Ed & Joan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Chris pushed Joan away from her cunt, moving up the bed. Stretching out, she reached to Joan. "Bring me your cum filled cunt," she instructed. Joan scrambled, moving to straddle her face. Slowly, tentatively, Joan lowered her cunt to Chris's mouth. With her tongue extended, Chris reached around Joan's hips, grabbed her ass, pulled her flush to her mouth. Joan settled down, driving her cunt to Chris, humping back and forth as Chris licked, nipped, and tugged at her clit. I watched as Joan lowered her head, kissing Chris's mound. Not as tall as Chris, Joan was unable to tongue Chris while she squirmed on Chris's mouth. Joan reached to her, her fingers probing into her cleft, spreading her lips wide, exposing her engorged, soaked clit. Using her soft hands, Joan mashed Chris's clit back and forth, stroking up and down her slit, penetrating her hole with first one finger, then two, then three. Joan would hesitate, her breathing becoming ragged, shallow as Chris tongued her, biting her clit, sucking the flesh into her mouth. Mashing her clit against her teeth, Chris drove Joan to a smaller, quicker orgasm. Chris reached around Joan, her fingers dipping between the cheeks of her ass. Using her index finger, Chris probed Joan's asshole, reaming her, her nail teasing the puckered ring as her muscles tightened. Joan reached around her body, grabbed her left cheek, opening her crack, lifting her ass to Chris's finger while humping down on her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," Joan growled, sliding lower to take Chris's clit into her mouth. Her head thrashed back and forth, assaulting Chris's cunt hard, fast. Pulling slightly upwards, she stretched Chris's clit, teeth clenched firmly over the sensitive flesh. Reaching through her legs, she pulled Chris's legs up under her arms, settling her cunt back to Chris's mouth. Now, both ladies could lap at each other's cunts. Joan, invigorated, licked, sucked, and mashed Chris's clit back and forth.

Chris's legs spread wide, her hips tilted upwards, her hips humping, twisting, driving to the wanted invader. As her orgasm raced to her center, Chris popped her finger into Joan's ass, penetrating slightly. At that instant, Chris exploded into her second orgasm, thrashing underneath Joan's prolonged assault. Minutes passed as each lady slowed their respective assaults, licking, sucking gently.

My cock chubbed, growing long, filling with blood. I moved to Chris's mouth, shoving me cock between Joan's cheeks, wanting to penetrate her mouth. Her tongue bathed the head.

"Joan, help me get this cock hard," Chris whispered. She rolled to the side, almost tossing Joan to the floor. Moving down the bed, I flopped on my back, my semi-rigid cock draped across my left thigh. Chris settled between my legs, her hand wrapped firmly around my cock as she lifted the flesh upwards, her tongue extended to flick against my flesh. Joan turned, moving beside me. Laying against my thigh, her hand joined Chris', each taking a piece of my cock. Releasing my cock, Chris moved to my balls, her hand cupping, her thumb caressing a hair cover nut.

"So fucking big," Joan whispered, her small hand unable to wrap around my shaft. Her mouth opened, she took the head into her mouth. My hips lurched upwards, pushing my cock to her mouth. The head popped completely into her mouth. Her jaw opened, her head tilted, her face dropped, shoving several inches into her mouth. As my cock hit the back of her throat, she hesitated. I could feel her adjust. Pulling up, licking her lips, she sucked the head into her mouth, drove quickly down my shaft, adjusted her throat, and shoved my entire cock into her throat. Grinding against my pubic hair, her groan vibrated my core. I grabbed her head, pushing her down as my cock exploded in size, growing to full length and girth instantly. Retching, Joan pulled up and off my cock, her gagging reflex in full force. Grabbing my cock with both hands, Joan pulled her body upwards, aligned my cock again, opened wide, and shoved her mouth over my cock. Without hesitating, she shoved all 9-inches down her throat, her mouth wide, her throat accommodating my length and thickness. She bobbed rapidly, twisting my cock with her hand as the exposed flesh appeared before diving back down, engulfing me completely. Chris inhaled a nut, her tongue washing over the hairy flesh held firmly in her mouth.

I could not breathe, my hips lurching upwards, driving my cock into Joan's mouth and throat. My balls swelled, engorged, my hips flexed to lift my butt above the bed. As my balls exploded, cum pulsed into my shaft, jettisoning into Joan's mouth. Spurt after spurt erupted into her mouth and throat. She sucked hungrily. Every drop swallowed, my cock deflated quickly. Growing limp, Joan sucked, licked, and fondled my spongy flesh. Chris grabbed her, pulled her mouth to hers, and kissed her hard, her tongue exploring Joan's mouth, getting a taste of me from her mouth.

"Oh fuck I need a cock," growled Chris. "Joan, call Ed, tell him he must rush over here," whispered Chris. "Can I fuck Ed, let him fill my cunt with his cum?" groaned Chris. "Would you suck Ed's cum from my cunt baby?" droned Chris, directing her mouth to her tit. Both women were lost to their lust.

I threw on a pair of shorts, headed downstairs. Grabbing the phone, I dialed Ed. "Morning buddy," I responded as he answered the phone. "Hey, Chris and Joan are sucking their brains out upstairs at the moment, and Chris needs a hard cock," I volunteered. "You game?" I finished. "Doors unlocked, hurry and make your mind up," I offered, hanging up the phone. I unlocked the door, and headed back upstairs, sitting in my big overstuffed chair to watch the women get after it.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12