Eddie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

I knew if Eddie found out, with his military background, he would be angry enough to kill and by the time the video showed us reaching our orgasms together, I knew I would do anything I could to keep anyone else from finding out. I had to get back and talk with the three. I grabbed my phone and called home, hoping they were still there. It was late and I let the phone ring until the answering machine picked up. I hung up and called again. I didn't want to leave a message on the machine. I kept this up for about 10 minutes and finally gave up. I decided to leave in the morning and go home. I needed to talk with Kevin. I tossed and turned for the rest of the night. My mind wouldn't let me sleep. I was wondering what it would take to keep the three from telling anyone else. I needed to know if I had all the photos and videos.

I dreamed. I guess they could be called nightmares. I was fucking the three of them again. Their friends too, just to keep them from telling my family. I wasn't at home. I didn't recognize where I was. It didn't matter. It was at a party with loud music, shouting voices, lots of laughing, moans and groans too as the guys were getting off inside me. They were taking turns and telling me what a good fuck I was. I heard someone shouting over the noise for the guy that was inside me to hurry up. He was about to shoot his load just watching. Someone stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked him off choking on his cum.

I was soon surrounded by guys jacking off, cum splattering down on my body. It soon covered me. It was in my hair, mouth, eyes, covering my breasts, stomach and mound and leaking from my pussy. They were calling me a fucking cum soaked whore and laughing. I thought I was going to drown in it and was soon choking. There was a guy holding my head and telling me to swallow all of it.

Pounding on the room door and the muffled talking behind it startled me awake. At first I didn't know where I was. The nightmare was too vivid in my mind. I looked around to see where all the guys were, where they had gone. I shook the haze out of my head when I realized it had been a dream. I shouted out to the persons pounding on the door.

"Just a second," and hunted for my robe. I wrapped up in it and slightly opened the door to find the owners, both husband and wife standing there. Mary and Ralph. I had gotten to know them somewhat and I thought they were nice people. Actually I thought they were very nice people. They had given me a 50% discount on my room for the past two years I had stayed there and had always given me the same room.

"Is everything OK? We heard quite a commotion in here." They were trying to peek around the door to see into the room. I realized what they were trying to do and opened the door wider so they could see I was alone.

"I was having a terrible nightmare." I explained. Seeing they were not satisfied with my answer I continued, "Please come in." There was no hesitation on their part as they pushed by me and looked around the room. "As you can see, I am alone. It was a nightmare and I'm sorry I disturbed anyone." I started to cry, not really feeling it, I just wanted to put on a little show. "I've been under a lot of stress lately. I had hoped the nightmares would stop."

"Oh you poor dear," the owner Mary said as she led me to the bed and sat me down on it. She had her arm around my shoulders and was hugging me rather tightly as she sat down beside me. "Do you feel like telling us? Maybe we can help a little."

Meanwhile her husband pulled up a chair and sat at my knees facing me. At first I thought they were concerned about me and I started telling a story about how my brothers and parents had been killed in a car accident. I kept reliving the accident. I thought it was a good story and sobbed a little to make it more realistic. I was getting well into it when I realized they weren't quite listening. Mary's right hand had wandered down to my thigh and was slightly pulling my robe apart. Ralph had put one hand on one of my now bare knees and was reaching out with the other. I paused in my story, not quite realizing just what was taking place. It wasn't until his other hand reached my other knee and he started pulling them slightly apart that the full realization of just what they were doing hit me.

"No!" I said in anger as I twisted out of Mary's and Ralphs grasp. "No!" I repeated again. "Get out of my room!"

They left in a rush. As they were leaving I said, "I'll be checking out!" They didn't look back as they shut the door. I sat down on the bed and thought about what had just happened. Now I knew why they had been so nice to me. They had been waiting for just the right opportunity. Too bad I thought. For an older couple they were nice looking and in pretty good shape. Ralph was still a looker and quite a hunk. I had never been with a couple before. Hell, if they hadn't taken me by surprise and I hadn't been preoccupied with the three bastards that were trying to ruin my life, I might have played along with them. Oh well I thought, it might have been interesting but too late now.

