Eddy's Garage Ch. 02

Story Info
Eddy meets Laura; the girls graduate.
3.9k words
4.72
17.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are not "Stand alone" Chapters. I suggest reading from the beginning.

Part two of five: Eddy meets Laura, the girls graduate

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

*

It didn't take long to pick the car up. Two tires were low, but not flat. I was careful not to get dirt on me but the girls dusted me off anyway. My butt seemed especially dusty.

Leia was pleasant. The food was simple but good. I offered to help clean up. But Leia chased us out. I spent an hour in their room, with the door open, looking at things they wanted to show me. I said good bye to them in their room, they picked up that I wanted to speak to their mother alone. I received two kisses and good night's and found Leia still in the kitchen.

"Can I talk to you outside about the upcomin' birthdays?" I asked quietly.

She followed me out. "Ok, what?"

"I'd like to give them both cell phones, mainly for their safety. I can afford quite a few minutes per month, over that they will have to buy more. But even with their air time exhausted they still can call 911 for help."

"Oh, Eddy, thank you. I've wanted to do that, but I can't swing it myself. May I kiss you?"

"Oh, I don't mind a kiss or two now and then, or peekin' either, it's all that other icky stuff I have to be careful of."

"You are a jerk. But I like you anyway." She said and kissed my cheek.

...

Their birthdays were today, Leia and my ex made a party in the office for them, lots of kids stopped in for at least a moment. Laura stopped too. I hadn't figured her out yet. Mainly because she seldom spoke.

I handed the girls my cell phone number. "Now, only my ex and you two have this number. You can call me anytime, just use a little judgment."

"Is this your present Eddy?" Sandy said.

"Well if you kiss me, I might remember somethin'."

They did that and we returned to the front. My ex was going to transport Leia and the girls, I caught the undercurrent of a conference there, so after the front was locked and we were headed out the back. I called the girls over to my truck and handed them the wrapped packages. I said. "You can't open them until you get home."

Thirty-five minutes later my cell phone rang. "Hi girls, you like?"

In unison "Eddy, we love you!"

"Happy birthday, both of you. You know I care too."

Leia started coming in several times a week, usually before the girls got there. She didn't care about me looking anymore. "Eddy it's a stupid stigma, After I thought about it, I realized that swimsuits are more revealing. Women don't mind being looked over when they are at the pool. Besides you are a friend now and I know you aren't going to do anything about it, so look all you want. It makes me feel good to know someone thinks I'm worth looking at."

"Leia why ain't you dating?" I had wanted to know now for a while.

We moved into the front office and sat at the desk.

"At first I was just too busy, working and raising. Then when I could start to trust the girls a bit. I was worried what they would do if I brought someone home with me. I found I was really uncomfortable going to a motel with a date. It's hard to build up a relationship like that."

The girls came in the front door, kissed us both and sat on the counter.

Leia continued. "Lately I've been to busy with work, and the girl's after school functions to think seriously of dating. Then we met you. I knew the girls had immediately attached themselves to you, It scared me, I was so worried about them, and I was jealous. They kept telling me that you were an okay guy, but after my explosion with you it was too hard for me to back down."

Laura came in and there were whispered comments between her and the girls.

Leia continued. "Then I started talking to people about you, I met your ex, And I realized I was being stupid again. I spied on you and the girls, I realized how careful you were with them. You never spent any time out of sight with either of them. You been teaching them things about life only a father can teach. I also realized how much they need you." She looked at her watch. "I have to catch a bus, I'll see you later Eddy."

"Ok, Leia, thanks for droppin' in."

The girls, now legally adults, instead of going wild, maintained their established life styles. I had Leia's car back to her a few days early.

Business was usually heavy for summer, I normally hired one or more of the boys that took the auto classes to help me out for the summer. My ex usually came in to do the books and answer phone. She stopped in to talk one day just before graduation.

"Hi, what's wrong Sue?" I knew something was up.

"Oh, Eddy. I'm sorry, It's not your fault. He thinks I'm spending too much time around you, I can't help any more around here."

"Hey, do whatever you gota do to keep your marriage alive. I'll be fine."

"Thanks Eddy, I knew you'd understand."

