Ed & Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also told her he might not ever really leave her side. She would never know if she was alone or being observed. He grinned to himself when he heard her sob.

Quietly he walked back inside and stalked to the bedroom. Looking inside he say Andrew with his back to the door, lifting weights like an automaton, never pausing, clank, creak, clank, creak, clank, creak...

Softly he walked up behind him, raised his ham-like hand and brought it crashing down on Andrew's temple. The man simply collapsed, never aware something was going to happen.

Sean opened the closet door and was startled at the absence of men's ties. He wondered how a man who could afford such a penthouse avoided wearing ties. Pulling several leather belts off a rack, the three ties he found and belts off several robes he dropped them on the vanity.

Picking up the unconscious Andrew, Sean sat him in a pink wooden chair in front of the silk covered vanity table. Andrew was trussed securely with each leg secured to a front leg of the chair. Each of his arms was then tied individually to an upright on the chair's back then he wrapped a long sash from one of the robes around his chest and arms.

Walking into the brightly lit, white tiled bathroom he looked under the sink and as expected found an ammonia based liquid cleanser. Carrying it to the unconscious Andrew, he held the open bottle under his nose. The raw ammonia fumes brought Andrew awake almost instantly. His eyes watering, he began struggling as he came to. It took a moment for Andrew to realize he was tied tightly to the chair. Later, in his own words, he described it as realizing ,'he wasn't in Kansas anymore'.

When Andrew's eyes finally focused, Sean returned to the bathroom and opened the dirty clothes hamper to pull out a soiled pair of Ed's panties. Taking a roll of adhesive tape from the cabinet and carrying the tape and panties behind his back Sean sauntered back to Andrew still tied to the chair.

Once there he reached inside the robe Andrew was wearing, grabbed his right nipple and pinched and twisted it as viciously as he could. With the sudden pain Andrew's mouth opened to scream. Before a sound came out Sean crammed the dirty panties into his mouth before and slapped a strip of adhesive tape over his mouth, sealing it shut with the panties inside.

Stepping back, Sean looked searchingly at the bound man. Nodding his head he stepped back to him, opened Andrew's robe, reached inside to his groin and grasped the horrified man's balls. Squeezing slowly Sean watched Andrew's eyes trying to pop out of his head, a sudden sweat on his forehead and the tendons standing out from his neck. Grunting to himself when no sound came through the gag, and satisfied he had Andrew's complete attention.

Stepping back, Sean waited a moment until he was sure Andrew was looking sanely back at him. Then told him to remember what had just happened and that it could happen again any time that Sean chose to do so.

Smiling to himself Sean turned to leave the room. Before stepping through the door he paused to look at the weight set Andrew had been using and guffawed. The man had only one hundred twenty pounds for his lift. Chuckling to himself he left the room, never stopping to consider Andrew was lifting that weight continuously, over and over for hours every day, doing an untold number of repetitions. Over the years he had become so accustomed to the lifting he was lifting that one hundred twenty pounds at least five times a minute, or three hundred times an hour, eighteen tons an hour. Not all at one time, but his apparently weak frame was capable of enormous sustained effort.

Sauntering back outside to the deck opening off the living room Sean inspected the patio. Ignoring the trembling, trussed and blindfolded captive lying on the bench he looked around. It was pretty nice. This side of the building, this area was entirely hidden from anyone this side of the river. Winglike extensions swept from both sides, masking activity on the patio from the sides.

Stretching comfortably Sean silently slipped over beside Ed, reached down and quickly wrapped a hand around the back of her neck. In one sudden heave he lifted her off the bench she was lying on, and dropped her on her feet in front of him.

Without use of her hands to balance herself, with her feet tied together the totally unexpected maneuver would have caused the woman to stumble and fall except for the hand still wrapped around her neck. Instead Sean yanked her up against him where her nipples, erect with fear, rubbed against his rough shirt. Her scream was entirely muffled by the panties still in her mouth.

Chuckling he turned and pushed her to stumble and hop ahead of him back inside the apartment. In effect he was carrying her by the nape of her neck. Ed bruised her toes badly on the doorsill as she stumbled and fell on her face when Sean gave a final shove, pushing her back inside.