I looked around the room as I started to pack. Shit, I might as well shower first I thought to myself as I dropped my robe and headed to the shower. I took a long hot one steaming up the room. As I stepped from the shower, I noticed for the first time that the mirror that covered one wall hadn't steamed up. It hit me then why I had always been given the same room. I laughed quietly to myself and put on a show drying off. I made sure Ralph and Mary, if they were watching, saw everything. Thanking about it again, I stepped back into the shower and soaped down my mound and stepped back in front of the mirror and shaved. I hadn't done that in a while and made sure I parted my pussy enough to shave well while watching my reflection in the mirror. That done I stepped back into the shower and rinsed. I put on another good show drying off. There was a floor to ceiling mirror in front of the bed. I looked at that wondering if they could see through it too. It was after all on the same wall as the mirror in the bathroom. Just in case they were watching, I didn't dress but laid aside what I would wear home and packed my things while in the nude. I made sure I bent over enough times to let them know what my bottom looked like. I figured Ralph was standing behind the mirror jacking off or Mary was sucking him off. No matter, maybe if I get the courage to come back I would play with them. I wondered if they had been taking pictures.

Completing my packing, I dressed. I needed to get home and find out if the three were still there. I didn't waste any time on the road. I only stopped long enough to get gas and to eat. I made good time and got home early in the evening. There were no cars in the drive way and none parked by the barn when I drove up. I sat in the car for a few minutes before I got out wondering if they were hiding. I punched the garage door opener and waited for it to open. It was empty so I drove in. The door into the house had been left open so I walked on in. The house was quiet. I wandered through it and discovered the house was empty. They were gone, bags and everything. I was a little relieved but still I needed to talk with at least one of them. I had to know if I had all the pictures and videos. I would probably get more information out of Billy than the others. He had the most pictures and videos, more too loose by not talking to me and more to gain by talking with me. I thought Billy had a crush on me. At least that was what the pictures he had told me. I didn't know how to contact him. I had no phone numbers for them.

I wandered through the house once more looking to see if they had left anything. Finding nothing, I headed to the barn and spent several hours feeding the horses and brushing them. It was late when I headed back to the house. I heated up a chicken pot pie for dinner and decided to get ready for bed. I showered first and got ready to brush my teeth when I noticed one of my previously unopened birth control packages in the cabinet had been opened. Curious as to why this package had been opened I looked inside and pulled out a note from Billy. It read,

"Sara, I'm sorry what we did to you. We shouldn't have done that to you. I'm sorry I took all those pictures. Kevin's mad that you found them all. I thought you should know that. I would like to have some of the pictures of the reunion back. Maybe you could give me one of you too. It doesn't have to be a necked one. You're very pretty. I like you. I don't want you to be mad at me. Can we still be friends? Billy."

He left me his e-mail and phone number.

"Ps. Kevin don't care about you. Mike don't either. They just laugh about you and said you had been a good fuck. I do care. Kevin and Mark don't know about the pictures I took of you and your brother. They only know about the pictures of the reunion and the many that were taken at your house while we were fucking you. I thought you better know about that."

Well Billy I sighed with a great deal of relief, I'm glad you told me I had all the photos and videos. Maybe I will send you copies of the reunion. I'll have to think about a picture of me though. I need to think about all of this and what you guys did to me.

I brushed my teeth with this thought still in my head and headed to bed. I lay there thinking of a past events. If they blabbed about me and Eddie, they had no proof. We were safe for now at least. As far as them fucking me, well I did get into it and it had been kind of fun.

I wondered if Mary and Ralph had pictures of me. If they did, they didn't try to use them against me. Blackmail could be nasty but knowing they had been taken in secret behind see thru mirrors would be more damaging to them than me. They would be an embarrassment but not damaging to my reputation and career. They were after all just pictures of me. I fell asleep and slept soundly.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers