Eddie the Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you're right and thank you for being proactive with our computer system. I could say you don't deserve to be a hero but I won't."

Eddie grinned. "You really look stunning when angry Eve. Come on, show me your tits."

Eve bit her lip.

"Come on Eve. You owe it to me. You think I'm a hero."

Eve unbuttoned her shirt and called him names she'd probably not even use within the hearing of her husband.

* * *

Dottie had finished talking to each one of her personnel, checking for any sign of trauma, and was delighted they had responded so positively and said they had been trained to cope in such situations. Several said they were proud to have come through the real thing with guns being pointed at them and rifles going off. Dottie thought it was absolutely incredible that none of them had been hurt. Thank god there were men around like Eddie the hero. Her cell phone went.

"Hi. Managed to get your thighs closed and keep them closed yet? I was amazed last night to find at your age you can still lay your legs so far back. I suppose it's because you've kept supple and you belly doesn't carry much extra blubber."

"Eddie, that's being rude and is not way you ought to be addressing a bank manager when she'd at work."

"You're probably right. My mom berates me still for having an irrelevant manner. Want to do lunch?"

"Lunch? I thought you rarely stopped work for lunch," Dottie said, surprised by this approach.

"Yeah, well my objective is not just to fuck you. I like your company so we should do lunch together. I don't want to call for you because some of your women might attempt to kiss me and some look like sloppy kissers."

"You're kidding."

"Yeah, but they might gather around and embarrass me."

"Well, you are right about that. I'll meet you at Susie's Deli and Café at 1:00. I can view the bank from Susie's."

Dottie put down the phone and pulled out a blush that had long lost its youthfulness but a blush nevertheless. She felt immensely pleased and proud that Eddie wanted to see her again. He'd declared he wanted more than sex from her. Oh my.

Eddie entered Susie's and the stupid woman called out, "Oh here's Eddie the hero," and raced from behind the counter and kissed him, right in front of everyone. Other women jumped up from the seats and kissed him, followed by guys who shook his hand.

"Eddie, over here," Dottie called confidently when the melee subsided and Susie led him to Dottie and asked him what they'd like to eat, that it was on the house and she'd serve it. Susie told Eddie, "I bank with Dottie and she eats here. It's what we call reciprocal business."

"That is very lovely of you Susie. How is your computer?"

"My what?"

"He's talking reciprocal business Susie. Eddie is a self-employed computer technical."

They laughed and Susie told Dottie she'd remember that.

During lunch Dottie took two calls, looked to find who was calling and let the call go through to messaging. But looking at the third call she said, "Excuse me Eddie, I best take this one out on the sidewalk. It's the big chief." She returned looking apprehensive.

Mr Edwards has asked that I invite you to accompany me to a ceremony at HQ. The two surviving felons have pleaded guilty at special sittings of the court at their hospital bedsides so the police have released the footage of the hold-up than can now be shown without affecting the rights of the felons who will now only appear before a judge for sentencing. Our bank wishes to make a presentation to you of a check in a national TV program called 'Crimewatch'. What do you say?"

"I suppose so. I know the show. It's done very professionally."

Dottie gritted. "I suppose so? The bank will have to give you a big check to avoid looking miserable on TV."

Eddie grinned. "I was just playing hard to get. Of course I'll do it; the publicity will be good for your career."

Dottie grinned and said she was only half-thinking about that. She pulled Eddie to her and kissed him and then gave him the date, a Friday."

"All expenses paid?"

"Yes and a night's hotel accommodation."

"Well here's the conditions for you to talk through with your PR department at HQ. You tell them we have a romance going and we want a suite in a top hotel for the Friday and Saturday nights and if they wish we are prepared to announce our engagement on the show."

"Engagement?"

"Yeah, its that thing a guy does to a girl – he proposes marriage and slips a ring on her finger."

"You are serious about this?"

"Of course. Apart from my mother, I've never been more comfortable with a woman than you Dottie. That tells me what I should do, given your cooperation."

"Well, the PR department would jump at the chance of saying the hold-up has sparked off a romance between us but I'll be ridiculed."

"Why?"

"For marrying again at my age."

Laughing, Eddie said if that's all she had to worry about she had nothing to worry about.

"Excuse me? No wait... I think I get that. Okay, if you want to put some love back into my life then I'm all for it. So if you ask me formally to marry you the answer will be yes."

* * *

Trina Powell and Max Duggan wound up the clip of a villain attempting to rob an 85-year old woman. As he emerged from the house with two wheelie bins of loot he ran straight into a waiting group of fellow apartment owners armed with baseball bats, a huge kitchen knife and an assortment of firearms. As he halted, bewildered, a woman knocked him cold with a baseball bat.

"Now we switched to a failed bank robbery," said Trina.

"Yes and we welcome a self-employed computer technician Eddie Cox, who fortunately was working at the Howick branch of Albion United Bank that morning. With him is bank manager Dottie Cooper. Welcome to the show Dottie and Eddie the Hero, from the charming riverside city of Howick, some 700 miles west of here."

The studio applauded hugely. Dottie was wearing a black lace dress with a bright red scarf and matching red shoes and her hair was piled high and had been made-up professionally. She looked very chic. Eddie was in a power blue suit with a pink shirt done up but no tie and brown boots.

Trina smiled. "Eddie is forty-five folk, a divorcee, and although she doesn't look it Dottie, also a divorcee is fifty. I'm told this rather big and frightening drama has brought these two together."

Max showing a huge mouthful of overly whitened teeth grinned and said, "Well that's lovely but first let's take a look at a film clip that caught the holdup and subsequent events. We have edited the clip, just removing sequences of no particular significance. Dottie, please come over to this microphone and commentate briefing about what viewers and our studio audience at seeing."

Dottie's voice was very emotional but she still managed to speak clearly and injected description about how the hostages of customers and bank staff must have been feeling.

"I managed to keep calm, as we have been trained to do. But when that big guy who you see standing beside me went after Eddie, who has performed our branch's computer maintenance for almost six years, I almost lost it. Eddie is such a lovely guy and then... there it goes. Glass breaking and then the sound of a rifle shot. Remember none of us in the banking chamber could see this happening. There goes Eddie, ripping the rifle from the big guy and he comes up to the boss man, and Eddie puts a bullet through that guy's left shoulder and then incapacitates him with a bullet through the right arm and right shoulder. Eddie moves into the banking chamber. He challenges the woman who yells back off or she'll shoot hostages and before she can lower her gun Eddie puts a bullet into her thigh. It's all over. See Julia that pregnant woman. She's okay and is thinking of naming their child Eddie if it's a boy. Thank you for watching and thank you again Eddie. You acted heroically and I believe taking that huge risk you saved lives." Dottie dabbed her eyes with her handkerchief.

"Why did you run from the chamber Eddie?"

"I ran to get into Dottie's office to lock the door behind me and call the cops, telling them there were three robbers because that could be significant intelligence in mounting their strategy. But fucking bank security; when I reached the office I found the door locked."

The studio audience laughed at Eddie sounding so frustrated and using the F-word but of course TV views had the F-word 'bleeped'.

"So you thought you were a gonna?" Trina said.

"I gave myself a 50-50 chance walking back to the big guy but standing level with the largest window, hoping one of the police marksmen would get a clear shot, knowing they'd be waiting for such an opportunity. The clown was wearing a hood so gave himself away; the cops know bank personnel and bank customers don't wear hoods."

Tina shrieked in laughter and the studio audience joined in.

Eddie then talked the audience through to the end of the clip and was applauded.

Dottie returned to stand alongside Eddie who placed an arm around her waist.

"Our research tells me you two have been dating," Trina said.

"Yes," Dottie sniffed.

Eddie said, "Yeah. I'm ready to ask her the big question this weekend."

"The big question?" Max said.

"Yeah, I'm going to ask Dottie will she marry me."

"Yes!" Dottie yelled and broke out of Eddie's grip and hugged him. The studio audience cheered and applauded.

Max called everyone to order and regaining control he said he had an important announcement to make. "We have with us this evening the president of Albion United Bank Mr Chuck Edwards who wishes to express the bank's gratitude for the stunning way Eddie Cox almost single-handedly prevented his bank from being robbed. We welcome Mr Chuck Edwards."

Max introduced Dottie and Eddie to Mr Edwards who handed Dottie a sheath of flower.

"Thank you Dottie for the strength of leadership you displayed during the crisis at the branch you managed. You and your staff will be receiving bonuses and we will be making a handsome donation to the Howick City's Police Department's Emergency Welfare Fund. But you Eddie are a man worthy of substantial recognition for your part in ensuring the preservation of the integrity of Albion United Bank in providing a safe banking environment for its customers and safeguarding their deposits as well as humanly possible. It is with great pleasure Eddie that Albion United Bank presents you with this check for fifty thousand dollars. You put your life on the edge for our bank and we thank you."

Eddie, looking slightly dazed, said, "You didn't have to do that Mr Edwards. I only did what any number of guys would have done in my position. But fifty grand is a huge lump of recognition and I thank you and your bank for being so willing to reward best endeavors. Thank you."

Mr Edwards and wife Julia took Dottie and Eddie to dinner. It was pleasant, the couples relating well and as Eddie would say afterwards it was a positive association in terms of Dottie's career development if she were interested in that at her age.

"At my age?" Dottie said ominously as they left the elevator to walk to her apartment. That was a useful reminder to Eddie to avoid future use of that phrase and he mentally kicked himself knowing he should have possessed that sensitivity. Still Dottie would settle down in time and he would be free to express himself unguarded. That's what relationships were all about, wasn't it? He wasn't sure because his relationships mostly had been failed ones but the one with his mother had survived.

Eddie had half fancied as soon as the apartment door closed behind them Dottie would pull him to the floor and they'd go at it like rabbits.

But no. She continued on to the kitchen and called over her shoulder, "Coffee?"

He grunted.

Dottie emerged with the coffee. Her eyes widened as she saw Eddie with his erection in his hand and she put the tray on the table without mishap.

She bent over to remove her panties and cooed, "Oh god, is this the type of relationship we are to have?"

"Could be," smiled Eddie, who was fully nude and stroking a fine specimen.

"My thinking is I'd welcome that and long may our interest continue," Dottie said gallantly and strategically turned and leant over the table, propping on her hands. Eddie darted up behind her and dropped to his knees, licking the outside of her pussy moist and rimming a finger round her asshole pucker without receiving anything more than groans. Finally Dottie whimpered, "I'm ready.

Eddie, face dripping, rose and to Dottie's increasing moans slowly pushed into her very ready pussy.

"Your tits," he gasped, as she closed her legs slightly to increase friction. Dottie unzipped the back of her dress and slid her bra over her tits and pulled both garments down, allowing Eddie to grasp both breasts hugely and use that as leverage as he worked up rhythm and began pounding Dottie, the slap, slap of flesh playing erotic music to their eyes.

"I'm such a happy woman," puffed Dottie. "It's about the happiest I've ever been."

"Thanks for making me feel so much as home," Eddie grunted, working up a sweat and leaving Dottie undecided whether that meant in the apartment that she called home or where he was now, inside her.

THE END

12