Eclipsing the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Carrie ... you can be so sweet ..."

As Colleen's body twisted under her Carrie used her shoulders to push Colleen's thighs back, exposing her rosebud to Carrie's lust filled eyes. It was Carrie's lust that drove her to push her tongue into Colleen's anus, relaxed by the butt plug, curling her tongue to expand her puckered hole so she could probe deeper. Colleen became frantic, now craving her pain fueled release. Colleen fingers found her swollen clit, begging for attention and stimulation.

"You fucking whore ... you beautiful whore ... oh God ..." cried Colleen as an orgasm unexpectedly crashed in waves, driving Colleen to babble incoherently.

Mistress Amanda was herself overcome with the adrenaline rush of whipping her subs and the raw unvarnished sexuality of her subs pleasuring one another. She tugged Carrie by the collar away from a panting Colleen, who was in her post-orgasmic glow, and thrust Carrie's head between her legs.

Carrie, already sweating profusely from being encased between Colleen's thighs, eagerly pushed her body, dripping with perspiration, between her Mistress's thighs. The months of waiting were over. The familiar smell of her Mistress's cunt and the months of unrequited desire drove Carrie wild, frantically licking quivering thighs, an overflowing pussy, and a spasming asshole. Carrie pushed a lubricated finger all the way into her Mistress's asshole, wiggling it until she could feel the motion with her tongue. Mistress Amanda missed Carrie as well, and her familiar touch brought back a flood of memories of Carrie's intense drive to submit that filled a gaping void in both of their lives.

Mistress Amanda was on the edge of losing control. Her mind reeled with the sensations from Carrie's skilled mouth, fingers and tongue and by her own fantasies of controlling subs that would do anything to pleasure their Mistress. Amanda's defenses could not withstand the ferocity of Carrie's assault.

"My sweet pet ... ahh ... ahhh ... ahhhh ... fuck, fuck, fuck ... don't fucking stop ..."

Colleen watched, her hand furiously stroking her overheated cunt, not caring if she was about to have a forbidden orgasm. The sensuality of watching a woman completely sublimate her body and soul to another was too erotic a vision for her. She lost sight of her petty jealousy and rage and could only see two women in love. She could only be happy that such a love could exist.

Carrie and Mistress Amanda became one writhing, smoldering mass of flesh, oblivious to their audience, focused on nothing but their pleasure. Carrie's emotions, bottled inside her for three months, were unleashed in a torrent of tears.

"Mistress, I love you, I love you, I love you."

Mistress Amanda could barely manage a response. She too was overcome with this outpouring of love and animalistic sex.

"I love you with all of my heart, my pet."

Colleen and Carrie, now satiated and content settled into Colleen's dog bed, a tangle of arms and legs. Mistress Amanda emitted a long satisfied sigh, turned out the lights, and went to her room with Duke.

Chapter Three

It was three months since Carrie returned. The household had settled into some semblance of normalcy. Mistress Amanda purchased a new dog bed for Carrie. Carrie and Colleen pushed their beds together, both for warmth and for intimacy. Carrie was now grateful to have Colleen as a companion. When Mistress Amanda went out on a work assignment Carrie and Colleen would while away the hours together, talking about their experiences and planning the meals and the other details of maintaining the household. Carrie did take a one month hiatus from work and had already resumed her job as a paralegal after a hard earned month long vacation at Mistress Amanda's. Colleen had an easier time managing her relationship with Mistress Amanda. Colleen was a professional technical writer and was able to perform most of her work assignments at Mistress Amanda's. She did have an occasional business trip that would take her out of the household for a week or more at a time and had already left the household twice on those business trips.

Colleen and Carrie also took the opportunity of their time together to explore each other on a more intimate level. They made love every night when they were not with Mistress Amanda. Colleen discovered that Carrie's desire to submit was all consuming, and that Carrie took great pleasure in submitting, even to Colleen. Even though it was not in Colleen's DNA to be a top, it was also too tempting not to take up Carrie on the fulfillment of her submissive fantasies. Carrie was such a seductive little vixen, with her large creamy white tits and her ample ass. Colleen allowed Carrie to follow her into the bathroom and to clean her after words. There wasn't anything that Carrie wasn't willing to do.

Mistress Amanda was pleased with Carrie's acceptance of Colleen and one morning decided to bestow ears and a tail on Carrie. Colleen was already wearing her ears and her tail and was happy that Carrie would join her in Mistress Amanda's puppy play.

"Carrie. I have your ears and tail so you can be like Duke and Colleen. Show me your ass."

Carrie got on all fours with her ass wagging and up in the air. Mistress Amanda first put the ears on Carrie's head. Carrie was breathless with anticipation on the insertion of her tail. Mistress Amanda put the butt plug in Carrie's mouth so that she could cover it with her saliva. A shiver went through Carrie as she realized that this large rubber object would soon be stretching her tender asshole. Carrie felt the cheeks of her ass being parted. She then sensed that Colleen was behind her and that she was pushing her tongue into her ass. To Carrie, the velvety soft touch of Colleen's tongue as it slid up and down her crack was exquisite. Carrie then felt the tip of the plug being pushed against her asshole, with her anal ring resisting the intrusion of this massive invader. Carrie trembled as she pushed her head even more firmly into the floor while thrusting her ass upwards.

"Oh ... Mistress ... it's soooo big," Carrie whimpered.

The anal plug with the tail attached, was slowly inserted in Carrie's ass, stretching her asshole in an oh so pleasing manner. Carrie couldn't help but emit a sigh at the pleasure caused by the pressure of the plug as it went in with a satisfying pop that gave her a sense of overwhelming fullness. Mistress Amanda guided Colleen's head again between Carrie's legs. Colleen traced her tongue around the plug while rubbing Carrie's clit. Carrie shuddered and had a violent orgasm, tottering on all fours, wanting to curl up into a ball and ride out the remainder of her head splitting orgasm.

"That's a good pet," Mistress Amanda told Carrie. She then lay back in her favorite chair with her knees raised showing Carrie her damp pussy and asshole.

"Now show your Mistress how much you love her."

"Ooooooooo," Carrie thought. "My ass is full and I feel so indebted to my Mistress."

She crawled to her Mistress, emphasizing the sway of her hips and her tits, and feeling the soft fur of her new tail swishing on her thighs. Mistress Amanda looked up at her and used her hands to spread her labia. Carrie made long slow laps up and down her wet slit. Her mouth sucked on her Mistress' swollen lips as she sighed contentedly. Carrie's tongue flicked to her pee hole, probing, sucking it, tasting a salty tangy drop as it rolled into her mouth, and then worming into her hot cunt, tasting her juices, wanting to devour her tastes.

Carrie slipped one finger into Mistress Amanda's pussy as her tongue moved down, gliding over that smooth patch of skin on its way to running her tongue up her Mistress' crack, stopping to kiss her little puckered hole, and then up her crack and back down to her rosebud.

As Carrie circled her tongue around Mistress Amanda's asshole she added another finger to massage her Mistress' gaping pussy, starting to slowly pump them in and out of her soaked pussy.

Carrie's tongue then wormed its way into that lovely back passage, deeper and deeper until it touched something firm yet soft. Carrie pressed her mouth to the relaxed anal opening and started sucking.

Mistress Amanda grabbed a fistful of Carrie's hair, pulling her even closer. "That's it slut, suck it, tongue it."

Carrie's fingers pumped faster as Mistress Amanda squirmed and her drenched pussy squeezed Carrie's tongue and fingers.

"Mmmmmmm pet, tongue it, taste me, crave it you dirty thing. Suck on my asshole."

Carrie tried to pull back but her Mistress held her tight. She had no choice but to continue tongue fucking her Mistress' backdoor as her fingers brought Amanda oh so close to the promised land.

Finally Mistress Amanda screamed, "Pet ... pet."

She lurched forward, her thighs squeezing Carrie's head as waves of orgasmic bliss took over her body.

"Ooooooooooo God, I missed that mouth of yours pet ... mmmmmmmm, good girl."

Carrie backed away, gasping for breath, her saliva and her Mistress' juices dripping from her chin. Colleen went up to Carrie and licked the saliva and juices off of Carrie's face.

All three women took time to recover. Finally, Mistress Amanda poured herself a cup of hot coffee, snapped her fingers and left the room. Carrie and Colleen obediently followed on their hands and knees.

They both followed their Mistress on their hands and knees into the bedroom. They both lay obediently on the floor in front of Amanda as she settled into her favorite chair, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper. Carrie placed her head on her Mistress' feet, warming them, as her Mistress wiggled her toes to acknowledge Carrie's presence. Carrie savored the softness of the thick carpeting under her and started to lap between Amanda's toes.

"Not now, my pet," she told Carrie as she stroked Carrie's extra set of ears. Duke approached and lay next to Carrie. He emitted a low growl, circled once and plopped down next to Carrie resting his massive head on the sub's side. Carrie could feel his slobber trickling over and down her breast as he started to softly snore. Carrie drifted off into a wonderful dream with her and Duke performing for their Mistress in ways that were so dark and yet touched that part of Carrie's soul where there was no sunshine and the most depraved of her thoughts came to rest Those thoughts were now being brought to the surface by her Mistress.

Carrie felt Duke raise his head and it awakened her. Carrie realized there was a trickle of moisture running down her leg as her cunt was overflowing, her passions inflamed by her lurid dream.

Carrie raised up her head.

"Sweet dreams my pet?" Mistress Amanda asked.

Carrie blushed. The dream was pleasant, but the reality of being with Mistress Amanda and Duke was better than any dream her mind could conjure. And yes, even with Colleen. Carrie was content, feeding her unquenchable need for submission, practiced in muted shadows and behind closed doors where her dark thoughts eclipsed the sun.

12