Lifting her again to her feet, this time by her hair, Sean walked the blindfolded woman into the kitchen. Quickly spotting a rack of chef's knives on the counter he selected one, and slipped it inside his belt.

Tiring of tormenting Ed with blindness and the fear of falling, at least for now, Sean untied her feet and took off the blindfold. Pinching her jaws open with one of his huge hands, he pulled the panties out of her mouth, then held her body pressed firmly to his as he proceeded to give her a searing and passionate kiss.

Leaving her hands tied, he sat her on one of the kitchen chairs and proceeded to deepen her nightmare. He told her he would be with her husband and herself for several days. Pulling the super sharp chef's knife from his belt, he pulled one of her eyelids out by grasping and pulling on the eyelashes. Swiftly, with apparently complete carelessness he sliced through the lashes.

Ed screamed and he drove an elbow deep into her belly. Propping her up until she was again able to breath normally, then stepping back and Sean held his hand out, showing her the remains of the eyelashes he had removed.

Holding the small bits of hair so she could see them, he told her how lucky she was, the last time he had tried that he had sliced off part of the eyelid. He told her how funny it was watching the woman try to shut her eye while he held part of her eyelid in his fingers.

Then he explained the laws she would be living under while he was there. The over reaching directive was that whatever Sean decided he wanted, she was to provide. Any hesitation on her part would cause her pain, any attempt to thwart him would cause her serious pain. If he suspected she was plotting to escape or call in the police he would begin cutting on her and/or husband. He asked her if she knew the Chinese torture of a thousand cuts. When she said no, he explained it was many, many tiny slices into the flesh, all producing blood, all painful, the pain growing with time and the number of slices. That's what Andrew would be subjected to if she chose not to obey her captor. He told her he had seen a man's mind disappear with the pain as the cutting continued.

Sean didn't understand the horror in Ed's face came from imagining Andrew with a shattered mind. It was worse than imagining him blinded, or even castrated. Andrew was his mind.

Chuckling Sean went on to explain how he would castrate her husband if Ed didn't make him feel she craved Sean's attentions. Ed was to consider and act as if Sean was her lover. She was to behave as if she desired him to have and enjoy any part of her he wanted, in any way he desired. She must smile when he fondled her, she must make him believe she was enjoying ALL the things he would be doing to her. Sean smiled strangely when he reemphasized, ALL the things done to her. When he felt he must punish her she was to thank him and apologize for making him do so. All were to be done with a smile on her face.

Then Sean explained many of the things they would be doing would be pleasurable to her, many she had done before. Some she may have never considered or imagined, but she must still display to him how pleasurable they were to her. He guaranteed she would be experiencing many things for the first time. Some of them she might have found repugnant in the past, but now she was to show him how they delighted her.

Some of them she may find painful, but she was to accept them and he was sure she would soon like them and wish to do them again. She was to tell him so. He must never know she did not like anything he was doing to her. If she showed him she was less than pleased with what he was doing, he would find ways to make them significantly less pleasing.

No protests would be accepted, and probably would be punished if noticed.

Sean stepped back from her, and looked her up and down. Then he asked her what she should say, when he was so good as to explain what her role was to be for the next few days.

Ed looked at him blankly for a moment, then comprehension swept over her face and she blurted out a thank you.

Sean chuckled and told her she was a good girl, then told her to stand up and give him a thank you kiss.

Struggling to her feet, she moved to him and held her lips up to be kissed. Sean bent his face to hers, and gently met her lips with his. When his tongue licked at her lips, Ed wanted to pull away but stopped herself. Slowly she opened her lips and mouth to allow him to enter her mouth again. Then she sucked gently on his tongue.

After a moment, Sean pulled his head back and asked her why she didn't want to kiss him.

Taken aback she stuttered, feeling her stomach churn. Then telling him she did want to kiss him Ed rubbed herself against his while plastering her mouth against hers. Sean asked her why she wasn't using her tongue to play with his, he wanted to suck on her tongue when she poked it into his mouth. Raising one of his big hands he used one finger and lifted the corner of her mouth, making a smile on her face. It looked like grimace.

It was difficult, but Ed was finally able to give him a tremulous smile, then leaned to him again and initiated a kiss as her stomach churned. Feeling her stomach churn she licked his lips and explored his mouth with her tongue praying she wouldn't vomit into his mouth. Suddenly she shuddered when he took her lower lip and sucked it into his mouth where he chewed it lightly, sending unexpected and unwanted pleasure through her body. It flashed through her mind that she would be experiencing a lot of unwanted sensation until this monster was gone. Much of it her body was sure to mistake as pleasure.

Leaning back and looking her in the eye he asked her if the shudder was because he made her feel good, and in a little voice she told him it was.

Putting an arm around her waist he pulled her to his side and strolled with her beside him to the bedroom where Andrew was trussed and gagged. It was only as they approached the door that Ed realized she hadn't been hearing the familiar sound of Andrew's weights as he exercised. Coming to the door they could hear him grunting with effort and the chair creaking with his exertions.

At the door, Sean pulled Ed around in front of him, and the first thing Andrew saw was his nude wife standing in front of the man who had tied and tortured him. The man's hands were cupping Ed's breasts and he was smirking over her shoulder at Andrew. He could see the fear in Ed's eyes, but didn't understand the smile that seemed to be painted on her face.

"Ah, my man. I am glad you decided to stay for a while," Sean said. "We came back here to have a good solid fuck. Your idea, wasn't it, cutie?" and Sean squeezed Ed's tits.

"Yes, it sounded like fun," Ed said, keeping the smile on her face.

Sneering down at Andrew Sean said, "Glad you're here, you can see how your woman really wants to be loved. She's been pretty glad to have a man that can actually please her so far. I thought we could have our first fuck here on your bed, kind of show you the way it should be done. I guess that's mean of me 'cause you won't be able to satisfy her like me anyway. But enjoy the show. This hot slut of yours told me she wanted to really put on a show, let you know what she really can do, didn't you honey?"

Slipping his left hand from cupping her left breast he slid it around to cup her right tit. Pulling her hard against him with the other hand he pulled her head back, twisting it to accept his kiss.

Ed thought momentarily if she could refuse kissing him in front of her husband or at least to make her assailant do the work. That thought was gone almost instantly as she felt his hand tighten on her sensitive mammary. The thought of the pain he could cause her made her gasp. Sean of course thought she was being overcome with the sensations to which he was giving her.

She suddenly recognized Sean was not wrong in believing that he was creating sexual passion in her. She could feel it beginning to boil up in her. Ed knew that unless she could escape from his control she was doomed to enjoy the defilement. And there was no immediate escape.

The man knew where to touch a woman, and how to do so to amplify her sensation. To her shame she recognized her body was indeed reacting to Sean's evil touch.

Her pussy was moistening, and her nipples grew. A sexual blush grew on her nude body clearly seen by her husband. Her stomach churned and she wondered if what the rapist would do when she vomited as she was being fucked.

Suddenly terrified at the consequences of such an act, she resolved to force herself to join with her defiler in her ravishment. God only knew what he would do to her Andrew otherwise.

She only prayed her husband, her true love, could understand.

Despairing, she knew it wasn't possible. No man could understand and accept the betrayal she was now bent on displaying before her man. But if she didn't act to make him think she was enjoying this monster's attentions, what would the monster do to Andrew!

To both the men her moan sounded like arousal.

Sean pulled her legs apart, and began licking the insides of her thighs. Working higher, he took his time. After all he had several days before he would relinquish his new toy. As he felt the pleasure bumps grow on her skin, he would work a little higher.

Alternating between the inside of each thigh he enjoyed the hot woman smell coming to him from her center. He didn't have to look to know her juice was seeping out of her lips.

Reaching the raised flesh just below her pussy, he covered the area on her left thigh with his entire mouth, sucking gently and tongue the softness. Ed was still, hardly breathing for the gently consuming sensation. Unexpected! She had been braced for the big man to fall on her immediately and jam his over large cock hard into her womanhood. Instead she was feeling soft pleasure and waves of sensation were traveling slowly up and down her body.

