Ecstacy Times Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex crash combined with the drug crash, and we got up, drank some water, and roused Nancy. We threw on robes and clothes and went downstairs and had soup and listened to quiet music as we lounged on the sofa.

We took some aspirin and drank more juice and went to bed.

Shelly was asleep immediately. I lay there in a state of disbelieving bliss. Nancy pulled my arm to her and then spooned her head onto my shoulder. I held her and kissed her gently on the forehead.

And damn if she didn't begin rubbing my cock again.

It was kind of sore, and I must have winced a bit because she pulled her hand back and then touched me again, this time with her hand slippery with her own juices. And damn if I didn't start getting hard again. She rubbed me a little more, then pulled me a little bit toward her and straddled me. She placed my cock at the head of her pussy and then we quietly pushed together -- trying not to wake Shelly. She rocked on me for I don't know how long, and then I stared moving more strongly and started to pull out. Nancy pushed herself down on me and said "Shhh... OK, OK..." I grunted and arched my back and felt my cock pulse. I'm not sure anything came out, but it was enough to trigger another orgasm from her, and we fell asleep her atop me, my cock inside her, and her head collapsed against my shoulder.

I woke up alone in the bed about ten the next morning in a silent house.

I grabbed my robe and padded around, and found a note from Shelly saying they had gone out to do some errands and get lunch and would be back in the early afternoon.

I took a shower, got dressed, and went grocery shopping, and then came home and changed the sheets and napped.

They woke me up as they walked into the bedroom. They held up two large bags from The Pleasure Chest, a sex shop in West Hollywood, and suddenly I was concerned. What had they bought?

Shelly pulled out a slender vibrator and some ben-wa balls. She said there were other things, but we could use them later. Nancy pulled out a Hitachi Magic Wand, an industrial-looking external vibrator that ran off of wall power.

Nancy and I wanted to use the Magic Wand on Shelly first, so we undressed her and plugged it in. Shelly brought a tube of lube out from her bag and covered the head of the vibrator with it and then lay back while Nancy ran it over her upper thighs, teasingly close to her pussy and then began to run it over the lips, just a little bit at a time. Shelly's arousal was obvious. She was starting to sweat and redden, and her pussy was engorged and her inner lips bright red and huge. Nancy ran the vibrator up and down over her lips, hovering over her clit, and Shelly bit her lip and came sharply and suddenly. She lay back, spent, and I took the vibrator from Nancy and said "Your turn..."

She undressed quickly and knelt on all fours on the bed, legs as far apart as she could make them. She was already dripping when I started running the vibrator over her pussy, and soon there were stands of juice that clung to parts of the vibrator as I moved it around her. She dropped to her elbows, arched her back and came without making a noise.

Shelly had been watching and when Nancy was done, sat up and leaned over to me. She took my shorts and t-shirt off and left my underwear. Then she wiped off the head of the Hitachi, placed it at the base of my cock and turned it on.

In a moment I was rock hard and she had to move my cock up under my underwear. Nancy sat up to watch, and then they stripped my underwear off and added some lube to the head of the vibrator. Nancy took it over, running it gently up and down my shaft as I began to moan and thrust against the vibrating head. I felt myself getting ready to come, and Shelly grabbed my cock and put just the tip in her mouth while Nancy kept the vibrator on the base and I pumped come into Shelly's mouth for what seemed like half an hour.

I tried to catch my breath, and Shelly leaned forward and shared my come with Nancy. The spit it back and forth several times, dripping it down each of their chins, and then reaching up and wiping it off each other as they swallowed.

Shelly and Nancy went into the bathroom and washed the ben wa balls and vibrator with soap and water and rinsed the dried them. They walked back into the bedroom, and the sight of the two nude, aroused, sexy women walking into the bedroom holding sex toys was stupefyingly arousing. My limp cock began to slowly pulse back to being half-hard.

Shelly lay back and Nancy and I gently rubbed her stiff labia, and spread the wetness from inside all over the mouth of her pussy. Then Nancy spit on each ball, warmed it in her hands and then slipped it in Shelly's pussy. Her pussy closed on the third ball, and she rolled her hips back and forth from side to side. Nancy took the vibrator, twisted the base, and it began to buzz quietly. She began to run it over the outer edge of Shelly's lips, barely touching them with the tip.

In just a moment, her lips were lined with droplets of vaginal juice as her pussy began to soak the balls she held inside herself. The vibrator smeared them back and forth over her pussy and then Nancy held it just against the side of her clit as she reached down and pressed the other side with her finger. As she did that, I could see the big muscles in Shelly's belly tense into two ridges and then she went "ohohohohohohoh ... ohhhh ... ah!" and then rocked her hips up and down and up and down again. Nancy kept the vibrator gently pressed against Shelly's lips, and Shelly just stayed rigid. Shelly looked up at Nancy with desperate eyes, and then Nancy moved the vibrator down and just pushed the head against her ass, and I watched as her pussy clenched and clenched and she groaned and her legs and arms began to shake.

Nancy looked at me with a glint in her eye. She reached in and pulled out one of the balls, covered in Shelly's viscous juices. I poked in and managed to get out another. I reached for the third one, but Shelly's pussy was just too sensitive, and she squirmed away from me laughing.

We wiped the vibrator and the two balls with Kleenex, and put them on the nightstand.

Nancy took the vibrator and turned it back on, and began gently running it over her own pussy. She looked intently at it, and after a moment, I took it away and began running it over her nipples with one hand while running my finger around her pussy with my other. I pulled my finger away trailing a long string of her juices and out it to my mouth and licked it. Nancy leaned down and took my half-hard cock in her mouth and I was quickly very erect. I lay back on the bed, and pulled Nancy onto me, and then slipped my cock into her pussy. She pushed down on me and we squelched together as I felt her firm cervix. She kept herself pressed down on me as I rocked my hips and moved myself in her and felt her wrapped tightly and wetly around me.

Shelly sat up and held her from behind, caressing her breasts and kissing her neck. Then she took the vibrator, turned it on, and began running it around the join between us. Nancy gasped and I drove harder into her and changed from gentle pushes to deep strokes. Shelly moved it up to Nancy's ass, and suddenly she was clenching my cock with her pussy and leaning down and driving her tongue into my mouth as she came.

She lay on me breathing and looked down and me and smiled. She rocked her hips and began to move herself up and down on me. "Stay in..." she said. I didn't need two invitations, and began to rock up and down underneath her. Shelly suddenly began licking my balls and the base of my cock and in just a second I slipped over the edge and drove myself into Nancy and felt my cock fill and pour and fill and pour and splash come out into her.

Shelly kept gently licking my empty balls and then as I pulled out of Nancy, licked my cock as it came out. She popped up over Nancy and looked at me, ostentatiously licking her lips.

Nancy rolled off me, and Shelly knelt between her legs licking up my come while Nancy squirmed. Then Shelly moved up and took my still-hard cock in her mouth and moving her head up and down until suddenly I groaned and realized I was suddenly blindly horny.

But I couldn't fuck Shelly, because there was still a ben wa ball in her. So she stood at the edge of the bed, jumped up and down and then put one leg up on the bed. Nancy reached into her pussy and moved her fingers around until she hooked the ball and pulled it out. Shelly moved over me and pushed herself down on my cock. As we joined, we both groaned...we were aroused and sore at the same time. I moved up and down in her, thinking about the differences between her pussy and Nancy's -- thinking back to the time last night when I moved in between them from stroke to stroke. Shelly closed her eyes and sat up straight as I pushed into her, and then Nancy reached over and began fondling her nipples.

I pulled Nancy over to me and pulled her sodden pussy over my face. I was immediately drenched in her juices -- tinged with my come -- and began licking my way to her pussy and clit. She leaned forward and held Shelly who reached down and began playing with her breasts as I pushed up into her.

I pushed harder into Shelly and slowly began to feel myself thicken and fill as I got ready to come in her. I lost my ability to effectively lick Nancy, and so she moved her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit just as I started pushing up into Shelly's pussy and coming, my legs shaking with exhaustion and excitement.

Nancy kept rubbing herself over me, and suddenly she was dripping onto my face and into my mouth and then her legs rhythmically tightened around me as she came. She relaxed down and her pussy was pressed to my lips, the juices running down my chin. I liked her once with a soft tongue, and she squirmed away.

She kissed Shelly, and pulled her off of me, my deflated cock sliding out of her and collapsing. They lay on either side of me, kissing me on either side of my face, and we fell asleep...

12