Eddie Takes Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Father-in-law continues to control his son's wife.
4.5k words
4.42
175.8k
98

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marco208
marco208
88 Followers

Ed leaned back on the steps and took a long drag on his cigarette. He let the smoke flow out of his lungs as he looked up at the stars. The air was cool and the night was quiet in the trailer park where Wayne and Pam lived. The evaporating sweat on his body made the temperature feel cooler than it really was but it felt good after the hot session he and Pam had just finished.

Ed thought about his daughter-in-laws sexy body and the way she responded to him. He knew that, at least initially, that response was due to the alcohol, the cocaine, and the physical fear of him but he also knew that she was already succumbing to his raw maleness as he thought she would.

Ed had had a thing for Pam since the first time Wayne brought her home. He couldn't believe that his twit of a son could land a good looking sexy girl like her and he was sure that he couldn't please her. There were several times that he wanted to make a move on the young woman but it just never panned out. She had only been 14 or 15 when he first met her and even then she was a hot babe but now at 23 she was fully developed and her body was too much to ignore. She wasn't beautiful but she was sexy and built. He knew she had seen him ogle her on many occasions and he didn't miss the nervous fear that would show in her eyes. He also knew that her reaction was an indication of her noticing him and that was what he wanted.

Ed and Barbara, his wife, were swingers though their 6 kids didn't' know that. He loved Barbara but she was not the sexy nymph that he had married and lately she had not been willing to go to any swinger parties and sex was something that didn't happen very often. At 48 Barbara was tired and her age was showing. The frustration he felt was overwhelming him since most of the swinger groups they were associated with only allowed active couples to come play. It had been over a year since they had attended the last party and even then Barbara had not enjoyed it like she used to. She finally told him to go find someone else to have fun with when he continued to press her to get back into the lifestyle.

One day recently Wayne and Pam had come over to the house and Ed's fantasy about Pam was rekindled when he saw her in a pair of shorts and tight knit top. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her sizeable tits were bouncing around as she walked. When they left Ed took Barbara into the bedroom and even though she protested at first he fucked her hard and long.

Barbara was not ignorant of what excited her husband. "You're thinking of that little whore Pam aren't you," she asked as Ed drilled her sloppy well used pussy. When he just continued to drill into her she continued, "you want to fuck that bitch!... Ahhhhhhh OOOHHHHhhhhhh!" She suddenly felt her body start to respond.

It had been a long time since Ed, or anyone, had gotten her juices flowing and the thought of Ed fucking Pam had obviously triggered something that got her engine running again. "Ooohh... yeah... baby... you want to fuck that little whore don't you," she asked grabbing his arms as she worked her ass into rhythm with his.

"Yeah, I want to fuck her and I am going to, what about it?" He could feel his wife responding and her pussy starting to really grab on to his thick manhood. Her ass started to buck uncontrollably as her first orgasm in a long time began to erupt.

"Oh god! I want you to fuck the bitch and show her what a real man can do!" She couldn't stand it and arched up into her husband as he buried himself and held it there while she came. "UUUHHHHHHHH.... OH MY GOD.... SO GOOD EDDIE!"

He enjoyed the pulsing of her cunt around his cock as she came. He started driving in and out of her again as he felt her body relax and it was like the old Barbara was back. She met his strokes one for one and became the mouthy woman he remembered.

"Fuck me you bastard! You're my fucking man so give it to me!" Her nails were digging into Ed's arms as she gripped him tightly for leverage. "Show me how much of a man you are and fuck me harder," she demanded. "Fuck me like you are going to fuck that little tramp!"

She continued to taunt him and beg him for the next 20 minutes. She came multiple times during that period. Finally Ed couldn't hold back any longer. "Here is comes bitch... you ready," he asked not caring what, if any, her response was.

"Give it to me Eddie, give me your cum! Fuck me like you're going to fuck that whore!"

Ed felt his already hard cock swell and pulse as the beginning of his release started. He made a hard thrust and held it deep in her cunt as he shot a thick wad of cum into her well used pussy. He pulled back and slammed in again and held it there as another shot of cum ejected from the tip of his cock. A couple more cycles of this drained his balls of any fluid. He collapsed his sweaty body on his wife and let his cock start to shrink while it stayed in her sopping pussy.

