Eddie

Story Info
A crafty seduction leads to love.
2.3k words
3.83
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aylar Radulescu was a beautiful girl. Half Arab half Romanian, she had golden skin, large brown eyes and long, dark brown waves of thick, bouncy hair. Her 18 year old body was hot to say the least, small and athletic with smallish, perky breasts and a firm, round ass. The thing is, Aylar knew she was hot and used it to her advantage. She could have any guy she wanted - or so she thought, until she met Eddie Holmes.

Eddie, an attractive Englishman in his late thirties, had been in Aylar's eyeline for a while. He was a friend of her family and had been helping her crazy Romanian grandmother with a half-baked charity scheme she'd come up with.

Crafty Aylar soon figured out what times Eddie was at her grandmother's house and was usually there when he arrived. Every time Aylar saw Eddie, her heart skipped a beat. She smiled at him and made eye contact at every opportunity, made conversation and tried to get close to him, but he was making things very hard for her. He would sit back in her grandmother's sofa looking at her with an almost amused expression in his velvet brown eyes, making her fall more for him each time. Aylar told herself every time that it wasn't right, that she was meant to be the one seducing him, but deep down she knew she was already eating out of Eddie's hand and there was nothing she could do about it.

One day, Aylar decided that she was going to do it. She wanted her man and she was going to get him. She left her house 3 hours earlier than she had originally planned and made her way to her grandma's. She had her own bedroom at her grandmother's house, which she planned to put to good use. When she got to the house, her grandma looked her up and down. "Ariana, what is that you're wearing?!" she asked. Aylar looked at her. "Aylar," she sighed. "Ariana's my mom. And it's a dress. Don't you like it?"

The old woman raised her eyebrows. "I most certainly don't! It's far too revealing!" Aylar looked down on her wine red dress. It was rather skimpy - the hemline was halfway between her thigh and knee but it was very figure-hugging and the neckline was low. Her hair hung in curls to her waist, and her feet were adorned by beautiful black high heeled shoes. She smiled to herself - it was when her family disapproved that she knew she looked hot.

"Anyway grandma.. I came over early to tell you Eddie called. He can't come over today to talk to you about the fundraiser thing."

Aylar almost felt a pang of guilt, but it was instantly taken away by the excitement of knowing her plan was working when she saw the disappointment on her grandmother's face. "However.. Mom does want to talk to you. She asked me to come over here and ask you if you could go over as she hasn't had a coffee and chat with you for such a long time!"

The old woman smiled. "Isn't that lovely of Ariana?" she grinned. "I do miss her sometimes, I'll call a cab right away.." she said, shuffling off to the phone. As she phoned for a cab to go to see Ariana, Aylar texted her mother telling her she ahd to speak in private to someone and asked her to keep grandma in the house overnight. Aylar knew her scatterbrained, hippy mother wouldn't ask questions, and she also knew that her grandma would be more than willing to stay the night with her.

After her grandma called herself a cab, Aylar smiled sweetly. "You know how mom likes to talk, I think you should take a few things. You know, in case she asks you to stay the night." Her grandma shook her head. "I will not be staying there and leaving my house empty, you know how I am about other people getting in here.."

This was exactly what Aylar wanted to hear. "Well, I have my own room here and there's a TV and computer and stuff. Why don't I stay here, and you stay with mom tonight? Mom won't mind!" The old woman instantly agreed, and Aylar fought the urge to punch the air. A red taxi pulled up outside and Grandma left. Aylar laughed at her own deviousness. As soon as the taxi was out of sight, Aylar picked up the phone.

"Hey Eddie.. it's Aylar Radulescu, Lorisa's granddaughter. Yea, Grandma says could you possibly come over a little earlier.. like, now?" Eddie told her he would be there soon. Even his voice was exciting to her, she found her nipples getting hard as he spoke and she imagined the things she was going to do to him. As she hung up the phone, she jumped up and punched the air. She was finally getting the chance to seduce Eddie, and she wasn't giving up without a fight.

Around 10 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Aylar took a deep breath and opened the door to Eddie. She looked his 5'8, muscular body up and down and imagined running her fingers through his short black hair, kissing him.. she daydreamed a bit too long and Eddie asked if she was okay. "I'm fine.." she smiled. "Come in."

Eddie walked into the house and looked around. Usually, Aylar's grandma's plump face was smiling up at him from the living room doorway, but there was no sign of her. "Where's Lorisa?" he asked.

Aylar led him into the living room by the hand. "Sit down," she said. "Lorisa.. grandma.. she's not here. She's at my mom's. I'm sorry I lied to you, but I really wanted to speak to you."

Eddie was confused. Her toffee-coloured hand was now resting on his knee and she was looking into his eyes. "What about?" he asked.

"My- my feelings for you," she stammered, looking down. Eddie smiled and put his hand on top of hers. His white skin against her beautiful deep tan looked beautiful to her. She liked white guys - especially this one. "I've liked you for a long time, since I first met you. You're always on my mind. You're like an addiction," she confessed.

Eddie looked at her and saw that she looked like she was about to cry. "Aylar.." he sighed. "You are a gorgeous young girl, and I'm a middle aged man with a girlfriend. Why me?"

Aylar hadn't known he had a girlfriend. She wondered if she should give up, but decided against it. "You're not middle aged, baby," she smiled. "You're only 37. Middle aged is, like, 50. And as for why you, I don't know. You're just perfect to me, in looks, your sense of humour, even the way you say my name. It's so sexy.. I'd give anything to hear you sigh my name like that while I suck your cock." She suddenly realised she may have gone too far. "I'm sorry, Eddie!" she cried. "I just get carried away, fantasizing about you.."

He laughed softly. "Damn, Aylar. I wouldn't ever have thought you would fantasize about me. What else do you think about doing to me? Tell me what happens when you fantasize about me, I'm curious now."

Aylar looked at her lap. "I think about having sex with you a lot," she said, almost in a whisper. "At night, I play with myself, almost every night. And every time I finish the same way, calling out your name."

The thought of the beautiful young girl lying in her bed at night fingering herself, moaning his name aloud, had made Eddie rock hard. He could clearly see that Aylar was attractive, but had never thought about her in that way before. Now, he just wanted to bang her. She looked up into his eyes to see if she had offended him. Instead, in his beautiful eyes she saw confusion and desire dancing in the pupils. Her elfin face, framed by thick curls of hair, looked more beautiful than it ever had before. Suddenly, before he could help himself.. "Call out my name now, Aylar. The way you do when you play with yourself."

Aylar gasped and turned almost the same colour of red as her dress. "I don't think I can.. it's just a thing that happens when I cum.." He looked at her, then took her into his arms. As he held her tightly, he whispered to her again to call his name. She was so turned on by being so close to him and feeling that he had a raging erection that it wasn't difficult at all. "Eddie.." she sighed into his ear. "Ooohh.. oh god, Eddiieee.."

He couldn't take it any more. He grasped some of her long hair and pulled her head back and kissed her neck passionately, sucking and licking the skin. "Oh fuck Eddie.." she moaned. She wasn't even acting any more, she was dripping wet and didn't want him to ever stop. He moved down to kiss her breast, and she slipped her hand between his legs. She felt that his cock was at least 7 inches, and solid. "I want it," she breathed. "I need it baby, I need your cock inside me.."

Aylar stood up and took his hand, leading him to her bedroom. There, she took off all her clothes and lay on the bed. Her toned, golden body was the most beautiful thing Eddie had ever seen.

He quickly stripped and joined her on the bed. He kissed her, slowly and passionately, before shifting himself down the bed to a position between her legs. He kissed her shaven sex and licked slowly up her slit. Aylar shuddered as a wave of pleasure shot through her body. He sucked, nibbled and licked her clit, not once moving his mouth from her pussy. As he assaulted her clit with his tongue, she writhed and yelped in pleasure before wrapping her legs around his head and letting a powerful orgasm wash over her.

After her screaming subsided, he kissed her deeply again, letting her taste herself on his tongue. As he kissed her, he guided the tip of his cock to the opening of her pussy. She bucked her hips upwards, which he took to mean she wanted it. With one long thrust, he drove his huge cock deep into her. She squealed into his mouth and scratched his back, which turned him on like crazy.

He lost his mind at that moment, he grabbed her hair and started plowing her little pussy with his cock as hard and fast as he possibly could. She screamed and jerked with pleasure, biting him on the shoulder to try to stop herself from screaming too loudly. Eddie's pounding was relentless, and Aylar was soon on the brink of orgasm again. She threw her head back and arched her back while she gave a guttural screech of "YEAH.. FUCK MY PUSSY BABY, OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME EDDIEEE!" The exotic beauty's loss of inhibitions sent her lover over the edge, and he spilled his cum deep inside of her.

They collapsed into each other's arms and kissed tenderly but passionately, both sweaty and still recovering from the pure animal pleasure that just ripped through their bodies. "You're so good.." she breathed into his ear.

He kissed her forehead. "You too, babe," he said. "I can honestly say you're the best I've ever had."

She slowly licked the side of his face, then slowly suckled his earlobe and whispered: "You've not seen anything yet."

She leaned over him and reached under the bed and pulled out a half full bottle of white wine. She opened it and took a gulp straight out of the bottle. He took it from her and did the same, and they looked at each other and smiled. She lay down, her head on his chest. "Te iubesc," she whispered, meaning I love you in Romanian.

She didn't expect him to hear, never mind understand, but he stroked her hair and told her: "I think I love you too, Aylar." She kissed his chest, then moved downwards until she kissed the tip of his cock. He put the wine bottle on the floor and stroked her hair again as she took the head into her mouth. His cock grew hard again very quickly as she suckled on the head and slowly stroked the shaft with her hand. She placed the tip of her tongue on his uretha and suckled hard on him while fondling his balls with her hand. He'd never had his cock sucked like that. "Uuhhh.." he groaned. "Oh shit Aylar that's good.. God yeah.." Aylar loved knowing she was bringing him such pleasure. She kept sucking at a steady pace until he give a low cry and grabbed the duvet beneath him as he came into her mouth. She happily accepted his load and swallowed every drop.

She looked up at him from between his legs and smiled, licking her lips. "You taste so fucking good, baby," she purred.

Eddie looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, 'cause if I have any say in the matter you're gonna be doing that a lot in the near future. That was amazing," he told her, his voice still shaking.

Aylar grabbed the wine bottle from the floor and drank around a quarter of it at once to remove the taste of cum from her mouth before crawling up the bed and kissing Eddie deeply. They held each other close for a while, kissing, running their fingers through each other's hair. "That was amazing," he sighed again into her ear.

"You're amazing," she replied, rolling off him and lying next to him, laying her head on his chest. "I meant it, you know. I do love you."

"I love you too, you crazy, unreasonable girl. You're no good for me. You're young, irrational and far too much for me to take. But I don't care, Aylar baby. I love you."

A single tear of happiness rolled down Aylar's cheek. She finally had her man, and she knew it was going to last.