Ed. Psych. Ch. 01

Story Info
Posh teacher is taken by a black student.
3.7k words
4.4
246.7k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
702 Followers

I was initially quite worried about moving to the city. I had only ever lived and worked in the country and realised I would probably be a fish out of water for a while. But my husband, James, had a big promotion and I didn't want to hold back his career.

Another reason I was worried about moving was that I could only find work at an All Boys School and I had never taught boys before, only girls. The main concern for me was that I'm quite small and according to most men, very attractive, which I thought may work against me at a rough boy's school. But I thought it can't be too bad as I'm an Educational Psychologist and not a Teacher so I'll never have to handle a whole class of boys.

We decided to rent our old place out and buy a flat in the city walking distance from my new school and a short bus ride to work for James. The flat was on the second floor in a nice area and looked out over a relatively quiet street, it was perfect.

When our first day at work rolled around I was very worried but didn't want to bother James about it as he seemed so excited. I pondered what to wear for a long time and settled on a navy blue pant suit which looked business like. On my walk to work I saw plenty of boys wearing the blazer of my new school and quite surprisingly I was getting plenty of stares from them and even had one group of boys give me a wolf whistle as I crossed the road. This didn't make me feel any better about the new School, if anything it had me a little more scared about what the boys would be like.

I'm used to having men stare at me, but walking into the gate of that school was like nothing I had ever experienced. There were about 200 boys hanging around the front of the school and all of them were staring at me like I was a piece of meat. I wondered if all female teachers got this reception.

I made my way to the office where I was greeted by the Head Teacher and shown to my new office, which was situated at the far end of the main wing above the boiler rooms. It was a great location as any students needing to see me would not have to walk past any classes or other students to get to my rooms, saving them from embarrassment. The office was actually two rooms, a small waiting or reception room and another bigger office behind it.

The Head explained that the office had originally been the Deputy's office and he had a secretary, hence the reception room. I was given the keys to both doors and allowed to settle in. The office had been repainted in the last few years and was tastefully furnished with a big old leather couch along one wall and a beautiful old wooden desk and chairs for me to use.

The assembly started at 9am and I was introduced to the school to the sound of cheers and numerous obscene comments. I found this both quite scary and very embarrassing, as the Head clearly had very little control.

After assembly I went back to my office and prepared for the next day when I would see my first students. I had lunch with the rest of the staff and found them all to be quite nice, a few also mentioned that I was the hot topic of conversation amongst some of the boys and should find my schedule quite full with boys all wanting appointments with me. I found this quite amusing and laughed it off.

When I got home I found a message from James saying that he would be late home and not too wait up as he was having dinner with his new colleagues. I had some dinner, did a little bit of work and went to bed early.

I awoke and found James next to me, he told me all about his first day as we got ready, and I never got a word in.

"Good luck today babe", he yelled on his way out the door.

I dressed a little more casual today wearing a boots, a long skirt and sweater. I had about half an hour before my first appointment when I arrived so I decided to get comfortable and do some reading about my first student. I took off my sweater and sat on my couch in the sun reading the case notes on my first student.

Daryl was 18 recently and in his final year of A levels. He had been an exceptional student since arriving at the school 5 years earlier but for the last few months had let his marks slide quite badly and was in danger of being thrown out. I didn't hear Daryl arrive and he caught me by surprise. I screamed when I looked up and saw him come through the door.

"I'm so sorry miss" he apologised repeatedly, realising he had scared me.

"Don't worry, I just wasn't expecting you this early". I stated once I had calmed down.

"I'm so sorry, I'll come back", he offered.

"No don't be silly, sit down, my name is Miss Howlet", I pointed to a chair at my desk as I made my way around to my side.

It was only once I sat down that I realised Daryl how handsome he was. His face was gorgeous with chiselled features, and he was about 6'2" and all muscle. I realised that he probably had girls hanging off him and that may well be the cause of his problems. I could understand why!