Ed snapped out of his reverie as he finished the cigarette and realized that his cock was throbbing. He stood up, tossed the butt out into the yard and opened the front door.

Ed walked back into the bedroom quietly moving next to the bed. He saw and heard Pam sleeping in the same position he had left her in earlier. Her legs were still spread and her pussy still glistened with their mutual juices. She looked well and thoroughly fucked.

Looking around he found the bulb syringe and picked it up. He walked back out into the living room then into the dining room. He picked up the pouch on the table and opened it pulling a little zip lock bag out. He emptied about half of the contents of the bag out on the table - the equivalent of maybe one snort. He used his piece of cardboard to move the nearly pure powder into a thin line. He then picked up the bulb syringe and squeezed the bulb holding it. Moving over the line of powder he released the bulb watching the powder disappear into the narrow cylinder of the bulb.

This was a particularly pure bag of coke that he had been saving for a special occasion. He snickered to himself as he thought about this being a special occasion. Getting Pam used to coke was going to help him with his long term plans for her.

Ed walked out of the dining room, through the living room and down the hall toward the bedroom. He looked at Pam when he walked into the bedroom and saw that she had turned over on her side with her naked ass facing him. He set the bulb down on the headstand and undid his pants again dropping them to the floor. He moved into bed pushing his body up against her back snuggling up to her. He put an arm around her chest and pulled her back into him. She wiggled her ass and took a deep breath as their bodies moved together.

Pam felt Eddie get into the bed and her body again felt electric with excitement. She didn't understand for sure what it was that was causing her reaction to her husband's father but in her state of mind she really didn't care. The feeling of euphoria that kept waving over her coupled with the electric sensation of his touch created a constant state of excitement.

Eddie wrapped his arm around her chest pulling her back against his hot body. She snuggled back against him enjoying the heat that he was generating and sensations that came with their touch. She felt his fully erect cock move against her butt cheeks the head pushing between her thighs. She relaxed her legs than tightened them up again when it settled between. She could feel tingles coming from her pussy as he pressed himself against her and nuzzled her neck.

When he reached around and grabbed a handful of tit and started tweaking the nipple she jerked with uncontrolled passion. She could feel the wetness of her pussy start to leak out. "AAAHHHHHHH........," she moaned at his manipulation. She suddenly noticed the gentle throbbing of his cock between her legs then her own involuntary bump against his hips with each throb.

Ed kissed Pam's neck as he played with her titties. He loved the way she was grinding back against him as his cock pulsed between her thighs. He brought his hot mouth to her ear let his tongue flick across the lobe. She responded by turning her head to give him better access.

"Are you ready for me to make love to you again baby," he asked in a breathy whisper in her ear. He felt her shiver at his breath and words.

"UUhhhhhhh.... Oh....," she moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you again Pam," he whispered into her ear. She responded by starting to gyrate against his body as she was obviously getting more excited. "Do you want me to fuck you baby?"

"Yesss... Fuck me Eddie," she cooed back at him. Sparks were flashing in her brain as she humped against him. Her nipples were hard as rocks now and her pussy was soaking wet.

Ed pulled away from Pam and got up on his knees. He grabbed her hips and pulled up as he moved to the end of the bed. "Get up on all fours and face the headboard sweetie," he said.

Pam felt a dreamy sensation wash over her as she moved to comply with his commands. She pushed herself up on her knees with his help and then dropped down on her hands. Her long blonde hair fell on either side of her face as she let her head hang down as she pushed her ass into the air for her father-in-law. She felt her pussy throb in anticipation of the coupling that was about to happen.

Ed pressed two fingers to Pam's cunt and easily inserted them into her soaking wet pussy. She bucked back against the insertion and moaned as he started working them in and out as fast as he could.

"OOOHHHHh.... yeah... baby... that feels so goooood," she moaned throatily. He fingered her for a minute or so them moved his fingers to her clit and gently rubbed it. She responded to the clit manipulation by vibrating her ass against his fingers. "I'm gonna cum baby.... I'm gonna cum!" Ed continued to rub her clit until he was sure she was about to cum then he stopped.

"NOOOO! Don't stop Eddie... I am about to cum! Put your cock in me and fuck me! Please fuck me baby! I need you so bad," she begged.

"You want me to fuck you Pam," he asked as he rubbed her ass cheeks.

"Oh Yes! I need your big cock in my pussy." She pressed her ass back trying to find his cock but she didn't feel it. She moved her head up and turned to look at her sexy father-in-law and saw that he was holding himself away from her movement both hands on her ass.

"Please Eddie, please give it to me now," she pleaded. She saw him move one hand to his hard cock and bend it down toward her ass. She turned back around and dropped her head again ready to press back when she felt it touch her cunt.

Ed moved his left hand over the center of her ass and put a slight amount of pressure to control her movements. He bent his fully erect 10" woman pleaser down moving the wet bulbous head down her ass crack toward her pussy. Pam pressed back against him with a deep moan but Ed held her in place. He pushed the head down the length of her pussy her juices thoroughly coating his sensitive head. He felt her jump when he crossed across her clit. He then let his cock go with the shaft lying against her pussy sticking down below her tummy. He let it sit there for a bit enjoying the feel of his daughter-in-law pressing back urgently against him.

"Fuck me please Eddie," Pam moaned. "I can't take it, don't tease me!"

Ed started to slowly pump his hips back and forth a bit to rub his cock against her pussy and clit. Pam responded with a loud moan and shiver as the friction against her pussy caused exhilarating sensations of pleasure to erupt from deep within her. She kept trying to press her ass back to impale herself on the stiff manhood but he held her in such a way that didn't allow that to happen. "OH Gawd! Oh yeah... feels so good but I need it in me... please," she begged.

Ed felt her ass start to buck as she lost control and orgasmed just from his cock rubbing against her. She threw her head back and pressed against him as hard as she could while he grabbed her hips and held her ass against his hips. He felt her squirt her love juice onto his cock and thighs as she vibrated against him. He had only fucked a couple of women that were squirters and he now knew Pam was another.

Once she settled down from her climax Ed pulled his hips back letting his cock head spring up against Pam's soaking pussy lips. He relaxed his control over her hips and let her push back just enough for her to engulf his cock head into her pussy. He felt another shudder from her as he held her from pushing any farther back on him.

"OHHH YEAHHHHH! Give it all to me Eddie! It feels so good," she said as she pressed back against him. Her breathing was again becoming ragged with passion and her voice had a throaty and deep sexy tone.

Finally, after enjoying the heat of Pam's pussy on his cock head Ed tightened his grip on her hips and slowly pushed into her letting her apply pressure back as he controlled the entry. His cock moved in a couple of inches as he felt the tight channel stretch to accommodate his thickness. Pam moaned with desire as he held her again. He could feel her velvety cunt throbbing around his shaft and he could also feel his own excitement growing as he looked at his cock sticking out of his daughter-in-laws ass.

He pushed another couple of inches into her pussy then stopped again to let her adjust his girth. He was sliding in easily but he could also tell that she was not used to getting a cock this thick. She begged him to start fucking her and she continued to try to impale herself on his invading shaft.

"That feels so good baby! Give it all to me Eddie, please put it all the way in and fuck me!"

Ed decided to give her what she was begging for. He flicked his hips forward with a quick powerful thrust and buried his 10" cock into Pam's clasping pussy as he held her ass cheeks against his thighs. His heavy ball sack swung between them and slapped against her lower tummy. Within 30 seconds of fully seating his cock in Pam's pussy she had another mind shattering orgasm.

Pam felt the shaft fully impale her and the sensations that erupted from her love channel drove her over the edge of another climax. She felt herself get dizzy and saw sharp points of light in her mind as the strongest orgasm she could ever remember having waved up and down her body. She shivered and shuddered her pussy clasping the invading cock tightly.

"OH MY GOD," she screamed as she pressed her head down to the bed. "AHHHHHHHHH.............. I'm cummmminnnnggg," she yelled. "Don't move, please... just stay there," she begged. Her pussy continued to erupt with waves of pleasure as she fought to catch her breath. Each throb of Eddie's cock caused another flash of sensation to flash through her body. Her nipples would tingle with each succeeding wave.

Ed let her enjoy the orgasm as she adjusted to his thickness and length. He gently rubbed her sweaty back and ass as he waited for her to settle down and her breathing to become more regular.

