Eddie's Adventures At Home

Story Info
An American in Asia takes his wife's family.
11.5k words
4.46
296.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I was getting really pissed off with my mother-in-law. How I wished the real estate agent could speed up the process so that we could move out. I was never keen to come to Singapore, with the decent job and pay that I was getting in the States, but alas, my wife was homesick and persuaded me to come. So while my wife is working in the family business, I’ll was stuck at home with my in-laws waiting impatiently to start work in about a month’s time.

Not being a Singaporean (I’m American born Chinese); I was amazed at how long it takes to arrange for one of those apartments. What with the appointments and all. Worse still, we can’t shift in after we get the keys either. That was my mum-in-law’s idea, saying that the seventh moon or something is bad to shift, and therefore had a geomancer fix a date. After getting involved, the geomancer decided that the renovations in the house were not conducive, and proposed some remodeling of the house. Sigh… this pretty much explains my predicament right now.

“Eddie, can you help me?”

“Yes mum.” I replied feigning friendliness, as I was told not to offend Chinese mother in-laws as they were the dowager or whatever. But, alas, I love my wife and again some wise old person (my grandmother) told me that one had to accept whatever they’re married into. Always thought this applied to the women more than the guys, but what the heck, what do I know about Chinese culture?

I headed over to the kitchen and saw my mother in-law perched on top of a stool trying to reach out for the blender at the top shelf. I looked up at her and found something weird. She was wearing a T-shirt and a very short pair of shorts. As the shirt was big, it offered a view through the sleeve hole her breasts and the shorts being short, her panty less crotch area!

I was at a loss for words and was brought back to reality by her comment.

“Eddie, maybe I’ll need you to help me take it down instead.” She said.

I quickly looked at her face, and was relieved that she said it without noticing me staring at her. I put out my hand to help her down from the stool. She took it, but without warning, she slipped off the stool and landed on top of me.

“Are you okay mum?” was all I could muster from the shock after she landed on me. The fall led to her t-shirt riding up, exposing her breasts to me. She quickly got up and composed herself.

“Err… I… I’m okay, but look at you… you’ve got a nasty cut on you thigh!”

I looked down at my legs and noticed that it was bleeding from what looked like fingernail marks. She must have run her nails through my thighs accidentally as she fell on top of me. Although the wounds weren’t serious, the slight bleeding made it seem so.

“Oh, it’s not too bad. It won’t scar me.” I replied.

“Let me have a closer look at it.” She said. Without waiting for my reply she went on her knees and inspected my thighs.

“Wow, quite a long cut. In fact it has even got up to here.” Without pausing, she put her hand at my shorts and slowly lifted it up a bit, seemingly to inspect my wound closely. I was in shock at what she was doing. Then, I suddenly felt something touch my dick. I looked down and realized her hair was brushing against my dick (I wasn’t wearing anything under my shorts) as she continued to inspect the wound, seemingly unaware of my dick awakened by the gentle brushing of her hair.

She let go of my shorts and told me to clean up so that I don’t get an infection. She was saying how this was important with this SARS thing going around. I took her advice and went into the shower and got ready for a shower.

While I let the water run on my body, I couldn’t help but think about what had happened in the kitchen. Was it just my imagination, or was my mother in-law hitting on me? I was just at a loss, but as my mind was replaying the incident, I began to feel an erection building up again. Before that incident, I never noticed my mother in-law before. She was after all my mother in-law. My wife’s mother for goodness sake.

But she looks pretty good for her age. She’s about 50 years old, but could easily pass off as somebody 10 years her junior. My wife is probably a carbon copy of her and at 5’8” is about two inches taller than her mum. She has maintained herself quite well indeed as she was about 100lbs or so, which a lot of women half her age would love to be. What was different was her breasts. They were fuller than my wife’s at about a C cup or so.

Thinking about her breasts, only brought more urge to start stroking myself more. But I thought I probably would wait for my wife to come back later and give her a good hump.

I must have taken quite a while to shower as I heard my mother in-law call out my name, asking if I were alright. Maybe she thought I had fainted from the loss of blood or something, I laughed as I finished up my shower. I came out of the fogged out shower screen and reached for a towel to dry up when I realized that my mother in-law was standing at the doorway looking at me.

“I didn’t hear your answer and thought I’d check…” She stopped short as I noticed that she had shifted her gaze to what was between my legs.
I quickly took a cover to cover myself up. She quickly looked up at me and again asked if I were alright. I told her so and she left me to dry myself up.

Although I had just finished my shower, I was again getting sweaty. Must be the humid weather, or maybe what had transpired a minute ago.

I came out of the bathroom wrapped in my towel and to my surprise, my mother in-law was there, sitting on my bed.

“Let me apply some antiseptic cream on your wound.” She said.

“It’s okay mum, err I can do it myself.”

“No, you man are all too careless. You must be really careful with this SARS thing.” She said. I thought for a moment, she had a smile on her face when she said that. Almost like those of a predator in sight of its prey.

“Err… okay mum.” I replied.

She got me to sit on the bed next to her and began applying the antiseptic cream on my wound. I swear she was being a bit deliberate about it as she applied from the lowest part of the wound, around the knee area and moving slowly up to my groin. I could feel blood slowly building up in my groin area leading to my dick rousing beneath the white towel.

By the time she had reached the top of the wound, my dick was screaming to be flogged. It had set up a tent underneath the towel and I think even a blind person would be able to feel it.

“Looks like your wound is swelling up.” She said nonchalantly.

Was she talking about the cut, or was the bitch baiting me? I didn’t know how to react to this situation and quickly mumbled to her that I think the first aid pretty much covered up everything.

But she didn’t stop. She lifted up the remainder of the towel, exposing my dick, standing at attention and all and simply pushed my body back onto the bed. In shock, the push was just enough to force me on my bed when I felt something warm enveloping on my dick.

I looked up in horror as I saw my mother in-law taking my 9 inch meat into her mouth. How she managed to take so much of it in, I’ll never know but hey, this wasn’t supposed to happen. I wanted immediately to ask the bitch to stop, but her skilful sucking was really good and my enjoying dick put a stop to any resistance that my mind was about to offer.

“Oohh… mum, this is good… b-but we shouldn’t be doing this.” I offered feebly.

She was in a world of her own, oblivious to what was happening or what I was saying. Short of me beating the shit out of her, she probably won’t stop. Well, if she wanted my cock for lunch, then so be it. I simply closed my eyes and allowed her to take me.

I was feeling really good when she stopped for a moment. I didn’t want to open my eyes as I thought it would be really embarrassing. Instead I expected her to walk out embarrassed. Instead I suddenly felt her body on top of me and a kind of musky scent on my nose. I opened my eyes to see her well shaven pussy in my face.

“Lick my pussy… please.” She implored me. I did so without hesitation.

Soon I could hear her moans, even though they were muffled as she still had my dick in her mouth. Her pussy was musky but was different from my wife’s as it was not as easily wet as my wife’s. (I was to find out later that a woman past menopause takes a bit longer to get wet.)

We must have gone on for a good fifteen minutes or so. I felt her hips thrusting and her thighs beginning to grip on my head. She must be feeling the goodness that my tongue could provide her. She quickly stopped sucking on my dick and got up, and without facing me, impaled herself with my dick. She began rocking herself up and down and to and fro like doggie style, but with me lying down. The grip of her pussy was getting really strong as I felt her getting her first orgasm. She kept on thrusting, fucking like her life depended on it and pretty soon I could feel the build up of a second orgasm from her.

This time the gripping was more intense and it led to my balls churning as I felt the buildup of pressure on it. I was about to shoot. She must have felt it too as she increased the speed of thrusts and the sucking effect of the gripping pussy intensified, drawing the first shot of sperm out of my balls through my dick and deep inside her pussy. The shots kept going as her pussy squeezed every bit of sperm out of my dick until I was dry.

I was just getting out of the post-coital high. I reached out wanting to hug her, but my touch set her off as she let out a scream and ran out of her room.

Now I was mystified…

Chapter 2

I went back again to the bathroom and had a quick shower to wash away all the remnants of the tryst. When I came out, I noticed that the bedsheets had been changed. I thought that my mother in-law must have done it while I was in the shower.

I got out of the room in search of my ‘accidental lover’, but could not find her in the common areas of the house. I went towards my in-law’s bedroom and knocked gently on the door. There was no response.

“Err… mum, it’s Eddie. Can I come in?”

There was again no response. Sensing something amiss, I tried opening the door to the room. To my surprise, it was locked. I began to worry, as her sudden departure from my room had stumped me.

“Mum, it’s Eddie, are you alright? Please answer me, I’m getting a bit worried.” I spoke to the door.

There was a moment’s silence, but as I was about to kick the door in, I heard a faint voice behind the door.

“Eddie, I’m okay. I need to rest a while.”

I thought I heard a sob or two from behind the door, but decided to let it pass. She probably needed some time to herself to do whatever she needed to do. I headed into the kitchen to see if I could whip up something for lunch.

After fixing up some fried rice, I again went to my in-law’s room to check if she wanted to join me for lunch.

“Mum, would you like to join me for lunch? I cooked up some fried rice.”

Again there was no answer. So I decided to leave her alone as I devoured my share of the fried rice. I could never understand it, but somehow sex always increases my appetite. After an enjoyable lunch I was kind of feeling drowsy from the humidity in the dining room. Decided to take a nap in my room with the air conditioning on.

It didn’t take long for me to go into dream land. It wasn’t a good sleep at all as I kept having a troubling dream. It had to do with the whole family being in the house (including my parents). Everybody was having a good time around the dining table, chatting amongst themselves but somehow it felt odd that nobody seem to take notice of me.

I tried to get into the conversation, but would instead be given dirty looks followed by more ignorance from them. After being ignored for quite a while, I finally couldn’t help myself anymore and shouted to them. My parents glared at me and screamed at me saying that I should shut up as I had sinned.

I looked at my mother in-law’s direction and she shouted “You rapist!”.

I was awakened by that shout. Although the air conditioning was on at full blast, I was soaked in perspiration and my throat was dry. Phew, was I glad that it was merely a dream. A quick glance at the alarm clock showed 2.30pm. I had been sleeping for just over an hour. I decided to get a cool drink to cool myself off.

Going into the kitchen, I found my mother in-law busy cleaning up the mess I created while cooking lunch. I wanted to make conversation, but felt somewhat uneasy doing so. Was it the dream or was it what we had done earlier on in the day? I decided to go into the living room to catch some on the war in Iraq on CNN.

At about 3pm, I thought I would remind my mother in-law that her favourite TV programme was on.

I went to the kitchen and called out to her as she finished putting the remaining laundry into the washer.

“Mum, your Golden Years programme is on. You want to watch?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute.” She replied with a seemingly more normal tone.

I went back to the living room and switched it to channel 8. The theme of the programme was playing and before it was done, I saw my mother in-law in the living room with two cups of Chinese tea. After handing me my cup of the beverage, she sat on her favourite chair and was pretty much engrossed in the programme.

Seeing that she seemed to be back to her normal self again, I decided to chat with her. She seemed receptive, but no mentioned of what happened was made.

At the end of the programme, she took my finished cup and went back to the kitchen again. This time I could hear that she was preparing to make dinner. I decided to go to the driving range across the road to hit a few hundred balls or so.

Somehow I didn’t have a good session in the range. But anyway, I was more keen to be out of the house than to stay at home. Golf was merely a means to achieve an end.

By the time I was done, I went home and was somewhat surprised that my wife and father in-law was no where in sight. I called out to my mother in-law and was told that my wife had a last minute dinner meeting, while my father in-law wasn’t going back for dinner as he too had a prior engagement. She began nagging that it would have been better if she had been informed earlier so that she wouldn’t have to spend so much time cooking. Well, looks like she was back to the mother in-law from hell.

I helped her to set the table for a dinner for two. I offered her some wine, which I liked to have when I had dinner. Pretty soon, we were on it eating dinner quietly.

My mother in-law continued to nag about how her husband always took her for granted and all. I think something must have clicked in her mind for she unwittingly also let on that he had another wife and several children and that he’s probably having dinner there now. This caught me by surprise, but also led me to understand his frequent absence from home.

Seeing that the communications channel was seemingly open, I decided to talk about what happened in the morning.

“Err… mum, what we did this morning…”

“Eddie, it was wrong. I think, we should just let it pass. I was crazy then by seducing you and all. But I hope that you understand that I am a lonely woman. However, I can’t let this go on as I don’t want what had happened to me to happen to my daughter.”

I nodded in agreement, but thought I would probe further.

“Mum, so all these years you knew about dad, why didn’t you do anything about it?” I asked.

“How could I? You have to understand that divorce isn’t always the answer. I had Rachel (my wife), Winnie and Jeffrey to think about too. They were very young then, I couldn’t bear to break up the family then. Although they have all now grown up, I don’t want to now as I see no need to. It may be an act that your father and I put up, but at least the family is happy.”

“Oh mum,” I replied “You are such a poor lonely woman.”

“Don’t worry about me, I too have friends to be with.” She said.

Somehow that statement brought my radar going crazy. What did she mean by that. Was she also having flings outside? The curiosity just killed me. Better take advantage of the effects of the wine and ask her.

“So mum, how do you keep from being lonely.”

“Err… I don’t know Eddie, should I tell you? Well, err… okay. I too have some people to help kill the boredom, I think you know what I mean. In fact, what the heck, I think I’ll feel better anyway, I think I’m bisexual.”

“Huh?” I was surprised. “How come?”

“Well you know Aunt Susan?” she asked again.

I nodded, intrigued as ever. Aunt Susan was a pretty friend of my mum in-law. She was in her late thirties, but really sexy. We call her auntie as she’s a friend of my mother in-law’s.

“She’s more than my best mahjong kaki you know. You know all those trips we take together, well it’s to get away and spend some time by ourselves.”

“But Aunt Susan is married and with kids.” I protested.

“It’s a long story Eddie, but in essence, we became friends when I was at my lowest point and she showed me what the world out there was like.” She answered.

I felt that the wine was talking more than she was, but nevertheless, poured her more to loosen that tongue of hers further.

“Well, since it’s already out, and I feel better opening up anyway, she introduced me to the wonderful world of swinging.”

“Wow!” I thought. This was more information than I bargained for. In fact as much as I was uneasy about what had happened in the morning, I could feel that my dick was getting really hard again. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt if I took advantage of the situation and satisfy my lust.

I stood up and walked across the table. Once I was behind where my mother in-law was sitting I placed my hands on her shoulders and began to knead them.

“Mmmm… that feels good Eddie” she purred. The wine was definitely kicking in. Time for some action.

“Mum, I don’t know. I know what happened earlier was wrong, but I think as a son, I should also take some responsibility to make you happy.”

“But Eddie, that’s incest. It’s wrong you know.”

“But mum, I think I’m beginning to lust for you.”
With that, I cupped her breasts while still standing behind her. I gently lifted her up from her seat, turned her around and began kissing her deeply.

In her state of shock, she offered no resistance whatsoever and I found my tongue exploring hers. She began panting as we kissed and I knew then that I had her, that at this point she was my slut…

We emerged from a long and lustful kiss. She was totally glass eyed, drunk either from the wine, or from the heat emanating from our long kiss and pent up lust.

“Eddie, we musn’t, Rachel may come back any moment…”

Looking at my watch and realizing it was about 8pm, I reassured her that it wouldn’t be possible as she was having a dinner meeting and shouldn’t be back until past 10pm.

Without missing a beat, I carried her from her seat in the dining table and proceeded into her room and laid her gently on the bed. She was really a sex slut right now. The wine is really doing its job nicely as she began to strip off her t-shirt and shorts revealing matching lingerie. This surprised me as I could never imagine a woman of her age in such sexy and frilly lingerie. They were lacy and in a nice shade of blue.

She noticed me looking at her lingerie and asked:

“Do you like them?” she asked with a grin that had that CFM look in it that If I were a fourteen year old, I would have just cum on the spot. With lack of a better reply, I simply nodded my head profusely.

I practically jumped up on top of her and we began groping each other. She suddenly stopped me and again showed me that CFM look again.

“Ooh… I need to go for a shower… Would you like mummy to shower for you too?