We talked for an hour; I made no real progress, as he spent most of the flirting with me and me with him. It worried me quite a lot that I found this boy attractive.

"When will I see you next" I asked as our session came to a close.

"Tonight" he stated very calmly.

"But I'm married Daryl" I stated "and I could never get involved with a student, it would not be appropriate, but I am very flattered" I explained, realising that should have been my first answer.

"Then tomorrow morning, I guess", he said in a disappointed tone.

"It's unusual for me to see a student more than once a fortnight but I will make an exception this time" I explained as I pencilled him in to my schedule.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about why I had flirted so badly with Daryl and the only reason I could come up with was that I simply found him to be the sexiest man I had ever seen. I had never been with anyone other than James, and I had never even kissed a black man before, but I found him gorgeous.

When I got home I tried to explain that a student had hit on me to James.

"That's cute that a boy has a crush on you", he started before talking about his own day.

I went to bed with Daryl on my mind that night. I spent the night thinking of all the reasons why I shouldn't be finding a student attractive. I decided it would be ok to flirt with this sexy young man as it would be just harmless flirting, and it made me feel so good to be found attractive by such a young stud.

When I got up I had already selected an outfit in my mind, black knee high boots, tights, a short skirt and a tight top low cut top which gave me amazing cleavage.

I was sitting in the same position as the day before, legs up on the lounge, skirt barely covering my thigh, when he arrived. He had obviously decided to do some flirting as well because he was wearing a skin tight muscle shirt that took my breath way.

"You look amazing today miss," he offered, not taking his eyes off my breasts.

"Why thank you, you don't look to bad yourself Daryl", I giggled, ashamed of my self for acting so childish and immature in this mans presence.

"There is this beautiful lady I'm trying to impress" he explained.

"Why are you trying to impress her?" I asked, my stomach a flutter with butterflies.

"Because she is so beautiful that all I have done is think about kissing her since I first saw her".

"Have you asked to kiss her?" I said as slid my legs off the lounge making room for him to sit next to me. I couldn't believe I had let the situation get this far, I was just going to flirt with him. But I was now sitting next to him and leading him along in a big way, I was scared of how far this was going to go before I came to my senses.

With this sign he sat down next to me, placed an arm behind me and gently pulled me towards him. When we kissed I was on fire, the sexiest man I had ever seen was kissing me. He was amazing, both gentle and hard, everything a man should be. By far the best kisser I had ever been with. After about 5 minutes of making out like I had never made out before I realised that the door was unlocked. I summoned all my will power to stop the kissing session and run to the door, locking both.

I realised that now would be the time to stop this before it got out of control, as I stood there looking the sexiest man I had ever seen leering over me I realised I didn't have that kind of strength. He then stood up and picked me clean up off the floor, I wrapped my legs around his waist and we mad out like animals as he pressed me against the wall of my office. I had never felt so much lust in my whole life, I wanted this stud sooooo badly.

When Daryl eventfully put me down I led him over to the lounge, sat him down and straddled his lap. I then started kissing and licking his neck, his dark skin smelt and tasted different to my husbands. Surprisingly I felt no remorse when I thought about James, I still loved him and this was just a fling, or that's what I kept telling myself.

Soon I was rubbing Dylan's cock through his jeans, and it was massive. I unzipped his pants and carefully extracted the most beautiful penis I had ever seen. It was about 10 inches long and very round, much bigger than James's. But it was its beauty which amazed me, it looked like it was carved by a sculptor. I had never enjoyed giving head but was eager to stuff this monster in my mouth.

I took in as much as I could while I stared up at the Adonis that was letting me please him. After a about 10 minutes of me giving the best blowjob I had ever given and him running his hands all over my body I began to feel his weapon pulse. I knew what was coming next when Daryl grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair and gagged me on in his tool which began spurting hot seed down my throat. I had never been forced to swallow before and was excited by the fact that he had been so rough with me.

"Take that load, ho" he yelled as he shot the last few jets down my throat.

I have never enjoyed the taste of cum so much, or being treated like a common whore. I sat there exhausted at my lover's feet, stroking his still impressively hard penis, while thinking about how much I wanted him to stay all day.

"Well my times up, same time tomorrow?" he asked as he zipped up leaving me sitting there on the floor looking no doubt well used.

"Well actually I'm not sure this is such a good idea, you and me, I mean," I said finally getting some sense back.

"Actually it's a great idea," he said as he pulled out his mobile phone and played the video he had taken which clearly showed me giving him a blow job.

"Even better, you come and get me out of class first period. Oh, and where something nice" he stated on his way out the door.

I cleaned myself up as best I could, then went to the staff toilets where I reapplied my make up and did my hair. I will have to put a mirror in my office I thought. I couldn't believe I wasn't upset about being blackmailed by the man I had just risked my job for, I actually was getting turned on by being treated like a cheap whore.

The rest of the day past without incident and I even did some good work with most of the students, when I wasn't planning what to wear tomorrow or thinking about Daryl. When I got home I found James was out again, so I went to the gym, got some dinner and set to work. I waxed EVERYTHING, gave myself a facial, painted my nails, I was going to be amazing tomorrow.

I was wearing 4 inch black heels with fishnets, a fitted black skirt and a tight white button up blouse, it was business like but very slutty. Especially with the lingerie I had on underneath, a fire engine red push up bra and thong. I put a jacket over the top to tame it down as much as possible.

I sat in my office waiting for first period to start and started making my way to Daryl's class my stomach turning the whole way. It was scary to realise I was walking around school dressed like a tart trying to impress a student so he would let me give him another blowjob. I knocked gently on the door of his maths class and was told to come in by the teacher.

"Sorry Sir, but Daryl has an appointment with me this morning and appears to have forgotten. May he be excused," I asked in a demure tone.

Daryl had another muscle shirt on and a pair of track pants, I started to go weak at the knees as he walked towards me, I probably would have blown him there and then had he asked.

"Thank You Sir," I muttered as I made my way out the door with Daryl in tow. He pinched my arse as we walked up the corridor past class rooms full of students, I did want to make a scene in case someone saw us so I sped up. But because I was wearing such big heels it only made my arse sway more, which just made him more game.

As soon as we were through the door of my office I ripped my jacket off while he pushed me against the wall.

"Lock the door" I said as I pulled out my key. He quickly locked the door and turned around to look at me still standing against the wall.

"My God, you look so fucking hot bitch. You want it bad don't you? I bet I could tell you I deleted that video and you'd still be up for it," he said answering his own question. I didn't even speak, I just pulled him to the lounge and went straight for his cock which was bulging through his track pants. As soon as I had my new favourite toy out I began working it like a pro. After a few minutes I took my blouse off and rubbed his monster between my breasts, sucking the head like a lolly pop at the top of each stroke.

"Fuck me bitch, you are a nasty little cum slut aren't you?" he said amazed at my brazen display.

I nodded my head in response to his question, all I wanted was his seed in my mouth and it wasn't long before I got what I wanted. It tasted even better than yesterday and I was ready for him to gag me as he came. I swallowed as much as I could but some spilled down my chin which I quickly cleaned up when he let go of my hair. I couldn't get over how good his cum tasted and how much of a slut had become.

When Daryl stood a drop of cum fell from his cock onto his shoes, my eyes followed it, and he saw me looking at it.

"You know you want to Slut, do it," he said as he stared into my eyes.

I knew if I submitted to him like this he would own me, so I did what I had to do. I licked the cum off his trainers, I was disgusted with myself but more excited than I ever thought possible.

I blew Daryl everyday that first week, each time he left I wanted to taste his seed more than before he arrived. Daryl never ever tried to get into my pants he simply arrived, I blew him and then he left me there on the floor with his seed all over my face.

On the Thursday of the second week, after nearly 2 weeks of blow jobs I decided I needed more. I wanted this stud inside me.

On Friday when Daryl arrived for his morning blow job he found my door locked, he knocked and I answered. I had taken a big I had taken a big risk but decided the reward would be well worth it. I opened the door wearing my knee high black boots, black fishnets and suspenders and a black lace push up bra. I decided to go without a thong as I was fleshly waxed and it was a big hint at what I wanted.

"Jesus Christ," he exclaimed, hurrying in and closing the door behind him. I through him the key and waited by my lounge.

"I want you to fuck me Daryl, please fuck me," I begged my young Adonis.

"You sure went to a lot of effort," he said.

"That just shows how much I need it. Please fill me with that monster".

"All you had to do was beg slut, I've been waiting to fuck that married white pussy since day one," he said pulling off his clothes.

When he pulled me close his massive cock pressed into my stomach and I could feel my juices running down my thigh. Daryl turned and sat on the lounge, his massive tool pointing up to the ceiling. I jumped on his lap and began slide his cock up and down my dripping pussy lips. I was scared about fitting him in but new I wouldn't stop till I had. As I positioned myself above his massive cock I slowly let the head push inside my well lubed pussy. As soon as the head was in Daryl pulled my hips down and thrust up forcing his huge cock into me in one fell swoop. I screamed like a banshee as I was instantly full like I had never been before.

I begged him to let me off but he refused, I started to cry as I realised I would do as he told me regardless. After bobbing me up and down for a few minutes the tears and pain died away and I started to enjoy the feeling, soon I was grinding me my hips into his to try and get him deeper inside me.

"You didn't really want to get off did you, slut?" he smirked.

"No Daryl, I never want to get off it," I screamed as he bounced me up and down on his pleasure tool.

"I've never had anyone take it all first go, your one hell of a ho. Hell, I might even make you my number one ho", he stated between thrusts.

"Please make me number one, you can have me when ever you want" I grovelled.

"On your back slut," he ordered, pulling me off his tool.

"Oh God, Just put it back in," I begged him as I dived onto my back.

I had at least 3 more orgasms with Daryl on top of me and I was working up to my fourth when Daryl started to drive in harder.

"I'm gunna fill your married white pussy with black cum bitch," he groaned.

"Oh god, STOP, I'm not on the pill".

"If I stop now, I'll never fuck you again ho," Daryl stated in between thrusts.

I debated with myself what seemed like an eternity but in reality it was probably only a second.

"Oh God, please don't ever stop," I yelled, knowing I could not have him stop fucking me, ever. I would have to deal with any complications later.

"I knew you'd want it, beg for my cum ho," he smirked.

"Fill my posh white pussy with your black baby seed. Breed me like the married ho I am".

Soon I felt the first wave of black baby cream serge into my womb. I have never had seed shot so deep inside me, the feeling was amazing. Daryl kept thrusting into me, pumping more and more seed with each thrust, when he eventually pulled out I could feel his seed run down onto the lounge.

As soon as he was finished with me he was up and getting dressed, I was too well fucked to move, I just lay there leaking cum and feeling used. It was wonderful.

"See you on Monday ho, we'll have another breeding session then", he said while getting dressed.

"Sounds great" I said dreamily, thinking about the possibility of carrying a black baby in my womb. I'd never even considered the idea before, but was now quite excited by the prospect. The thought of having to explain to all my snooty upper class friends and family that I'd been impregnated by a black man made me feel even more of a slut.

"Please don't go, fuck me again", I cried.

"Na, you can wait till Monday," he said casually on his way out the door.

Once Daryl was out the door I locked it behind him and set about cleaning both myself and the room up before my next appointment.

I was going to have to tell James about this development in my life, but how I wondered? Especially if I get pregnant and get that number one ho status I know craved.

steviet
steviet
702 Followers