Ecstacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was reeling for what seemed like the thousandth time that evening. Every time I became comfortable with something new, yet another new experience presented itself. I let myself go. I wanted this man as I'd wanted him earlier, and now I was going to take the opportunity. We kissed almost ferociously. I grabbed his ass, sliding a finger between his cheeks and playing with his puckered hole. He grunted and forced his tongue back in to my mouth, pressing me back down on to the mattress. The girls by this time had stopped what they were doing, and were watching our "performance". Not that we cared. We were far too busy driving each other insane with animal lust. We rolled to the side, and I reached between us to grab his hard cock. He did the same, and we were soon shamelessly wanking each other. He was squeezing my shaft hard, forcing the blood in to my extremely swollen glans. My cock was so sensitive, and I could feel every hair on his body that came into contact with it. I gasped at the sensation, and that was enough to break the spell that had bound us together. We both fell back, and I realized I'd hardly breathed for the last few minutes. My heart was racing, and I was panting: almost exhausted.

The girls were sitting on the couch, slowly fingering each other. They were grinning broadly, having obviously enjoyed the show, and wanted to see more. I looked at Brad, and he smiled. "In a minute", I said. I leant backwards, and rested my head on his chest, relishing the warmth and strength. The lust had subsided again, and had been replaced with a desire for contact: to feel my body close to another. I became aware of a curious feeling. I no longer cared what sex people were. As far as I was concerned, they were just androgynous bodies for my pleasure. It didn't matter whether they had a cock, tits or a cunt. I just wanted to pleasure them, and have them pleasure me.

Brad reached out for the water bladder and I had to move. He took on some water, and passed it round. I needed a drink. I was sweating from the exertion of my tryst with him, and still breathing a little heavily. I gulped down a few mouthfuls, and sprawled on the mattress. Al was smiling at me. She'd never shown any interest in watching two men before, but as she told me later, when one of them was me, she found it intensely erotic.

I was gazing at her in a moment of complete love again. At that very moment, she was the very reason for my existence. If she ceased to be, I would too. I was dependent on her being. My moment of insight was short lived though as Brad grabbed my cock and promptly swallowed me whole. As I had before, I went from one emotional high to a completely different one. The lust welled up as I watched Brad suck me. He was salivating all over my cock, licking and biting every inch of my shaft and head. He was kneeling beside by prostrate body, bobbing his head up and down on my stiff member, making a complete meal of me. I was in heaven...again. I could only just reach his ass without moving, so, I shuffled myself a little closer, and began to feel the firm, warm flesh with my right hand. Again, I sneaked a finger in between, and began to play with his hole. As before, he grunted with pleasure and became a little more animated with his sucking.

I grabbed the cheek nearest to me, and pulled his ass towards my head. He seemed to understand immediately what I was after, and without letting my cock out of his mouth, he straddled my face, and I was presented with his cock mere inches from my mouth. I reached between the two of us, and pulled it down within reach of my tongue, and immediately began to lap at the underside. I tilted my head back and licked up an down his shaft and balls, before pulling the head in to my mouth, and beginning to return the favor. Very soon I was lost in the complete pleasure of a male sixty nine. I had my hands on his ass, and his thick cock pumping in to my mouth, while he was doing exactly the same. Yet again, we were lost in the moment. His cock was leaking precum at a phenomenal rate, and I was greedily swallowing it all. I desperately wanted him to cum: to fill my mouth with is hot salty seed. I wanted every bit of him. I was really working on his cock now, and he'd ceased paying mine any attention. He was grunting every time I swiped my tongue around his glans, and he was almost fucking my mouth like a cunt. I felt so used, and so wonderful. I was biting, licking, nibbling, squeezing. I was doing everything to his cock, that I like to have done to mine. I was like a child with a dummy, and simply would not let it out of my mouth. The harder I treated his cock, the more he grunted and moaned. I had a heady feeling of power and control, despite having my face fucked. I knew I had him where I wanted him, and the feeling was mutual.

After a while, he pulled himself away, and lay back against the couch. The girls were where we'd left them, still next to each other on the couch. However, they were oblivious to our activities, and were lost in their own little lesbian world. Al had picked up a rather short but very thick vibrator, and was slowly sliding it in and out of Janet's slick lubed pussy, while Janet had three fingers buried deep in Al's similarly wet cunt. Every so often, they'd turn their faces and kiss.

I got on to my knees, and moved between Al's legs. I pulled Janet's fingers out and licked the slick liquid from them, and then promptly stuffed my aching cock in to Al's pussy. Brad had removed the vibe from Janet, much to her disapproval, only to be greeted with a small cheer when he replaced it with his stiff cock. As I pumped gently in to Al's pussy, she reached across and began to rub Janet's nobly little clit. Within seconds, she was writhing on the couch. Her husband was filling her engorged cunt with his thick shaft, and my wife was tossing her stupid. She looked and sounded as though she was going to cum. She seemed to be so close, and yet unable to go the last few steps to get over the top. She was pinching and pulling her own nipples, as her head thrashed from side to side. But unlike Al, who by now was fucking herself silly on my cock, she just couldn't quite get over the line.

And it wasn't for lack of trying either. Brad was pumping furiously in to her, and she was thrusting back, trying to get as much cock in to her raging cunt as possible. Al was rubbing her clit frantically, while somehow managing to keep up a rhythm on my own throbbing tool, and I was leaning forward sucking one of her nipples while she pulled and tugged at the other. Despite this, she finally admitted defeat and called for a break.

We'd been fucking for ages. I couldn't believe how the time had gone. It was now about 4 hours since taking the Ecstasy, and I was "cooking" quite nicely. I loved every one, I wanted to dance, I was nicely horny, and the world was a fucking great place to be alive in. As we were all covered in lube again, we decided to clean up and have another shower. We were soon back on the mattress and we sat and chatted while idly playing with each other. We talked about the evening, and what had happened. We talked about how we felt emotionally and physically. Everyone agreed that it had been an outstanding experience so far.

We chatted for quite a while, probably half an hour or so. It was a nice come down from the excitement of earlier. Eventually, the gentle play was enough to spark the passion again, so we rubbed plenty of lube in to the girls' cunts and our cocks, and began all over again. We still had an hour or so of the E before it began to seriously fade, and it was time to make the most of it. Neither I, Brad nor Janet had managed to cum, but none of us cared. Orgasm was not the aim. Pleasure was the motivator, and there was plenty of that to go round. We all felt incredibly sated, and there was no urgency to our sex at all. It was very gentle stimulation of our complete mind and body.

At around 2 in the morning, I suddenly realized that I'd fallen asleep with Al in my arms. We'd been leaning against the couch watching Brad and Janet fuck. The next thing I knew, Brad was suggesting we use their bed. I woke Al, and we stumbled off to their bedroom, and collapsed in to the bed. Within seconds, we were both soundly asleep.

I woke at around 8:30, with that "not my own bed" feeling. Ah yes...falling asleep after a night of exquisite sex and debauchery. What an amazing night it had been. I'd experienced emotional and physical sensations beyond compare. The beauty and elegance of Al and Janet, the hard physicality of Brad. I'd kissed him. That was a new one. I needed to think about that. I needed a piss more though, so I got up to relieve the pressure in my bladder.

I clambered back in to bed, and Al snuggled up close, half awake. I sat lay there, propped up against the pillows, with my wife pressed tightly against my chest, and thought about the activities of the night before. Amazing was probably the right word. I'd done things I'd never done before, and while kissing a man still struck me a little too close to full bi-sexuality, I had to admit that it certainly had its charms. Even then, with no E left in my system, I really quite fancied kissing Brad again.

End of part 1. In part 2, Al and I discover that the previous night's Ecstasy was just the prelude.