Unexpectedly he pursed his lips, and sucked on the tenderness of her inner thigh. When he raised his face from between her legs he grinned triumphantly at her. She was flowing with her juices. Looking down past his grin she could just see a hickey forming on her thigh, and then he turned and covered the same soft area on her other thigh.

Laving it with his tongue while giving her the hot sensation of his mouth on her sensitive skin. Then he kissed and sucked, leaving a matching hickey on that let.

Looking up with a sneer, he stared at Andrew sitting helplessly watching this stranger introducing new sensation to his woman. Andrew had seen several little shudders rock Ed's small body and knew she was feeling pleasure he had not known how to give her.


Sean placed his palms on the inside of Ed's knees and slowly pushed her legs farther apart than she could remember there ever being before. His strength was inexorable, she could not resist it, yet slow and steady. No pain was felt, but her center was opened farther than ever before. Her nether lips were gaping open, engorged and wet. She could feel the cold air reaching inside her passage, and shuddered.

Grinning at her again the hated rapist lowered his face and blew a steady stream of air directly into her vagina. It was a sensation she had never experienced, and one she never expected. Another shudder of pleasure rocked her body.

Andrew saw, and perspiration popped out on his face. Ed turned her face to him, and tried to tell him with her expression that this meant nothing to her. Just as she locked eyes with Andrew, Sean licked the tip of his tongue softly, gently but firmly on her distended clitoris. Her eyes bugged out, then snapped shut as her mouth opened in a perfect O. Andrew could see the pink of her tongue wiggling in her mouth, the red inside her mouth. The thought seared into his head that Sean was enjoying the vision of the same reds inside her sex. He groaned in agony.

Sean covered Ed's entire pussy with his open mouth, sucking hard and drawing a fresh flood of juices from deep within her vaginal passage. Ed groaned and another shudder ran through her.

Slowly he began mouthing and sucking her pussy, not touching inside her outer labia, careful not to again quite touch her clitoris. He always enjoyed a woman's juices, finding subtle differences in women and sometimes not so subtle. Ed was a sweet musk. And he proceeded to savor it.

Finally giving in, as her hips were moving harder and harder in involuntary waves, and began licking her from her pink rosebud to just under her clit. Licking the liquor of her sex, pulling away at odd times and blowing another cold breath of air deep into her wide-open channel.

The woman's eyes were now wide eyed, staring unseeing at the ceiling. Her mouth was open, the tip of her tongue poking and licking her gaping lips. She seemed to be unaware of anything not directly connected to between her legs. Her hips were rocking hard, only her punisher's strong hands kept her attached to his pleasuring, teasing, tormenting mouth.

With both hands holding still holding her legs impossibly open Sean slowly thrust his long tongue into her hole. Wiggling it from side to side, touching where only his soft breath had been before. As she shuddered at the new sensation his tongue reached its deepest penetration. He dipped his head forward and rubbed the tip of his nose on her clitoris, gently firmly moving it side to side while fucking his tongue deeply in and out of her.

Ed exploded in orgasm! Her body rigid, it seemed to strum at the same time. Her mouth open trying to scream, no sound came out. She came and came while Sean continued to fuck her with his tongue. Then he slowly, gently pushed a finger into her nethermost passage and she hit a new plateau in her pleasure.

Raising his face from between her legs he grinned maliciously at Andrew and his anguished face. He loved to have the husbands watch. A woman's body was wired by nature to respond to this stimulus. There was really nothing she could do to prevent it when she was physically dominated like this. Eventually she would respond. With Ed, she had been emotionally beaten all morning. She had still held out longer than he expected, but he would not tell the tortured couple.

As her cum slowly ran it's course he moved up her body and just as she was coming back to herself he thrust his big cock slowly up her chute. The sudden unexpected sensation was too much and she exploded again, this time howling softly as she was overtaken by the ecstasy.

Sean began slowly fucking in and out, in and out. Deeply and completely filling her passage he kept her cumming. Ed was flailing her head from side to side, grasping at the bed, rucking up the covers and kicking her widely splayed heels on the bed.

Suddenly her legs wrapped around Sean and her hands grabbed his shoulders as she shuddered again and again.