Eddie's Adventures At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucking felt as if a bolt of lightning had hit me. Again, like a dog under her command, I simply nodded my head.

With that, she, still in her lingerie, led me to the bathroom, sat me on the edge of the bathtub and began taking off my clothes like my mum used to when I was a kid. I looked intently at her and was again amazed at how she had maintained her figure after three kids and all these years.

I suddenly felt her warm hands wrapped around my dick. She pushed her hand down and revealed the swollen head of my dick, free from the confines of my foreskin. It was wet from the intense foreplay that preceded the moment.

She looked up at me and gave me that smile again. This time she turned around and with her face facing the large mirror, began to slowly take off her bra (I swear when a woman takes off her bra with the rear clasps, that position is about the most sexy poses that a woman can make) and panties. Looking at the reflection of her ample breasts almost jumping out of the confines of the lacy bra, really set me off. Taking off her panties, I saw her bush, as I only began to notice was well trimmed leaving only enough to announce her womanhood.

She turned around to face me all naked and held out her hand, wanting me to support her as she got into the bath tub with me. She got me soaped up and began to hug me tightly. The liquid soap had a thick lather, and our sensuous hugging spread the lather on our bodies. This was again driving us wild, leading us with no choice but to finish off the shower quickly and proceed with the final act.

We both quickly dried up and dove straight into the King size bed. Without wasting any more time, she slid my swollen cock into her wet pussy and began to pump me again. This time she was facing me, unabashed like earlier on in the day. In the morning, she was merely a horny woman. At that point, she was a totally uncontrollable nymphomaniac.

As much as I enjoyed having her humping me, I really wanted to try something else. I reached my hand out onto her waist and lifted her right off my body, put her on all fours and began to fuck her doggie.

“Ohhh… Eddie… t-this i-is g-gooood….” She moaned uncontrollably. “Ohhhh… y-yeah… darl-lingggg… s-stick it all the w-way in…”

Hearing that I thrusted all the way into that pussy of hers. Soon the intense fucking combined with the slapping of my scotrum onto her pussy started to send me into a fucking frenzy.

“Eddie… o-ohhhhh don’t s-stoppppp! I’m a-about to cummmmmm…”

I could feel her pussy again begin that gripping motion. This time was intense where the grip was harder and the frequency more. I couldn’t hold out any longer I was gonna blow my load…

“Oh…mum… I’m gonna blow into you!”

“Yes… shoot it alllll inside my pussy… I want to be filled by your cummmmm!”

That was it. As if on command, I shot streams of sperm into her pussy. I swear her pussy loved it as with each stream of sperm, I felt the pussy muscles gripping it as if milking a cow.

I was drained out. I fell backwards into bed with my dick still in her pussy and her lying on top of me. In between catching our breaths we kissed each other. It was about ten minutes when I felt my cock waking up again.

I was surprised, as I have not even thought of anything erotic during the rest period. My cock truly has a mind of its own.

However, a quick glance at the clock hanging on the wall told us that we should compose ourselves, clean up the remnants of dinner and for me become a husband to my wife (I already had an idea to fuck my wife that night just to release the last pent up sperm still left in there… somewhere).

After cleaning up, my wife came back home with a tired smile. I led her to our room and got the bath ready for her. She always felt better with a hot bath and essential oils.

Sex was good that night, but somehow, at the back of my head, I was again thinking of the adventures I would have with my mother in-law the next day…

The next day, I woke up together with my wife at 7am, fixed up some coffee for her and quickly sent her packing to the office. All this by 7.30am. Still feeling drained from the previous day’s sexcapade, I went back to bed and knocked out almost immediately. Slept pretty soundly until I felt the stirring of my cock. It was getting up again, probably recharged and ready for action.

I woke up and stretched out, wondering what was in store for the day. Walked out of my room in my boxers and found a breakfast laid out on the table. Hmm, my mother in-law had bought my favourite Nasi Lemak in the quaint pyramid like wrapping with some kind of leaves. There were also a bunch of otaks beside it. Noticing 2 packets of the rice, I quickly summarized that my father in-law was probably back.

As I went to the coffee maker in the kitchen to start out another lot of coffee, I was surprised to see my mother in-law in there in a sheer nightie. Underneath it and clearly visible were a black lacy bra and matching black thongs. Hmm, I immediately wished that when my wife was 50, I would be a happy man indeed if she were still so well kept and radiating this kind of sex appeal.

It was apparent that she was unaware that I was in the kitchen as she did not respond to me being in there. I sneaked up behind her and gave her a hug, with my hands holding on to those wonderful breasts. To my surprise, the bra cups were so thin and sheer that I immediately found my fingers around those lovely nipples of hers.

“Huh!” she gasped in shock.

“Good morning dear.” I said soothingly into her hear followed by a gentle lick on the same earlobe. The way her body was moving was obvious that she was enjoying the attention I provided.

“Is dad joining us for breakfast?” I asked while still providing support on her breasts.

“No, I thought I would have breakfast with you. Eddie, I think we really need to talk.” She said.

“Okay.” I helped her with the coffee and together we headed to the dining table and started with breakfast. I was kind of confused as it seemed that she was perhaps suffering from guilt, but her dressing this morning suggested otherwise. Not being able to figure out what was coming, I just dug into my breakfast while my left hand was gently stroking the luscious body sitting next to me.

“Eddie, I thought about it the whole of last night. I think that although what we are doing is totally wrong, I am beginning to enjoy it too much to stop.”

I nearly choked on what she said. Before I could respond, she continued again.

“Maybe, by continuing our relationship, I will be able to wear you out so much so that you won’t stray and have extramarital affairs.”

She seems to be using her maternal instincts of supervision to rationalize her need of sex from her son in-law, I thought. But hey, who am I to complain.

“But anyway, you were right about being the one to look after me to rid me of my loneliness. I want you to be my sex lover, to be my partner when we go swinging. However, don’t worry, the swingers I know are all discrete and not a threat to our reputation.”

What was she rambling about? My brain was now really working overtime. Is she going to recommend me into her world of orgies?

“I spoke to Aunt Susan about us last night. Instead of rebuking me for doing what I did, it was obvious that she was stroking herself and cumming contin. In fact, she is on her way in right now to taste my new lover’s cock.” She concluded with a smile and a wink… Oh no! the CFM look again.

My heart began to beat furiously both in shock from what my mother in-law had just said, as well as the anticipation of seeing Susan coming over then. Fuck was this a dream or what? If it were a dream, then I really don’t want to wake up from it.

“Oh by the way, when Aunt Susan comes over, don’t call me mum, call me San. You can call her Susan. But remember that only when we’re having fun.” Another sly CFM smile…


Chapter 3
I finished the last of the coffee and volunteered to do the dishes. San said she would be in her room and wanted me to answer the door when Susan came. I agreed. I put the dishes into the dishwasher in record time and by the time I threw the switch on, the doorbell rang.

I looked through the peek hole and saw the familiar bubbly face on the other side of the door. I opened the door to welcome San’s (and my) guest into the house.

“Hi Susan. So nice to see you again.” Since I had already known about the going ons between her and San, I thought I would not be shy about it at all and just let what my cock wanted me to do. I gave her a friendly hug and a peck on her cheeks.

Instead of pulling away from me, she just placed her hands on my butt cheeks and gave it a little squeeze.

“So, you’re no longer the bored son in-law huh? I heard all about you and San last night when she called me over the phone. Can’t wait to check you out myself.”

The forwardness of what she said as well as the way she said it, sent blood rushing into my cock. It immediately set a tent in my boxers.

Susan took notice of it and immediately put her right hand in my boxer and began fondling my erect member, while her other hand began to unbutton the pee hole of my boxers. Once unbuttoned, she put my cock through the pee hole. With her left hand on my cock gently stroking it, she knelt down and used her right hand to trace the scar left behind by San’s fingernails yesterday.

“Looks like both of these need the attention of us ladies…” she said with a wicked smile.

“When you two are done outside, you may want to come in.” Came a voice from the master bedroom.

Susan stood up, hand still on my exposed cock, and led me to the master bedroom.

The door was ajar, and as she pushed it open, I was in for a shock! San had changed from her demure housewife nightie and into a red and black mistress like bustier, with attached garters and matching black stockings. The sight plus the hand on my cock sent pre-cum oozing from my cock.

Susan felt the pre-cum on her hands and immediately began licking it off it. She followed that up by quickly getting out of her dress to reveal the sexy lingerie that she was wearing inside.

She was in a white sheer set, also with garters and matching sheer white stockings. Wow, I thought, I was in heaven.

“Now put the boy in bed.” San commanded Susan. “We’ll have to teach him a lesson today.”

Susan put me in bed and pulled out my boxers. Once there, she went towards San, and began to fondle each other. Before long, they were having such a moaning and groaning good time that I felt left out. But the show was too much fun to get them to stop. So, without hesitation, I began to gently stroke my cock.

Seeing that, San stopped and told me sternly not to be a naughty boy. Susan then suggested that they taught me a lesson for masturbating.

Susan laid in bed with her feet next to my head. I took the cue and went on top of her and began to 69 her. She reciprocated by giving me a blow with me on top of her.

She must have had an essential oils bath in the morning because her pussy tasted like roses amidst the slightly musky scent of her juices. Suddenly I felt something wet on my ass. I looked downwards through the gap between Susan and my body and found that San was giving me an ass rim… Wow, I was truly in heaven.

This went on for a while, although I wanted it to go on, I too wanted to start fucking my way to an orgasm. But San obviously had her own ideas. I soon realized that I was in the middle of a role playing session which the two of them must have fantasized while speaking on the phone last night. But hey, who am I to complain.

I suddenly tensed up! I felt something cold and greasy on my asshole. Sensing my uneasiness, Susan held on tightly to me while still impaling my cock into her mouth. “Just what the fuck was happening?” I thought.

I felt my ass being intruded upon. Something foreign was being introduced into it. I can’t say I enjoyed it, as I believe most guys (bar gays) would like to have something going into their ass. However with the combination of Susan’s tight bear hug and San holding on to my hips, I felt unable to do anything.

I let out a scream as I felt something piercing into my rectum. Fuck, I was almost in tears.

“It’s okay boy, just don’t tense up. You may actually enjoy it.” San reassured me in a motherly way. I relaxed a little as she inched more of the shaft up my ass.

At some point, the dildo was unable to move in anymore. My ass while feeling bloated by the foreign object, was getting used to the fullness and the pain was gone. I felt it moving in me and at the same time, I heard the groaning sound coming from behind.

“Ooh… that feels good Eddie.” San said in her familiar sex call voice. I felt a strange tingling sensation as the dildo began to vibrate while inside my body cavity. Hard to describe whether I liked it or not as it felt revolting, yet the tingling was building up some sperm. I could feel an orgasm approaching.

Susan must have felt my cock swelling too as she intensified her sucking and pretty soon, all three of us were shouting, screaming and groaning in unison. It didn’t take long before the sperm shot out and flooded the mouth of Susan, who through her choking sounds seemed to be enjoying her protein breakfast. She kept on sucking until no more protein could come out of it.

I felt the dildo out of my ass and in relief and sheer exhaustion, laid myself in bed and watched as I saw the two of them getting on.

I was amazed that what was inserted into my ass was not a dildo, but rather a 7” long strap-on which San must have put on while I was distracted by the 69. I couldn’t believe that such a long and thick object could have gone into my ass.

San took a piece of wet wipes to clean the strap-on of my stains. Once cleaned she prepared to impale Susan.

“Bitch, you must be ready for this now that the naughty boy as licked your pussy!”

“Yes, please!” replied Susan. She didn’t have to wait for long as San immediately plunged the strap-on into the waiting cunt. She was fucking like no tomorrow. I just couldn’t believe that she was feeling as high as she was. It was only after the event that I realized that the strap on was double sided and that with every thrust, she too was being thrusted by the opposite end of the strap-on. This bitch is such a cum slut.

The combined moanings and groanings soon woke my cock up as I began to feel it swelling up again. In no time at all, it was raring to go.

“Eddie, go and put some KY on your cock. I want you to fuck Susan’s ass with your big cock.” San commanded.

I found a tube of the lubricant and applied a generous amount on my cock. The two of them stopped what they were doing and San laid down in the bed and let Susan go on top.

Susan put the strap-on into her pussy and implored me to fuck her ass.

“Yes, Eddie, do it… Fuck me like an animal!” Susan begged.

I went behind Susan and found the target. I slowly put the head of my cock at the entrance of her asshole.

“Shove it in hard, Eddie. Fuck me hard!” she begged again.

Without hesitation, I gathered my might and just slided my cock into Susan’s ass.

She let out a scream but seemed to be enjoying herself. It took us a bit of time, but soon we got into a rhythm and continued to enjoy the symphony of moans and groans.

Ten minutes later, Susan was a spent force. She collapsed in bed and was catching her breath. San was still raring to go, and for me, because of the earlier orgasm, I was still not ready to cum again. So I positioned my well lubed dick at San’s ass entrance and thrust it into her.

“Revenge you bitch!” I shouted at San as I shoved my cock into her ass.

“Oohhhh… Eddie, it feels so good. Fuck me like an animal like you did Susan.”

It was now her turn to beg me. I kept plunging my cock into her asshole. Her moans and groans suggested that she was having a great time.

Susan had by now caught her breath and began to lick my balls as I thrust my mother in-law. The feeling was just sensational and before long I felt the buildup in my balls again and felt my cock expanding inside Jan’s ass, ready to explode more sperm into her ass.

“Oh… yeah… Cum in m-my a-ass...” she begged again.

I came another bucket load, plastering San’s asshole with my love juice. Susan’s licking and the tightness of San’s ass ensured a massive orgasm.

With all three of us totally shagged out, we all collapsed in bed to rest. I was by now seeing stars, but knew that in a few more minutes, it will all begin again…

Chapter 4

The doorbell rang and I went to the door. I took a peek at the peephole and to my surprise it was Rachel at the door. However I suddenly it wasn’t her but her twin sister Winnie.

That’s odd, I thought. She wasn’t expected to be back from Germany then as she should have been heavily into her research thesis. Rachel and Winnie were both indistinguishable physically, the difference only being their characters. Rachel was the bubbly one who did Media studies while Winnie the more reserved and introverted twin was a Science graduate doing her PhD in some research in Germany.

I opened the door and said hi. She looked at me and smiled a tired smile and said that she needed to freshen up. I nodded my head and looked forward to talking to her. You see, when we were in college in the States, I first noticed Winnie. However, we couldn’t click as she was too reserved for my liking and before I made a move, I met Rachel, who I mistakenly took for Winnie, and well I became a good friend of Winnie while Rachel and I got married.

San, my mother in-law was out with Susan to the reason I was home when Winnie came in was that we very rarely got out of the house together to avoid the suspicions and gossip of neighbours. Some people were just sensitive about such things. I quickly called San and told her that Winnie had come home from Germany.

“Oh… o-ohhhhh… i-iss sheeeeee?” she said seemingly while getting her orgasm over the other end of the phone call. I was jealous, hoping that I could rush over to fuck my cum slut mother in-law now, but Winnie showing up unexpectedly threw a spanner into the works.

“Oh… I’m cummmmingggggg… home now!” San screamed through the phone.

I knew that she was trying to piss me off by cumming over the phone. But knowing what kind of a nymph she can be I let it pass, even though it would mean that I wouldn’t get a chance to fuck her, Susan or any of their circle of swinging couples. My sex life over the last fortnight had been just unbelieveable.

Since I was not going out to meet up with San, I decided to go into the living room to get some action on CNN. Before long, Winnie joined me watching TV. She seemed to be more reserved than before.

“Hey Win, I thought that you should be busy right now with your paper and all to take a break back home.” I asked.
“Oh… well, it’s okay as the research portion has been completed and duly noted leaving me with nothing to do but craft out my thesis. I didn’t think I needed to be in the lab to write, so decided to come back and write it at home.”

“Okay then.” I said. “By the way how’s Klaus? Has he finished his research project yet?”

“Errr… well I don’t know. Have been too busy to talk to him…” she replied somewhat disturbingly.

I guessed that it was not too good with her relationship with Klaus, whom she met in college in the States. In fact her decision to do postgraduate studies in Germany was because of him. I thought that maybe they had a fight and probably she wanted some peace while she finished up her thesis.

It was about two hours before San showed up at home. She was dressed in a long sleeved T-shirt which seemed to be sprayed onto her body. The t-shirt’s v-neck cut accentuated her ample bosom. Her hipster jeans also did her butt no harm at all. At 50, this is still one bitch who still more than has it. I could feel my cock stirring just looking at her…