A few minutes later the girls came in with Laura, they sat at the table outside. I was caught up so I went and washed up and sat with them. "Hi girls."

I got two harmonic "Hi Eddy." Responses and one short shy. "Hi."

"Do you girls have any plans for the summer?"

I got three heads shaking no.

"I need some help around here, at least for the summer. I usually hire two students to work on cars, and my ex runs the front. She bugged out this year. Anyone interested?"

Sandy said. "Just tell us when, Eddy. You know we'll be here."

Karen, giving her sister a look, said. "Laura has to ask you a question or two Eddy. You know she is shy, so give her a chance to speak, We'll go up front."

I said softly. "Ok, Laura, take your time."

She sat nervously, fidgeting. Then she turned to me and started. "I don't really know how to ask this, but, would you hire me as a mechanic trainee? I took all the classes, but the school wouldn't allow me to work here like the guys, something about liabilities. You can check with the shop teacher. I did really well. I have trouble with heavy things, and I can't always break bolts loose. But I know cars... You should also know, I have a crush on you."

Then she folded up like a flower at dark. Her head tucked forward. her hair covering most of her face. I could just see her eyes watching me, her body was tensed ready to run.

I said softly. "Relax girl, I've already talked with the shop teacher, and I suspected the other. As to the first, yes, as soon as you turn eighteen I'll hire you. The second, for you, will wear off in time."

"I'll be eighteen the day after graduation." She said, her head came up to see me better. The girls must have been watching, they showed back up with soda's for all of us.

Sandy said to Laura. "Told you he's a good guy."

Laura looked at her watch and said. "I've got to go, thanks, Eddy."

The girls followed her out the front. I wandered up a few minutes later. They were sitting on the counter, each resting her head on up-raised knees. I ignored the view as much as possible. "Both of you will wear pants or stop that, for summer here."

"Yes Eddy." Both.

"With three young girls over eighteen with crushes here I'll need all the help I can get"

Karen said. "But Eddy we don't have crushes on you."

Sandy said. "That's right Eddy, we love you." "But we will try to be careful with Laura's feelings." "So we won't be as persistent as we were going to be." "Not where she can see, anyway." "She knows how we feel, she didn't want to butt in." "But this is what she wants to do, and you're the only one around whom is willing to hire her." "Most places wouldn't even talk to her." "One place wanted to hire her to wear a bikini and try to draw in customers." "That wouldn't have worked though."

Okay, I'll bite. "Why is that? She is pretty enough. I think she has good legs."

Sandy looked at Karen, who shrugged. "Laura has a nice body, we both think we would like to be more like her. But,"

Karen pointing with a finger, said. "She has a scar, that runs from her neck, to her navel, she hasn't been to more than just dances with guys."

"She as much a virgin as we are." "She had a bad accident when she was young." "Heart problems." "But she is fine now." "A top track star." "As long as she stays covered up."

I thought for a while, I found my self staring at the girl's bottoms. They giggled and hid their heads, but nothing else.

"How do you both feel about her scar, I assume you have seen her in the showers."

Sandy said. "I have this year, Karen did last year. I think she over-reacts at what she imagines what people think."

Karen continued. "New girls do a double take of course, it's unexpected." "You see the nice body first then her scar and the contrast makes people uncomfortable. Where do you keep your eyes? Girls look over other girls much more than guys do in the locker room." "But we love her as she is." "And because she treats us like you do." "As two friends, not twins."

I said. "We need to find a way to help her out of this dead end view of herself then. If we are her friends then don't we."

They jumped off the counter and sat on my lap, somehow, and took turns kissing me, not on my cheeks anymore either.

They were making themselves hot and they stood up to let me breathe.

Sandy said. "We thought you would chase us a way after a few kisses." "But you didn't. We chickened out."

"I thought it was time for you to realize you have no guarantee of safety from me now, you're both legally adults now, so act accordingly."

They whispered ear to mouth for a moment.

Karen said. "Nice try Eddy, we know you would ask first." "You would almost make us beg you." "That might be fun." "Yeah, should we try again?"

I stood up. "Come on I'll buy you supper. Then I'll take you home."

Twin "No." "You need to clean up first." "And put on better clothes." "We aren't cheap dates." "Just eager."

They sent me back in to clean a spot on my ear, they insisted on helping. For some reason they liked squeezing my butt.

"Hey, what's this with my butt?"

"You like feeling ours don't you?"

"Never have, that must have been a dream of yours."

I got them to blush with that. They wrapped themselves around me, Put my hands on their butts, in retaliation.

"Well squeeze and feel, damn it." One said.

So I did, rhythmically like I was serious. They were starting to respond their breathing coming faster and they were rubbing against me. Then they realized I was starting to get an erection. Their courage failed then, and they backed away.

Karen said. "I'm not quite ready for that yet. Oh, but."

"Yeah that was a great feeling. God! My panties are damp." Sandy admitted. "Me too."

"So, you want supper, or do you want to try to fool me some more." I asked.

Sandy said, as they both wrapped one arm around me. "Would you have gone through with it Eddy?"

"We need to know I think."

"I am only a man. Past a certain point I would not have stopped, at least for one of you anyway. I'm tryin' to get you to realize how easy it would be for any man you liked, to seduce you. If I had waited to let you feel my erection, would you have been able to stop?"

"No." From both.

"I love you girls, I don't want to see you hurt by anyone, especially me. I value our friendship, it's up to you. If you push me, I won't need to ask."

We sat at a booth, they together. Sandy called their mother to say where they were. "Stop squirmin' girls, I only did what you asked me too, tough it out."

Karen said. "God, I can smell us."

Sandy just blushed.

"Now you see how date rape happens so easily, a young male won't stop to think, once you push his button it takes drastic action to stop him. If you even want to. Are you on the pill?"

Dual shakes of their heads.

"When was the start of your last menses?"

"A couple of weeks ago." Said Karen.

"I'm a day behind Karen for some reason." Said Sandy

"And?"

It took them only a moment to make the connection.

I sniffed the air and said. "I have an idea, let's go to my place."

Sandy said. "Stop Eddy, we have learned our lesson, we will behave a little better in the future." "Not too much though."

I dropped them off at home and watched until they went inside.

They were good kids, a little wiser now I hoped, I couldn't put myself through that too often.

They showed up the next day, and sat on the counter like always, that is, they sat with both legs down and apart, but not obviously so. My ex, on Sunday was willing to come in and show the girls the books for real. She had a key for the place of course.

Laura came in and the girls started to get down. She said. "Stay there. I know why you set there. She put her stuff down with the girls stuff and looked at me, nibbling at her lower lip. Then she hopped up on the counter with them. She kept her knees tight, and I recounted the bookkeeping session for her, and invited her to show up if she could. She was sure she could. "Will you be here Eddy?" She asked shyly.

"No, not a good idea." Then I went on to explain my ex's problem with her husband.

They were all disappointed with that.

Karen asked. "Are you going to hire anyone else for the summer?"

I rubbed my chin. "Na... Na I don't think I will. It might be better for Laura if it's only us here. And I think each of you bookies should take turns out back too. There is always somethin' you can do to help us wrench jockeys. I'll let you two decide how to do it. Keep clothes here you won't mind burnin' sometime in the future. I'll order plastic gloves to help keep your hands from becoming black. I want Laura to be able to keep the front in shape too."

Sandy called my ex and gave her Laura's address, it wasn't far from my ex's. Laura asked to borrow the office phone, She called her mother and said she was getting ready for an interview for a summer job. She would be late but could be reached on Sandy's or Karen's phone.

Both girls were looking at her, when she sat back on the counter. "What?" She said.

Sandy said. "Oh, your welcome to spend time with us."

"It's just you never have done that before." "You are always running home to hide."

She deliberately moved her knees apart a bit. "There's a lot of things I want to learn this summer, we graduate tomorrow, I'm eighteen Sunday, and It's well past time I start acting like an adult."

The girls jumped over to her and hugged her, I stood in front of her and stroked her head. That evolved into a four person hug. When we relaxed a bit. I found I was between Laura's legs, her dress had been forced up but she didn't let go of me for a while. I finally was released, and I sat back down.

Sandy said. "Laura, we hug a lot here and there are kisses sometimes too. But that and showing our panties, is strictly voluntary"

I said. "Yeah, I don't start the action."

Karen said. "If your are uncomfortable, or jealous, we'll talk about it but we won't stop."

The girls were now on both sides of Laura, arms around each other. Laura hadn't moved her legs back together nor had she pulled her dress down.

She said, tears in her eyes. "My father died in the accident that left me scared. My mother never hugs me. I really need all the hugs I can get. I need all the friends I have here."

...

Sandy asked. "Eddy are you coming to our graduation?"

"Wouldn't miss it for nothin'."

Sandy said. "We aren't going out with the rest of the kids. Mama said we could get drunk at home."

"We would really like Laura to spend the night with us." "And we want you to come over for a while too Eddy." "We would like you to spend the night with us too." "But we know that might be too much for an older guy."

I looked at Laura. "You see what I got to put up with?"

Laura said. "Why, Eddy. I thought it was a good idea."

"Ah hell. Okay, I'll get cleaned up, you girls lock up. I'll take you to the diner."

"Thanks Eddy." All three.

We walked to the diner, it's just up the street. Then I took them home.

The girls let Laura set beside me, It was a nice gesture on their part. Laura knew how it went and had a hand on my arm to let me know she wanted me to poke her boob and to squeeze her crotch in second. I could see her eyes were closed.

The girls looked less sure when I dropped them off first. Because Laura made no move away from me when they got out. I watched them go inside like always, then I drove Laura home. A block before her place she kissed my cheek and said. "Thank you for everything Eddy." Then she moved over to the window.

...

The auto shop teacher grabbed me to sit with him at the graduation. I should have known something was up. The seats up front are reserved. But I was thinking of the three special girls that I was here to share in their graduation.

The principal called my name, presented me with a certificate of recognition for ten years as a member of the "on the job teaching" classes. The spotlight followed me to the stage and part way back to my seat.

It was a nice award, there were also the signatures of this year's group and some from previous years.

Like most years the diploma's were presented in alphabetical order. So most of the class was ahead of the three I came to see. But they were called. Karen first, Sandy, and Laura. I was very proud of them even though I had nothing much to do with Laura.

I took the certificate by the shop and left it there, I figured on framing it and putting it on the wall with the other notable documentation.

Leia seemed glad to see me, there were lots of snacks available and from time to time, other of the girl's friends dropped in. Leia didn't let them drink, but as all the girls were in their bedroom most of the time I suspected they shared some.

Leia made a point of not checking on them. She and I watched a few movies, the girls came out when it got later, they were a little tipsy but seemed in control. Leia and I were setting in adjoining chairs and the girls sat at our feet. Leia was drinking hard liquor, the girls, beer. I stuck with coffee. They all thought me to be a little prudish, but with four slightly drunk girls, I thought it best.

When I came back from the bathroom, all four were down to t-shirts, and I hoped, panties at least. I made myself some more coffee, I was determined to stick around for a while. I had already turned away a few boys at the door.

Leia was the first to pass out, she hadn't made as many trips to the bathroom so I didn't know just how drunk she was. Sandy helped me put her to bed. Karen was in the bathroom, Laura was trying to make sense out of the movie that was on.

Karen was still in the bathroom when we came back out. I said to Sandy. "Maybe you should check on her."

Sandy came back out and asked my help. Laura was laughing at the movie, it was making sense to her... It wasn't a comedy.

Karen was passed out on the can. Sandy asked me to rock her forward, she had pooped and needed her bottom wiped. "Or you can wipe her, my hands aren't working to good, If I went the wrong way she could get an in-fek-shun." ---- So she held her, and I carefully wiped. When I was done we stood her up and she started walking out on her own for another beer. The panties around her knees bothered her so she kicked them off.

Sandy started laughing. But then her expression changed and she sat down on the toilet and pooped. I started to wash my hands Sandy said. "Wait, you'll have to wipe my butt too."

I did, and helped her pull her panties up. I could see she was thinking of shucking them, I sort of wanted to head that off.

The girls wanted me on the couch so there was Karen on one side Sandy on the other. Laura sat between my feet on the floor.

The next time Sandy went for a beer she came back with no panties on. Laura had her arms around her knees, her head laying on them. She was rocking side ways, humming something.

12