Leaning over her back Ed moved his hands from Pam's ass and around her chest cupping her full tits. He lay on her in that position for a couple of minutes as she settled down from her most recent climax. Every now and then he would force his cock to swell and contract and she would respond with a deep guttural moan of pleasure and humping back against his loins.

Ed loved the feel of her full tits. "Oh baby you have some nice titties," he stated as he massaged her chest and fingered her nipples.

Ed pulled Pam up into an upright position and she turned her head toward his. He pressed his lips against hers as he started to gyrate his hips. She responded to his kiss and movement with low moans as she kissed him back. He pinched both of her taut nipples between his fingers as he kissed her.

Pam automatically turned her head when Eddie cupped her tits and pulled her up. She eagerly accepted his kiss and felt the electric sparks of pleasure as he fingered her sensitive nipples. His gyrating hips caused the long thick cock to move insider her sensitive love channel adding more pleasure to the already overwhelming sensations that were coursing through her body.

Ed broke the kiss and released her titties then pushed her back down into a kneeling position. She couldn't believe how much she missed the feeling of him manipulating her nipples. She forgot all about that as he grabbed her hips again and slowly pulled his cock back until only the head was still ensconced by her swollen pussy lips. She felt him start forward again and she pressed back against him but found he was still controlling the entry with his strong arms and hands. He drove into her all the way then immediately pulled back out repeating the processes several times at this controlled pace. Each time he buried his pole in her she felt a new way of euphoric pleasure surge through her body. She let out a low groan and deep breath as he completed an entry.

Pam couldn't remember ever feeling the sensations that were racking her body as Eddie fucked her from behind. Certainly Wayne had never made her feel like this. This thought disappeared from her fore brain as Eddie started increasing his pace behind her. She put her head down as she felt another orgasm starting to build with the increased speed and pressure of her father-in-laws fucking action.

As he sped up Ed could feel her adjust to the tempo and thrust back at him as he drove deep. He could also feel her begin to tighten up as she was starting to build to another climax. "Yeah baby, I'm gonna fuck that nice sweet pussy of yours so good," he said to her. "You feel so fucking good!"

Ed continued to speed up his fucking of Pam until they were flailing at each other, with her ass shoving back to meet his hips each time he drove home. Their bodies were slapping together making a wet smacking sound with each completed thrust. Ed could see Pam was creaming all over his cock as a white lather was visible on his shaft as he drove it in and out of her grabbing cunt.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH...... OH GOD! I'm cummmiiinnnnggg again! Don't stop.... fuck me harder baby," she screamed throatily. She threw her head back as she grabbed the sheet tightly with both hands and fucked back against her new lover for all she was worth. "Give it to me Eddie! Oh God cum with me baby," she begged

Ed found his control was failing as his daughter-in- law had another unbelievable orgasm with him. He cries to cum with her drove his excitement level new levels. The sensation of her sweet cunt clasping on his already sensitive cock almost drove him to let himself release inside her. He fought hard to not let this happen and to continue to drive into her while she was cumming. He kept this up until he felt her start to back off a bit signaling that she was past the peak of her climax. He finally couldn't hold back any longer and pulled his cock out of her pussy and let it shoot cum all over her backside. Pam continued to hump back against him after he pulled out and while he grabbed his manhood and continued to stroke out all of the cum onto her ass.

Pam's back and ass were covered with thick white cum. After getting the last drop out he slapped her ass with his still three quarter erect cock leaving small red marks on Pam's ass cheeks. "You are mine now baby! That sweet ass of yours belongs to me," he said as he continued to slap her ass.

Pam felt the hot liquid on her back and felt the excitement of a mini climax as he continued to shoot on her. When he finished slapping her ass with his cock she collapsed on the bed finding herself exhausted from the effort she had expended during the two fuck sessions with her father-in-law.

"Oh baby... that was great," he told her. "You are one good fuck honey!"

"I can't believe how that felt Eddie," she said. "I need rest... I have no energy left."

"I know baby," he said gently while moving to lay down beside her. He rubbed his cum into her ass and her back as he lay there feeling her still respond to his touch with light mewling and slight gyration of her ass.

marco208
marco208
88 Followers
12