Eddie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

He finally grumbled, "Sit down on it you bitch and fuck me."

I slid down until my pussy resisted on him and sat still watching his face. He was fully inside me, I felt him bottom out. I resisted the urge to start moving up and down. I my body desperately wanted to fuck him, feel him move inside me, to cum inside me but that was not what I really wanted. Closely watching his face for any expression of him getting close, I started to move slowly up and down. I had to be careful. If he got to close where I could not stop him, I would lose, he would come too early. I didn't want that, not yet. I wanted his balls to hurt when he came. This was my game. I was good at it.

"God baby you feel good," he moaned. I had him too close once when I had had him in my mouth and his expression was now showing he was getting close again. I sat still, waiting for the moment to pass. I thought it had and started to move when he gripped my hips tightly and groaned. I froze as I felt his cock jerk a little afraid I was too late. Again luck was with me. I had to get his mind somewhere else to calm him down. I wasn't ready to make him hurt.

"I know you are my first cousins, you and Mike. Billy, he would be my second cousin by your older sister. I can't keep track of who everyone is related to. I really can't. I met so many and didn't really have much time to place everyone. I should have written it all down."

He laughed. "I couldn't keep track of everyone either. You know there were two other cousins that was interested in you. I heard them talking about you. I'm not sure where they fit in with you either. They are my first cousins from my mother's side of our family. No really close relation to you I would guess, but they talked about you. They wanted to travel with us and are still in the area. Do you want me to call them?"

I was shocked at what he said about calling the others. I couldn't let that happen. It was going to be hard enough to keep this all a secret. It could soon get completely out of my control. I ignored his suggestion for now and concentrated on what we were doing. I could tell our conversation was working. He didn't feel quite as hard inside me. I didn't want him to go completely limp either so I started moving a little. He instantly hardened up. Knowing I had to remain in control I let him slip from me and I settled between his legs and took him into my mouth after licking his shaft free of my moisture. I didn't taste bad nor did he. I took him into my mouth and started working him over. He lay there silently and watched. I was gripping him tightly as I deep throated as much as I could. I soon had him groaning.

"Oh god babe, you got me close. I'm going to cum." He was twitching a little, his hips trying to move with my mouth. I gripped him tighter and stopped the sucking. He was again close and gripping him tightly took care of the problem this time. I waited out his urge and started up again. In no time he was gripping and pulling my hair, trying to jack himself off with my mouth, moving my head up and down. I fought this and let him slip from my mouth.

I looked up at him. "If you want me to finish you off, you have to let me do it my way otherwise I'm going to quit." He let go of my hair and dropped his hands. I was gripping him pretty hard and he was wincing from it.

"Fuck, are you trying to break it?"

"No, I'm just making sure you come when I'm ready for you." I grinned as I said it. The head was turning slightly reddish purple and turned purplish pink when I relaxed my grip. That's when I really looked at him for the first time. He was good looking with a nice body. His brother was nice looking also. Neither one was larger than Eddie. Mike was around 7 inches. Kevin here was around 8 maybe 9 inches. Billy I thought was a lot larger maybe the same size as Eddie. I started to lick and suck on him again and felt him beginning to wince.

"Fuck babe, my balls are beginning to hurt. You got to let me cum this time."

It was now or never so I rose up and positioned him and sat all the way down with my pussy against the base of his shaft. Moaning as I did that, he gripped my hips tightly as I started to gyrate my pussy against him. He moaned even more, louder this time and stiffened up. I sat still and felt the jerking motion of his cock and the quivering of his groin muscles as he unloaded. He was also trying to thrust up into me at the same time with quivering thrusts. His moaning turned into grunts as his flow continued, draining him. I sat there willing my body still as I enjoyed feeling his release into me. I wasn't even close to any kind of release and it didn't matter. I sat there through his last quivers watching his face. His eyes were tightly closed, his grunts and moans fading to hoarse whispers.

After a few more very long seconds, he hoarsely whispered, "Fuck that was good. No woman has ever made me cum like that. It felt like my balls turned inside out."

"I know sweetie, that's why I do it. I want you to know what a good fuck is like."

He was beginning to go soft when we heard Billy behind us. "You two really put on a good show"

"You've been there watching the whole time?" I asked while looking at his hard shaft. His cock was standing straight up and he was slowly stroking it. That's all I could see.

"Yes, now it's my turn only I want you to suck me off." He didn't give me time to think about it. He just stepped into the shower, straddled us and poked at my mouth. I didn't hesitate and mouthed the head of his cock. Soon I was deep throating him and working him over. Kevin was looking up and watching, still inside me.

"Damn," he said as I took Billy in deep. He hadn't softened at all and even felt harder. He gripped my hips and was holding me up off him so he could move and was thrusting up into me. I didn't know he would still have it in him to do that, to continue having sex when I had drained him. It didn't take long for Billy to fill my mouth to overflowing as he shot his load. I couldn't swallow it all. Some was escaping from the corners of my mouth and dripping down onto Kevin's chest when he shoved up hard and quivered through a hard release. Moaning and whimpering all the while how it hurt his balls.

Billy had slipped free of my mouth and was softening, a string of his cum dripping down on Kevin's chest when Keven again moaned, "Fuck that hurt." I was sitting on him but he still reached down under me and was holding his balls with one hand while trying to pick me up off him with the other. "Get up. I've got to see if I still have any balls."

I rose up and let him slip free and sat to the side.

Billy laughed. "You still have your balls." He was still straddling him and looking down. The last string of his cum hanging there from the tip of his cock. I reached up and snagged it with a finger and brought it to my mouth and sucked it off. "Damn Sara, you're good at giving head and like to swallow too." I reached down to Kevin's chest and rubbed my finger through what had slipped from my mouth and puddled there. I licked that off my finger too.

"Yes Billy, I know how to treat my men." My mind was working a mile a minute. I was remembering what Kevin had said about his other two cousins. I had hopped he had forgotten about them. Things were settling down and we were relaxing on the shower floor when he spoke up. "You know you didn't answer me about me calling Pete and Johnny?"

At first I didn't understand who he was talking about. It dawned on me pretty quick. Pete and Johnny the other cousins.

There was no hesitation in my voice and I answered quickly. "No. You three are all I can handle. If you added others, you wouldn't get to spend much time with me."

He thought about that for a few seconds. "You're right. We wouldn't. It would give us time to rest and recover though. You don't seem to need much time."

I thought about that. When I was in an orgy like this, craving sex, I didn't need much time to recover. I flashed back to the week on the farm with Michael and his friends where I learned what a fucking good time I could have when I really got into being a fucking whore. Was that what I was becoming, a fucking whore? I couldn't let that happen. Not to me and Eddie. I couldn't let Eddie know about any of this and somehow I had to get rid of these three.

"How long are you guys going to stay?" I needed to change the subject and get this over with. Eddie could show up or my parents or any of my sisters or brothers. I needed to get in control of the situation.

"Well shit, thanks for ruining the mood."

Billy had turned on the shower and was standing under the spray rinsing off. Kevin was sitting up looking at me, the over spray cascading down on us both. "Let's get cleaned up and talk about this. We probably need to leave but I'd like to stay or have you come with us. These two could go ahead and leave, I could catch up with them later down the road." Billy kept moving around in the shower causing the spray to get into my eyes.

"Billy, get out of the shower and leave us alone. I need to talk with Kevin."

"OK, OK. Don't be bitchy." He quickly rinsed and left. Kevin and I were left alone sitting on the tiles looking at each other.

I was trying to think of a way to talk about the pictures and after a long pause I spoke up.

"Look Kevin, I can't afford to take many days off. I need to go to work and you guys can't stay here. My parents and one sister usually come by fairly often to check up on me. They can't find you here."

They didn't come by that often but Keven didn't know that.

"This is Monday, I would expect to see Pat come by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest." Actually I again wouldn't expect her to swing by until early next week but again Kevin didn't know that. I had to play a game. I needed to get my hands on the pictures as soon as possible. Kevin was starting to fondle one breast and although it was sending little electrical impulses down across my stomach to my pussy and exciting things there, I had to finish what I was trying to say. I brushed his hand away, wondering how he could already be recovered and ready to do it again. My eyes had shifted to his groin and was watching his cock flex and grow. He had reached back and was again fondling my breasts, both of them this time.

"No Kevin." I slapped his hands away this time. I could feel blood rushing to my pussy heating and swelling things there. If I didn't get a handle on this, he would soon be fucking me and my body's desires would control me again. "You said you would give me the pictures. I want them now! When they are in my hands and I destroy them, you can fuck me again but not until I get what I want."

He reached for me, caught me by the waist as I was starting to get up and pulled me to him while pushing me back down on my back.

"You'll get them when I am through with you." He forced his way in as I tried to resist. This time, even though I was still moist from the earlier sex, he hurt me with the suddenness. There was no gentleness to him at all now. He pounded into me pushing my head against the wall each time he thrust in. I had to place my hands above my head and push against the wall to keep from hurting my head. My body awakened to his hard thrusting and I heard myself moaning as his groin slapped against me. I told myself I was not going to have an orgasm but my body controlled me. It came and went. Still he kept up the pace until he finally moaned, stiffened, pushed in hard and shot his load. My body quivered and came with him. He pulled out, rinsed off and left me laying there. I was exhausted from his pounding. I watched him towel off and leave the bathroom. He didn't say a word to me as he did this. After he was gone, I slowly got up and rinsed off. I was toweling off when I heard the door slam and their car start up. I rushed to the back door and watched them leave. I wondered where they were going and if they were coming back.

Towel in hand, I wandered back through the house, searching for and finding their bags in the bedrooms. I knew then they would be back. It hit me then to search their bags. I started with Kevin's. Finding his camera and memory cards was easy. I took them to my laptop and downloaded everything. I only looked through part of his photos and discovered I had what I needed. There were several videos I didn't have time to look at. I downloaded all that he had. I deleted everything from the memory cards. I then reformatted the cards, wiping them clean. Mike had no camera in his bag. Billy on the other hand did. He had not only a camera but a camcorder too. The camcorder was one of the new ones, high definition in low light. I didn't bother to look at any of the pictures or the videos. There were way too many pictures along with a lot of videos.

I was glad I had a large hard drive as the files were very large. I downloaded all of them onto my laptop before I deleted them from his camera, camcorder and memory cards. I reformatted all of his cards also and put them back. Satisfied I had covered everything, I packed my bag, dressed and left a note to them to get out, and not come back. I would not stay here any longer with them. After feeding the horses and turning them loose in the pasture, I left not knowing where I would finally end up. I called the neighbor boy telling him to check the horses by Wednesday or Thursday. I would be back Sunday.

I headed out deciding to go to one of my favorite hideaways, a small town hidden in the mountains in the Serra Nevada's. It was an old mining ghost town, a tourist trap now but I loved it anyway. I would be safe and hidden there. I called ahead making sure I would have a room and telling them I would arrive late, I figured around 2 or 3 in the morning. I wish I had left earlier and had thought of this as soon as the three had arrived at my place. If only I had gotten the pictures sooner. Oh well, the damage was already done. I only hoped I had all the pictures.

I arrived late and crashed. I was dead tired and didn't awaken until almost noon. I bathed and dressed in a halter top and shorts. Discovering I was famished I walked to a small restaurant down the street and had a good leisurely breakfast. I was happy I had escaped and hoped the three would be gone when I got back. Finishing breakfast, I walked back to my hotel, eager to review the photos and videos. I started with Kevin's. There were many of the reunion, pictures of Aunts, Uncles and cousins. When I got to the ones of Eddie and me I sat there mesmerized. There was no way there could be any confusion as to who it was. He even had short videos with sound of the action. Our moans and grunts reinforced the identities of the participants. There could be no mistake. Oh Eddie I thought, what have we done? We were caught. Others knew. I only hoped Kevin would be true to his word and not tell anyone. These were the only damming pictures Kevin had. There were other photos of me but I was fully clothed.

I started looking through Billy's photos. At first, most were of the family reunion. There were many candid photos of me. Of course I was fully clothed except for the many he took with me in my swimsuit. I could see he had a thing for me. They were all very good. He showed very good talent as a photographer. I started to relax, thinking he hadn't taken any damming pictures of me. That is until I opened a few more of his files, the really large ones. He not only had many nude pictures of me in various poses but many were of me having sex with all of them. When I started to review his videos, I was horrified. I didn't realize he and the others had taken these pictures and videos. I had been so out of it. So involved in the thrill of the sex that I had been totally unaware. It was like looking at the hard porn sites on the internet. I was shocked. I watched the first videos over and over. The moans and groans of raw uninhibited sex echoed through my head. I discovered, after getting over my shock of seeing the first few videos and hearing the sounds of pleasure, it was all a turn on for me. My shorts and halter top were soon off and my hands quickly found my pleasure spots and I got myself off.

After calming down and some sanity finally returned, I made my decision on what to do. The photos and videos were all very good quality and I knew I couldn't keep them on my laptop. They could be too easily discovered. I left the photos of the reunion in one file and downloaded the damaging photos and videos to five 128GB jump drives for safe keeping. The jump drives could be easily hidden and I could look at them any time I wanted. I told myself I needed to buy more jump drives for backup. I didn't want to lose any of this. I kept thinking I should delete everything but then again, they were exciting to look at and watch. I had never had a video of me having sex before and these were very explicit. They showed everything in full color with good lighting. In just the first few videos I had watched myself having sex with each of them and watched their cocks slipping in and out of my pussy. Then there were the sounds of sex, me moaning for them to fuck me harder, the slapping of their groins against mine, the sounds of my orgasms and theirs. I knew I couldn't ever delete them.

I still hadn't looked at all of the videos. It would take hours. I hadn't even finished with what was on the first jump drive. It was already late afternoon and I had watched only two videos. I wondered what the others were like. I decided to go have an early dinner and spend the evening watching the rest. I dressed and left my room and walked to the restaurant down the street. My mind kept wandering back to the videos I had just watched. There were many more. I had a feeling they were pretty much the same, me having sex with them. Just thinking about that and watching them was keeping me slightly horny. I quickly ordered and ate. I hardly tasted the food. Walking back to my room, mind otherwise occupied I wondered what I had just ate. I couldn't remember. My mind was on the videos and what I would see.

Getting back to my room, I decided to shower and quickly did so drying off as I flipped back the blankets and sheet on the bed and stacked both pillows up against the headboard. Dropping the towel on the bedside chair, I grabbed my laptop and the jump drives and settled back on the bed to watch. I was right about the videos. They were of me fucking them or them fucking me however one wanted to call it, living color, sounds and all. Billy had even taken the last video of me in the shower with Kevin when I sucked and rode him, making his balls hurt when he got off. I really enjoyed doing that. You could tell just watching my expressions let alone the sounds we were making. I don't know where Billy had placed the camera but he even had video of me sucking him off while he was standing over us.

I couldn't believe what I was watching or why I hadn't seen the camera. Was I really turning into a fucking whore? The craving for sex so intense that I didn't know what was going on around me? I was tired and a little confused. I had orgasmed many times watching all of this. It was now after two in the morning. There was still one jump drive left. I had already decided it would be more of the same and I almost laid it aside to watch later. Curiosity go to me though and I decided to watch it anyway. That was when I received the biggest shock. This was not of me and them.

It was of Eddie and I the day before everyone started showing up. Us getting ready to change to go swimming. The video was of Eddie between my legs eating me, getting me off and then of him fucking me. Billy had also shown us dressing and walking to the swimming hole. I couldn't believe it. Where had he been hiding?

I was in shock. Billy knew! Kevin knew! I had to assume Mike did too! Kevin lied! It had been all one big lie! There had never been any intention of giving me the photos. Not when they had this! I was fuming. The anger building. There was still one video left. I had to watch it. When the video started I knew everything was doomed. One or all three had followed me home that night. The video started with me stepping into the shower, bathing and just as I was stepping out of the shower, Eddie shows up nude and pushes me back in. They had it all. Us washing each other and me taking him into my mouth and him resisting and pushing me down onto the floor and eating me out. It was all there, with sounds of us talking and moaning, Eddie entering me and stopping to get us out of the shower and into bed. That was there too, everything. There could never be any denial of this. If they had copies of this, we were both doomed, outcasts of our family. I could only hope I had all the photos and videos.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers