered, her heart quickening, "N-no". Fear was laced thickly in her skin which tightened in response to the question, the disapproval, he had just laid on her, "I'm sorry. I-I won't do it again".

His hand fell away from her tit, and found purchase against her inner thigh, "You won't do what again?"

Lior flinched, "I won't... I won't try to leave." Even though it was all she wanted to do. Leave this moment, leave this house, leave him and this nightmare that he had created inside her very real life. Even after moments where he feigned tenderness, it always came back to this.

She was trapped. She couldn't ever leave. He would never let her be free...

Daemon chuckled, and he felt the pins and needles that formed on her skin as the sound reverberated through her, "Now is that because you don't want to get punished? Or because you want to be rewarded again?" He felt her tighten against him, and felt the quickening of her pulse against his lips as she tried to brace herself for what he might be insinuating.

A smirked tugged at his lips. Always so tense... and always so responsive no matter how hard she tried.

Angel whimpered when his hand clamped down on her thigh a little harder, his nails biting into the skin enough to hurt but not to break.

She didn't know what to do. Fear and shame had gripped her so tightly... she felt like there was no way to win. Like no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried, it would never be enough. He would always take from her... even when she thought she had nothing left to give. Daemon always found something.

He gave a final squeeze to her thigh before letting it fall away, "Now you may go".

Lior didn't wait to see whether or not he was toying with her. She was too eager to get as far away from him as possible to even contemplate that he might be, pushing off the couch with her rubbery legs and forcing them to move despite the way she stumbled numerous times. And despite the way she could feel the stickiness coating her thighs as she walked.

He didn't follow... but she knew that he was watching. The heaviness of his gaze stuck to her when she moved, even as she went up the stairs.

She needed to shower. Needed to get it off, needed to get it off right now-

"Lior?"

Her entire body froze on point. The voice hit her like a closed fist colliding with her chest, knocking the breath out of her almost entirely. Agonizingly painful... considering it was that same voice, that same loving hand, that she used to find sanctuary in.

Aaron's voice. Aaron's arms.

A presence so familiar... and yet so incredibly destructive because of everything that had happened. Everything that they had endured.

Everything she wasn't enduring.

And despite wanting to, she couldn't look up to meet the gaze belonging to the voice that had just spoken to her. She couldn't. She wasn't ready. Especially not right now, not after... not after Daemon had just used her again. Not after she was feeling so dirty, so horribly unclean, so... so unbearably grotesque.

Not now, Aaron... please... not now...

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers