Eddie's Adventures At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came brushing past me before going over to Winnie and offered her a hug. Prick teaser, I thought when she brushed past. The bitch is just making me horny because she knows that I’ll be unable to get anything until Rachel came back tonight.

But little did she know that my daily exploits with her and her swinging friends have left me little more energy to workout with Rachel. In fact I thought that even if I wanted to tonight, Rachel would probably get back at me by refusing to give it to me. Well looks like it’s between my hands and my dick tonight… Sigh…

San made some cool drinks and chatted with the two of us. This lasted for about an hour or so before Winnie said that she needed to go to bed for a nap. I warned her against it as it would shoot her body clock to bits, but well she just wouldn’t listen to me then. However, I too didn’t insist as it gave me the window of opportunity to spend some quality time with San.

Winnie retired back into her room. I waited another fifteen minutes before I made my move to do a sneak attack on San. The game plan was simple. First gather intelligence on enemy location, then plan the logistics and weaponry needed and follow that up with a build up for the ultimate shock and awe. Well, George W. Bush’s war plans seemed to be a good way to plan for good sex, making it worthy of a good cause after all!

I located San in the kitchen, probably preparing Winnie’s favourite foods so that she could feel better as well. She would also call her good for nothing husband to come home to put up the happy family act tonight. All these meant that she had to cook more than she had planned. I then went into her bedroom to look for the weaponry needed for this operation.

I flipped through San’s lingerie drawer as I knew that inside that huge drawer, she kept her kinky toys. I found just what I thought would do the job. This would be perfect for doing a simultaneous north and south attack.

It was a strap on cock attached to a leather harness. It was a unisex design as it allowed me to put it on, above my dick to achieve a twin cock effect. This should fuck the brains out of my cum slut of a mother in-law, I thought. However the harness looked kind of silly as it had dangling bits on it, making it realize that they were meant to lift stockings pretty much like a garter.

I thought what the hell, just make use of it to create the shock and awe. I’m really getting kinky since I started fucking San. But what the heck, all these has ensured that my orgasms were simply more and more intense.

Whilst the idea was good, the execution was just almost downright impossible. I wondered then how women managed to clip the stockings onto without killing themselves. The back clasps were almost impossible to fasten. After about ten minutes of fumbling, I finally got it.

I then went to my father in-law’s wardrobe and got into one of his bathrobes. Inspecting myself in the mirror, I just nearly laughed my head off as my exposed feet were just so funny with stockings on.

As I was about to leave the room, I suddenly remembered I needed a generous amount of KY for the dong as it would ensure that the dong slid into her asshole like a hot knife on butter.

After doing that, I came out of the master bedroom. I first peeked to ensure that all was as planned. In fact, even better, San must be grinding some spices with the electric grinder as the sharp sound filled the room. Without any reaction from Winnie’s room, the coast was clear.

I sneaked to the kitchen under the camouflage of sound. Peeked through and saw San with her back facing me, tending to the spice mix she needed for making one of her signature dishes. Knowing her too well meant that underneath the short summer dress she was wearing, she was naked. She had this habit of not wearing panties while at home now that we’re fucking.

I took out the extra stocking for the shock element and put it on her head. The sudden movement from behind combined with the change in outlook from clear to sheer gave her a shock. However she couldn’t scream as I had placed a hand over her mouth. I then stuck her ass out towards me lifted up the short skirt over her ass, found the objective and just shoved both my cock and the strap-on into the predetermined objectives. All these were done almost simultaneously which shocked San and simply heightened my pleasures. I allowed a few more strokes before I lifted my hand off her mouth.

“Eddie! Just what the fuck are you doing?” She asked angrily. “Winnie is at home right now. Do you want her to find out about us?”

“Don’t worry San, she’s sleeping like a baby.” I replied and at the same time continued to simultaneously double penetrating her. My lame explanation was good enough for her simply because she was just too eager to achieve an orgasm wherever, whenever, whatever or however she can get one.

“Ohhh… D-darling… this is goooooood… Yeahhh, fuck me harder… I like iiiiiit…”

She was wailing inconsolably. I could feel the grip of her pussy again. That together with the grinder’s noisy sound seemed to give a rhythm to my thrusting. I could feel myself ready to shoot into my cum slut.

The thought of being DPed by the same person must be an experience for San as her body began to shake uncontrollably. She was cumming massively and at the same time I realized my hard thrusting was causing her to be weak in the legs. I had to hold her up even though her hands were on the kitchen counter. I had to do it if I wanted to get my own orgasm.

The element of forcing San to carry on really got me worked up as I kept thrusting harder and harder into her limp body. I felt her pussy gripping the unmistakable orgasm again. However, this time the tightening of her pussy was rapid and it began again to grip onto my swelling dick, begging it to spray its goodness into the hole.

San was totally wild now. She couldn’t say anything out of sheer exhaustion, all she could manage were heavy breathing and soft moans. I had to hold on to her even tighter as I felt her close to collapse. It was then that I sprayed my sperm into her cunt.

After the last drop came out, I could feel her cunt still continue its gripping. Shit I realized, she was still having her orgasm. I simply thrusted my cock and the dong deep into her holes and held her tight, both to hold her up, and also to support my body as I too was shagged out.

We must have been there for about five minutes before we caught our breaths. When I finally withdrew from her holes, she turned around with a weak smile, until she saw me wearing her harness with her black stockings. She let out another wicked smile and led me into the room…

It was about 7 pm when everybody who were supposed to be back were back in at home for dinner. Winnie still looked pretty stoned from jetlag and the afternoon sleep she took didn’t help matters. She’d probably stay awake that night looking at the ceiling I thought.

As usual, my father in-law merely sat quietly in the dining room and was served by my mother in-law. After the cursory greetings, dinner went on without much fanfare or conversations. My father in-law only made some small talk to Rachel, Winnie and myself, leaving my mother in-law out of the conversation.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that San wasn’t happy about it, but the years of ignorance from her husband had hardened this woman to the point that led to her straying outside the family to satisfy her sexual needs.

By the time dinner was over, my father in-law went into the bedroom to take a shower. Winnie and Rachel who were very close went into our bedroom to catch up, leaving San and myself to clear the damage. I didn’t mind as I wanted to lay my hands on that juicy ass of hers.

While San was putting the dishes into the dishwater, I made myself useful by nibbling her gently on her earlobes and neck. As she reprimanded me for playing with fire, she didn’t put up any resistance as expected because she was just simply a cum slut.

I only stopped when I heard the door to the master bedroom opened. It announced my father in-law coming out of the shower. I came out of the kitchen and saw him all dressed up and ready to leave. I bade him goodnight and saw him leaving the house.

San came up and asked where the old man was and I told her that he had left. She simply shook her head and headed back into the kitchen. By the time she came out, she had a tray filled with several cups of hot Jasmine tea. She went into our bedroom and gave Winnie and Rachel both a cup each. By the time she came out, she asked whether I wanted to watch TV with her. Knowing that there was more than TV on her mind, I happily took a cup of piping hot tea from her and we both sat on the sofa to watch TV.

Didn’t really care to watch much of the programmes on TV as I was kinda busy servicing my mother in-law under her nightie (this time not sheer as the family was around). For easy access, she had conveniently ‘forgotten’ to put on any panties. I had a great time tickling her crotch area.

As much as I wanted to fuck her there and then, we both knew better as it would not have been a good idea to be caught by my wife and her daughters. So all I could do was give her several orgasms, while I reserved my might for later that night with Rachel.

It was about 11pm, when my mother in-law decided she would retire to bed. I too felt a bit tired from the afternoon’s actions as well as after about an hour of entertaining my mother in-law, I needed some entertainment from my wife.

I knocked gently on my bedroom door and Rachel opened it. Instead of letting me in, I saw that she had in her hands a change of clothes and a towel.

“Darling, Winnie and I need to do some talking as she’s having a bad time right now. I can’t say much, except that she and Klaus are over, and before that she had a miscarriage. In fact she’s pouring her sorrows in our bed right now.”

I gave her a dejected puppy look but nodded at the same time to show that I empathized with Winnie’s situation, so I merely kissed my wife goodnight and headed to the master bedroom to get a shower as the other one was in my room.

I knocked on the door and there was no reply. Being as close to my mother in-law, I just thought nothing about it by opening the door and walking right in.

Well, as usual, San was still awake, the TV was playing a porno flick and I could see a 9” long vibrator making its round in her pussy. She was definitely in heaven. I thought to hell with the shower and just jumped in bed with her.

“Huh? What are you doing here?” she muttered, obviously annoyed at being interrupted from achieving her orgasm.

“Well, your daughters want to have some quality time talking tonight. I’ve obviously been kicked out of the room and have to shower in your room.” I replied.

She could tell with her hand on my aroused cock that showering was the last thing on my mind. So she capped it with her mouth and began giving me a strong blow job. It felt as if she wanted to make amends for the good service I provided earlier in the living room.

I returned the favour by licking her clit in a 69 while slowly working the vibrator into her ass.

“Umm…mmm” was all I could hear from her as my cock was obviously giving her very little room to make any other comments. It was another good ten minutes of sucking before she decided that it was time to have me inside her.

She got me to lie on my back on the king sized bed while she pondered whether she wanted to take me in her cunt or ass. She finally decided to have the best of both worlds by shoving the vibrator up her ass while she impaled herself with my erect cock.

She must have rode me for a good 10 minutes before I felt the build up happening on my balls again.

I could feel both the contractions in her vagina, as well as the strong vibrations emanating from her ass. It didn’t take long before I couldn’t hold anymore and simply shot my sperm into her cunt while she too came. The contractions from her pussy simply swallowed all the sperm that my balls could produce.

We laid in bed shagged for another 15 minutes or so before I told her that I needed to shower. She offered to shower for me.

Well, that was a front because my cum slut of a mother in-law decided to take advantage of her son in-law while in the shower. Not as if I was complaining either. I came again in the shower, this time in her mouth.

By the time I was drying myself and her, I was really gonna need some quality time in bed sleeping. I bade my mother in-law goodnight before going into Winnie’s room to sleep.

While in her room, my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to look through her stuff. I found in the laundry basket the underwear that she was wearing when she first got home. It had the scent of the aircraft as well as her musky smell, but after cumming three times in a day, I was a bit drained to do much with them.

I also found some tablets which upon closer inspection, I realized that they were the Pill. That got me curious. Winnie had a miscarriage and had broken up with Klaus, but yet was on the pill… It just didn’t make sense.

“Well to hell with it,” I thought “it’s time to sleep.”

With that I switched off the lights and it didn’t take much for me to drift into sleep.

I had a weird dream about doing it with Winnie. Somehow, it stirred me up that although she was Rachel’s twin, fucking her would be different as in terms of character, they were just miles apart. I woke up just as I was about to shoot my sperm into Winnie’s cunt.

Feeling kinda groggy, I felt thirsty and decided to go to the fridge to get myself some cold water. After downing a glass of it, I poured myself another to be drunk in bed. I headed towards my room and opened the door. The lights were off, but there was light as Rachel had lit some aromatherapy candles. I was suddenly awake not because that I was supposed to be sleeping in Winnie’s room, but rather, I could see the both of them going at each other licking each other’s pussy. They were oblivious to my presence, until they heard the sound of the glass leaving my hand and landing on the carpeted floor.
Chapter 5

It must have been a sight with me standing there in shock and unmoving, hand still in front of me as if it was still holding on to a glass and my cock making a tent inside my boxers.

As I stood there dumbfounded, all I could remember were the two of them coming towards me naked and pulling me into bed…

Still dazed, I could feel hands probing all around my body. It was one of those experiences where you’re dying to sleep, yet your cock is telling you that it needed to cum. My eyes were closed as my wife and her twin sister were exploring my body, gently nibbling, kissing, licking wherever they liked. If it was once that I felt intruded upon, this was it. But hey, I wasn’t complaining.

I opened my eyes, the room was dimly lit with the aromatherapy candles and I could see Winnie (or was it Rachel?) gently licking my balls while her twin was staring at me.

“Do you enjoy it dear.” Asked the sibling staring at me. It was then that I registered that it was Winnie giving me a blowjob.

“Y-yes. I-t’s g-good.” I stumbled as I enjoyed the sensations emanating from my groin.

“Winnie’s broken off with Klaus. The bastard dumped her after she became pregnant. All he ever gave him was his sperm in Winnie. Isn’t it so sis?”

“Umphhh…” replied Winnie, too engrossed in sucking my now super hard dick.

“In fact dear,” continued my wife “Winnie here just told me that she had never managed to cum at all after all these years through sexual penetration as Klaus is a two minute wonder.”

I was surprised by that. She must have been sexually active for a good six years at least, but had never achieved orgasm through penetration was definitely a surprise.

“What you saw just now was something that Winnie and I used to do when we were growing up. We discovered the joys of sex through our exploration of each other’s bodies. I never told you this Ed, I’m actually bi, although I never slept with any other woman other than Winnie.” She continued.

By then, I was totally turned on. Whatever activities I had participated in previously with San became a distant memory. I wanted the challenge of making my sister in-law cum for the first time. That plus the fact that I could fuck my wife’s twin was certainly something I would not miss even if it meant my life would be shortened by a few years.

I sat up and picked Winnie up to hug, but not before looking at my wife for her approval. She nodded. I quickly got her to lie down and immediately primed myself to give her the missionary.

My extremely hard cock was quivering with all the extra sensory excitement it was about to receive. I positioned it in front of the damp hole in front of it and thrusted it in until my pelvic bone made contact with Winnie’s.

“Ummph… That feels real good brother in-law.” Winnie said sluttily.

I began slowly pumping my cock inside her pussy. Feeling every curve, nook and cranny that it had to offer. Although Winnie was a spitting image of her sister, her pussy was somewhat different. That’s where they differed.

Rachel saw the fun that we were having and didn’t want to be left out. She kneeled in front of me, and without any prompting, Winnie began licking her cunt as she started frenching me. I was feeling the sensory overload provided then.

We were all moaning in unison as all of us were mutually stimulating each other. Me fucking Winnie’s cunt, while Winnie was licking her sister’s. It was a totally exciting feeling.

“Oohhh… this i-is goooooodddd!” Winnie exclaimed, her breaths laboured as I continued pounding my meat into her love hole.

In normal circumstances, I would have cum there and then, however, the earlier ejaculations had somewhat slowed me down, benefiting Winnie who was certainly getting into the swing of things. She was timing her own pelvic thrusts with mine, ensuring that every thrust I made into her cunt would be met by hers as well. My cock was definitely hitting her hard now. I continued the thrusting, differing only in the increase of speed.

It must have lasted a good 20 minutes as I felt Winnie’s pussy contracting – a sure sign that she was cumming. In fact, the increased decibels were so distinct that only a deaf fuck would be unable to figure that one out.

“Ooohhhhh… Oohhhhhh… I’mmmm cummmmmiinnnnnnggggg!” Winnie screamed.

My cock was really working overtime now. I began pumping even faster and harder. I swear that any more of this kind of pumping, I’d fucking break my hips.

“Do you like it now Winnie?” I asked the obvious as I felt the contraction of her pussy muscles squeezing my cock.

“Yesss… Yessss… I w-want you tooo cummmm in meeeee…” she said somewhat like in a trance.
The invitation was just too good to refuse as my sperm simply rushed from my balls towards my dick.

“Here it cummmmmmssss…” I exclaimed as the wayward spraying of sperm shot the roof of her pussy.

Winnie was simply ballistic now. Her body was quivering as if she was having a fit. She was panting and screaming and panting and what have you, totally lost in the ecstasy that only my fucking could give her.

The last drop of my sperm shot out of me and I was totally drained. I got off my sister in-law and tried to catch my breath. I could see the unmistakable glow on Winnie. She was flushed from head to toe. Her eyes were closed, probably with the lingering thoughts of her first real orgasm.

By then, Rachel was beginning to get frisky. She began to try reviving my cock, but somehow, to no avail. It was then that the door swung open and we were all shocked to see San in the doorway. She was obviously awakened by the din we caused. From her looks, it was obvious that the slut had enjoyed herself to the show that we put up. She came towards the king sized bed.